Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement (27843 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans / Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sagamite:

No doubt.

My argument is that the current laws which a lot of ediots support is inferior to what I have suggested as and you liked. Mine would make it more fair for all.

For one, asset division and alimony should not be based on "lifestyle used to", it should be based on "lifestyle able to provide for one's self" (based on the self-development and career progression pre-marriage). That way, we will not have strippers asking for billions as "part of their contribution to a marriage". Or dental nurses, taking a third of a footballers wages like Ray Parlour experienced.

Get what you earned or can potentially earn.

This women is unlikely to be able to earn £337m.

Yes, women are very selfish. Because of this selfishness and social acceptability of them being seen as children when it comes to "responsibilities", they take the liberty to be unfair. Men are unfair because of superior power they can get away with.

You would be surprised that the Woman wearing red that Marc Rudov is arguing with in the video I produced earlier, Lis Weihl, is a HARVARD LAW PhD holder. Yet when this woman opens her mouth to argue on women issues, she is as illogical as any average woman. It is shocking!!!

Thank you. This is a reasonable approach to the problem and one that is NOT discriminating against people based on gender (I will just overlook the part where you talk of the average woman, which I am not so sure about).

I agree that the laws are biased when it comes to the division of money and properties. As a matter of fact, they are insanely st*oopid.
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Thank you. This is a reasonable approach to the problem and one that is NOT discriminating against people based on gender (I will just overlook the part where you talk of the average woman, which I am not so sure about).

I agree that the laws are biased when it comes to the division of money and properties. As a matter of fact, they are insanely st*oopid.

Now you got me standing up in applause of what you said. angry tongue

This is a docu-movie that came out earlier this year that I plan to see at all costs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvTkbsCpvwU
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by cococandy(f): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Women in India have had it really bad. It is only fair if they make a new law that makes all the male children born henceforth to be automatic slaves with no rights for at least the next hundred years. tongue

Sagamite:
It seems the Indian c*nts have also decided to join the train of their white superiors.

They are creating laws to discriminate against men, where after divorce, an ex-wife is not only entitled to 50% of a man's earnings during the marriage but also 50% of all his assets before the marriage and anything he inherits from his family after the divorce, irrespective of length of marriage.

Women are not suppose to be responsible for their own earnings.

That is not bad enough, under this same law, the woman is entitled to 100% of what she made during the marriage, before the marriage or she inherits.

That is what our feminists and women call "equality". I have always said it: "Women don't understand the principles of fairness or equality. To them, that just means they should have an advantage." And once they get their advantage, then everything is fine, we don't need to change it as it is just acceptable "custom/tradition".

These laws were created by male c*nts.

You can all see why I can't stand "real men" and "funky liberal progressives" wannabees.

I can never understand how people can be this daft.

Watch the argument of the women in the video: "Women are suffering, they lose out, they are poor, the don't make as much money as men, blah blah blah". And so? They are not adults who should make their own decisions? An arbitrary man has to pay for their unfortunate circumstances that is not his business and not caused by him?

Logic || Brick Wall || Women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j3DlYfjfqQ
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
miredia:
That's a new one. You mean to say a court will disregard a pre-nup signed by both parties recognized initially by the court itself. Educate me more..

You need to see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brznz2tif58
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
cococandy:
Women in India have had it really bad. It is only fair if they make a new law that makes all the male children born henceforth to be automatic slaves with no rights for at least the next hundred years. tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

EXACTLY the moronic logic of a feminist! [size=4pt](Which you are not)[/size] grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sagamite, what sayest thou about being a family attorney? grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by cococandy(f): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Which you are not grin
you're so wrong tongue . I've never been more feminist in my life than I am right now

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Yes, you are very wrong.

How can you say everything outside the West is my stomping ground? Are you trying to strawman me?

Yes, you are a man hater.

And, yes, being a feminist is an insulting tag.

3 wrongs there!!!

Strawman? Please. Did I utter a fallacy? My guess is you grew up outside the West. You like it here now of course, but boy were there 'perks' to being a man back home! You feel robbed, eh? I mean, it's all so very unfair...right? The last we spoke, you had a hard time understanding the simple concept of consent.

If 'feminism' is so insulting to you, you should be dually insulted by the fact that it had to come into being for the reasons it did.

@ Man-hater tongue lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Now you got me standing up in applause of what you said. angry tongue

This is a docu-movie that came out earlier this year that I plan to see at all costs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvTkbsCpvwU

I want to see it too. Good that the Christmas period is approaching and I will have time for such things. smiley smiley
I can't wait. smiley wink

I don't see myself separating from the father of my children but to be honest, I think only few men would be able to pay me for what I would lose when I stayed at home with the kids and then for making up for the period when I would only be able to work part-time as kids require a lot of time. This is the reality for MAJORITY of well-educated and well-earning women Sagamite.

I know that does not make the laws any better but it is not as easy being a woman as you sometimes make it seem with your sensational examples of extremely rich people. Don't get me wrong, I understand you and I am still with you on this, I just want you to see the whole picture.

And I am happy to say that in Germany some laws have been changed recently to make the situation better for men. I think that there is still more to be done, and I will be glad to support it in the name of fairness and personal responsibility, which I am a big fan of.

Am I a less feminine when I admit to be a fan of fairness and personal responsibility for all? tongue
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
CFCfan:
Sagamite, what sayest thou about being a family attorney? grin

This nigga needs to be the lawmaker and judge, not attorney. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
cococandy:
you're so wrong tongue . I've never been more feminist in my life than I am right now

Nah, you don't hate men enough to the point you are a lesbian or thinking about switching to one. tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sagamite:

This nigga needs to be the lawmaker and judge, not attorney. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only if he succeeds in making it HIS habit to be unbiased himself. tongue
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by cococandy(f): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Nah, you don't hate men enough to the point you are a lesbian or thinking about switching to one. tongue grin grin grin grin
feminism isn't about man-hate but I'm tired of saying that all the time

3 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Strawman? Please. Did I utter a fallacy? My guess is you grew up outside the West. You like it here now of course, but boy were there 'perks' to being a man back home! You feel robbed, eh? I mean, it's all so very unfair...right? The last we spoke, you had a hard time understanding the simple concept of consent.

If 'feminism' is so insulting to you, you should be dually insulted by the fact that it had to come into being for the reasons it did.

@ Man-hater tongue lipsrsealed

What "logical" thinking! grin

So I grew up outside the West means?

.............I pray for all my problems instead of using my brain? Or I enjoy giving my money to Pastors to buy private jets?

Logic || Brick Wall || Women undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sagamite:

.............I pray for all my problems instead of using my brain? Or I enjoy giving my money to Pastors to buy private jets?

Logic || Brick Wall ||Women undecided

SE*XISM

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I want to see it too. Good that the Christmas period is approaching and I will have time for such things. smiley smiley
I can't wait. smiley wink

I will try and watch it over the Xmas period too.

carefreewannabe:

I don't see myself separating from the father of my children but to be honest, I think only few men would be able to pay me for what I would lose when I stayed at home with the kids and then for making up for the period when I would only be able to work part-time as kids require a lot of time. This is the reality for MAJORITY of well-educated and well-earning women Sagamite.

I know that does not make the laws any better but it is not as easy being a woman as you sometimes make it seem with your sensational examples of extremely rich people. Don't get me wrong, I understand you and I am still with you on this, I just want you to see the whole picture.

And I am happy to say that in Germany some laws have been changed recently to make the situation better for men. I think that there is still more to be done, and I will be glad to support it in the name of fairness and personal responsibility, which I am a big fan of.

Am I a less feminine when I admit to be a fan of fairness and personal responsibility for all? tongue

You are an adult, you can choose not to enter into a situation where you will be worse off. That is your responsibility.

As long as the courts award people only what they have worked for or lost, I am fine. To EnlightenedSoul, that makes me "sexist". grin grin grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
cococandy:
They know. They are just trolling/seeking attention.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

SE*XISM

No, just FACTS!!!
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

SE*XISM

lol grin but that comment made me laugh though.

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sagamite:

I will try and watch it over the Xmas period too.

You are an adult, you can choose not to enter into a situation where you will be worse off. That is your responsibility.

As long as the courts award people only what they have worked for or lost, I am fine. To EnlightenedSoul, that makes me "sexist". grin grin grin

No, your 'women brick wall bla bla' slogans make you se*xist.
And s*Exist are also the laws you complain about.
Why complain about something you are also guilty of?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sagamite:

No, just FACTS!!!

Made in Naija? grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
cococandy:

What is it about then?

fellis:
They know. They are just trolling/seeking attention.

You are free to answer as well.
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sagamite:

You are free to answer as well.
will read through and reply later
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Made in Naija? grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just showed you on this thread the facts made in India. cool
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Why not attorney? grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Logic || Brick Wall || Women undecided

Typical.

Instead of addressing my question, you ----------> STRAYED.

What could a sexist possibly have on a 'man-hater'? I wanna know grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

No, your 'women brick wall bla bla' slogans make you se*xist.
And s*Exist are also the laws you complain about.
Why complain about something you are also guilty of?

So if you say "Men cheat more" or "it is men that leave women holding the baby" does that make you "sexist" or you are speaking FACTS?
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Typical.

Instead of addressing my question, you ----------> STRAYED.

What could a sexist possibly have on a 'man-hater'? I wanna know grin

You did not throw a question, you threw a strawman using a female logical compass.

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sagamite:

You did not throw a question, you threw a strawman using a female logical compass.

Typical again. But we've crossed paths before. I wasn't expecting anything substantial.
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
fellis:
will read through and reply later

What I meant was you describing what a feminist is about.
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just showed you on this thread the facts made in India. cool

How does it concern us?

The only thing that concerns me for NOW is that you call people illogical based on their gender and not on their individual abilities and that you think that your own experience is representative of 3,418,059,380 females, leaving out the FACT that you have called A VAST number of men fu*cktards here on this forum and certainly offline. I guess you forgot how logical they were.

This is what? This is SE*XISM.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by cococandy(f): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sagamite:

What is it about then?

cant be going over that shii all the time. I think you know what it is about. I understand why you don't like it. Nobody likes a system that takes away the undue advantage they have been having

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? / Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.