Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo (23455 Views)

Buhari As Ebenezer Obey Was Singing In Ogun (Photo) / Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope / Jonathan won’t contest in 2019 – Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by fisaylab: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
This Baba,u are still on earth,is baba obasanj not right ,are u leaving in d moon,dont u see hw ppl are suffering in nigeria,are u not from ilesa,how much is fed govt payin nw to finance salary n d rest after d otukpo man don squander our money we given him to manage for us.u shall sure account for God.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by eleko1: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Pastolukrest:
Ebenezer Babatope does not have a moral right to tell OBJ that he is antagonistic. Babatope was a Satanist when he served under Abacha to murder Abiola. He is not a true Yoruba man but a traitor that should be convicted like any felon. There have been several hype about the performance of GEJ from his croonies and bootlicker e.g saTANist. We have kept quite because we are civil,now here they come when the true nature of the number 1 man and the type of Government he runs is been brought to question. GEJ has performed woefully and that is no more news. Like every Nigerian OBJ has the right to air his opinion particularly when his God son is a poor performer. What a regret he is having at the moment?What a mistake he has made? Please let OBJ correct his errors. Nigeria is already humiliated with this type of man in power. God bless Naija
GEJ is a tragedy,we'll surely correct the mistake next year.GEJ courted thieves as friend's' buruji kasumu etc
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
ok
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Deroyals: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by arresa: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Awo is definitely rolling in his grave...smh.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by cococandy(f): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ebubeslym:
what worries me is how an old man who had 11yrs to take this country to the zenith of infrastructural glory but instead looted the treasury dry is not ashamed of himself......

but rather prefers to open his rotten teeth and castigate a young man who is trying despite the series of carefuly planned terror attacks being carried out in order to discredit his competence..

yet some persons will play deaf to their conscience shouting at them and will ask us to leave the messenger and listen to his message

1 Like

Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by crisycent: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Was obasanjo's govt any better? Ugly kettle calling pot black.

1 Like

Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by bewizle(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Oooh plz who is the Baba?
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by eleko1: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
fisaylab:
This Baba,u are still on earth?Is baba Obasanjo not right?Are u living in d moon/don't u see how ppl are suffering in Nigeria?Are u not from ilesa?The man is broke,he's only seeking for patronage from GEJ.He'll surely account for his misdeeds b4 God.
sad Ebino Tospy nah thief.We all remember his atrocities he committed during IBB/ABACHA era angry
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Anglovel: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by nickxtra(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
SlimSkipper:
who d hell is ebenizer whatever? nd where he for waka come?
He is of the Abacha era, seeking for relevance

1 Like

Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by meme001: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
zuma4k:
GEJ TILL 2015!
till 2019
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by IYANGBALI: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK:
All these drama in politics sha undecided
no mind dem jare. Come let me show you something in my bedroom grin
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
10 reasons not to believe everything you are told about the budget or falling oil prices

1. Why is the economy suddenly in a panic mode when year to date, crude oil has sold and still selling above the benchmark price for the 2014 budget of $77.50 per litre? We should be talking about excess or surplus for the year not shortfalls.
2. A key factor which has impacted the expected surplus is less than expected daily production of crude but the combined effect of lower than budget production and higher than expected price should still be a net surplus.
3. Given that oil price is falling there should be no need for fuel subsidy. If you remove fuel taxes in many countries the actual cost per litre will be less than N97 equivalent. For instance, in the US, a litre sells for around $1 with half of the price being fuel tax which means actual fuel cost is $0.50 (N83). At N97 per litre, it is actually the people that are subsidising government.
4. A related issue calls to question the sincerity of government on fuel subsidy similar to the way we were assured of constant electricity yet the budget for fuelling at the State house was increased.
5. Since government has reduced the crude oil benchmark for 2015 to $73 per litre, why is there still about N500b budget for fuel subsidy in 2015? If crude oil price is that low, then no subsidy is required. If fuel price goes up, then there will be excess crude windfall part of which can be used for subsidy. Logically, government should not budget for fuel subsidy as it will always take care of itself.
6. The exchange rate used for the proposed budget and Medium Term Expenditure Framework is N162. In view of the devaluation of Naira to an average of N168, government should have more Naira for the same dollar revenue and therefore less impact of falling oil price on expenditure.
7. By the way, why do we start our budget from a zero base every year? What happens to the unspent amounts from previous years due to budget under-performance?
8. Why do we not subject actual implementation of budget to value for money audit? The question is whether what “it is” is as good as “what could have been?”
9. What is the use of Security Votes and funds for Constituency Projects that are shrouded in secrecy?
10. Why does government borrow money from the public and pay huge sums to service the debt despite our external reserve? You might say it is to mop up excess liquidity and control inflation but ironically the excess liquidity is always created by government releasing monthly allocations which are then paid to banks when they could just have kept the money with the CBN.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Everest9(m): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
I don't know why people kill themself over Jonathan presidnecy and leave their business.
But i will tell you one thing.

Nothing will stop jonathan from winning the upcoming election no matter what Apc do because all power belongs to him, note i dont mean that his God but the power am talking about is that he got what ever it takes to win even if it requires cheating and if he does u shouldn't blame him, do you expect the current president and power holder to fall for anyone? Hell No!
If u doubt me just wait and see!
Thanks to all
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by zuma4k(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
meme001:
till 2019
WE'LL C TO THAT!
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by johnmartus(m): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
bokoarerams:
not as useless as d the one dat gave birth to a low life like u
look at you should we still say a serving senator useless? or senior lecturer in one of the leading university in the world useless? I know your parent are useless despite in fact they gave birth to a son of sorrow like you
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by OYAY(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ebino Topsy is becoming senile and ultra reactionary,if GEJ has not been supervising corruption and myopic economic policy how come within a month of downward sliding of oil price economy become comatose that govt can not fulfil her financial obligation to herself and other tiers of government. In as much as OBJ does not has moral right to criticise his godson GEJ because he put us in this mess,methink his comments are on point and truthful. It is people like Ebino that are ruinning this country with their syncophancy ranting to the govt in power.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
It bits me when I see able Nigerians try to compare GEJ and Buhari.

Politically, I'd cast my votes for GEJ and not Buhari, because, every man deserves a second chance.

And again,And social media is a place where you get to know people who can't defend the very person they uphold their votes for! Truth is... Buhari's incompetent! he's old and outdated. He's a tyrant, devilish and he'll never rule this country.

This is because, as at December 30 or 31st, 1983, This old incompetent Buhari was chosen unanimously to be the new head of state.

During this time, Nigeria experienced insurmountable economic problems that plagued his regime.

Our petroleum prices collapsed in the face of expanding foreign debt.

Buhari instituted austerity measures that caused severe hardship to the average Nigerian.

In addition, political corruption continued unabatedly, with politicians escaping to Western countries with millions of dollars in government money.

In an effort to stop dissension, Buhari instituted restrictions on the press, political freedoms, and trade unionists.

Is this who you want to cast ur votes for? It isn't all about education, home training or civility.

Its a common sense..

If you vote Buhari, then you're not politically inclined!

Buhari, is continuing his trademark
politics of bitterness, blackmail and fear mongering.

This very Buhari who wants to rule this country with all mights isn't with good intentions, the last 2007 election was criticized and was charged to court for not following the law. Why would a man wants to rule with this intentions?

Lest Nigerians forget, it was Buhari who once told the world during
a BBC Hausa Service interview that, “If what
happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by
the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all
be soaked in blood.”
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by koikoi2(m): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=SuperModerator post=28397024]

This man can lie oh shocked[/quote
it's d truth. GEJ till 2020. if u don't like it go and die.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by DobleO7: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
johnmartus:
Babatope my foot very useless old man

Must you insult him to make your point. What is wrong with you, don't you have little manners. Maybe you need to be taught some.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by madjune(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
foxxynik:
It bits me when I see able Nigerians try to compare GEJ and Buhari.

Politically, I'd cast my votes for GEJ and not Buhari, because, every man deserves a second chance.

And again,And social media is a place where you get to know people who can't defend the very person they uphold their votes for! Truth is... Buhari's incompetent! he's old and outdated. He's a tyrant, devilish and he'll never rule this country.

This is because, as at December 30 or 31st, 1983, This old incompetent Buhari was chosen unanimously to be the new head of state.

During this time, Nigeria experienced insurmountable economic problems that plagued his regime.

Our petroleum prices collapsed in the face of expanding foreign debt.

Buhari instituted austerity measures that caused severe hardship to the average Nigerian.

In addition, political corruption continued unabatedly, with politicians escaping to Western countries with millions of dollars in government money.

In an effort to stop dissension, Buhari instituted restrictions on the press, political freedoms, and trade unionists.

Is this who you want to cast ur votes for? It isn't all about education, home training or civility.

Its a common sense..

If you vote Buhari, then you're not politically inclined!

Buhari, is continuing his trademark
politics of bitterness, blackmail and fear mongering.

This very Buhari who wants to rule this country with all mights isn't with good intentions, the last 2007 election was criticized and was charged to court for not following the law. Why would a man wants to rule with this intentions?

Lest Nigerians forget, it was Buhari who once told the world during
a BBC Hausa Service interview that, “If what
happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by
the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all
be soaked in blood.”

Gawd. Miseducation is definitely killing our present youth. Guy, from your misinformed opinion, its obvious you were born in the 90s.

Much of these problems you placed on Buhari's head were carried out during IBB's regime.
In Buhari's time, the naira was almost stronger than the dollar.
It was IBBs SAP that kickstarted the naira's downward fall.
Pls, go and read your history books well.

Utter madness.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ebubeslym:

whatever helps u sleep at nyt

Don't take it like that bro. I'm not partisan. And as far as I am concerned all these leaders have failed woefully. I'm just trying to state the obvious here, not prove a blind point.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
madjune:

Gawd. Miseducation is definitely killing our present youth. Guy, from your misinformed opinion, its obvious you were born in the 90s.

Much of these problems you placed on Buhari's head were carried out during IBB's regime.
In Buhari's time, the naira was almost stronger than the dollar.
It was IBBs SAP that kickstarted the naira's downward fall.
Pls, go and read your history books well.

Utter madness.

If I insult you now...I'll be banned.
I'll respect myself.

Now, if you think you know history very well...
You'd given out reasonable points.

My points are valid and even more valid. I layed my emphasis on Buhari not IBB.

Go to ur history book and check when buhari was elected as the head of states! And what happened in his regime!
Nonetheless, ask reasonable ppl and get schooled!
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by drstone1: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
alVinHustle:
These are the old men deceiving Jonathan, the falsehood Jonathan chose to sorround himself with, these men will run him down and change alliegances once they are done. But the man from Otuoke will never understand.
These men always refer to Jonathan's gentility and passivity because it puts tax payers money in their pockets, and because Jonathan never questions their excesses. As long as you remain loyal to the Otuoke man, you can have your way with anything.

May our next President emerge on the platform of intelligence. We cannot afford to maintain status quo for another four years.

Nigerians will see beyond their noses when asked to choose between deadly Terror, slavery n what you call "Clueless ness n "under performance" by ur own calculation and judgement. Most peeps including myself are dissapointed in our initial estimation dat APC represented d change Nigerians desire. They have shown demselves worse even without having d instruments of power n Coercion wielded by them. With this brazen character flaw, only God knows what horrors n cataclysmic mayhem they'l unleash shd they taste power n its potency to absolutely corrupt by magnifying personal flaws. God save us!
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by fx45(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dee60:

Till date, there has been no reply to the letter OBJ wrote to his predecessor. So, don't blame him if he keeps talking.
I never knew obj wrote a letter to abdulsalam abubakar. It seems the ota farmer is gunning for a nobel prize. He wants to unseat soyinka and achebe.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by popcykaylah(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
viczing:

D man is old enough to be your father, must you show people you lack home training always? angry
father or no father.. anyone old enough to be our father shouldnt come out and yarn crap after stealing and supporting his fellow robber..
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by afrikanns: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
stupid old fool, Oni je Ku je EDA, ooleeeee.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by viczing(m): 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
popcykaylah:

father or no father.. anyone old enough to be our father shouldnt come out and yarn crap after stealing and supporting his fellow robber..

all of em are victims
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by mindtricks: 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Too many "useful" people speaking out on national issues. The greatest of them all, being Saint Olusegun Obasanjo!
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by SOUNDKING: 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
When you talk to much,you bound to say somethng silly.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by ddeola: 3:22am On Nov 28, 2014
Babatope, like his brother Okupe are a disgrace to the Yoruba race. They lack the capacity to say the truth. What a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. / "Don't Let Yahoo Boys Run You Street" EFCC Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.