Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey (24384 Views)

Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC / Tribunal Nullifies PDP Lawmaker’s Election, Orders Fresh Poll In Makurdi-north / 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by okiezman(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
sirjohnson:

Yes, he ran a test on my brain. He said my brain is so intact it can be likened to that of Einsten

Na fake doctor...
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Desola(f): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
gratiaeo:

North will continue killing themselves for all we care. Any day they move an inch from there backyard will mark the end of this animal kingdom

Just as Biafran chest beating, cutlass carrying, ladies purse flinging adventure marked the end of your animal kingdom abi?

Abeg go find apoti perch for one side jo! The last time an Ibo was mistakenly killed by boko haram in the north, ekenedilushuku ran out of buses to ferry you cowards out of there.

See shrimp wey dey form stock fish.

Abeg lo sempe jo!

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
MrEvolution7:
Nigerians should arm themselves with information so as to make the right choices in the forthcoming polls. We the youth cannot continue to remain on the sidelines. We must stop being tools in the hands of politicians, we have the numbers to set our own destiny. We must take charge.

Who We Are
I live and work in Nigeria. I am a global citizen, highly creative, vibrant, focused, energetic, and independent-minded and a global citizen. I am also, more politically aware. But this does not describe me. It describes every Nigerian Youth, irrespective of their tribe, ethnicity, religion or even their level of education.
We do not only see ourselves as tomorrow’s leaders, we also see ourselves as a force that determines who the leaders of our today will be.

What We Have
We have got the numbers.
With a population of well over 53million; almost twice the total votes cast in 2011 and about 75% of the current registered voters, the Nigerian Youth form the largest subgroup in Nigeria. This means that the destiny of our beloved nation is in our hands. If we so choose, we can steer the direction of our nation if we all play more active roles in the nation’s political decisions and leadership.
We have got the energy. We have got new perspectives. We have the network. We have all it takes to make a difference.

What We Can Achieve
By choosing to move off the sidelines; by choosing to stop sitting on the fence, we can (and will) impact our nation. Like a mighty tsunami, we can dislodge those who are opposed to the nations rising.
As we participate enthusiastically and constructively in the political process, the entire nation will hear our voice-one voice-loud and clear through the ballot.
As we give support to those who share our vision of Nigeria, we will rise to fulfill our potential as the giant of Africa.
This is our time! This is the hour! A brighter future beckons. Join us to keep the ship of the nation sailing on the right course to greatness. Let’s vote right.

Your Vote. Your Choice. Your Destiny.

[size=15]Youth Ballot Evolution[/size]

[size=15]Dicussion Thread[/size]

More on Guardian and Thisday newspapers.

CC:
kahanma
barcanista
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by chamboy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
gratiaeo:

GEJ is an unfortunate president.
Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu and co does not represent the change we want. I wish we have better candidate in 2015
By Wishing Der, U beta do d Right Thing n Boot Out GEJ2015
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Goddex: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Buhari and his blood sucking
Almajiri's must allow peace to reign
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by iykololo(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
ofiafuluego:
GEJ TILL 2020

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by tkaymuo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
opiaoku:

A vote for apc = a vote for bokoharam

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is a bokoharam

Gej till 2019
u must be a dependent youth that doesn't pay bills or just too blind / ignorant to see that Nigeria is failing in the hands of GEJ
may God save us from religious/ethnic bigots like you

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by tkaymuo(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
I have never supported Buhari in the last two elections because I felt he was too old to rule or may be a fanatic/ sadist that will make us standstill developmental/economical wise... but GEJ is just too damn corrupt and clueless on how to effectively run Nigeria . Buhari has something to offer , for him to come out three times for this presidential post .. he is the change needed ... I implore the youths of this country to vote out Mr GEJ & Mrs PEJ outta Aso rock com 2015

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by darediamond(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
To those of you in surpport of Buhari, do you think the Notherners have anything good for us in the south (yoruba, igbo, ijaw)?

They want to come back BY ALL means to take a revenge.

Wait, I wanna ask you: when the north was forcefully rulling thru the Military, do we in the South (igbowkenu, yoruba, Ijaw) made Nigeria "ungovernable"? Do we start to kill fellow Nigerians here and there?

To any body from south west, south south, and south east in support of of the North: Have forgotten how that uselless Abacha killed Saro Wiwa and jailed all our activist from the South back then?

The north will drill oil in the East and take away the money without caring for the eviromental damages done to people that really own the Oil.

They ar doing the same thing to there own people in the north now. An highest order of conspiracy.

That same Buahri you are supporting now was with Abacha in Goverment rulership when all those thing was happening.

Those Arewa people do not see anything good in the South because if they do there motto will Never bé "Born To Rule".

I do not belong to PDP nor AC and there likes but I prefer to kick against British long time grip against us in the South regardless of all the popular opinions against a President from our region.

What as the North really contribute to this scam called Nigeria? Tell me. Nothing but damages.

My people in the south, do not allow them to mmake us bé a fool as they are by causing problems for GEJ administrtion to make it seem as if he is non-functioning.

Yes there are somethings I do not like about GEJ but the issue of TRIBALISM is at stake here.

Lailai ko si ona fun Aboki ni South (no way for a northerner on us in the south)

They are destructive.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by darediamond(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Desola:

Just as Biafran chest beating, cutlass carrying, ladies purse flinging adventure marked the end of your animal kingdom abi?

Abeg go find apoti perch for one side jo! The last time an Ibo was mistakenly killed by boko haram in the north, ekenedilushuku ran out of buses to ferry you cowards out of there.

See shrimp wey dey form stock fish.

Abeg lo sempe jo!

Look at you hammering a southener like you. Do you think those animals up the north relly worth it with there destructive way of life?
Call me names, I hate them with passion. I can not just forget History just like that.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by tola9ja: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Any Supporter of President Jonathan and PDP
here? Pls say amen to this prayers
A PRAYER FOR G.E.J. and PDP SUPPORTERS
1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is running
this country.
2.) May God give u and your family the kind of
peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way
Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and your entire family the
way GEJ secures this country.
As a Good supporter of GEJ and PDP all u have
to do is to Quote this and reply "Amen" and
disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General public that he
is God Sent.
Be brave to type Amen b4 you start d insult.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Dereformer(m): 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
tola9ja:
this country.
is God Sent.

OK

Now say amen to this

1) may God subvert you dreams the way Buhari subverted our 2nd republic

2) may God love you the way buhari loved the south during his reign as PTF chairman

3) may God mortgage your future the way Buhari mortgaged our future by borrowing from a bank without due process and collateral

4) May God deal with you and your family the way buhari's mob dealt with some youth corpers in 2011.

5) May God sympathize with your enemies against you the way buhari is sympathizing with our enemies (BH) against us

6) May God allow the dogs and the babboons blood to be shed in your village the way buhari promised

7) may God abuse your constituency with selective justice the way Buhari did to Ekwueme

cool may God rule you and your family by applying retrospective laws the way buhari did to us thus killing some of my southern brothers.

9) May God rule your family the way Tinubu is ruling and controlling APC states.

10)May God lampoon your family the way Amaechi is lampooning the president

11) May God leave you at the time you need Him most the way Tambuwal left PDP

12) may God lead you and your family with highhandedness the way buhari did to us during his reign as a military dictator

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by temitemi1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Before unko. GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by temitemi1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
tkaymuo:

u must be a dependent youth that doesn't pay bills or just too blind / ignorant to see that Nigeria is failing in the hands of GEJ
may God save us from religious/ethnic bigots like you
is a savage like u n ur brothers (apc n boko haram) that is making Nigeria failing bt ur end is near come 2015. God bless Nigeria!! GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Species1983: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
makzeze:
I am from south west and my vote and that of my family goes to BUHARI.

GEJ is inefficient.

And how efficient are you? Speak for yourself only Mr Efficient

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
You are just a deluded fellow.
sirjohnson:
A friend of mine calls him Badluck Ebola Jonadarrft, another friend calls him Goatluck Egbere Jonadamn but I call Deadluck Egunje Jonacraise
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by adaybayor(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
opiaoku:

Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

Take it or leave it Gej till buhari cries again

don't you have other lines than these in the poem you were given?
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Olaolufred(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
darediamond:

Look at you hammering a southener like you. Do you think those animals up the north relly worth it with there destructive way of life?
Call me names, I hate them with passion. I can not just forget History just like that.

AREN'T YOU ONE OF THE ANIMALS IN THE SOUTH?

AN ANIMAL IS AN ANIMAL, WHETHER NORTH OR SOUTH.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by hugoart(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Opinion poll paid for by the evil Jonathan.

Jonathan will be shocked in 2015.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by hugoart(m): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2014

Jonathan will be shocked in 2015 by the wide margin of defeat he will get everywhere in the country.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by masseratti: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Buhari is the Abraham Lincoln of Nigeria,the man must really have something to offer,lets give him a chance this time around,Gej has used six years,now the Naira has being devalued,inflation next year will go double digit for sure,boko haram has a caliphate in Nigeria,subsidy thieves are still smiling to the bank,well I don't hate him,but I can see that he is no capable with the Job.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by hugoart(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2014

Jonathan will be shocked in 2015 by the wide margin of defeat he will get everywhere in the country.

Yeye opinion poll by PDP agents of evil.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by hugoart(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
tola9ja:
this country.
is God Sent.
Don't you know saTANist can fear that their lives will become useless as it is already if they say amen.

These pdp apologists are the most unpatriotic Nigerians, they want Nigeria ran into the ground by evil personified,Mr.Clueless Jonathan but want their own lives to be good.But you know that is not possible except they steal the nation's wealth and go on exile. That's their plan.
They want to destroy Nigeria and run away,the selfish, evil satanic Jonathan supporters.

They will be frustrated in 2015 by God!
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Laidan(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Even though we dont know who can do it,but atleast we know who cant do it.... Jonathan can not do it(certainty), I can vote anyother person(Gamble) but no Jonathan.So dont ask me who can do it.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by bida14: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Oralusi,which part of SW did u conduct your survey? Because heard of such thing in Ibadan here. May be na your household people you used.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by patrotic9gerian: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by nationwide1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
youngmoney101:
Da survey was probably carried out amongs south west pdp supporters not de masses of south west zone
Forget it bro. It might be true. Do you know that most Nairalanders are only politicians on net only? Most opinions here are not true reflections in reality. I'm talking from experience of what I read here and what I travel round to see in Nigeria. I'm not surprised.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by DobleO7: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
sirjohnson:
A friend of mine calls him Badluck Ebola Jonadarrft, another friend calls him Goatluck Egbere Jonadamn but I call Deadluck Egunje Jonacraise

Paul wrote to the Romans, “Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves” (Romans 13:1-2).

In this instance you and your friends have been insulting the President of Nigeria...I hope you don't claim ignorance when you begin to face the consequences.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
ABLE,
PASSIONATE,
FOCUSED,
NON- ALCOHOLIC,
NON-PARTISAN,
NO-PITY SEEKING,
"INCORRUPTIBLE",
JUST,
NO STOMACH-INFRASTRUCTURE LEADER,
PRAGMATIC,
RELENT-LESS,
A REAL MAN,
A TRUE COMMANDER IN CHIEF,
A LEADER IN DEED.

WE THE TRUE NIGERIANS LOVE YOU
WE WANT YOU
YOU HAVE OUR 100% VOTE

HIS EXECELLENCY
GENERAL BUHARI

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by motherlode: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
madridguy:
Rigging ....
Show me a Nigeria politician like Michael Bloomberg who chose to receive a salary of $1 a year, instead of the regular mayoral salary of $195,000 a year. I still don't believe we have provided a genuine candidate so far that worth it. Show me a presidential candidate who will not travel abroad for medical attention while the masses will be dying in our local hospitals here..I need a man who can boost that all his children will go to State or Federal own Institution, not the one that his Children will be attending Ivy, Oxford, Cambridge while our schools will be closed as the result of his bad government. I need a man that will guarantee the whole Nigeria adequate Security, not you living in Armour House , driving Armour Cars with our Money. Show me a man that every Nigerian can have access to, then I will cast my vote.
Buhari did not actually do what is said but he cut his own part of the salary which was given to all former heads of states down to 10% of 23 - 25 million naira a year.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by 100Cents: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
olapluto:
Oralusi, go and collect your money from Abuja or from Buruji Kashamu. Dont worry, election is less than 100 days away.

Nairaland goons represent less than 5% of registered voters in SW.

You guys should not bank on obiagelli, berem or ngene ukwenu rantings..
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by 100Cents: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Whom God has blest, no man can curse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Fire Guts Sheikh Gumi’s Private Residence In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.