Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Parol Girls: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Parol Girls: (1118 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parol Girls: by otitobiju: 1:42am On Nov 30, 2008
Why does seem to me that most naija single ladies are paroling in naija, Meaning they supporting themselves with nigeria unstable economy by soliciting men to take them out and give them money in order to sleeping them, so in other term is like a discrete form of prostitution. And chase after yahoo yahoo boys or any man throwing cash their way, Mind you that this are college graduate or still in college, high school self,
Re: Parol Girls: by SeanT21(f): 2:02am On Nov 30, 2008
Explain!!
Re: Parol Girls: by arramyjay: 5:32am On Nov 30, 2008
Oh please not again.
Re: Parol Girls: by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 30, 2008
otitobiju:

Why does seem to me that most naija single [b]men [/b]are paroling in naija, Meaning they supporting themselves with nigeria unstable economy by soliciting women to take them out and give them money in order to sleeping them, so in other term is like a discrete form of prostitution. And chase after innocent women or any woman throwing cash their way, Mind you that this are college graduate or still in college, high school self,
They're called sugadaddies, boy
Re: Parol Girls: by eminemkayc: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2008
Its fun!!
Re: Parol Girls: by CrazyMan(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2008
@poster. And why is it that most guys are into armed robbery, 419, drugs, blood money and other illegal means of making money. I guess the guys too have to support themselves right?
Re: Parol Girls: by tmoney11(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2008
what is ur point?
Re: Parol Girls: by CrazyMan(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2008
My point is that the poster shouldn't crucify the girls because both genders are guilty of the same crime.
Re: Parol Girls: by kayb2gx(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2008
@poster: r u high or smthn?
Re: Parol Girls: by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2008
OMG! Not again!! sad
Re: Parol Girls: by smurf(f): 12:13am On Dec 02, 2008
They all have to be looking for something, what that is remains to be un answered, cry cry cry
Re: Parol Girls: by segzicres(m): 12:56am On Dec 02, 2008
the girls crime is will attract a special place in hell. so i advice them girls stop! before it's too late.

(1) (Reply)

Please My Heart Is Breaking: I Need Advice. / Have A Girl Ever Toast U And You Shun Her / Please I Need A Congratulatory Txt Msg 4 My Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.