Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

GEJ On The Expressway 2 ASO Rock/tafawa Balewa’s Son Drops Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ On The Expressway 2 ASO Rock/tafawa Balewa’s Son Drops Presidential Ambition (500 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. / B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G: Late Balewa’s Son, ‘returns’, Wants To Rule Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ On The Expressway 2 ASO Rock/tafawa Balewa’s Son Drops Presidential Ambition by puppy2k(m): 6:14am On Nov 27, 2014
Tafawa Balewa’s Son Drops Presidential Ambition

The son of Nigeria’s former Prime Minister, Mr Abduljhalil Tafawa Balewa, has dropped his presidential ambition.

Mr Tafawa-Balewa announced his withdrawal from the presidential race after undergoing a screening by the party’s screening committee in Abuja.

Mr Tafawa-Balewa refused to entertain questions from journalists after announcing the withdrawal.

Earlier, President Goodluck Jonathan, who is now the sole candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in next years elections also appeared for screening by the party’s leadership, but refused to field questions from journalists on the outcome of the exercise.

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Support APC Candidate If I Lose – Atiku / Links Of Blocked Posts. You Can View Them Here. / The Chibok Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.