Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free (4481 Views)

Peter Nwaoboshi Buries His Father In Delta (pics) / "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by Beetroot: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2014
Xiong Shuihua paid for wooden huts he grew up in to be knocked down
Tycoon then spent millions replacing them with luxury flats for residents
He has housed 72 families to repay them for their kindness in his youth
A further 18 families who were particularly kind will be given villas to live in
Elderly and low paid residents will also be given three meals a day for free
Flats constructed in Xiongkeng village in the city of Xinyu, southern China

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2850436/Millionaire-Chinese-businessman-bulldozes-run-huts-village-grew-builds-luxury-flats-residents-instead-free.html#ixzz3KGMVfF9a
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by ZACHIE: 11:31am On Nov 27, 2014
This will never happen here.
Everybody that made money grew up will deep seated bile, bad blood and angst against even their parents.
Evil thrives in a never ending cycle where there is poverty of character

4 Likes

Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by teemy(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2014
It will dear and I do believe that such has been happening though probably not publicised as much. This is very beautiful sha.

2 Likes

Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by clubone05: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2014
The state of zen
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by desgiezd(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2014
This is surely the essence of being a rich man, to impact the lives of others positively. In our environment here, a rich man would rather see himself high up there and looking at other people as if they are lesser mortals!

8 Likes

Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by datguru: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2014
Gooood
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by Nutase: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
chontwo chi la tri cihun twang.
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by rozayx5(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
frontpg shocked
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by moneybag100: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Wao...so generous and benevolent!!

Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by LajaLaba: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
For here
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by micklplus(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
This is what I am talking about mehn.
Our own leaders are ready to collect from the poor sef.
Do they even remember their humble beginning? They would rather put a policy in place that would knock life out of the poor.

Thank you Mr Xiong Shuihua
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by andico34: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
this is one of the main reasons we are created for!

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by mumumugu(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Waiting for atiku to follow
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Naija version of this story will be followed by a shout of "BLOOD MONEY" especially from our brothers in the west. I guess the chinko man is from the eastern part of China cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by mensdept: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Everyone else except the african cares about nation building, and are ready to even die for the benefit of their society. Its happened in Europe, Asia, the Americas, but for Nigeria, only how to copy American pastors (Redeemed), american music shows (Project Fame) and other bull.shit, then ask for Buhari to come back for President 30+ years later.

People are praising Orji Kalu because he's on Forbes list, but are stupid or even cowardly to admit he did it through funds meant for the now dumb and dumber Abia farmers, villagers, students,etc.

What of Gbenga Daniel, who's tenure was one of the worse in Africa history as "Governor".

See today what David Mark as Senate President has done? Fly in and out of the country for medical checkup, whereas, they, year after year, cannot even draft or create a world class center anywhere in the country.

Where's our violent revolution

10 Likes

Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by paramedic: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Kindness at it's peak
God bless you man

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
I hope to do same for some beautiful random people in the near future.

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
I pray God will put me in same position soon, to help my community.
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by nationwide1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Even Dangote is not generous enough to do this here. But I can't blame him. My dealings with the white ( mongoloids and caucasoids) have taught me they are more humane, sincere, loving and generous than blacks. It's like doing the right / good thing just flows freely and easily from their systems. Mind you, I don't mention religion here.

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by fr3do(m): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Correct man!

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by TFLAME(m): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
GOD punish poverty
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by fr3do(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
nationwide1:
Even Dangote is not generous enough to do this here. But I can't blame him. My dealings with the white ( mongoloids and caucasoids) have taught me they are more humane, sincere, loving and generous than blacks. It's like doing the right / good thing just flows freely and easily from their systems. Mind you, I don't mention religion here.

keep quiet, people like you seek for all oppurtunity to display self hate and inferiority complex.
You could have just commended the man and go your way.

5 Likes

Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by Beetroot: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
It's very commendable.
He's going to die a happy man.
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by tit(f): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
two of the richest people in nigeria are from borno state.
they have oil blocks and collect oil money like it is water.
they just build golden house like tal mahal in borno
instead of using the money to help their poor neighbors.

mairibe has put pictures of his golden house on internet
his children live in london,
fly around with private jet,
and snap picture with dollars.

the day i shall take boko haram serious is the day
they attack mairibe's golden house
and start issuing fatwa from there.

or is mairibe the sponsor of boko haram?
after eating niger delta oil,
he wants to eat lake chad oil alone!

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by nationwide1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
fr3do:

keep quiet, people like you seek for all oppurtunity to display self hate and inferiority complex.
I talked about my personal experience and you're pained. Why not talk about your experience and stop being childish?
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by nationwide1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
fr3do:

Why didn't you speak your mind or simply keep quiet? Why should I condemn Dangote? Or do you think we don't have enough wealthy people in this country to tackle incessant power problem without involving government? Our problem is pathologic greed and selfishness. He is the richest man we have in Africa and I deductively used his name.
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by james669: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
In Nigeria...
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by Descartes: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Political stunt I guess undecided

Just watch out for his political aspirations in the offing wink

Meanwhile, I need to see the picture and video footage of the village before the "rebuilding" or ....you know the rest wink

Anyways kudos to the Billionaire cool
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by dreydee(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
I would have loved to do this, but I grew up in the city, Luxembourg to be precise kiss
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by Beetroot: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Descartes:
Political stunt I guess undecided
Just watch out for his political aspirations in the offing wink

I gave that idea a little thought also...then I remembered he would have to replicate the concept in many villages abutting his own, which would cost him dearly.

He's just being noble.

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by Descartes: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Beetroot:

I gave that idea a little thought also...then I remembered he would have to replicate the concept in many villages abutting his own, which would cost him dearly.

He's just being noble.

Chinese are good people. smiley
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hope dangote is seeing this. It's not only answering "richest man in african" while his village is an eyesore...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaknews:tinubu In Aso Rock To Negotiate With The Presidency / Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims / Reasons Why Hausa, Yoruba, Edo, Niger Delta Man Will Not Trust Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.