Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,001 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia (2160 Views)

When Will The Southern Governors Wake Up And Push A Law To Regulate Herdsmen / A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia / Ibb Groups That R Determined To Make Ibb Comeback And Push Jonathan Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia by a2personal2013: 3:27am On Nov 27, 2014
This is the funniest video I have seen in recent times.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnBHfxy0S1E

What do you do when your flight's been delayed because the plane is stuck in ice? Get out and push!

Passengers on a flight in Siberia were asked to do just that on Tuesday when temperatures dropped to -52 at the Igarka airport, according to LifeNews. And as the clip above shows, pushing a frozen plane is apparently no big deal over there -- because the passengers handled it the way most of us would handle pushing a car stuck in the mud.

But not everyone was out pushing, as there are also photos showing the effort from inside the aircraft:

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO

SOURCE
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/26/passengers-push-plane-siberia_n_6223796.html
Re: Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia by lonelydora: 5:20am On Nov 27, 2014
If its in Nigeria now you will hear BLAME IT ON APC or PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia by gunuvi(m): 5:38am On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=lonelydora post=28380579]If its in Nigeria now you will hear BLAME IT ON APC or PDP.[/quote
no its gej
Re: Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 27, 2014
It's no biggie! Over here in Oman, we also push camels that gets stuck in sand dunes grin

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia by gift01: 6:25am On Nov 27, 2014
Atleast na plane. Its better than pushing all these dirty molue/danfo in Lagos. Conductors be like oga abeg make una help us push am #nonsense
Re: Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia by Abiolainfo: 6:31am On Nov 27, 2014
#lol , nice one boiz ,cum n help me to push my volkswagen too tongue
Re: Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia by 175(m): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2014
After spending our monies in refurbishing the airports, this is what we get? Pushing aircraft on ice in Plateau State! Jonathan and Stella Oduah have finished us----Omenka, 2014

Cc
Demdem
Berem
Egift
GenBuhari
Etc.

Make una come food don dorn.

5 Likes

Re: Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia by PapiWata: 6:40am On Nov 27, 2014
For some reason this incident reminds me of one that was recounted to me about a flight that was departing Lagos airport, but which had been OVER-booked, such that the number of passengers attempting to board the plane exceeded the number of seats on the aircraft.

The pilot, seeing his predicament, and being aware that he could not fly with people standing in the aisles as though they were in a Lagos city bus, decided to conduct an impromptu fitness test to determine who would be selected to fly, and who would be politely asked to try the next scheduled flight.

The grappling passengers were therefore instructed to run TWO laps around the plane on the tarmac, and to board the stairway AFTER completion of the second lap. By this simple exercise, all the fat ffucks, who had not run since they were kids, wound up last, and were thus prevented from boarding the flight, with the recommendation that they get in shape against the next time such an exercise-based selection process would be demanded of them.
Re: Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia by condralbede(m): 6:50am On Nov 27, 2014
175:
After spending our monies in refurbishing the airports, this is what we get? Pushing aircraft in ice in Plateau State! Jonathan and Stella Oduah have finished us----Omenka, 2014

Cc
Demdem
Berem
Egift
GenBuhari
Etc.

Make una come food don dorn.
What's your point
Re: Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2014
k
Re: Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia by 175(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2014
condralbede:
What's your point

My point is the inherent sacarsm in my post! Had it been you schooled in France, you would have known. . .

1 Like

Re: Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia by Fairgodwin(m): 8:33am On Nov 27, 2014
Africans/Nigerians and hypocrisy!

If this were to happen in Nigeria, you'd imagine the barrage of insults that would come in the way of the passengers, airline (operators), and even the government. But now they feel it's cool cuz it happened in a white man's country and with the whites.

Very Unfortunate!!!
Re: Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia by condralbede(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2014
175:

My point is the inherent sacarsm in my post! Had it been you schooled in France, you would have known. . .
Lolz, too bad I didn't school in France.I schooled in Liberia.
Re: Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia by coldsummer: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2014
Lol. Look well it wasn't the guys that pushed the plane.

Look towards the end.

(1) (Reply)

Separation Of Power In Democracy & Fate Of GMB / Who Are Nigeria’s ‘elder’ Statesmen? / Bakassi Pays F0r Radio Biafra Transmitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.