Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. (30066 Views)

UNICAL Produces 12 First Class As 7,222 Graduate / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Unilag Churns Out 119 First Class Graduates In A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by Vicel: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2014

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
my mum always says silver sliver I no say one day b one day u go make Ist class. and am working towards DAT but before it my turn let me appreciate good thng.congratulation to them all wish them all the best.
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by thankyouJesus(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tinubu:
If it was Covenant or some private university that churned out so many first class graduates, some cokeheads will come here and start misyarning about how hopeless and ludicrous private unis are...

Now, it is UI, I am waiting for you all to come and tell me how the standard of education there has gone to the dogs angry

By the way

Congratulations to all the graduands jare, especially those who made first class....The sky isn't your limit, but your stepping stone !
read the article again.
Hint: it was combined covocation.
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by ALKARULEZ615(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
People don too hype this skul sha #smh
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
hardbody:

222 first class graduates? I will return my certificate. It no longer makes sense. Some f these blokes cant even effectively defend their course of study let alone give you comparative analysis of how their course interrelates with other aspects of human behaviour and idiosyncracies. I give up on this cash and carry economy
look bro, this is UI.it is not OOU!
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
2011/2012 and 2012/2013 sessions combined. 222 first class is nt too much.
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by Posman(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tinubu:
If it was Covenant or some private university that churned out so many first class graduates, some cokeheads will come here and start misyarning about how hopeless and ludicrous private unis are...

Now, it is UI, I am waiting for you all to come and tell me how the standard of education there has gone to the dogs angry

By the way

Congratulations to all the graduands jare, especially those who made first class....The sky isn't your limit, but your stepping stone !

thanks for this comment, u read my mind.
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by Lekison(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Greatest U.I students!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by thiefnubu(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
thankyouJesus:

read the article again.
Hint: it was combined covocation.
sir, I read the article... It boils down to an average of 111 first class graduands in each session... It is still on the high side
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by niggereyez(f): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Joshkid:
First page tinz....hehehe.. so close to dat FTC tin
#Wanna knw hw it feelsgrin

it feels indifferent. .. trust me wink
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by GboyegaD(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
harmony940:
You. are dam right'a first class does not guarantee a good job in Nigeria nowadays....Its man know man!

Funny enough, my perspective was that those sadist now give A's when you work hard for it.
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by xtervaganza(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ebubeslym:
ist class ?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

chisos!!!

that school must really be one of the best.....

modified******
bt
i bet you some persons amongst these ist class graduates cant write their names well.
then you don't know a thing about the university of ibadan

you don't get 1st class in U.I if you're not a genius genius
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by PROCTOR: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Now, that is what i call an institution not some uni who will be boasting about not having much class graduates
sucess of the student is part of the lecturers effort and good management
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by radiant3(f): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Congratulations to them!
I pray they get a good job with their first class certificates...
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by Sibrah: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hmmm
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by Vicel: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
silvermania:
my mum always says silver sliver I no say one day b one day u go make Ist class. and am working towards DAT but before it my turn let me appreciate good thng.congratulation to them all wish them all the best.

Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by adeks2: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Some people need to understand that the best students in Nigeria usually attend UI and not the pre-degree or remedial students. I can bet you that the First Class graduates produced by UI can obtain same grade easily in any university in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by agrovick(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ebubeslym:
ist class ?

chisos!!!

modified******
bt
i bet you some persons amongst these ist class graduates cant write their names well.
you think unibadan is a moinmoin school? its a place where you are made to appreciate the value of 1 mark

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by Nmeri17: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
men it's not easy

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by agrovick(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Posman:

thanks for this comment, u read my mind.
the number cuts across 2 sets; 2012/13 and 2013/14, thats an average of 111 for a set. bros no dey hate
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by Eladua(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tinubu:

By the way

You spoke my mind. God bless you, as if its not same private sch peeps that are making waves in d industry right now.
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by Eladua(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Wey DELSU get only one (1) First Class for 2 sessions!
#team_Sadist_Lecturers

That is a terrible lie, say in your dept not the whole of DELSU

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by AmiableJay(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tinubu:

By the way

They convocated two sets at a time: 2011/2012 and 2012/2013. So by a rough average we have 111 first class graduates per the two sessions. Even at that, you cannot compare lecturers in public universities with private ones in terms of standard, strictness as well as 'badbelleism' So provided you're a diligent student in a private university, graduating with first class is a walk over.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by ify84(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
If na private University dix 222 first class came from... Una for don insult d school tire...

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by Eladua(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
keypad1:
u have spoken well my brother.......no innovation, no crative....just cram and pour 1st class students everywhere.

Are u this pained brother? why dint you cram and pour too and get a first class instead of the pass you got.#haters

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by ALKARULEZ615(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Eladua:

That is a terrible lie, say in your dept not the whole of DELSU
ask any Delsuite na......shu!!!

2011/2012 plus 2012/2013.....just one 1st class
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by Gmike2rule(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ebubeslym:
ist class ?

chisos!!!

modified******
bt
....LOLs.. You really amuse me... A first class student of UI can't write his/her name well?... Perhaps, u should take up UTME form and come to comfirm ursef mr I dont care to know... I am proud to be a UI student!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by IlorinBoy1: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! una don spoil market for first class grad na! embarassed undecided Down UI!

It won't happen here in France tho! grin
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by eaccyboy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Walahi he no consine me..
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by Brozules(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Na real work be dat o, UI? Hard to get admission,hard to have a better grade. Greates UITES
Re: University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. by bigtt76(f): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
I hope they get a First Class job too #mtscheeeeeeeeeew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Full Jamb Book: The Last Days At Forcados High School / A Nigerian Medical Student In The Philippines Gives His First Tedx Talk.. / UNN Sacks Professor Ugochukwu Uche Who Exposed Colleague’s Fraud- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.