Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here - Fashion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here (86509 Views)

Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair / My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Grow Your Natural Hair Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by latipher(f): 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
I just took it nw.. Dnt knw if u can share plaited one. Dats my hair.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Optional2(f): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
My hair my pride
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by alex406(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Gloria3389:

lol....funny u
I am not joking. I don't easily get off my eyes from a natural woman especially without any single makeup.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Natasha2:

lol I know about the bashing stuf just that this is an innocent tread. And oh you can get up now *feeling like a granny ohh * lol
my hair @ 6 months.and I made bounty nuts with it.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=latipher post=28544190]I just took it nw.. Dnt knw if u can share plaited one. Dats my hair.
Very lovely hair dear. I so love it but don't have the patience to keep my hair for long. I cut every 2 years.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Natasha2(f): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2014
joelenesleek:
wow you have fast growing hair, love it kiss
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Capableben(m): 12:18am On Dec 03, 2014
harrysterol:
bros wetin u d find for here na with this kind hair cut
How does it concern you?
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by ThaProphet(m): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2014
uzolexis:
7 months post BC, and loving my fro grin

Nice...I'm a sucker for the fro smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by ThaProphet(m): 12:22am On Dec 03, 2014
joelenesleek:

First picture = Crown lol.

Super nice!
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 12:45am On Dec 03, 2014
ThaProphet:

First picture = Crown lol.

Super nice!
what do you mean by crown? Thanks
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 12:57am On Dec 03, 2014
Natasha2:

wow you have fast growing hair, love it kiss
thanks dear.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 03, 2014
Old pic sha nd relaxed smiley

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 03, 2014
I just love my dreadlocks (dada)
It's been 2yrs of love, life n locs!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by uzolexis(f): 2:10am On Dec 03, 2014
ThaProphet:

Nice...I'm a sucker for the fro smiley

grin
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by ThaProphet(m): 2:28am On Dec 03, 2014
joelenesleek:
what do you mean by crown? Thanks

Like below?

Pharoah? Pope?

grin

You've got nice hair tho. Looks great!

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 2:38am On Dec 03, 2014
ThaProphet:

Like below?

Pharoah? Pope?

grin

You've got nice hair tho. Looks great!
Hahahhah, really. Pharoah indeed. Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Jochuki(m): 4:01am On Dec 03, 2014
evegran:
I LOVE Brazilian hair but Yeah, I rock my natural hair sometimes. smiley

Immediately I saw Brazilian hair, I ask myself who ask you which artificial hair you like. Then I check ur profile and see location as Abj, oh little wonder... Abj gals sabi form...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by TahariX(f): 5:57am On Dec 03, 2014
Yewandequeen:

my dear this is hilarious.
This ain't simbi but amaka no offence just joking.
dear you try ooo I no fit remember when I kept hair like that last.its tasking to comb na serious one especially if you have stubborn hair, yup have to plait it every now and then to keep it soft.

chai

Lmao! My hair is as stubborn as stubborn gets. I only comb it when it's wet and I don't even plait often because I don't like all the extra weight.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by TahariX(f): 5:59am On Dec 03, 2014
soloboss:
ur hair really looks like simbi.
And I love it that way.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by TahariX(f): 6:01am On Dec 03, 2014
touchmeder:
@Taharix no joking but do you really dress up with the akara puff style and maybe go to work or church? That's pretty bold of you?

Can i post my lady locs too? Its natural. LOL
I don't work but I do go out with it grin
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by TahariX(f): 6:39am On Dec 03, 2014
Natasha2:

thanks dear. Dudu doesnt leave my hair feeling clean so that one is out. Someone told me to try ORS shampoo i'll go to the supermarket tomorrow which ever I see between ORS and the Natures I'll get it. And doesn't shea butter clog pores?? And where can I get the castor oil from?

My lil sis has long hair too but she does nothing except to relax and make her hair but my hair wont grow well like that so I need that extra effort.
If you live in Naija, you can find castor oil at pharmacies (not the Jamaican black one though).
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by TahariX(f): 6:46am On Dec 03, 2014
SpicyEve:
I just love my dreadlocks (dada)
It's been 2yrs of love, life n locs!

Are you on the "natural hair babes" facebook group? (Asking because you look kinda familiar).

Nice locs btw. I plan on locking my hair when it's longer.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Natasha2(f): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2014
TahariX:

If you live in Naija, you can find castor oil at pharmacies (not the Jamaican black one though).
Okay dear, do you have an idea of the price range??
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by SlyIg(f): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2014
My natural hair retouched, blow dried, hot combed and straighten, the front hair cut to fringe.

Isn't it lovely?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by LadyX(f): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2014
Hey, you're very pretty!
Sleekyshuga:
I used to have lots of pictures on my natural hair until I lost them, due to some1's recklessness lipsrsealed cry cry..

1st picshure: I loosed my hair on Sat in a saloon to make another and it came out thus tongue tongue..

2nd picshure: I used my natural hair for a 'Straw hair curl' style tongue tongue..

Btw, my hair is relaxed wink.. I can't bear the pains of a Virgin hair..
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by TahariX(f): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2014
Natasha2:

Okay dear, do you have an idea of the price range??

I got mine for N450.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Natasha2(f): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2014
TahariX:

I got mine for N450.
okies thanks I'm relieved grin was thinking its going to be like a thousand naira or more.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2014
LadyX:
Hey, you're very pretty!
Thanks dearie kiss kiss..
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2014
omo naija get pure and nautural beauty ooo.... when im rich enough, i will marry a beauty and attitude.....cos i gat takemuch care of my #rib
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by slimedge(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
Love for my hair
...Is this really you?...I'm love struck o...*wink*
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by kelechiMarie(f): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2014
idonbilivit:

Now you are one hell of a confident and pretty lady. Hair natural,eye brow natural. You sure enough don't give a f@#K about silly current trends. kiss
Thanks kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) / Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.