Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,681 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut (7895 Views)

We Need 30 Tonnes Of Palm Kernel Nut Every Week. / How Viable Is Local Supply Of Agro/food Stuff In Nigeria? / Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by akinvest(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
holajeedayy:
Op must ppl call u privatly no b u won help ppl on ur created trent or ur public trend why u come dey go private again i thing we are here to help each other
If you need more information on the biz you're free to contact me.
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by adexomuo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Am interested pls contact me on adexomuo@yahoo.co.uk
akinvest:
. Ok call me let talk better.
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by adexomuo(m): 12:12am On Dec 10, 2015
Your phone number pls or Contact me 08030705690
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by holajeedayy: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Pls which side or area or market in ondo and ekiti can i get nut
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by akinvest(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
holajeedayy:
visit any village markets there you will get it
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by akinvest(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
holajeedayy:
You can visit any village market you will get it there
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by holajeedayy: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
akinvest:
You can visit any village market you will get it there
how much do they sell per kilo in the village market i mean mode of there mesurement and price ?
Tthanks in advance
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by akinvest(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
holajeedayy:

how much do they sell per kilo in the village market i mean mode of there mesurement and price ?
Tthanks in advance
Go through the report again its already stated.
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by aubventure: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
I have palm kernel
contact me on
businessdeals135@gmail.com
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by chidimmacoutre: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
hello house, i know this thread was created a very long time, but i need your help. i want to start buying palm oil. I dont want middle men to call me or contact me,because their prices are always high. i want factory owners. if you know you have a factory that buys palm kernel nuts and produces oil, pls hala me or send me a mail what i will contact you. My mail is okine4real@yahoo.com, whatsapp 07087776267, Mobile No 08036541861.

Regards
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by richhy84: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2018
God bless the guy that posted the free report. Don't criticised the report remain humble and contact him to guide you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broilers Feeds And Concentrate / Cashew Plantation Vs Palm Tree Plantation: Which Is More Profitable? / Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.