Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Is Dora Akunyili Really On The Right Path? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Dora Akunyili Really On The Right Path? (811 Views)

Are Yorubas Really On The Right Path For Supporting Buhari? / Peter Obi’s Sordid Affair With Dora Akunyili / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dora Akunyili Really On The Right Path? by Dynamiq(m): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2008
On the surface it may come as a good news that such a well respected Nigerian professional like Professor Dora Akunyili is a ministerial nominee. Yet there are fears me (and some others) have for her, that she is more of a professional than a politician and may end up having her good image tarnished through rubbing shoulders with corrupt politicians. In short, there is this view by some that Dora is too clean to serve in this government; that she should have remained known as a no-nonsense professional figure fighting illegal health and food products in the society. So what is your opinion on this plung that Professor Dora Akunyili appears set to take into politics?
Re: Is Dora Akunyili Really On The Right Path? by ikeyman00(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2008
nawoo

so wetin this mean the so called morons and ghana must go operative are politicans in ur eyes! chineke help nigeria. in fact we need 10 of her in aso rock and also in president, so that pipu like obsanjo can be locked up for good shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Dora Akunyili Really On The Right Path? by RibaduFan(m): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2008
there cant be a righter path
Re: Is Dora Akunyili Really On The Right Path? by samorijack(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2008
Madam Dora is a bloddy politician don't be fooled
Re: Is Dora Akunyili Really On The Right Path? by Dynamiq(m): 3:15am On Nov 19, 2009
@Ribadufan, I would like you to expaciate on WHY there can't be a better part?

@Samorijack, the issue is not whether she is a politician; I have not dabbled into whether Madam is a politician or not; it's about the question of whether she is more useful to the nation -and to herself too, in governemnt than in NAFDAC (and I now add, whether NAFDAC has faired better after her exit).

(1) (Reply)

Robbers On The Rampage, Kill 6 Policemen In Benin City.! / Double Your Cash Now In Days / Gunners Fan Hangs Himself After United Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.