Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. (6386 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by idumuose(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
You will also heed the call by Tinubu to the effect that you all should put on your amulets,charms and rings and whatever evil means it will take to remove jonathan from office.gringrin grin
You guys will not cease to amaze me.
egift:
All gloves are off. Time vote out the Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption administration of Jonathan. Time to liberate Nigeria. The Giant shall rise again. Our country Nigeria is the giant of Africa!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by thunderrider: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Until now I never know say brethrens of. bokoharam plenty for nairaland like this

Chai what are we turning into

Promoting and welcoming violence with open arms and warm embrace

Why the misplaced priority of our youths

There are better and more sane ways of achieving our desires

Violence is not always the best option

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by azpekuliar: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
Well I think Tinubu should be encouraged if you ask me...

As we match into 2015, anything that will ensure the balkanisation & eventual demise of this fraudulent entity called Nigeria is highly welcome.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by viczing(m): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
Obiagelli:

Wetin happen? You need oruka or any of thise things Tinubu mentioned?

I think them don ban u naaa.... na y I ask shebi bible say be ur brothers keeper...
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by SmartCount(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
egift:
All gloves are off. Time vote out the Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption administration of Jonathan. Time to liberate Nigeria. The Giant shall rise again. Our country Nigeria is the giant of Africa!

My friend look this your constant mantra of 'corruption is not stealing' is becoming stale. I know quite well you paid agents use that as an athem for attack. You don't have any meaningful thing to do other than as attack dog. Very pathetic. The worst of it is that you attack without decorum. Repeating the same anthem everyday will not bring out any credibility in you, rather it demeans you. I'm just sorry for those unsuspecting individuals you mislead. I'm watching you!

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by GODDYGEE91(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
I can see some one is trying 2 roast his fingers in fire dat is meant 2 roast yam.
For those who preach violence, be prepared bc violence is coming. I'm just hopin Tinubu wud remain in dis country wen it happens.

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by GovWahala: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
When violence breaks out after Jonathan wins 2015 elections we know were it's coming from.
APC is EVIL! Can u imagine the trash this old fool is dishing out.

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by Curlieweed: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
SmartCount:

My friend look this your constant mantra of 'corruption is not stealing' is becoming stale. I know quite well you paid agents use that as an athem for attack. You don't have any meaningful thing to do other than as attack dog. Very pathetic. The worst of it is that you attack without decorum. Repeating the same anthem everyday will not bring out any credibility in you, rather it demeans you. I'm just sorry for those unsuspecting individuals you mislead. I'm watching you!

The shameful thing is that he hasn't even convinced him self to vote for Apeeshit. As for Tinubu, after 2015 his kingdom will be reduced to his home state of Osun and by 2018, he will be restricted to Irabiji.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by Osakah24(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
LFJ:
Jonathan, the promoter of corruption must go simple as ABC. If you have problem with Tinubu go and settle it or report him to one of Jonathan's tools like SSS or that thug in charge of police.
Jonathan still dey kindergarten when Tinubu don dey perfect the act of corruption. If APC keeps clamoring for war,I hope non of their well trained with corrupt money children travels outside when it starts.A child that dances surugede,does not know that surugede is the dance of the spirits.

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by idu1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
My leader don vex o..... We must sweep all of them out of abuja 2015... Abati, okupe mama piss and their cursed father...

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
pendicle:
The era of docility and mumuism is gone. The era of just shouting to any unconstitutional move of the police and DSS which have clearly shown they are appendages of the PDP and the impunity they represents.

Iyalaya anybody that think the struggle to redeem nigeria from the evil clutches of the PDP will be through sitdown look approach.

We are ready fire for fire.
Will Tinubu children be d 1 to lead u

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by Mogidi: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Curlieweed:

The shameful thing is that he hasn't even convinced him self to vote for Apeeshit. As for Tinubu, after 2015 his kingdom will be reduced to his home state of Osun and by 2018, he will be restricted to Irabiji.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Some gullible minds will still hail him
While Tinubu on election date will be inside his mansion after voting chilling with d best of wine nd chicken., making nd receiving calls to knw d situation of things on ground
His children already in abroad spending their father loot
While less thinking entities will be busy endangering their for the benefit of
[size=30pt]Tinubu and his co-looters[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Olopa t'o ba ti lo se bakon l'ojo yen, wa no l'oka.

5 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Osakah24:
Jonathan still dey kindergarten when Tinubu don dey perfect the act of corruption . If APC keeps clamoring for war,I hope non of their well trained with corrupt money children travels outside when it starts.A child that dances surugede,does not know that surugede is the dance of the spirits.
#FACT

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by gratiaeo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Who cares about old man ranting! Tinubu should first recover from Parkinson disease before threatening GEJ, this one he looks like bunga fish

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by moufan: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
chop knuckle joor tinubu, anybody toba se laulau nijoyen ari nkan tojue oriri. ki olorun sowa jugba yen lo.sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by Descartes: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
donphilopus:
No translator to help we the non-yorubas?!
Meaning
Statement 1:You ring , Aluwo , Okigbe , Olonde , absolutely medicine , with your ring .

Statement 2:They are looking eyed children kernel .

That's my little understanding of the language tongue
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by chamboy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
GovWahala:
When violence breaks out after Jonathan wins 2015 elections we know were it's coming from.
APC is EVIL! Can u imagine the trash this old fool is dishing out.
Jonathan is not gonna win any election here in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by LFJ: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=Osakah24 post=28400917]Jonathan still dey kindergarten when Tinubu don dey perfect the act of corruption. If APC keeps clamoring for war,I hope non of their well trained with corrupt money children travels outside when it starts.A child that dances surugede,does not know that surugede is the dance of the spirits.[/quote

By the time the war started ur type will be hidden under the bed while the Jonathan the leader of corrupt government will be cooling his head in kirikiri.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Abiolainfo:
"I appreciate Aregbesola for running government that provide food for the youths, students, elderly, artisans; the government that put food on the table of common people. The government that places priority on roads infrastructures. I thank you, Rauf Aregbesola for putting over 30,000 Nigeria police into shame."

On 2015 Election:

"We will take over Federal next year. Eyin ti e ni Oruka, Aluwo, Okigbe, Olonde, Egba oogun, elo re oruka yin. Anything you have, go get it ready. Won o ki n fi oju boro gba omo lowo ekuro. We must pursue Jonathan out of Abuja next year by all means necessary."
GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by chacoonder(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
What a Courageous Speech from the Jagaban himself.

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by hugoart(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
CORRECT!

Tinubu tells the truth always.

We have to be ready to chase pdp out in 2015. By all means.

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by olabukola: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
I will join when I spot Tinubu and his family at the front line.

Some goats are nodding like the goats they are. When you die at the frontline Tinubu will be air lifted to Aso Rock and the following day its biz as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by GovWahala: 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
chamboy:
Jonathan is not gonna win any election here in nigeria
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by isrecole: 12:44am On Nov 28, 2014
Nigerians know Tinubu is always on drug,so he must have inhaled some drugs which made him high before he made his inciting statements. However,Tinubu must be told that he who kill by sword shall die by sword! He who preaches violence shall die violently. And let Tinubu also know that the miscreants who are cheering him on today won't be there for him tomorrow when all chips are down. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by brownlord1: 12:52am On Nov 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Tinubu! Wa gba yi!!

Sai Tinubu 2023 after Buhari!

cheesy cheesy

2023? When he's already close to his grave, why not abiola's mother?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by BENZINA(m): 2:01am On Nov 28, 2014
viczing:

Where is obiageli??
She is in Abuja for #bringbackourgirls# rally.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by thunder74(m): 2:43am On Nov 28, 2014
When Buhari made this kind of statement after and before last election and there was violence in the North when he lost, he denied inciting anybody forgetting that when you talk to your people in vernacular, they understand you better. Now Tinubu has spoken and some of you are cheering him, tomorrow if there is crisis in Yoruba land after the election, some will deny that Tinubu never made any inciting words. To me these statement is the most irresponsible statement from a leader.
I am an Ijebu man, hv lived in this Naija for over 4 decades and I know that "Eni ti Sango ba t'oju e wo'le, ko ni ba won bu obakoso. Ti Tinubu ba mo de, ko ma gbagbe pe awon kan moo tu. (if you hv ever witnessed violence, you will never pray for one. If Tinubu know how to tie, he should not forget that some know how to untied).

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by yetunsbay(m): 3:16am On Nov 28, 2014
Curlieweed:

atleast u re able to comprehend ur Oga cnt win Osun
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by sojjy: 3:35am On Nov 28, 2014
Change is inevitable......The massses must vote GEJ and his cronnies out of power. Enough is Enough. We are wiser now and can't be cajoled again.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. by sojjy: 3:53am On Nov 28, 2014
thunder74:
When Buhari made this kind of statement after and before last election and there was violence in the North when he lost, he denied inciting anybody forgetting that when you talk to your people in vernacular, they understand you better. Now Tinubu has spoken and some of you are cheering him, tomorrow if there is crisis in Yoruba land after the election, some will deny that Tinubu never made any inciting words. To me these statement is the most irresponsible statement from a leader.
I am an Ijebu man, hv lived in this Naija for over 4 decades and I know that "Eni ti Sango ba t'oju e wo'le, ko ni ba won bu obakoso. Ti Tinubu ba mo de, ko ma gbagbe pe awon kan moo tu. (if you hv ever witnessed violence, you will never pray for one. If Tinubu know how to tie, he should not forget that some know how to untied).

Let me make the statement credited to Asiwaju clear to you. In all the elections held since 1999,PDP had been known to rigged through the police,INEC,the Nigeria Army and it political thugs. Now that the police is led by one man that has failed to respect our constitution, it will be neccessary for the electorates to prepare for the worse. He who has ear, let him hear. The masses are yearning for CHANGE now.
NIGERIA IS OURS and not PDSHIT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are African Countries Backward Both Socially And Economically ? / Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ / Bode George: Tinubu Will Vomit Everything He Has Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.