Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Panacea For Unremitted Love... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Panacea For Unremitted Love... (840 Views)

Nairaland:panacea For The Troubled Mind,a Relief To The Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panacea For Unremitted Love... by Kingsley1000(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2014
Forgive me for any blunder,aint that good in typing....

I hate it so much and feels belittled when my fellow dude complains abt being nice to a girl which makes her feels so important or as if you can't do without her,i feels empathetic for the the guy for being a prey and de-valued and also furious towards the girl for being so lucky getting a puppet....
These are some of the solution to that,i'll concentrate more on school environment.Guys,naturally suppose to be attracted to girls,being that cynosure as a guy depends on how u compose ursef and ur self-esteem..Know the girls u can chat with,don't add girls randomly online and espect them to respect u becos they are oblivious of ur status(perhaps,u're higher than her,financially,academic wise etc)she wouldn't know that even when u tells her,i prefer meeting a gal one on one,don't expect remitted love on internet dating....
Secondly,dont associate with gals that are higher than you both in age,academic status and financial status,know ur limit....dont toast all these aristo(runs) gals both online,in school and street,u'll identify them by their custom(outfits/make ups they apply eg artificial eye lashes)
3rdly,make ur girlfriend(to be)know that u have many girls,trust me this one works like crazy hehehe...make ur target know that other gals like u,u can do that by making her see u wit different gals(perhaps,wowo ones)...in my schools,i had a crush on of my dptmental babe,she is the finest i must say and sassy(buh the good news is that she's nothing to me becos of the way i treat her,she frequents my lodge for tutorials during exam period)...how i got her is that-starting seeing her as nothing buh in my subconscious mind,i really like her...one faithful day,were(3girls nd 2guys)in the lab,there's this wowo girl that likes me so much,a thought came into my mind to use that advantage to punish my crush,i started playing with the gal(wowo one),we graduated to romancing,in front of my crush,she was like chike stop,feeling envious(gals sef no be her i dy do o)i intensified,started kissing the other one,she rushed us,pulled me out(trust me,as a sharp guy,i switched to her,that was the first day i had a long conversation with her)..,.
4.don't call a girl twice,dont text her again if she doesnt respond to ur previous msg,try develop ursef by being a reservior of information(be versatile,know many things)so that you'd have things to talks(i think Nairaland will help u alot here),dress nice and neat...

Dude,everything boils down how you converse with them,just be natural,confident and stop saying or typing all these love words,even if you do that,be moderate...
2ndly,be bold and serious,don't laugh just to impress her,is a turn off to them
And Ultimately,sometimes,spank her especially wen she say certain things u dont like,buh do it jokingly,(my girl she dey respect me die,i never spent a dime on her)just punish her in a playish way,and dont always compliment her,if u do that,bk it up with her weakpoints(like dis ur head be like banky own,make it fun,or if she's from anambra or has intonation problem.tell her to say lyrics,the sun shall soon shine..she go fall her hand,and feels ashamed buh make everything fun...

MOST IMPORTANTLY,TOAST MANY GIRLS O.
Apply these things and thank me later
Re: Panacea For Unremitted Love... by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Panacea For Unremitted Love... by Kingsley1000(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK:
Hmmmm
why u dey hmm?
Re: Panacea For Unremitted Love... by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 27, 2014
Kingsley1000:
why u dey hmm?
I dey hungry sad
Re: Panacea For Unremitted Love... by Kingsley1000(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK:
I dey hungry sad
why's he punishing u,em no fit buy u breakfast or are u among them...
Re: Panacea For Unremitted Love... by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2014
Kingsley1000:
why's he punishing u,em no fit buy u breakfast or are u among them...
smiley
Re: Panacea For Unremitted Love... by iceberylin(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2014
Thanks for the Info undecided

1 Like

Re: Panacea For Unremitted Love... by Kingsley1000(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2014
iceberylin:
Thanks for the Info undecided
...thank you,buh no use this tactics kolobi all them gals 4ur street o.lol
Re: Panacea For Unremitted Love... by iceberylin(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2014
Kingsley1000:
...thank you,buh no use this tactics kolobi all them gals 4ur street o.lol
Lol...no fear.....

I wont use it on your sis wink
Re: Panacea For Unremitted Love... by Kingsley1000(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol...no fear.....

I wont use it on your sis wink
...how i wish these guys that have been magarized go step up their game
Re: Panacea For Unremitted Love... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Noted

(1) (Reply)

. .. / Who Say No Be By Chest. / INCREDIBLE !! Woman Advertises Herself As A Girlfriend For Rent For Single Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.