Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? (6236 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / Business To Start With 2 Million / If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? by wirelessssss(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
mfm04622:

I do hire purchase, not that they work for me and deliver. They meet up. Because they know if they don't, you collect the Keke and give to another. Na dem go lose. If they are serious, it becomes theirs. Part of the agreement is I take the Keke if they miss 2 consecutive payments. Also said I have the right to take the Keke without giving any reason! The Keke is yours as long as they have not finished paying.

Smart one.

The question is how do you two enter a solid agreement? Do you use the services of a lawyer?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? by wirelessssss(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tripodmode:

Trust me,its not sumfin i can teach online...don't like typing,I prefer talkin. Oga OCTAVO, no tell me say u no dey into importation again o
Oga Samuel give us a hint
Re: What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? by wirelessssss(m): 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
awumen:
@wireless, even at abuja you can do the business, it all depends on what you want, am sure you live in the city and you will know it better than an average PH like me. however i know people who resides in abuja and still have vehicles in PH and lagos (with trusted people ooo) and their business is being well managed,so it all depends on what you want. As for the keke napep business i will advise that you do higher purchase or get someone who can manage it for you. for me i have someone who manages it for me, he gives me 20k for each keke weekly,so i am not bothered on who or what happens to the keke, he is the keke manager, all i expect to get on next monday morning is 80k alert in my bank account.
You know people can be unpredictable and funny. What check do you put in place to ensure compliance whether it is hire purchase o, cab biz...
Re: What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? by Phantomine(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
lanregidi:
Invest in forex trading with capital of $2,000(350,000naira)....

With this,,,, loss or profit,,,,you will make an additional profit of $1000 every month.
You must be very disciplined a lot of patient.

Forex trading business will always flourish in spite of any economy down turn..(Trust me).

This ur forex trading that has costed me several losses to the tune of 3million? I've heard that forex crap b4 and I know the terrain well. I haven't seen anyone who spoke well abt it who didn't get his hand burnt at last. It's like a Karma waiting to happen. A desclaimer is even available on the registration page that do not invest the money that you cannot afford to lose. I honestly think it's a business for 'young boys abt town'. No serious minded business man will consider it a business. Let truth be told 'Online Forex trading' is another name for 'Online betting' but this time it is on currency. I was suck into that cesspool for 2yrs of my life and I came out poorer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? by Phantomine(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
skyp:

Please I need someone to teach me this forex. I will provide some cash for the trading while I learn in the process and we also share the profit by percentage

You are on the road to that many have gone to and come back with tales of woe. U statement kinda sound so familiar. It won't be funny at the end of the day. Me and several of my friends went through that training option u just mentioned. Train me while I also invest. We be like 10, all of us came back with tales of woe at the end after 2-3yrs. Plus the so called guru who also trained us. He's fled the country now cos he's burnt several people's millions. Don't go there my man and if you do, be prepared to come back here and thank me for my accurate prophecy. Keep ur money for something meaningful.
Re: What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? by warrenweste(m): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Phantomine:

You are on the road to that many have gone to and come back with tales of woe. U statement kinda sound so familiar. It won't be funny at the end of the day. Me and several of my friends went through that training option u just mentioned. Train me while I also invest. We be like 10, all of us came back with tales of woe at the end after 2-3yrs. Plus the so called guru who also trained us. He's fled the country now cos he's burnt several people's millions. Don't go there my man and if you do, be prepared to come back here and thank me for my accurate prophecy. Keep ur money for something meaningful.

Your right bro,your nt the only one started in 2008 with one cyprus trading platform then NORTh finance or somthn with ,$500 made 1800 +the 500 for trading within a month then lost 800 made another 1000 lost the 1000 again and then 600 then added money and pumped 2500 then met one trader like tht who helped me n was able to make 5000 withing 5months withdraw 3000 lost the 2000 gt some more money and pumped 1500 again made another 2700 lost it totally and pumped another 860 on it was able to make 2720 lost 500 and withdraw 2000 na him i run grin grin ..crazy biz embarassed grin
Re: What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? by binie: 2:39am On Nov 30, 2014
osile2012:
[size=15pt]Hello, Please i will like this thread to be treated with seriousness. I will like the thread to be resourceful and useful to everyone. Please if you lack ideas, relax and follow and i hope we all learn. The aim of this thread is to get practical business ideas that work in Nigeria.

Scenario : You are single, lost your job, have a car and an apartment, you have paid for 1 year. You have 2.5million left in saving and you are willing to invest 2million . Hoping to start a business and get married, raise kids possibly own a house from that capital.

Now, Please i will love detailed information not trial and error. What would you invest that 2million naira into? Walk us through how you invest, what the returns on investments are etc. Dont just say you will do this or that , show full working. How much is invested, how much the profit is.

Please everything should be discussed here, no Emails, Phones,Whatsapp,BBM or Website.

SHOW FULL WORKING OF HOW U WILL INVEST AND PROFIT.
[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2019585/list-african-restaurants-london-need
Re: What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? by mekaboy(m): 8:04am On Nov 30, 2014
Na wa for nairaland, people just sugesstion businesses they heard about or one that someone else is doing. No body giving advice from experience or showing details how much is spent on the investment and how much profit made.

Does it mean there r no real business men or women here?
Re: What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? by Angelstartups(f): 8:12am On Nov 30, 2014
Hello Wirelessssss.

What we have provided for you as an Investor is a unique opportunity to check through potentially viable businesses (idea/ existing) that you think you can invest in (baring in mind the risk). It works this way; you find a start-up that is rated 3/5 and above, have a conversation with the founder of the idea/ business, the conversation usually starts with an email then phone discussion and finally one-on-one. If you find the founder and the business could meet your investment need (be it capital appreciation or income generation), you do either of 2 things;

Contact us to assist you 'vet' the business/ founder (here we would do our due diligence and involve our Professional Accountants and Lawyers).

Better still, you could proceed yourself and ensure you carry out due diligence on the business and founder (get a professional corporate lawyer, financial analyst and accountant), this comes with certain fees which is better for you to incur and avoid 'gambling with your money', even if you don't eventually invest in the business, than not doing due diligence and burning your fingers.

We are coming up with some updates and features in the next quarter which will make your investment life/ decisions easier.

Go to our portal, read through 'How it works' and get more information.

Send us a mail via enquiries@angelstartups.com.ng or directly to admin@angelstartups.com.ng for more assistance.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? by lanregidi: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
SsssssSsssssssSsssssssSssssssssSsSssssss
Re: What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? by mfm04622: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2014
mekaboy:
Na wa for nairaland, people just sugesstion businesses they heard about or one that someone else is doing. No body giving advice from experience or showing details how much is spent on the investment and how much profit made.

Does it mean there r no real business men or women here?

My suggestion is what i do. The profit margin on the business depend on the state or even city/town it is done in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SGBN, Savannah Bank To Get CBN Loan / 5 Ways Power Shortage Is Affecting Nigerian Businesses / GTB Bank, Worst Bank To Have A Current Account With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.