Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA (69420 Views)

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by jookco(m): 2:51am On Nov 29, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Bokoharam are not devils, they are allah messengers(jihadist).
They are doing the will of allah as written by his prophet Muhammad(curse be upon him) in the holy quran
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Ologunjude(m): 2:51am On Nov 29, 2014
Later some people from the South East would say it only Christians that they are killing e.g. Pastor Orisejafor and most of my Ibo brothers and sisters who are blind folded with tribalism and religion. This is no religious war neither is it APC vs PDP battle. This guys meant biz, they want thier own country.
GEJ should be impeached ASAP. He has lost it. Over a thrillion budgeted for defense in the last 5years, our army do not have weapons. With corruption staring at us and impunity been the other of the day, Boko Haram would remain champions.
Sad to see over a hundred worshippers sent to early graves. May their souls rest in perfect peace. Amen.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by eagleeye2: 3:34am On Nov 29, 2014
Ologunjude:
This guys meant biz, they want thier own country.
GEJ should be impeached ASAP.
Sorry mate. First, Nigeria stays one. Secondly, GEJ is going no where.
It was the Northern elites, like Atiku, Gusau, Buhari, with their utterances in 2010 that knowingly or unkwowingly emboldened these guys to senseless acts of terror. They never spoke up, until it was very late.
Boko Haram, can only be conquered by a United Nigeria.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by delishpot: 3:36am On Nov 29, 2014
Horus:
Boko Haram “is a CIA-created and funded group”

And our brothers accepted to collect CIA money and kill their country men and women and children kwo? So if someone gives you money to kill all your village people, you will collect it and do the deed and then expect us to blame who bribed you and not you who value money than your own people ba?
This is not an attack on you o. Just explaining why we cant keep blaming only CIA. The so called CIA has seen that the hearts of our African btothers can easily be bought over ( esp moslems as soon as you mention Jihad) and they are using the loop hole. So we cant blame them alone o.
People should stop saying moslems dont kill moslems. Last time I checked, moslems in countries where mainly islam is practiced have been blowing each other up for decades now. So that a bomb goes off in a mosque may be the BK boys rejecting the kind of islam practiced by those people. This is a call to arms. They are saying join us in this war or we treat you like the kaffirs.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by oloworulz(m): 3:38am On Nov 29, 2014
lekkie073:
gone r the days when churches are being bombed. now na mosques......sauce for d goose is sauce for d gander....
ode jati jati, fried brain. I knew ur mother was raped b4 they delivered u. Y are u thinking with ur testis?

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by oloworulz(m): 3:49am On Nov 29, 2014
lekkie073:
Sanusi no go jumat today?
na ur papa drive am go saudi

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by SamIkenna: 3:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Ologunjude:
Later some people from the South East would say it only Christians that they are killing e.g. Pastor Orisejafor and most of my Ibo brothers and sisters who are blind folded with tribalism and religion. This is no religious war neither is it APC vs PDP battle. This guys meant biz, they want thier own country.
GEJ should be impeached ASAP. He has lost it. Over a thrillion budgeted for defense in the last 5years, our army do not have weapons. With corruption staring at us and impunity been the other of the day, Boko Haram would remain champions.
Sad to see over a hundred worshippers sent to early graves. May their souls rest in perfect peace. Amen.

I don't know where to begin. I guess I'll start by asking: What is it in South East that you people failed to get in 1967 that's causing this heartache? Is Orisejafor Igbo? The itch to drag Igbo into every insanity in Nigeria these days is maddening as well as ludicrous.

Apart from people from Boko Haram caliphate is there any other ethnic group that has lost more men than Igbos? And if the victims, whether Berom, Isoko, or Igbo, say Boko Haram is religious who are you to refute their claim with the accusation that they were blinded by tribalism and religion. Do Boko haramites give their victims candy before elimination or do they shout Allahu akbar?

Whether BH is about religion or politics, what difference does it make? They still kill anyways. Besides SE is one out of 6 zones in the country so why should one zone's supposedly 'tribalism and religious bigotry' be the reason BH is still very much in killing business? Does it mean the remaining 5 zones are too impotent to assert their will on rag-tag militants?

This fixation on SE is stupidity at best. Besides, what's wrong with BH wanting to have their own country? You said they want to have it so why not let them have it? Do you have any gold buried in Shekau's Kanuri land?

I believe the person who said that "a people deserve what they get" had Nigeria in mind.

4 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by oloworulz(m): 3:59am On Nov 29, 2014
Trailblazer1:
Allahu akbar

In the north, the islamic code(Sharia law) supersedes even the Nigerian constitution.
An average northerner is more loyal to sharia law than any other law.
There has even been plans to extend it beyond the north according to #Oneguylikethat.

What does the north want? Sharia law.

What does Bokoharams want? Sharia law to be implemented in full

Why don't we give them a chance.

It seems we don't really know our problem.
wetin dis one dey talk sef. Am starting to think if every nigerian man has a brain.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by oloworulz(m): 4:04am On Nov 29, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Oh bokoharam are now GEJ's boys?
You are an unbeliever.
What does the north practice? Sharia law.
What does bokoharam want? Sharia law in full

Una go see sharia run.

Allahu akbar
see wetin human being dey type. U get brain at all? God ! I hail u ooo. Different ppul wit different thinking. I hope u are not one of our future leaders.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by oloworulz(m): 4:08am On Nov 29, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Bokoharam are not devils, they are allah messengers(jihadist).
They are doing the will of allah as written by his prophet Muhammad(curse be upon him) in the holy quran
suffering and smiling. May Almighty God forgive u on earth and the hereafter. Seriously, i pity u. U ve been brainwashed

2 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by oloworulz(m): 4:16am On Nov 29, 2014
abnsugbe:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......DATS GOOD....SANUSI AND FAMILY OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY,DEN THE POOR PEOPLE TAKES THE HIT...............BOMB OR NO BOMB THE POOR WILL ALWAYS FALL VICTIM..............DATS GOOD BOKO.....

NDI BOKO DAALU NU NA IHE UNU NA EME
KA ONYE NWANYI GBAA UNU UME
only God knows wen u are going to return back to your village and stop forming indigene for Lagos. Lag na ur papa house?
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by clemzo101(m): 4:25am On Nov 29, 2014
The truth is dat islam have factions and dey hate demselves so much......the sunist and the shiites, the hatred between dem nor be here. It happens all over the world, that doesn't still mean bokoharam are not muslims.
akinsadeez:
This is terrible. Why will boko haram kill their fellow Muslims in the act of praying to the same God they believe in? Shekau claims in every video that they are doing the will of Allah but can Allah support the slaughtering of his own adherents while offering praise and supplication unto him?. Is it western education that is being taught in the mosque?
This shows the boko haram people as pretenders and cowards. All they want is an excuse to kill people without remorse and they will all come to a sad end.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by GentleFrank(m): 4:28am On Nov 29, 2014
RIP to the dead. All is well !!!
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by clemzo101(m): 4:29am On Nov 29, 2014
Ologunjude:
my friend sharap dere......weda dey kill muslims or not that doesn't mean dey are no longer muslims........its just the shiite suni faction in islam playing out here. This guys are still core muslims
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by darqly(m): 4:52am On Nov 29, 2014
BH is an Islamist terror group, we cannot disguise it with euphemisms. It's true that the trend shows mostly Christians as the victims, sadly it's also true that the Muslim ummah failed to publicly denounce the group as anti-Islamic from the start. In the mind of most Nigerians, their silence implies tacit approval of BH atrocities, harsh as this may seem.
Bombs and bullets know neither tribe nor religion of their victims,we all bleed and grieve the same.
When Muslims realise that Christians have never been the enemy,Maybe we can then face our common foe with vigour.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by knightsTempler: 5:02am On Nov 29, 2014
Ologunjude:

Shattap your buccal cavity, you simpleton!
You have nothing of substance to say. The chicken has only come home to roost.

What goes around comes around.

Karma is bitch!

For those who are asking/saying that how could Boko haram bomb a mosque since they are also Muslims, my question is did you just fall from mars?

Is Alqeada not a Muslim group killing Muslims all over the Middle East and beyond ? Is Isis not a Muslim group killing fellow Muslims in Syria, Iraq and so on?

"We want sharia in the north" "we want sharia in the north" and sharia was giving to you on a platter, enjoy it while it last.

All I'm saying is be carful of what you wish for.

2 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Humaam(m): 5:09am On Nov 29, 2014
I just hope Emir of Kanu was not the primary target....may Allah accept their souls as martyrs and forgive them, & may evil perpetrators never escape justice.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Legendoscar2: 5:24am On Nov 29, 2014
lekkie073:
gone r the days when churches are being bombed. now na mosques......sauce for d goose is sauce for d gander....

Poor, poor way to react to this news. You just made the churches become more vulnerable to venting anger because this guys are online here too as supporters, sponsors, foot soldiers at all
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 29, 2014
arresa:

Sometimes I wish they are the ones getting bombed
demon,who isnt getting bombed? U shud be arrested..
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Trailblazer1:
Allahu akbar

In the north, the islamic code(Sharia law) supersedes even the Nigerian constitution.
There has even been plans to extend it beyond the north according to #Oneguylikethat.

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Atk1nson(m): 5:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Akshow:

what's d sense in the jargons u wrote now? Does human lives mean nothing to u? so as long as its in the mosques u are very pleased with their death. Is that what Christianity has taught u?
until people unite and face this menace, BH will wax stronger. I remember when it was churches being bombed in Kano n some 'pple' were making jest of d dead and their God here on NL (u shuld check d thread). D Emir n the remaining rulers barely mentioned it in d press or condemned the act.
Hopefully now, 'pple' will wake up n see that we fight a common enemy.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by EmekaBlue(m): 5:54am On Nov 29, 2014
Our own pass iraq..chai..evryday bomb bomb bomb i tire o
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Amadaz(m): 5:55am On Nov 29, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
Pls can somebody advice gej to resign on his own.in advance nation,d president wil freely resign without advice.
and what make you think his resignation would end the insurgency?
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Amadaz(m): 5:57am On Nov 29, 2014
Trailblazer1:
Allahu akbar

what are you saying in essence? Are U for or against?
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by SkinnyDude(m): 6:06am On Nov 29, 2014
keypad1:
buhari is responsible for this.
seconded.

ApC members don key you oh!

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by keypad1: 6:12am On Nov 29, 2014
SkinnyDude:
seconded.

ApC members don key you oh!
skinnydude na me and them.....them no fit handle me for here.

Forget about all those likes wey them dey like those bastards post......the tin no shake me. If na one on one i go bury those guys with words. Trust me.

How life na?
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Arch1: 6:13am On Nov 29, 2014
podosci:

pls whats SITREP......forgive my ignorance in advance
SITREP = Situation Report

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2014
I really want to join the Nigerian army now and form a research and development case study group to develop weapons and anti-deterants adapted to Bokoharam.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by SkinnyDude(m): 6:18am On Nov 29, 2014
keypad1:
skinnydude na me and them.....them no fit handle me for here.

How life na?
we just dey hustle. how your hustle nah?
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by keypad1: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2014
bcomputer101:
Dear GEJ,

Please call your boiz to order...

*Last time i check your profile, i can see you are the C-in-C of Nigeria...
*Its a pity we have a president without BALLS...

[/b]
ask the pig of a mother that gave birth to you. Swine

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by 100Cents: 6:25am On Nov 29, 2014
QAPHAYNE:
I shudder to think how many world- changers we have lost since this BH was conceived. Inside those bomb torn structures might lie our own mandela, gandhi, luther or lincoln, but we will never know, because the dead are........dead.

I sympathize with our Muslim brothers.

It is obvious boko haram has no ideology other than shedding blood. They are not Muslims or Christians.

But I am surprised that U.S. is yet to identify boko haram sponsors..

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by keypad1: 6:25am On Nov 29, 2014
SkinnyDude:
we just dey hustle. how your hustle nah?
my brother fine oooo.....no let anybody use insult make you fear. Speak ur mind and face them like a soldier.

Wat of ur babe?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) / Emmy Benison: I Fought Boko Haram Naked In The Bush / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.