Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Opinion: Oil Price Fall A Plus For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Oil Price Fall A Plus For Nigeria (648 Views)

Oil Price Fall May Continue Till 2017 – OPEC / Shocking!!! Buhari did not Reduce fuel Price In His Time despite Oil price fall / Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Oil Price Fall A Plus For Nigeria by mcdokwe(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2014
I love the dwindling fortune of Nigeria's oil economy.

The Nigerian politician is one who is used to opulence and wouldn't mind mortgaging the future of the populace to keep up with that lifestyle, and by so subject our otherwise docile population to further hardship, sterner tax measures. The level of dissatisfaction with governmental policies would be rife to the point it would provoke actions. We would then learn to hold government to task and demand a higher level of transparency.
It will no longer be business as usual.
On the other hand, government would venture into other areas of our economy and prospects which is not lacking in anyway in Nigeria. This would in effect result to more job opportunities and full utilisation of both human and natural resources.

In the long run, it would be a double plus towards our drive to national development (Economic and Political)
#Nigeriawillbegreat.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Oil Price Fall A Plus For Nigeria by bigiyaro(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2014
U have no idea the amount of bullshit Nigerians can tolerate, in fact u don't even know that Nigerians bullshit tolerance capacity is infinite. Push naija man to the wall, if he can't break the wall to keep running, trust me, he will jst jump am pass.
Re: Opinion: Oil Price Fall A Plus For Nigeria by mcdokwe(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2014
bigiyaro:
U have no idea the amount of bullshit Nigerians can tolerate, in fact u don't even know that Nigerians bullshit tolerance capacity is infinite. Push naija man to the wall, if he can't break the wall to keep running, trust me, he will jst jump am pass.
lol, but believe me, this will be an exception
Re: Opinion: Oil Price Fall A Plus For Nigeria by ibedun: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
The Nigerian man is surely running out of walls to jump over.

When my people say "e go better" i alway tell dem "e no go better o".

They are now getting tired of praying which is a good first step.

(1) (Reply)

Forget Oil Price Decline; The Naira Has Always Been Hurt By Elections / Some Names That Rattles PDP Both Online And Offline. Add Yours / Dont Think Of It - Ex Militant Boss Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.