Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't (4312 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 28, 2014
Do all auchi gals behave like u flawles?
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by wordbank(m): 6:44am On Nov 28, 2014
The reverse is d case
We love bosoms
We are kids
*suck sth*
wink grin
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by Tallesty1(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2014
FLAWLES:
.? Wats dis 1 saying?abeg no let me loose my Respect 4u(mtswww
I don't think I care.

Goan read the comment I quoted if you want to understand what I am saying.

You stated there that all guys are guilty of what you posted up there.

How the fvck did you come to that conclusion if all guys haven't squeezed yours breast?

Chose your words wisely ma.
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
I don't think I care.

Goan read the comment I quoted if you want to understand what I am saying.

You stated there that all guys are guilty of what you posted up there.

How the fvck did you come to that conclusion if all guys haven't squeezed yours breast?

Chose your words wisely ma.
just advice her she need help unless she may catch an Std
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2014
lolsss.......Nairalanders...who na no go kill me with laff
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2014
me sef be wantn to create a topic like this. when u don't do wot they(guys) want dey say u not matured.
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2014
pinkiepetite:
me sef be wantn to create a topic like this. when u don't do wot they(guys) want dey say u not matured.
.the tin taya me...
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2014
I USE THIS PHRASE "WHAT ARE U SCARED OF" SHE IN HER MIND WILL REPLY SHE ISNT SCARED OF ANYTHING AND WHILE TO PROVE HER WORDS THE DEED END UP HAPPENING, THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN WORKING FOR ME TILL DATE
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by coolscott(m): 2:31am On Dec 03, 2014
Priceless24:
OP, it's very simple. Many guys (before una begin bash me, I did not say all) act like this towards girls that visit them. Somehow they erroneously assume that if you visit their houses then you obviously want to get intimate with them. whether they have expressed interest or not.

On the other hand, wetin carry you go the guy house? How long have you known him, where did you meet him? To avoid all of this BS do not go to visit a guy that is not your BF or that you do not intend to get intimate with because most of them will try. Highest you'll say no, but to avoid it you can meet somewhere in the open

I read a story about this guy who had a girl visit him.
She spent a long time with him and he entertained her and eventually saw her off.
Not very long afterwards, he sent her a text message asking if she wanted to come visiting (he probably enjoyed her company the first time).
She replied, "What for? The one I came before, did you do anything?"

1 Like

Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by Priceless24(f): 3:00am On Dec 03, 2014
coolscott:

I read a story about this guy who had a girl visit him.
She spent a long time with him and he entertained her and eventually saw her off.
Not very long afterwards, he sent her a text message asking if she wanted to come visiting (he probably enjoyed her company the first time).
She replied, "What for? The one I came before, did you do anything?"

So one story that is neither true nor false means that every girl that visits a guys house wants to be harassed?
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by coolscott(m): 3:11am On Dec 03, 2014
Priceless24:

So one story that is neither true nor false means that every girl that visits a guys house wants to be harassed?

No. Not at all. But it was very funny when I read it cuz I wasn't expecting the reply she gave at all.
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by coolscott(m): 3:15am On Dec 03, 2014
Priceless24:

You know there's a serious kind of hate with which a girl hates you if she wanted you, and (whether you were aware or not) you didn't oblige her.
Not right at all.
In the end, I'm a pro-abstinence guy.
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 03, 2014
Priceless24:
OP, it's very simple. Many guys (before una begin bash me, I did not say all) act like this towards girls that visit them. Somehow they erroneously assume that if you visit their houses then you obviously want to get intimate with them. whether they have expressed interest or not.

On the other hand, wetin carry you go the guy house? How long have you known him, where did you meet him? To avoid all of this BS do not go to visit a guy that is not your BF or that you do not intend to get intimate with because most of them will try. Highest you'll say no, but to avoid it you can meet somewhere in the open
Abeg help me tell ur girls o. How do u expect to b alone with a guy n knowing that we r emotionally weak expect nothing to happen? if u can't hv anything physical with a guy then pls don't create room for it. he said u should come. u went knowing he is alone. it's a crime to visit if he's alone n u don't want anything with him...
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 7:53am On Dec 03, 2014
Why una de quarrel?issokay
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by AriDsexy(f): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2014
ronald4lif:

If you like go sambisa, when a girl pay a toaster or a potential lover a visit and they end up in his crib, they don't recite bible verses or quran, they share 'quality' moments together. So be going to France lol

What ur defintion of 'quality' sir?
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by AreaFada2: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
FLAWLES:
.the tin taya me...

Flawless my dear, there was one babe back in the day that visited me frequently for help with maths & science.

Unbeknown to me this babe wanted "practical biology". grin cheesy

I saw her like a dear friend, and any attempt to corner her would be abuse of friendship in my view. Her family were family friends to us.

Years down the line, the babe confessed how she came with maths & science topics she knew quite well.

She was longing for me to take her. cheesy

I felt utterly stupid the day she told me. She was already engaged then.
Sometimes boys try and they hit jackpot. grin grin

Sometimes they hit a brick wall like your case.
One man's meat.....

Your friends approach was crude sha.

Maybe you have irresistible Chesticles. cheesy grin
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Smh.
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by IamLEGEND1: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
AreaFada2:

Flawless my dear, there was one babe back in the day that used to visit me frequently for me to help with maths & science.

I saw like a dear friend, and any attempt to corner her would be abuse of friendship in my view. Her family were family friends to us.

Years down the line, the babe confessed how she came with maths & science topics she knew quite well.

Sometimes boys try and the hit jackpot. grin grin
One man's meat.....

Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Always shifting the blame to the females. Why? Why is it a must that when a female visits you, you must want to touch her? Ordinary visit!! Doesnt that show there's something wrong with you? Why do you guys keep telling females to visit you if its so bad to do so? All the guys opening their mouths preaching 'Dnt visit a guy' bla bla bla, did you all rape girls that came to visit you? Didnt girls come to visit you guys too? you are all here forming. because that is the message you guys here are sending. That you all have no self control. SMH.

Op, stay way from guys like that. Start seiving the guys you associate like rice from stones.
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
AreaFada2:

Flawless my dear, there was one babe back in the day that visited me frequently for help with maths & science.

I saw her like a dear friend, and any attempt to corner her would be abuse of friendship in my view. Her family were family friends to us.

Sometimes boys try and they hit jackpot. grin grin

One man's meat.....

.so ppl with sense still de Nl?tanks anyways 4 the tutorial
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Always shifting the blame to the females. Why? Why is it a must that when a female visits you, you must want to touch her? Ordinary visit!! Doesnt that show there's something wrong with you? Why do you guys keep telling females to visit you if its so bad to do so? All the guys opening their mouths preaching 'Dnt visit a guy' bla bla bla, did you all rape girls that came to visit you? Didnt girls come to visit you guys too? you are all here forming. because that is the message you guys here are sending. That you all have no self control. SMH.

Op, stay way from guys like that. Start seiving the guys you associate like rice from stones.
.chai..biko tank you
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by AreaFada2: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
FLAWLES:
.so ppl with sense still de Nl?tanks anyways 4 the tutorial

Flattered my sister, thanx.

Sometimes boys find it hard to decipher the kind of friendship they actually have with a girl.

Some read too much into a girl's friendliness and smiles.

Some fear being labelled as a guy who's not got game.

Trying to grab a babe's assets without a very bright "green light" is crude. In the West, you could go to jail for dat.

I guess in the future try to define your friendship.

A pretty girl being friendly with a guy, most are bound to be attracted and start having other ideas.

Once a girls become a close friend to me, love is generally off the card, I see her more like a sister. Only Agape love.

Love can go sour and you lose a dear friend.
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by ennon92(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Na ur problem be that
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by Emodeee: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote
author=FLAWLES post=28400955]Ok...evening everybody.lemme start it
anyhow cause am not good at creating threads)I went to a guy's house
today(friend)at 1st we sat outside ad was gisting...about 1hr letta we
decided to go inside...we went in ad resumed our gisting o..b4 u know
diz bobo was trana tout my BO.Obs,,when i noticed i push his hands away
ad d next thing i hear is"WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE A KID"the thing ring
4mah ear...(a kid wouldn't stop you but a matured adult would)he tryd
again ad i pushed him again,,stood up ad left angrily..........could u
believe ds guy called me ad asked the same question?"WHY ARE YOu
bEHAVING LIKE A KId" i got pissed off ad rained insults on
him...........my question now is "er you guys always like that?"cause
this is not d 1st time this ish has happened to me ad das d same
rhetorical question u guys ask...SO am asking""IF A LADY REFUSES yOU
THOSE THAT MEAN SHE IS A KID?cause ion understand...(am really pissed
right now)[/quote]

obviously, boiz c u as a SEX TOOL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? / How Many Girls Can Do This? Don't Lie! / Share, 10 Things We Don't Know About You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.