Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

"Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia (84823 Views)

Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' / Nigerian Tax Authorities Will Not Spare Linda Ikeji Next Year - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by mzhorlah(f): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Shld I start frying my panties??
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by papoose321: 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Omo there is nothing as good as seeing a white woman in big round butt... Wow!
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by papoose321: 12:01am On Nov 28, 2014
Ishilove:

My dear even d good old days men don de luv women wit big ass and besides men should support breast cancer movement free d breast 4 d children focus on d UKWU! .
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by OXYGEN01: 4:59am On Nov 28, 2014
christopher123:
This is a brother that have seen it all, tasted it all just like we...now i give it to ghana babe, they are ugly but ikebe awesome

One think about big butts women is their toto is kinda too fleshy for my liking, just like shaky N100

I think I am okay with genevieve nyash than toolz own

but all is great, maybe doggy style will be great for big butts not missionary

try this and thank me later

peace

Look at a mumugerian calling Ghanaian gals ugly..hahahaha they are one of the beautiful ones in Africa. You they are not as ugly and shapeless like nigerian chics? Besides they DONT eat eba so they have good shapes as well.nigerian chics are one of the ugliest in Africa.Every mumugerian celebrity wants to date a Ghanaian. Am not surprised because nigerian gals are such ugly with shapeless bodied.

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 28, 2014
Vivly:
I keep looking forward to the day Men Will stop objectifying women and women will stop men from objectifying them.
Someone compliments your a$$ and you say 'Thanks'? That's crap!
See a woman as totally beautiful, a complete package and stop the stereotypes on a$$ and boo.bs.
It never used to matter before. Why the sudden change now?
Just my humble observation though and No, I'm not flat assed.
The objectifiers can now jump on my post.

Pix of your Ass or Adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 28, 2014
Vivly:

Someone's intellect is abstract. It can't be used interchangeably as a sex symbol unlike a$$ and boobs.
I just googled Sarah baartman. What else did she have apart from the a$$?

Wrong question! The right question would've been "what else are we interested in apart from the a.rse?
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by mainman7(m): 6:23am On Nov 28, 2014
[b]Yoruba girls not only have the biggest butt, they have the sweetest and tightest tohto! It's natural, they don't need alum like overslacked igbo girls' tohto.
igbo girls, after fvcking around as usual, use perfume to cover their smelly dirtiness while Yoruba girls don't need perfumes(they are beautiful outside and insideout, physically, mentally and spiritually)
Like u, an igbo guy, rightly confessed that unlike igbo girls, Yoruba Girls are very caring, loving and are never gold diggers like igbo girls that ends up pushing/frustrating their husbands till they turn round to kill them the wives. These plus the fact that 90% of Yoruba girls tohto is still very tight (they still have the highest %of Virgins in 9ja) and they Love GOD, back up their husband with prayers, is why innumerable igbo guys are now rushing to marry our beautiful Yoruba Girls to get peace of mind and incomparably sweet sex. igbo girls strongly erroniously believe that they can use their tohto to get money, positions and power to the detriment of having a loving family. Some igbos here that should hide their face in shame were talking of more igbo women being in positions, what they got prostitutineg their over-slacked, perfume laddened punanis. Shameless Oyeberibes and Oyesuzus! Shio!!! [/b]

4 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 28, 2014
mzhorlah:
Shld I start frying my panties??
Not yet
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by armadeo(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2014
This is what happens when u refuse to pass after 2 puffs. Charlie I told you puff puff then pass. U always were stingy with the smokes.

Also shoemaker dude said to tell you to drink water after a joint it dries the brain.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Oahray: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2014
Krystalxxx:
I wish all the ladies here could check out Sarah Baartman's history ......if they check it out they'd not be so happy about this love for their butts anymore......that woman suffered. Seems history is repeating itself again. That story made me sad.
gosh... You ladies sure love to play the collective victim at every opportunity. Her fellow women were part of her suffering, do you know? They didn't love her butt, they were simply surprised by it, and curious.

She suffered not just because she had an unusual physique but mostly cos she was a slave that could be treated anyway the freefolk wanted. Do you feel she'd have been treated better if she were a male African slave?

Is that how you feel when a guy thinks your body looks good? Do you feel like Baartman in a showglass? Do you feel like a slave?

Smh...
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by AlPicapcI(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2014
Vivly:
I keep looking forward to the day Men Will stop objectifying women and women will stop men from objectifying them.
Someone compliments your a$$ and you say 'Thanks'? That's crap!
See a woman as totally beautiful, a complete package and stop the stereotypes on a$$ and boo.bs.
It never used to matter before. Why the sudden change now?
Just my humble observation though and No, I'm not flat assed.
The objectifiers can now jump on my post.

E bi like say your yash small or guys don chop you tire because e too big.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by SurePresident: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2014
Now, how? How can I?! How do I get her off my mind for a minute? Damn! I've got to rewife am again and again and again... it's simply impossican't to stop loving her.

***Listening to Selebobo/Alade- My Yoruba baby(sweet like tangerine) ***-

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ESAp4boNpck

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2014
Oahray:
gosh... You ladies sure love to play the collective victim at every opportunity. Her fellow women were part of her suffering, do you know? They didn't love her butt, they were simply surprised by it, and curious.

She suffered not just because she had an unusual physique but mostly cos she was a slave that could be treated anyway the freefolk wanted. Do you feel she'd have been treated better if she were a male African slave?

Is that how you feel when a guy thinks your body looks good? Do you feel like Baartman in a showglass? Do you feel like a slave?

Smh...

Nah....not that I feel like a slave, but to an extent, it's not good to end up looking like some sex object to the man which is what we r aiming for if things go on like this. There's a picture showing Baartman being exhibited,and right next to it,a picture of some modern day models...now what does that mean? Black women r still being showcased like freaks in a way......

Anyway,compliments are totally welcome,nothing wrong with that. I just don't want a butt to be all that matters when evaluating a woman.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Oahray: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2014
Krystalxxx:

Nah....not that I feel like a slave, but to an extent, it's not good to end up looking like some sex object to the man which is what we r aiming for if things go on like this. There's a picture showing Baartman being exhibited,and right next to it,a picture of some modern day models...now what does that mean? Black women r still being showcased like freaks in a way......

Anyway,compliments are totally welcome,nothing wrong with that. I just don't want a butt to be all that matters when evaluating a woman.
you almost sound like all models are black women. Even Kim Kardashian's "Break the internet" pics brought up the Baartman story in some circles. Tell me she's black too.

When has a lady's butt ever been ALL that mattered? Do you have an eyewitness account of any such instance?

By default, people put their best foot forward. A lady who wears clothes that only highlights her butt would be crazy to expect people to look beyond it without first looking at it.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by deife(m): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2014
Ishilove:
Nollywood filmmaker and self-proclaimed culture critic Charles Novia says there should be no fuss about international stars who have big butts, because African women, especially Yoruba women are naturally endowed while theirs are usually artificial. He explains that Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez should be should be jealous of Mercy Johnson, Yvonne Okoro and a lot of African women – especially Yoruba women.

Read his hilarious piece:

On his thoughts about today's fashion and the butt pad:

Source:http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/11/why-yoruba-ladies-have-biggest-butts-in.html?m=1

Charles Novia made these comments for real? shocked This man is damn hilarious cheesy
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by LewisO: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2014
I don see am...
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by MrCork: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2014
....but wha Tha heck iz this fronkonaric topik all about.....r they light skin?

....all men want light skin women's....PIRIOD!!!
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2014
SirShymex:

But what happened to urs though?

It seems someone must have pierced it with a Zulu spear when you were young. Darn! You lot need to stop playing 'em spears, man lol.
how did my small yansh frustrate your life? grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by christopher123(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2014
OXYGEN01:
Look at a mumugerian calling Ghanaian gals ugly..hahahaha they are one of the beautiful ones in Africa. You they are not as ugly and shapeless like nigerian chics? Besides they DONT eat eba so they have good shapes as well.nigerian chics are one of the ugliest in Africa.Every mumugerian celebrity wants to date a Ghanaian. Am not surprised because nigerian gals are such ugly with shapeless bodied.

We are just cracking joke, and mind you, i lived in Tema, community 13, so I know what i am talkng about

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by christopher123(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2014
I like your specification, but I am in the position of moderation, not too big not too small, you know these fat arsed womem , you might use a crane to lift one leg for easier penetration and I know the cost of hiring a crane can be exhorbitant so I think I will stick to moderate ones. You know now that naira has been devaluated.
In the case of Ghana wome, I lived in Ghana for two years and I can categorically tell you what I saw, I came to tema, saw and I conquered but not the fat arsed ones ooooooooooo. To me I have some kind of specification in women like I don’t do very dark lady I preffer them fair or chocolate, you know their laps has a way of making you write cheques, now their girls fall into dark and arsy. That is why I say they might be ugly, but not all. But in terms of butts, I give it to them.

One thing that I hate about big butts women is celluloid or seed, I love it when I rub you know na… from the toto I hate it rough I love the skin very smooth, but most times these big ikebe women there ikebe has seed, just like drinking pap that has seed, you know what I mean? So I think I will stick to the small arse wome, not the asian types oh…maybe the Mexican type, maybe the Tiwa Savage type maybe the Mercy Johnson type, I am done with Ngozi Nwosu type of arse, I am not a greedy man, I love it simple. So that is my take.

Akwaba bro

Lol, thank lord is Friday, we need em moderate, but I have a friend, if it is not big, it is not his, now I respect that dude. I will not embark on suicide mission. lol

SirShymex:

Lol, darn, you're one nasty guy and you definitely love eating the box. grin

I've never really cared about how fleshy the pum is, as long as it's moist and tight. Getting my head down to the box of just any chic, is something I don't do. grin

Also, Ghana chics aren't that ugly. A lot of them are actually very beautiful. Heck, I used to go to a Ghanaian Church back in the day, and I've Ghanaian in-laws. Per ratio, they might be better looking than naija chics, to be honest. Now add that ridiculous body to it.

Anyway, I don't discriminate - as long as the batty is fat, and the chic isn't obese - I'm on it. grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Truckpusher(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2014
I keep hearing nyash!! nyash!!! nyash!!......who is nyashing who? sad sad

Is shymexx nyashing Mondisweets?......phew!! grin

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Truckpusher(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2014
There are some batty you come back home with and the look on the face of your mom and dad would be like ''are you sure you going survive this thing ,my son'' grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by ChubbyT(f): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2014
S/O to al d naturally endowed ladies.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
I keep hearing nyash!! nyash!!! nyash!!......who is nyashing who? sad sad
grin
thats because all u want to hear is yansh cheesy
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by slimmingcare(f): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2014
Big fat ass but most are smelly
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Hehehe
Biko pics o. E don tey wey i see foreign ukwucheesy
if u have seen matildahipsy or kim k you have seen foreign yansh already grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Truckpusher(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2014
Mondisweets:
thats because all u want to hear is yansh cheesy
After all the struggle for the day,it wouldn't be out of place to reward your hard work with a big batty tongue ,though that one itself too is another job angry...smh
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
After all the struggle for the day,it wouldn't be out of place to reward your hard work with a big batty tongue ,though that one itself too is another job angry...smh
oh well im doing just fine with my small batty thank u very much tongue
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Truckpusher(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2014
Mondisweets:
oh well im doing just fine with my small batty thank u very much tongue
Pishure or adonbulivit tongue
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
Pishure or adonbulivit tongue
my phone doesnt have a camera or pinshures grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nmeri17: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2014
Vivly:
Lol. So wrong bra.smiley
Just imagine a world where women objectify men by their abs, packaging, money and all. To what degree would you be pained?

But that's what they do
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by adegold1234: 10:27am On Nov 28, 2014
History for the wizards!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.