Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! (5288 Views)

Six Golden Rules For F***ing / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by MrsChima(f): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
francizy:

Whatever woman.. tongue

That's what I thought nigga.
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by Youngpo413: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
francizy:

Same way good men end up with nagging, abusive and cheating wives.. It all happens at both ends. All ladies needs to do is to be mindful of the man they wanna spend the rest of their lives with. Some ladies will rather marry the money than the man. They want already made men who won't even value them. Sometimes, they look for that guy who sounds sweet to them, not knowing he also sounds the same to every woman he comes across. She might see a guy that loves her but will be like he got no swags. Then why complain when the swagged arss dude deals with yah..
There is/are no perfect males/females, so stop turning into a womanist.. tongue
nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by zealot4me(f): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
1 &2 though
I have 0% tolerance (I know its a bad thing angry
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by zealot4me(f): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
mikolo80:
This your number 2 funny die

what's funny now
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by prettyjo(f): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
francizy:

Same way good men end up with nagging, abusive and cheating wives.. It all happens at both ends. All ladies needs to do is to be mindful of the man they wanna spend the rest of their lives with. Some ladies will rather marry the money than the man. They want already made men who won't even value them. Sometimes, they look for that guy who sounds sweet to them, not knowing he also sounds the same to every woman he comes across. She might see a guy that loves her but will be like he got no swags. Then why complain when the swagged arss dude deals with yah..
There is/are no perfect males/females, so stop turning into a womanist.. tongue
lovely quotes

1 Like

Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by prettyjo(f): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by prettyjo(f): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2015
tongue
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by prettyjo(f): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2016
bin long...
am just passing by tongue
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2016
prettyjo:
1)when you keep calm as a lady,keeping him thinking that there is something peculiar about you.When he sends you abusive message,do not reply back with abusive words,if you must reply write I'm sorry" or thank you.
2)No man likes to be talked back to.if you must be a wife material, just shut up.when he is calm, talk things over.Don't be arrogant,be humble.
3)Don't be carried away by your beauty.Have you not seen beautiful ladies that are still single till date? your good character keeps him.
4)do not compare him with your EX .there are thousands of other ladies out there.forget about the past , you are a new creature, old things have passed away.
5)Don't always be at the receiving end,buy him something no matter how little it is.whether he has thousands of it ,just buy it.yours is unique.Be industrious, men like ladies with industrious mind.
6)Respect him and his family members.Be a good cook.Learn how to cook something.Some ladies can only cook noodles,very bad.
7)Call him when you have credit,don't be a chronic flasher.Value yourself and he will value you.
coolLook out if he is a time waster or if he is for real.Can he fight both physically and spiritually for you? you need to know.
9)What you can't change in him now that you are still dating,am sorry ,in marriage you won't be able to change it either or you will spend the rest of your life trying to change him.
10)You are dating and he punches you at every slight misunderstanding.sorry,when you marry him,your bedroom will be a "changing room"and your sitting room a"boxing ring".
11)Every little time he threatens to break up with you.you start crying," if you leave me I will die...Who told you?A better person who will value you is coming. Relax!!.
12)Above all...Ask yourself! what is God saying about this relationship. May God open your eyes if you are already into one,and if you are still searching,God will lead you into a good relationship in Jesus name...Amen.

wow that's al i can say bravo
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by odutolasodiq(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2016
well written
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by davidif: 3:17am On Nov 13, 2016
Great post.
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by prettyjo(f): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
thanks cool
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by Jentilia(f): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2017
seun,lalasticlala.this topic is front page worthy ooo.how una see am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Word For My Gorgeous Babe / How Do I Make Her Cum / Photo Of The Day: Nigerian Party-goer With The Most Gigantic ‘bosom’ You’ll Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.