Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) (2656 Views)

Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by easystudy101: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2014
Who is still wondering about the sign on the new 100 naira note?

And is that not pastor Ayo Orisejafor in blue?

Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by chamboy(m): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2014
If him like make him b Arabian. We gonna boot him out

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by asandigbo(f): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2014
yes, he is Jewish. next?

6 Likes

Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2014
no his an ogun worshiper

1 Like

Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by johnmartus(m): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2014
easystudy101:
shut up your dirty mouth also try to control your tongue is not a crime to perform your religion right

9 Likes

Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by SuperModerator: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2014
he seems clueless, he doesn't know his religion again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by SuperModerator: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2014
johnmartus:
shut up your dirty mouth also try to control your tongue is not a crime to perform your religion right
religion right? does that look like Christianity to you?

3 Likes

Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 27, 2014
HOW DOES DAT AFFECT GEJ'S REELECTION

2 Likes

Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by bennygreat1(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2014
Everybody want to write Evil bout this Man... Na wa Oooo.

@op,what make you feel he's a jewish Man?? The hart he's wearing Or what You always see negative in people.. Too bad.

Op,kindly Explain to us very well the pics you posted please!!!
Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by condralbede(m): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2014
easystudy101:
So you still believes that there is Star of David on the new 100 naira notenawa for some ppl ooo.
Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2014
All I know is that he would have helped our naira by praying at the Olumo Rock instead of spending precious foreign exchange to pray at that old wall in Istrael!
Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2014
I heard is an olumba olumba grin grin grin lol all because he wants to retain power he keeps making a fool of himself everywhere he goes
Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by easystudy101: 8:39am On Nov 27, 2014
Is that not pastor ayo orisejafor in the blue cloth?
Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by nanotechy: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2014
easystudy101:
it baffles me how a lot of nairalanders brazen out laziness. Since this Jewish symbol issue came up, have you even, for once, tried typing 'star of David' into Google? No? Well, it's dangerous letting people dictate what you believe...
Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by laurel03(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2014
9ja leaders decieving us since 1960... none of them practise pure xtainity or islam but dey belong to evil cults..
Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2014
Hahahahahahhaha! FEDORA HAT WEARING BLACK JEW FROM OTUOKE.
Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by johnmartus(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2014
SuperModerator:

religion right? does that look like Christianity to you?
either jonathan is a judaism or atheist I think you less concern if you want to abuse him for his failure you can but don't condemn her religion belief
Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2014
chamboy:
If him like make him b Arabian. We gonna boot him out
We na who?
You got only one vote .So, chill and stop feeling like INEC. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by chamboy(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
We na who?
You got only one vote .So, chill and stop feeling like INEC. cheesy
Am sha gonnna Vote for Buhari u can pee in ur pants, i would only advice u to stop ur dirty deals b4 May2015
Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by Josh1000: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2014
easystudy101:

Its Unfortunate that you use your time to stir up unimportant rifes
Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by LeOstrich: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
LeOstrich:
[size=18pt]Again the Muslims of Nairaland have failed again[/size]

Obama at the weeping wall

Presidential aspirant Mitt Romney a confirmed Mormon

John McCain

Japanese PM

Pope John Paul II a Jew as well?
Daft osogbo muslims

Pope Benedict a Jew as well?

How about Hilary Clinton?

Born Again Bible totting George W Bush nko?

Our own very own Putin nko?

Bill Clinton nko?
[img]http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Bill+Clinton+Bill+Clinton+Visits+Wailing+Wall+OgfA2EL2X7sl.jpg[/img]

Tony Blair nko?

6 Likes

Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by Crocz(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Jona is now a Rabbi?...chai!, at first I thought his cluelessness is environment related but it's genetic and a disease...the man is sick,confused and lost! And I'll pray for him cry
My opinion, I think Jews are treacherous...Hitler knew that

Can't wait for next year election!
Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by LeOstrich: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Crocz:
Jona is now a Rabbi?...chai!, at first I thought his cluelessness is environment related but it's genetic and a disease...the man is sick! And I'll pray for him :-'(

Can't wait for next year election!

Refer to the post above you

Now , how foolish do you look now?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by Crocz(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
LeOstrich:

Refer to the post above you

Now , how foolish do you look now?
grin grin grin

Certainly not as foolish as you are cos I have no idea how that relate to our President being a Rabbi?

Who gives a sh*t about other countries?
Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by LeOstrich: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Crocz:

Certainly not as foolish as you are cos I have no idea how that relate to our President being a Rabbi?

Who gives a sh*t about other countries?

Because of your inbreeding congenital defects, you will never ever get the picture.

Now go and insult your father for impregnating his daughter and having you as a son and grandson and your mother as your sister
Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by Zuria(f): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Do you guys really enjoy bashing religions on Nairaland? undecided undecided
Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by Crocz(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
LeOstrich:

Because of your inbreeding congenital defects, you will never ever get the picture.

Now go and insult your father for impregnating his daughter and having you as a son and grandson and your mother as your sister

You'll always have a picture of the kind of parent that raised some people and how they were raised...and the environment in which they were raised

Maybe mama didn't teach you manners and courtsy but please learn how to be civil, bad attitude and being rude won't get you anywhere in life

Re: Is President Jonathan Jewish? (photo) by LeOstrich: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
Crocz:

You'll always have a picture of the kind of parent that raised some people and how they were raised...and the environment in which they were raised

Maybe mama didn't teach you manners and courtsy but please learn how to be civil, bad attitude and being rude won't get you anywhere in life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hon.moyo Ogunlewe Wishes Dad A Happy Birthday On Instagram / Jonathan Doubts Kwankwaso Intelligence / Amazing Video Of Abuja-kaduna Railway Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.