Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) (72872 Views)

Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters With Russian Girlfriend Look All Grown (see Photos) / Mikel Obi Cooking For His Russian Girlfriend On Val Day(Photo) / Mikel Obi Engaged To His Russian Girlfriend Olga Diyachenko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ireneony(f): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
otiigba1:
sorry to disappoint you, yes I am married to a white woman and this type of your bitterness is one of the reason why I did not marry a nigerian, African or a black woman tongue
how does it change the price of garri in the market. is ur type that probably marry for papers. no wonder u have been replying me since, becos of the guilt u carry inside of u.. u thought u will not see someone that will go against this thread, but sori to burst your bubbles I will not sugar coat what is bad....
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by PocoAPoco57: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
if u like marry a white woman, u will still be seen as a niggah. blackman always look for acceptance from the white man. inferiority complex is a disease

Typical African woman, always angry for no damn reason. With a behaviour like this please tell me why any sensible man should marry you.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by stigman(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
axortedbabe:
Hey u two shud get a room...

And do what grin
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ShakurM(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
jessiecah:

even though you jumped into conclusion, no. i am definitely not undecided
need an apology?
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by PocoAPoco57: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
how does it change the price of garri in the market. is ur type that probably marry for papers. no wonder u have been replying me since, becos of the guilt u carry inside of u.. u thought u will not see someone that will go against this thread, but sori to burst your bubbles I will not sugar coat what is bad....

Judging from ur profile pic, u r one of dem girls who complains a lot but hv nothing to offer in a relationship.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ilekeh:

Grow up. This is not your father's farm.

Smh

Sorry im confused but I dont want to jump into conclusions.
You said grow up which must mean you are a matured fellow then mentioning someones father must mean you are probably old but have a brain of a toddler.

Can you be clear in the message you want to pass accross? Like a matured person that I believe you are.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
ShakurM:
ur opinions tell me ur attitude, the latter which isn't so cool.

Eeya.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ireneony(f): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
maternal:

Don't have any but my female cousins are.
that does not change the fact ur mum is black,....
.ur grand mum is probably rolling in her grave right now, for all this clueless words u are spewing right now (for hating urself)
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by otiigba1(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
marry for papers? yea right!i was Born in the UK take a look at my profile picture, as for keep replying you I am just trying to get you to stop discriminating people just because they are of a different race or colour from you
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by jessiecah(f): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
ShakurM:
need an apology?

No,its fine

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ireneony(f): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
PocoAPoco57:

Typical African woman, always angry for no damn reason. With a behaviour like this please tell me why any sensible man should marry you.
u are God...... I know myself .
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ireneony(f): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
otiigba1:
marry for papers? yea right!i was Born in the UK take a look at my profile picture, as for keep replying you I am just trying to get you to stop discriminating people just because they are of a different race or colour from you
gringrin no wonder u are talking from the back of your brain..on a second thought no true African man will be spewing this nonsense u are saying. u are one of those delusional western black that has loss their Africa root.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
I knew d gurl must be a rich gurl. Trust naija always digging GOLD to secure d futhure the unborn generations.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by popcykaylah(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
shouts out to my gold digging Nigerian chicks ..always looking for a man to put all their family problems to as if naija boys are Jesus.. undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by otiigba1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
u are God...... I know myself .
change your way of thinking perhaps you will find a man, or you will end up a lonely old and angry woman tongue
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
just see all the guys hailing Mikel, if he were to be a she, u see the kind of curse raining on her cos she is dating a whiteman . Mikel is not contributing to the economy of Nigeria. instead he prefer the white man's left over.....

look all the black guys with inferiority complex. anything white is always right ....mtchewwe
jealousy!!
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ShakurM(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
kennygee:

Eeya.
kenny dey fvck up
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by otiigba1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
gringrin no wonder u are talking from the back of your brain..on a second thought no true African man will be spewing this nonsense u are saying. u are one of those delusional western black that has loss their Africa root.
you can hate me all you like it wont change any thing kiss and no! I ve not lost any African roots my folks are Igbo, I visit Nigeria every Christmas if you are lucky perhaps I will hook up with you this xmas tongue in nigeria
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ireneony(f): 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
otiigba1:
change your way of thinking perhaps you will find a man, or you will end up a lonely old and angry woman tongue
o I think I really press a button. are u not suppose to with your runaway slave master I mean ur white now, instead ur prefer to exchange words with this unique African beauty. I think u are missing some hot chocolate in ur life and u don't know how to back out from ur marriage. u are niggah take it or leave itgrin
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ireneony(f): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
otiigba1:
you can hate me all you like it wont change any thing kiss and no! I ve not lost any African roots my folks are Igbo, I visit Nigeria every Christmas if you are lucky perhaps I will hook up with you this xmas tongue in nigeria
I don't screw niggahs that have self hate
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by otiigba1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
o I think I really press a button. are u not suppose to with your runaway slave master I mean ur white now, instead ur prefer to exchange words with this unique African beauty. I think u are missing some hot chocolate in ur life and u don't know how to back out from ur marriage. u are niggah take it or leave itgrin
thanks i will take that as a compliment,you are very troubled soul I pity you
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by otiigba1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
I don't screw niggahs that have self hate
I never said I hated black women, my only crime in your eyes is that I am married to white woman
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by phazotron(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
just see all the guys hailing Mikel, if he were to be a she, u see the kind of curse raining on her cos she is dating a whiteman . Mikel is not contributing to the economy of Nigeria. instead he prefer the white man's left over.....

look all the black guys with inferiority complex. anything white is always right ....mtchewwe

story for the gods
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ireneony(f): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
otiigba1:
whatever ........
....gringringrin
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Mcowubaba: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
Adyrin:
What is Mikel?
an Indian film.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by otiigba1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
whatever ........
....gringringrin
never mind that, are you hooking up with me or what? What say you? Just tell me what you want for xmas wink
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Somebody should tell Mikel this is how we kiss girls in australia the capital of germany

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Be like say na white me sef go follow oh,Naija girls no be am tongue
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ireneony(f): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
otiigba1:
whatever ........
....gringringrin.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by adami: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
elobyobi:

This is my first time quoting Seun. Do I get some kinda reward? wink if yes please mail it to my School in Frankfurt grin.

*modified* if I don't get 100 likes, I'll never quote Seun again
cry

this is my 1st time of quoting someone that quoted Seun,how much will i be paid undecided

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
axortedbabe:
Hey u two shud get a room...

A room.....

To kiss....

C'mon, where are you from?

Who does that?
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
Seun:
Me too. embarassed

Aawww wipe your tears my darling husband cheesy my second inheritance would last me 4 generations.. I kid you not grin

So let's get married

[size=2pt]Joke, I'm a destitute oo[/size] embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) / Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies / I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.