Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement (27854 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans / Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 06, 2014
EfemenaXY:

May you never age. Weight gain, age spots, and wrinkles will forever miss your street.

Leave the mortar and pestle to Jennykadry. Na she sabi pound Sagamite's yam pass... cheesy

Of course, I will age but my money won't.

I will just have to get younger husbands. The older ones may not be able to perform so well with age. grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2014
Sagamite:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You better keep you men apart. I suspect they might fancy each other more than they fancy you. tongue grin grin grin

If they misbehave, I will send them back to mama and papa. grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Says who?

We are entitled to define what marriage should be or mean to us individually, according to you.

Now gimme T-fare money. I want to check out that young, athletic dude in the next village. I hear he's hawwt! tongue cool

Tell your husband to give you the money quickly. He should not be so selfish and understand that you have needs that can't be satisfied when he only comes around every three weeks. grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by EfemenaXY: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Tell your husband to give you the money quickly. He should not be so selfish and understand that you have needs that can't be satisfied when he only comes around every three weeks. grin

Aha! Saga shebi you've heard her?

Oya gimmie T-fare money..
carefreewannabe:

Of course, I will age but my money won't.
I will just have to get younger husbands. The older ones may not be able to perform so well with age. grin

Lol!

You two are as bad as each other! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Aha! Saga shebi you've heard her?

Oya gimmie T-fare money..

grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sagamite:

Amsorry?

Are you saying there are no men interested in wearing high heels, accessories, skirts, having long hair, wearing accessories and make up?

Are you drowning in the ediot's ocean?

Heh. Milling about, eh? When DQ's came into mention, who was it shrieked, "Diversion!"? Yet you've the gall to insinuate I neglected their existence?

Your 'comparison' remains spurious at best.

I will come to the rest of your rubbish latter, otherwise the ocean you are in would become too big for people to see and I like people seeing.

Have at it.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Heh. Milling about, eh? When DQ's came into mention, who was it shrieked, "Diversion!"? Yet you've the gall to insinuate I neglected their existence?

Your 'comparison' remains spurious at best.

Have at it.

You are in the ocean! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So it applies to everyone since there are men who also want to do the same?

So how is it sexist?

Can you see now how easy it is for me to make people like you look stewpid? cool
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sagamite:

You are in the ocean! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So it applies to everyone since there are men who also want to do the same?

So how is it sexist?

Can you see now how easy it is for me to make people like you look stewpid? cool

In the hopes comprehension will dawn, consider the models you're working with:

1. Ability to earn: Male vs Female
2. The use of female merchandise: Female vs Tranny male

Q1. Is the ability to make an income open to a particular sex? Yes or No
Q2. Does female merchandise target a particular sex? Yes or No.

Your 'comparison' would've been more apt had it refrained from targeting a gender-specific item(s).

What correlation does divorce, wherein both parties earning/money are tallied up and split, have in common with the tranny vs female populations use of female merchandise?! You had to go so far as to use trannies, which are a tiny subset within a subset of the male population?? Stop stretching to spurious extremes and comparisons undecided

Past drowning, you've now hit the bottom of the ocean floor. A starfish is currently crammed up your ar.se smiley

4 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

In the hopes comprehension will dawn, consider the models you're working with:

Your 'comparison' would've been more apt had it refrained from targeting a gender-specific item(s).

What correlation does divorce, wherein both parties earning/money are tallied up and split, have in common with the tranny vs female populations use of female merchandise?! You had to go so far as to use trannies, which are a tiny subset within a subset of the male population?? Stop stretching to spurious extremes and comparisons undecided

Past drowning, you've now hit the bottom of the ocean floor. A starfish is currently crammed up your ar.se smiley

Amsorry?

Let me expose your stupidity:

Are you saying Charly Boi of Nigeria, according to your woman logic, is female? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are saying Tranny Males are not males? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is how dumb you are in your attempt at swimming from the middle of the ocean to the shore? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sagamite:

Amsorry?

Let me expose your stupidity:

Are you saying Charly Boi of Nigeria, according to your woman logic, is female? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are saying Tranny Males are not males? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is how dumb you are in your attempt at swimming from the middle of the ocean to the shore? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmm undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
@ EnlightenedSoul

I came in here to knock Sagamite for no reason, and without reading his posts grin. But unfortunately, I did. And he's made a lot of sense.

His analogy is apt too.

The same way you think the cosmetics/accessories law is biased - because women will mostly be affected. So he thinks for divorce laws...because more men are currently on the receiving end.

Lol, comprehension was never my strong suit, so I might just be rafting as well... grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
BuddhaPalm:
@ EnlightenedSoul

I came in here to knock Sagamite for no reason, and without reading his posts grin. But unfortunately, I did. And he's made a lot of sense.

His analogy is apt too.

The same way, you think the cosmetics/accessories law is biased - because women will mostly be affected. So he thinks for divorce laws...because more men are currently on the receiving end.

Lol, comprehension was never my strong suit, so I might just be rafting as well... grin

Don't tell her.

I want to enjoy seeing her grasping at straws to escape the ocean she is in, while I toy with her and ridicule her. grin

"It applies to everyone, hence it is not sexist". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Feminist would say anything to make sure women get an advantage and men are victimised by the law. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sagamite:

Don't tell her.

I want to enjoy seeing her grasping at straws to escape the ocean she is in, while I toy with her and ridicule her. grin

"It applies to everyone, hence it is not sexist". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Feminist would say anything to make sure women get an advantage and men are victimised by the law. grin grin grin

Lol. But she's, by far, one of the smartest girls on NL. Guess we all have our blind spots.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 2:06am On Dec 07, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Lol. But she's, by far, one of the smartest girls on NL. Guess we all have our blind spots.

I just showed a video of HARVARD LAW PHD women that talks shyt when it comes to equality. She only understands how to favour women.

The blind spot is being a woman. When it comes to discussing issues that favour them, logic goes out of the window for a vast majority of them. Only "me, me, me" becomes logic. That is just how they are built.

That said, to be frank, I have not really noticed her much before on NL, so can't conclude how intelligent she is.

But no matter how intelligent she is, debating with Sagamite is always reputational suicide. Arguing about logic with the God of Logic is like arguing about Christianity with Jesus Christ or Islam with Prophet Mohammed.

I was born to develop, design and deliver logic with aplomb. I drop that shyt like its hot.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 07, 2014
On the contrary, I'm the only one in this 'discussion' of ours who knows exactly what she's talking about.

And no, his comparison is not apt.

The crucial (and mind you, there are more, but I'll simply lay out the biggest) difference between Sagamite's imaginary law, and divorce law is that it doesn't pick at a gender-specific item. By supporting his analogy using female merchandise and it's use among the female population vs. drag-queens, he's succeeded in sexualizing his 'argument' from the get-go, thereby making his 'law' inherently sexist, and his argument moot and confused.

In divorce law, does the higher earner stand to lose the most? Most probably, yes. Does that make the law, in a way, unfavorable against the higher earner? Yes! Have I not said as much from early on?! But is the tag "higher-earner" sexualized? Is money sexualized? The ability to earn? Does men being so-called "more affected", make the law inherently sexist against men? Absolutely not.

From here on out, to determine the fairness of a law, let's not look at the law itself. No, let's take a sample of "who it affects" in the population, and from there on we'll be able to label it racist/sexist/ageist, and what have you accordingly.

Is that the depth of your man-logic, Sagamite? Have you set the starfish free, oh god of logic? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

I just showed a video of HARVARD LAW PHD women that talks shyt when it comes to equality. She only understands how to favour women.

The blind spot is being a woman. When it comes to discussing issues that favour them, logic goes out of the window for a vast majority of them. Only "me, me, me" becomes logic. That is just how they are built.

That said, to be frank, I have not really noticed her much before on NL, so can't conclude how intelligent she is.

But no matter how intelligent she is, debating with Sagamite is always reputational suicide. Arguing about logic with the God of Logic is like arguing about Christianity with Jesus Christ or Islam with Prophet Mohammed.

I was born to develop, design and deliver logic with aplomb. I drop that shyt like its hot.
Sagamite the dynamite

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2014
2sExy1:
Sagamite the dynamite

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me toy with this feminist a bit more. grin grin grin

She has failed to realise I am so gaddam, fcking intelligent, if I choose to intellectually humiliate someone it is as easy as America defeating Samoa in a war. grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
On the contrary, I'm the only one in this 'discussion' of ours who knows exactly what she's talking about.

And no, his comparison is not apt.

The crucial (and mind you, there are more, but I'll simply lay out the biggest) difference between Sagamite's imaginary law, and divorce law is that it doesn't pick at a gender-specific item. By supporting his analogy using female merchandise and it's use among the female population vs. drag-queens, he's succeeded in sexualizing his 'argument' from the get-go, thereby making his 'law' inherently sexist, and his argument moot and confused.

In divorce law, does the higher earner stand to lose the most? Most probably, yes. Does that make the law, in a way, unfavorable against the higher earner? Yes! Have I not said as much from early on?! But is the tag "higher-earner" sexualized? Is money sexualized? The ability to earn? Does men being so-called "more affected", make the law inherently sexist against men? Absolutely not.

From here on out, to determine the fairness of a law, let's not look at the law itself. No, let's take a sample of "who it affects" in the population, and from there on we'll be able to label it racist/sexist/ageist, and what have you accordingly.

Is that the depth of your man-logic, Sagamite? Have you set the starfish free, oh god of logic? smiley

In the spirit of toying with you, instead of going for the kill, I would not even go to the sexism you know and everyone knows is in divorce. I would focus on ridiculing your denial arguments. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you still maintaining the there are no men who use or want to use these merchandise?

So how is it sexist since that is the case and the law did not specify a sex?

Secondly, you said earlier:

Abeg. let me laugh for a second before I continue. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AHHHHHH! Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My belle o, my head o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay, let me continue. grin

You said:

EnlightenedSoul:

Why was your question not either:

2. The use and access of the merchandise is available for which sex: Female, Male or Both

Q1. Is the ability to make an income open to a particular sex?
Q2. Is the ability to use a merchandise open to a particular sex?

[size=18pt]OR[/size]

1. The most likely sex to be the primary bread winner is: Male vs Female

Q1. Is the potential to make a higher income more favourable to a particular sex?
Q2. Does female merchandise target a particular sex?

You are the only one in the discussion "who knows exactly what she's talking about" but your logic failed and was bias there?

If women are more affected by a law, it is sexist, but if men are more affected by a law, it is not sexist?

That is your feminist's logic?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Feminist, can you see now how easy it is for me to make people like you look stewpid? grin grin grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite, she has made some good points. It would be fair to acknowledge it.

I would have liked to see you elaborate on the separate property point, which men can use as an opportunity to protect themselves from unfair distribution of the property after divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Sagamite, she has made some good points. It would be fair to acknowledge it.

I would have liked to see you elaborate on the separate property point, which men can use as an opportunity to protect themselves from unfair distribution of the property after divorce.

She has not made any good point.

She has made a bias feminist stance.

A lie!

A blind denial!

An unprincipled sophism!

That is not a good point. That is the foundation of not only her argument, but her being. I torment such people. ..................EASILY!

That is one major difference between a feminist and a normal woman.

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

She has not made any good point.

She has made a bias feminist stance.

A lie!

A blind denial!

An unprincipled sophism!

That is not a good point. That is the foundation of not only her argument, but her being. I torment such people. ..................EASILY!

That is one the major difference between a feminist and a normal woman.

I and Cococandy consider ourselves feminists, is that what you think of us?

Abeg, address the separate property argument. Why don't men make use of it?

I really want to learn, am open-minded.
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I and Cococandy consider ourselves feminists, is that what you think of us?

Abeg, address the separate property argument. Why don't men make use of it?

I really want to learn, am open-minded.

When I have finished humiliating her for her sophism, then I can address any other part of her questions.

Not before then.

I live for my slow, painful intellectual torture and public humiliations.

I am a psychopathic sadist and intelligensist when it comes to that process. cool

A morrafcking KKK when it comes to people with a different and lower intellect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlxoPefvK5w

You are more on the advanced part of the feminist side of the women's spectrum than cococandy is, but you are not a feminist. Neither of you are.

You just mis-tag yourselves as one because of your concerns for women. If you know what a feminist is, both of you would not regard yourselves as one.
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
*edited
Sagamite:

[s]In the spirit of toying with you, instead of going for the kill, I would not even go to the sexism you know and everyone knows is in divorce. I would focus of ridiculing your denial arguments. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]

Are you still maintaining the there are no men who use or want to use these merchandise?

Seeing as I've consistently included them in all my posts, how am I "maintaining" the above??

So how is it sexist since that is the case and the law did not specify a sex?

Two words: Sexualized Items. Sexualized items specify a sex. Tranny males don't magically stop feminine products from being feminine products by using them.

Secondly, you said earlier:

[s]Abeg. let me laugh for a second before I continue. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AHHHHHH! Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My belle o, my head o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay, let me continue. grin [/s]

You said:

Why was your question not either:

[/color]

[size=18pt]OR[/size]

[color=#000099]

You are the only one in the discussion "who knows exactly what she's talking about" but your logic failed and was bias there?

Yes, I am. And that's becoming clearer and clearer by your every post.

Where did it fail??

Money is earned. Males (general) and females (general) earn money. Products are used. Feminine products are used by females (general) and tranny males (subset of a subset)

Simplified once again:

1) Money [neutral item] ---> ability to earn ---> Male vs. Female

2) Feminine products [sexualized item(s)] ---> use of product ---> Female vs. Tranny Male

If women are more affected by a law, it is sexist, but if men are more affected by a law, it is not sexist?

Nah, that would be you. Till this point you still haven't grasped my one, oft-repeated gripe with your 'law'. Hint: It hasn't been about "who's affected".

[s]That is your feminist's logic?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Feminist, can you see now how easy it is for me to make people like you look stewpid? grin grin grin[/s]

Jesus-Frickin-Christ

I've spelt it out multiple times, in the simplest terms I could think of, underlining, italicizing, and even using color to your benefit, and you still have trouble grasping anything I've had to say. You've been recycling the same statements/questions (complete with multiple smilies) with the tenacity of a blind bulldog.

Can you tell me WTF it is I'm supposed to do for you at this point?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

When I have finished humiliating her for her sophism, then I can address any other part of her questions.

Not before then.

I live for my slow, painful intellectual torture and public humiliations.

I am a psychopathic sadist and intelligensist when it comes to that process. cool

A morrafcking KKK when it comes to people with a different and lower intellect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlxoPefvK5w

You are more on the advanced part of the feminist side of the women's spectrum than cococandy is, but you are not a feminist. Neither of you are.

You just mis-tag yourselves as one because of your concerns for women. If you know what a feminist is, both of you would not regard yourselves as one.

Ok, I am waiting.
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
*edited

Seeing as I've consistently included them in all my posts, how am I "maintaining" the above??

Two words: Sexualized Items.

Explain how it is sexualised?

Men are not allowed to use it under the law? grin grin grin grin

EnlightenedSoul:

Yes, I am. And that's becoming clearer and clearer by your every post.

Where did it fail??

Money is earned. Males (general) and females (general) earn money. Products are used. Feminine products are used by females (general) and tranny males (subset of a subset)

Simplified once again:

1) Money [neutral item] ---> ability to earn ---> Male vs. Female

2) Feminine products [sexualized item(s)] ---> use of product ---> Female vs. Tranny Male

Nah, that would be you. Till this point you still haven't grasped my one, oft-repeated gripe with your 'law'. Hint: It hasn't been about "who's affected".

Jesus-Frickin-Christ

I've spelt it out multiple times, in the simplest terms I could think of, underlining, italicizing, and even using color to your benefit, and you still have trouble grasping anything I've had to say. You've been recycling the same statements/questions (complete with multiple smilies) with the tenacity of a blind bulldog.

Can you tell me WTF it is I'm supposed to do for you at this point?

OHHHH!

General? Not Major?

Not Colonel or Brigadier? grin grin grin grin grin grin

So who generally, majorly and colonelly makes more money in relationships and is affected by divorce laws?

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

Explain how it is sexualised?

Men are not allowed to use it under the law? grin grin grin grin

Sexualized items specify a sex. Tranny males don't magically stop feminine products from being feminine products by using them.
!

General? Not Major?

Not Colonel or Brigadier? grin grin grin grin grin grin

So who generally, majorly and colonelly makes more money in relationships and is affected by divorce laws?

Oh??

40% of women in US are primary breadwinners. Of those female breadwinners, 37% are married mothers who have a higher income than their husbands, whilst 63% are single mothers (includes the divorced and the never married).

That leaves the other 60%, which consists of men who are the only breadwinners (both on the high-earning and not so high-earning at all end of the scale), and men who are the primary breadwinners (again both on the high and low end of the scale), but have contributing wives who make less money than they do.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Sexualized items specify a sex. Tranny males don't magically stop feminine products from being feminine products by using them.
!

Amsorry?

How is it a feminine product when everyone can use it and some men use it?

Are men banned from using it?

What makes is sexualised?

EnlightenedSoul:

Oh? 40% of women in US are primary breadwinners.

Of those female breadwinners, 37% are married mothers who have a higher income than their husbands, (63%) are single mothers (includes divorced and the never married).

So now based on your stats, answer my question which you dodged answering grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin:

Let me give you a hint to answer it: "37% are married mothers who have a higher income than their husbands" That is, 37% of 40% is 14.8%.

Can you see now how easy it is for me to make people like you look stewpid? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

Amsorry?

LMFAO.

So now based on your stats, answer my question which you dodged answering grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin:

Let me give you a hint to answer it: "37% are married mothers who have a higher income than their husbands".

Can you see now how easy it is for me to make people like you look stewpid? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dang! Reading comprehension issues. Read it again, Sagamite. Slowly this time.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

LMFAO!

Dang! Reading comprehension issues. Read it again, Sagamite. Slowly this time.

ANSWER MY GADDAM QUESTIONS, FEMINIST!

Amsorry?

Use "generally" when you do. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

[s]ANSWER MY GADDAM QUESTIONS, FEMINIST!

Amsorry?

[/s]

Use "generally" when you do. grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ crossed out: Sorry, I can't help you further with that. I'm not answering stu.pid questions. Feminine products = Sexualized items. End of!

60% of US men are primary breadwinners. Only 7% of that accounts for the 'traditional structure' wherein the female is a full-time housekeeper w/ no income, and that would be the only time the male is only one affected by the division of divorce assets.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

@ crossed out: Sorry, I can't help you further with that. I'm not answering stu.pid questions. Feminine products = Sexualized items. End of!

What stewpid questions?

You can not explain your moronic excuse?

What makes them feminine products when men and women use and can use them?

How is it sexualised?

What stops Charly Boi from going to buy himself a skirt or wear make-up?

When he does, he is female, according to your feminist logic? grin grin grin grin

EnlightenedSoul:

60% of US men are primary breadwinners. Only 7% of that accounts the 'traditional structure' wherein the female is a full-time housekeeper w/ no income, and that would be the only time the male is only one affected by the division of divorce assets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-WPlvZguZ4

Easy question:

ANSWER THE GADDAM QUESTION and lets finish your public portrayal as a moronic ediot swimming in an ediot's ocean and made a mistake of bringing moronic feminist arguments to your GOD!
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

[s]What stewpid questions?

You can not explain your moronic excuse?

What makes them feminine products when men and women use and can use them?

How is it sexualised?

What stops Charly Boi from going to buy himself a skirt or wear make-up?

When he does, he is female, according to your feminist logic? grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-WPlvZguZ4

Easy question:

ANSWER THE GADDAM QUESTION and lets finish your public portrayal as a moronic ediot swimming in an ediot's ocean and made a mistake of bringing moronic feminist arguments to your GOD![/s]

Effing hell! This is me, internally:

I've answered all your valid questions. Next!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son / Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.