Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey (24368 Views)

Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC / Tribunal Nullifies PDP Lawmaker’s Election, Orders Fresh Poll In Makurdi-north / 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by jomoh: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
opiaoku:

A vote for apc = a vote for bokoharam

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is a bokoharam

Gej till 2019

That strategy is stale already try another one. People are now wise and we have opened our eyes to see beyond PDP and Marylin Ogar's cheap propaganda.

We now know who is the real enemy of state.

The one who refused to #bringbackourgirls
The one who freed Maj. Gen. Al-mustapha
The one who refused to prosecute Stella Oduah, Hon. Lawan, Oritsejafor etc
The one refused to extradite Buruji kashamu instead made him a party leader in the south west.
The one who gave presidential pardon to ex-convicts(Bode George, Alamieyeseigha).
The one who approved N9.2bn to import stoves from south africa after his failed attempt to use our money to purchase arms for his dogs BH.
The one who used N1bn(N2,739,726 per day) to buy food while we live on less than $1(N180) per day.

Yes we now know better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by TheMadame(f): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Whoever compiled this poll is either a practical joker or an election rigger.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by haffaze777(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
I know did ur southwest is not ile Yoruba cos I trust my people dey will vote Jonathan back to his otuoke

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
nuti:
THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
ABLE,
PASSIONATE,
FOCUSED,
NON- ALCOHOLIC,
NON-PARTISAN,
NO-PITY SEEKING,
"INCORRUPTIBLE",
JUST,
NO STOMACH-INFRASTRUCTURE LEADER,
PRAGMATIC,
RELENT-LESS,
A REAL MAN,
A TRUE COMMANDER IN CHIEF,
A LEADER IN DEED.

WE THE TRUE NIGERIANS LOVE YOU
WE WANT YOU
YOU HAVE OUR 100% VOTE

HIS EXECELLENCY
GENERAL BUHARI
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by odedele: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Less than 24hrs after oba of lagos vow that
lagos will never allow pdp to rule the state,
Alaafin of oyo, the paramount ruler of yoruba
nation storm Aregbesola second term
inauguration in osogbo.
Are you still in doubt where yoruba stand as 2015 election draw nearer? You better wake
up. Oduduwa have spoken.

that survey is from saTAN

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
[s](2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West –OGOGORO Survey)[/s]

2015: BUHARI WILL SWEEP POLLS IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY...HE WILL BEAT JONATAN EVEN IN OTUOKE

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by jikanbage: 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
deletrue:
Well, let me say it is a good job. Just that the apc members, especially individual like Lai Mahammed, Amaechi and the likes whose head is carrying with them a STONE-LIKE OBJECTS and substances will never learn. While people are aware that the sizes of their ears are exactly the size of PDP flag, they cannot hear, learn and change for better.
Going by apc characteritics, is there any Nigerian who would want his or her children, relatives to die because of boko haram? No day passes without apc talking about causing violent. Always preach killing, we will run another government side by side with the FGN. Look at every part of the country today, there is no Nigerian who will come out today without the expression of fear in his or her face. Imagine the highest number of refugees recorded in this country. About four days ago, Lia Mohammed repeatedly told the world that apc reps. are more than prepared to scale abi jump fence as many time as possible. There they go. They are very very irrepentant in nature because of their inbuilt Islamic blood. Highly rubbish and substandard beings. Just carryout test in all the citizens in the north, the first result will be increased BP. There is so much internal heat and restlessness and all these are caused by apc. How do apc expect people to vote in their favour? What about the sophistication of their propaganda? No party can match them. Tufiakwa.
they shud expect me

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by proxillin(m): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
This is a scam PDP survey. You can see south west people voicing their opinion on this thread. I live in Lagos and I have never seen a Yoruba man saying good thing about Jonathan. Yes there are PDP in the south west, they will vote for Jonathan. But nuetrals like me, I might consider buhari if no any other available option.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by seunwen2(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
makzeze:
I am from south west and my vote and that of my family goes to BUHARI.

GEJ administration is a failure.

Am also from the south west my vote, my family members vote and my friends vote is for the general

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Ezedon(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Desola:
Fresh air in the south but roasting and rotting air in the north.

I hope you know the proximity of okoroland to the north. Vote jonasatan and watch roasting and rotting air permeate your atmosphere before May 29.

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
Matttthew:
Story too long.....
"Itan fun awon irunmole"
***My opinion***
I like Jonathan but he is not really working... Everything is going to n fro.
I like APC cos they er working, e.g Lagos, Osun and Ogun; but I don't like Buhari.................... A political-freak human, blood tasty vampire, a threat to humanity.

See as this guy sneaked into my mind to steal what was there.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Ezedon(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Desola:
Fresh air in the south but roasting and rotting air in the north.

I hope you know the proximity of okoroland to the north. Vote jonasatan and watch roasting and rotting air permeate your atmosphere before May 29.

if there's rotten air in the North, it is the northeners and their Boko Haram counterparts that polluted it
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by proxillin(m): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yoruba, they say you want to vote for GEJ, voice out. Don't let them speak for us. We all have our eyes to see.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by holatin(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
opiaoku:

A vote for apc = a vote for bokoharam

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is a bokoharam

Gej till 2019
really I don't know oooo
pls can you explain and give me proof

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
odedele:

Less than 24hrs after oba of lagos vow that
lagos will never allow pdp to rule the state,
Alaafin of oyo, the paramount ruler of yoruba
nation storm Aregbesola second term
inauguration in osogbo.
Are you still in doubt where yoruba stand as 2015 election draw nearer? You better wake
up. Oduduwa have spoken.

that survey is from saTAN
Ooni of ife nko
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Mentlee: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Among all the presidential aspirants, I can't find anyone better than Jonathan and until I see that person, my vote goes to GEJ

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
10 reasons not to believe everything you are told about the budget or falling oil prices

1. Why is the economy suddenly in a panic mode when year to date, crude oil has sold and still selling above the benchmark price for the 2014 budget of $77.50 per litre? We should be talking about excess or surplus for the year not shortfalls.
2. A key factor which has impacted the expected surplus is less than expected daily production of crude but the combined effect of lower than budget production and higher than expected price should still be a net surplus.
3. Given that oil price is falling there should be no need for fuel subsidy. If you remove fuel taxes in many countries the actual cost per litre will be less than N97 equivalent. For instance, in the US, a litre sells for around $1 with half of the price being fuel tax which means actual fuel cost is $0.50 (N83). At N97 per litre, it is actually the people that are subsidising government.
4. A related issue calls to question the sincerity of government on fuel subsidy similar to the way we were assured of constant electricity yet the budget for fuelling at the State house was increased.
5. Since government has reduced the crude oil benchmark for 2015 to $73 per litre, why is there still about N500b budget for fuel subsidy in 2015? If crude oil price is that low, then no subsidy is required. If fuel price goes up, then there will be excess crude windfall part of which can be used for subsidy. Logically, government should not budget for fuel subsidy as it will always take care of itself.
6. The exchange rate used for the proposed budget and Medium Term Expenditure Framework is N162. In view of the devaluation of Naira to an average of N168, government should have more Naira for the same dollar revenue and therefore less impact of falling oil price on expenditure.
7. By the way, why do we start our budget from a zero base every year? What happens to the unspent amounts from previous years due to budget under-performance?
8. Why do we not subject actual implementation of budget to value for money audit? The question is whether what “it is” is as good as “what could have been?”
9. What is the use of Security Votes and funds for Constituency Projects that are shrouded in secrecy?
10. Why does government borrow money from the public and pay huge sums to service the debt despite our external reserve? You might say it is to mop up excess liquidity and control inflation but ironically the excess liquidity is always created by government releasing monthly allocations which are then paid to banks when they could just have kept the money with the CBN.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by arift: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
grin

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by jumu: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
foolish pdp odensin
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by sademola: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ezedon:
.I will always support and vote for fresh air

Me too. I need fresh air and do away from the already polluted one by the current government!!!!!
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by chamboy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
gratiaeo:

GEJ is an unfortunate president.
Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu and co does not represent the change we want. I wish we have better candidate in 2015
sit down der, wishing while GEj ridicules the future of u and ur children
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by chamboy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Matttthew:
Story too long.....
"Itan fun awon irunmole"
***My opinion***
I like Jonathan but he is not really working... Everything is going to n fro.
I like APC cos they er working, e.g Lagos, Osun and Ogun; but I don't like Buhari.................... A political-freak human, blood tasty vampire, a threat to humanity.
Bro, U make d lies dey told u decide ur decision, This are lies cooked by corrupt people that fear the rule of buhari. i would advice u to read past and present leaders comments about him especially that of Emir of Kano, Shagari, late Dora Akunyilli, even the Jonathan u want to support. BE wise bro... why do u think the APC governors u called are in full support of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by afrikanns: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
you and your stupid survey,Yoruba ain't stupid not all, we ain't blindfolded to the way your Jana run the affair. if u dear say this again foooooooooooool!!!!
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by hansad: 12:21am On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:
but someone who want change, an end in killing and corruption will never vote for him......and I am among them
If you truly want change, first thing to do is let you and your friends stop the Jihad war you wage against Jonathan govt and Nigerians. Stupeed of you to believe you can intimidate majority of Nigerians through violence in order for your lot to take up Aso Rock.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Doyin2(m): 12:58am On Nov 28, 2014
No mischievous persons can use religion to cover our desired need for Change!

Nigerians are wiser now!

If APC is Boko Haram as the wicked propagandist are claiming(even though we know that a PDP senator is in court for allegedly sponsoring Boko Haram),then please let us vote for APC so that we can have peace in our land.

But one thing is certain,Buhari is a nationalist who fought for the unity of Nigeria.The same leader that crushed the Maitasine(Boko Haram of those days) .

Buhari is also capable of crushing terrorists like Boko Haram.He has done it before he will surely do it again.Corrupt leaders like IBB did not allow him to do to Nigeria what Rawlings did to Ghana.

What many PDP propagandist do not understand is that most muslims are ready to crush Boko Haram,because their extremist view do not represent the true Islam and they are contaminating the religion.

Enough of religious propaganda that has divided us more than ever before.

Many Christians would rather live in Dubai,a confirmed Islamic city than to suffer in Nigeria. Mischief makers should please keep quite.

WE should be asking the PDP government since 1999,the following questions:

1.Why is Nigeria the only member of OPEC importing fuel? religion?

2.Why are we the only rated poor member of OPEC? religion?

3.Why only 4000 megawatts of electricity since 1999? religion?

4.Why interest rate averaging 25%.arguably the worst in the world? religion?

5.Why exchange rate of about N170 to the dollar,compared to the rate as at 1999? religion?

6.Most Opec members have single or at most double digit exchange rate against the dollar,Why is Nigeria the only member with 3 digits at about N170!! why? Religion?

7.Why the highest rate of unemployment since 1999? Religion?

The questions are endless!

I laugh when people clap for a government that builds road,hospitals,make fuel regularly available through importation,etc. For God's sake,our monies were budgeted for this activities!

Nigeria has since(even before 1999) became the largest economy of Africa, because of her large population(many more people involved in economic activity) and huge oil revenue.It is not as a result of any deliberate economic,developmental or transformation agenda.But because economic development(virility) is much more important than economic growth(size),the revaluation or re-basement of our assets by past governments,was never a priority.

So how would you rate PDP government based on basic developmental indices of:

1.Rate of unemployment
2.Currency exchange rate
3.Interest rate
4.Inflation
5.Power
6.Corruption
7.Purchasing power of citizens
8.Standard of living index

The indices are endless!

Christians,Muslims or otherwise,we are all Nigerians!

Nigeria must not remain stagnant because of religious or ethnic affiliation!

LONG LIVE NIGERIA!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by holatin(m): 5:44am On Nov 28, 2014
hansad:
If you truly want change, first thing to do is let you and your friends stop the Jihad war you wage against Jonathan govt and Nigerians. Stupeed of you to believe you can intimidate majority of Nigerians through violence in order for your lot to take up Aso Rock.
you say jihad
do a research about jihad before aligning boko haram with jihad.
am a Muslim
am not a terrorist
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by EmmyDe25(m): 6:36am On Nov 28, 2014
Jonathan win in the South West? Unless ofcourse the election is rigged. SW people arent that daft.. The poison porridge has been eaten the first time, we won't fall prey of his further salacious lies and hackneyed expressions. Lessons have been learnt. Jonathan WONT win in that region come 2015. You can write down this date.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Babaji111(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2014
Biggest lie. Even in the Southeast. What of Bayelsa state?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Babaji111(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2014
Buhari will beat GEJ even in Bayela State.....em..wait a minute. What of impeachment?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by hugoart(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
This is the most ridiculously laughable threads on nairaland.

Switch now.

Or shock and awe will catch you in 3months.

Just 3months,not long now.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by dalaq1829: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Last time i checked i have never heard of so call opinion poll moderator (ORALUSI) name before.

I firmly believe People from East and S south that reside in west were largely participated in the poll.

Westerner will and cannot vote GEJ again come 2015 even as PDP hold the forth for him in ONDO and EKITI.

Haters will surely disagree, God is our strength let wait till FEB.

Candid Advise to GEJ just watch your back, so called GEJ propagator in South west seriously cannot reasonable canvass vote for thier pay master.

Jesters named them one after the other i will tell you thier relevance in the politics of Western region.

GEJ to otuoke 2015 confirmed.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by aynana2000: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Let us wait and see what will happen again on 6th of Dec by 7pm were @campus_decides will be organising a twitter online poll tagged #Pre2015twitterPoll then everybody including the blind will see how much crowd Buhari has. Make una follow the twitter handle oo so una go see as hin dey go make them no tell us story again @campus_decides

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others / Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu / Kidnapped Wives, Son Of Musa Mante Regain Freedom 5 Days After His Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.