Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep (1448 Views)

Nigerian:Lovely Wedding Proposal / The Greatest Romantic And Surprise Wedding Ever... In History. / Mark Zuckerberg Gets Married To Long-time Girlfriend At Surprise Wedding! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by godsveryown(f): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Every girl dreams of a special wedding and fantastical proposal but probably this time an imaginative wooer overdid with extraordinariness. Nonethelss let’s see how the story ended and what the girl answered.

A British unnamed man who decided to put an end to his bachelor life proposed to his girlfriend in a unique and iventive way.

The resourceful groom-to-be, whose farm is on the South Downs, England, used his own cattle in order to impress his special one.The man wrote a cherished question - “will ewe marry me?” – on his sheep and sent them home with this romantic appeal to his other half. And, yes, she could not help but say “yes, yes!”
Policeman pal Alex Murray who witnessed the whole event tweeted the picture showing a flock of sheep – heralds of changes. The image shows five sheep grazing on a meadow with a creative inscription on their sides.

Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by monemsis(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ain't surprised sad
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by godsveryown(f): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
monemsis:
Ain't surprised sad
why?
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by monemsis(m): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
godsveryown:
why?
cos m tired of being surprised lipsrsealed
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by godsveryown(f): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
shocked
monemsis:
cos m tired of being surprised lipsrsealed
hmmm dats siwiyos o!!! In a world full of surprises ke?
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
I dnt like it at all
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by godsveryown(f): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
kristina1:
I dnt like it at all
y kristy?
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by kenex4ever(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
kristina1:
I dnt like it at all
because he did nt use hummerlimo
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
godsveryown:
y kristy?
Itz not cute
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
kenex4ever:
because he did nt use hummerlimo
lol...na u talk am o
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by aristocrazzy: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Good to know that women of such virtues exist.
But not in Naija.
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by godsveryown(f): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
sad
kristina1:

Itz not cute
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by kenex4ever(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
kristina1:

lol...na u talk am o
yes o, but mind u, d man might b very rich o, rich people like proposing in unique-unattractive ways sometimes
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
kenex4ever:
yes o, but mind u, d man might b very rich o, rich people like proposing in unique-unattractive ways sometimes
No matter how rich a man is,a normal and simple proposal wl gve me away.
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by Holywizard: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
My dad proposed to my mum with just 2 shillings. Thank God my mum was a virgin then
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by kenex4ever(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
kristina1:

No matter how rich a man is,a normal and simple proposal wl gve me away.
datz cool
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by Raymysterio(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
That dude must be fron Bible times... Ok time to propose to idaraobong with a crate of Orijin beer... Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by Xadore: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Cute and creative smiley
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by mimiejacobz(f): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Not kul,myt b for fun though or she luv sheeps,lol
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by DonaldGenes(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
kristina1:
I dnt like it at all

See your head as if you have a choice

What if I choose to surprise you by asking Yøu to kneel down and propose to me?
Re: Farmer's Surprise Wedding Proposal Using His Sheep by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2014
DonaldGenes:

See your head as if you have a choice

What if I choose to surprise you by asking Yøu to kneel down and propose to me?
My guy,you are on a long thing o o

(1) (Reply)

Would You Be This Kid's Step Dad / 5 Secrets To Cracking The Guy Code And Winning His Heart Forever / 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.