Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA (69396 Views)

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by joseph1832(m): 8:41am On Nov 29, 2014
laykorn:

Lol,you're a wise old small boy.
Ayamlaykorn
You can say that again. Sincerely there's nothing childish about an adult loving cartoons. I've seen a 65 year old man who loves cartoon more than me.

You should try it bro. It will expand your horizon.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by cole265(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2014
200 people who would have voted for Buhari.

GEJ keep reducing their numbers. GEJ till...forever.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by rabimlomo: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Do civilian Presidents go to war in person?

What would you have done that the President haven't done?

Recently, the Military recruited passionate Nigerians into the Armed Forces to combat and prosecute this unfortunate war imposed on Nigeria but you were missing and never enlisted.

Who do you expect to fight this war? May be President Jonathan's teenage boy
Don't be so stupid. The president doesn't need to go to war to fight this problem. He only needs to come up with a solid, working soultion. That is his job. If he can't, then he should be wise enough to know people who can do the job. Bush/Obama didn't have to go to Afghanistan or to Pakistan to take out Osama. When Isrealis where kept in entebbe, the Isreali prime minister wasn't the one that went to free them.

It is what a responsible government should do and if he can not come up with a solution, then the only honorable thing to do is to leave and allow others do it.

2 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by keylaz: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2014
Can Muslims tell themselves the TRUTH?.. There's nothing peacefully about you guys, I pity these world, I pity ur religion

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by 99100(m): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2014
Boko bombed mosque

In other word , the Islamic terrorist group bombed mostly Muslims.

Hmm... Lemme think

I know went wrong...

RIP to the dead.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by DaBullIT(m): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2014
lekkie073:
Sanusi no go jumat today?

Ohhh , na him una find come ?

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by ikweremilitant: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2014
investnotspend:

When Dem say make Una go school u say you wan sell pure water, u see your life ?
i guess he will be a prof if he says gej is responsible...hypocrite
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by medamillion(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2014
keypad1:
ur entire generation is already plagued with madness.....stuuuupiddd maggot!
What you just said now has already justified my assertion that u ar mentally derailed. I hope you've gone 4 ur test today?
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Descartes: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2014
rabimlomo:

Don't be so stupid. The president doesn't need to go to war to fight this problem. He only needs to come up with a solid, working soultion. That is his job. If he can't, then he should be wise enough to know people who can do the job. Bush/Obama didn't have to go to Afghanistan or to Pakistan to take out Osama. When Isrealis where kept in entebbe, the Isreali prime minister wasn't the one that went to free them.

It is what a responsible government should do and if he can not come up with a solution, then the only honorable thing to do is to leave and allow others do it.

Not when your almajiri brothers stop sabotaging the Army.

Do you still remember General Ihejirika, and how he dealt with your Islamic ragtags? undecided

What did he get in return if not threats from Northern elites to take him to Hague for committing "genocide" against their people as a revenge for the Nigerian/Biafran civil war? undecided

Where are the Ango Abdullahis, Junaids, Unogos,Anthony Sanis, etc... when you need them? undecided

I think the Northern leaders and elites should go back to the drawing board, and come out with a good strategically Blueprint(Master plan) of the old Northern region we used to know.

Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by kaima1984(f): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
Pls can somebody advice gej to resign on his own.in advance nation,d president wil freely resign without advice.
what stops u frm advising him?
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by channelz: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2014
sad
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Horus(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NClkTEi9--Y

[size=15pt]400 killed and hundreds hurt in Kano mosque attack[/size]
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Kagarko(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2014
lekkie073:
gone r the days when churches are being bombed. now na mosques......sauce for d goose is sauce for d gander....

An injury to one is an injury to all.

I no blame bigots like you who only think through the nose and anus.

Is a disgrace to have people like you in a nation that is so thirsty to peace.

Can't some body ask GEJ to sack this useless and good for nothing service chiefs if HE (GEJ) is not a party to the killing agenda.

When this type of shame happened unabated in civilized society the officer in charge quickly resign his appointment for not been able to discharge his responsibility with decorum.

Oh Allah help us out of this menace bedevilling our country.

Amin Yaa Rabbil Aalamin.

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by adconline(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2014
So our deranged IGP had an intelligence report that some house members-a.ka thugs were about to invade NASS and acted, but didn't have any intelligence report that Kano Mosque might have been attacked by BH?

2 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by PocoAPoco57: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Good God have mercy.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
ArcTammy:
Federal government is the brain behind this boko harram insurgency. Jona is responsible... And he will pay dearly for all the innocent blood had spill. God will judge him... where is boko harram to Nigeria army?
bros how u manage register for NL? Na u uncle and GEJ they fund Bh. Mumu
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
cole265:
200 people who would have voted for Buhari.

GEJ keep reducing their numbers. GEJ till...forever.
Lmao! U harsh o

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Horus(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRMUYlvqUBI

[size=15pt]Boko Haram Are Getting Arms From The Nigerian Armed Forces[/size]

Ever wondered where the Islamist sect Boko haram get their arms?. A Public Affairs Analyst, Mahmood Othman, says
the members of Boko Haram get their arms from the Nigerian Armed Forces. He said that the arms are gotten whenever they attack Police stations and military posts.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by ransomed: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:

pls is ur sense of reseasoning still on ?
No matter the death dat kill you, you return to your maker do don't try to make my statement sound another way
::-- You mean sense of reasoning? Oh perfectly working. I never twisted your comment but, to correct the impression that links terrorism with destiny or the acts of God. Thanks.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by rabimlomo: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
Descartes:

Not when your almajiri brothers stop sabotaging the Army.

Do you still remember General Ihejirika, and how he dealt with your Islamic ragtags? undecided

What did he get in return if not threats from Northern elites to take him to Hague for committing "genocide" against their people as a revenge for the Nigerian/Biafran civil war? undecided

Where are the Ango Abdullahis, Junaids, Unogos,Anthony Sanis, etc... when you need them? undecided

I think the Northern leaders and elites should go back to the drawing board, and come out with a good strategically Blueprint(Master plan) of the old Northern region we used to know.

Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing cool

It still doesn't excuse incompetence. People like you fail to see the bigger picture of this problem. A competent government should simply look for how to solve a problem, else what is the use of him being the leader when inability to solve problems are blamed on others. Or will he wait until they start attacking Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by nellyelitz(m): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
@OP are u one of them?
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Descartes: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
rabimlomo:

It still doesn't excuse incompetence. People like you fail to see the bigger picture of this problem. A competent government should simply look for how to solve a problem, else what is the use of him being the leader when inability to solve problems are blamed on others. Or will he wait until they start attacking Abuja

Do you know the population of almajiris in the Northern Region? undecided

Do you know that it's as easy as ABC to brainwash those hapless individuals into joining the Islamic ragtags a.k.a Bokoharam due to negligence from the so-called Northern leaders and elites? undecided

You are very lucky to have got enlightened by knowing the socioeconomic implications of such dread groups in our polity. shocked

Also some Islamic clerics/scholars and familiee are not helping matter in this regard. angry

That's why some Sociologists opined that " Family is a social mirror and whatever that happens in the society is a mirrow image(reflection) of what happens in the family" : smiley

Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing

Cognito ergo sum cool

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by holatin(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
ransomed:
::-- You mean sense of reasoning? Oh perfectly working. I never twisted your comment but, to correct the impression that links terrorism with destiny or the acts of God. Thanks.
if you didn't twist my comment, what are you now doing ? you are screwing t abi
over sabi syndrome
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Ochek: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Gentlemen...politicians should fight themselves over our
votes...If that were the case they would look for less
violent means of conflict resolution...but when you and I
enable them insult each other, destroy friendships over
them they will encourage us..why do you think a politician
will rather buy an AK-47 for 500k to give a poor hungry
man rather than give him 300k to start a business...Make
we use our heads think
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by nagoma(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
SamIkenna:

You don't have to die before you find a solution. You can simply abort now and establish your own republic and then deal with Boko Haram madmen in ways and manners you deem appropriate.

They're your brothers. No one will say a word if you impale them based on independent Arewa's 'correct' interpretation of Sharia law.

Take a look at Bashir's Sudan. Before South Sudan's independence Bashir and his Arab brothers in the north always tried to impose Sharia on the Christian south with disastrous results. Today, the south is gone and Bashir now has no one standing in his way to Sharia Utopia.

My point is - 'we don't have to die' together. You can always go your way and have your sharia in an exclusive Arewa Caliphate where I would have no right or reason to complain. Also it'll give you a wonderful opportunity to be led or ruled by one of your own - you'll never have to worry about names like Tamuno, Okeke, Ikenna, Bayo, Segun, Okpokiri, or Ata again.

How great it will be, not to worry about those names.you guys have the chance to go your way now, the opportunity was offered by Lamido of Adamawa at the national conference but no southerner came forward to support separation. I am sure the north will be better off without you and you may also be better off in your new tiny enclave. It will be a win win situation and I plan to go into oil for food business. GEJ can for a start send back all northern soldiers and policemen to tackle BH with a northern command.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Hadone(m): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
funkybully:
I wonder What d foolish Muslims alluding that Christian God is weak and could not save Christians on Christmas day when St Theresa Catholic church was bombed and numerous other churches.

They were taunting Christians that allah always expose boko anytime they plan to attack mosque.

Maybe allah was on leave today, or went to market.

Lesson, do not rejoice over other's adversary, u may b next.
When a foooool comments...
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by SamIkenna: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
nagoma:

How great it will be, not to worry about those names.you guys have the chance to go your way now, the opportunity was offered by Lamido of Adamawa at the national conference but no southerner came forward to support separation. I am sure the north will be better off without you and you may also be better off in your new tiny enclave. It will be a win win situation and I plan to go into oil for food business. GEJ can for a start send back all northern soldiers and policemen to tackle BH with a northern command.

You're on point. However, since you guys are the ones getting the heat, I think the onus is on your people to ask for a separation just like we did in 1967. You don't expect me to me to joshua Arewa out of Nigeria, do you? I mean, if you're uncomfortable in a shoe I shouldn't be the one telling you to change it. You have a brain so use it. You're at war while I'm not so I can't rock the boat for myself by giving you independence. You've got to fight for it. Be a man son! Get your own Ikemba and kick some behinds! Besides, Britain will always come in for you if it gets out of hand so don't be afraid buddy.

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by nagoma(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
SamIkenna:

You're on point. However, since you guys are the ones getting the heat, I think the onus is on your people to ask for a separation just like we did in 1967. You don't expect me to me to joshua Arewa out of Nigeria, do you? I mean, if you're uncomfortable in a shoe I shouldn't be the one telling you to change it. You have a brain have so use it. You're at war while I'm not so I can't rock the boat for myself by giving you independence. You've got to fight for it. Be a man son! Get your own Ikemba and kick some behinds! Besides, Britain will always come in for you if it gets out of hand so don't be afraid buddy.

Your Ikemba Emeka Ojukwu was a gross failure, don't even mention a defeated leader and a runaway soldier as role model. We prosecuted the successful war and we can do it again when it becomes necessary. But this criminal government where corruption comes from the core has to go. Imagine 50,000 supposedly trained intelligence/ security men for five years cannot stop one bomb and cannot prosecute anybody. So much for "educated" southern leadership.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Harhzyz(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
QAPHAYNE:
I shudder to think how many world- changers we have lost since this BH was conceived. Inside those bomb torn structures might lie our own mandela, gandhi, luther or lincoln, but we will never know, because the dead are........dead.
And also among those dead people could be our Adolf Hitler, Sadam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, Fidel Castro or even Idi Amin but we will never know because the dead are dead

3 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
nagoma:

Your Ikemba Emeka Ojukwu was a gross failure, don't even mention a defeated leader and a runaway soldier as role model. We prosecuted the successful war and we can do it again when it becomes necessary. But this criminal government where corruption comes from the core has to go. Imagine 50,000 supposedly trained intelligence/ security men for five years cannot stop one bomb and cannot prosecute anybody. So much for "educated" southern leadership.

Stay there and be shouting
Your home will soon become a barren desert land
They were getting zero in WAEC and JAMB before the bombs,now it will be -1000
Keep talking ill of people you couldn't compare to yourself to in a thousand years

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Descartes: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
babyosisi:

Stay there and be shouting
Your home will soon become a barren desert land
They were getting zero in WAEC and JAMB before the bombs,now it will be -1000
Keep talking ill of people you couldn't compare to yourself to in a thousand years

Una no go kill person for Nairaland cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by ransomed: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:

if you didn't twist my comment, what are you now doing ? you are screwing t abi
over sabi syndrome
::-- I am not an insultive type. There is no need to banter words with you. Re-read my comments with open mind, you will comprehend my axiom. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement / Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.