Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics (50106 Views)

Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by ShakurM(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
When countries have evolved to the level of using state of the art trains fully equipped with AC, GEJ is still celebrating old school molue type trains with no doors and windows.
You don't seem to reason rightly, was it Jonathan's fault that the man fell off?? He might perhaps be hanging on to something..for a man to fall off a train while sitting in the appropriate space is 0.2% likely

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by emmybliz(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
Pathetic
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Anaskie(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
I'm still trying to understand how this topic turned into a political war

5 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by otiigba1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Am not surprise some Nigerians are ignorant illiterates, why would any adequate human not see that this is dangerous, serves him right hope he learnt his lessons

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by manot: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
serves him right always behaving uncivilized
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ezyp:
now this thing happened in lag and u blame gej not fash....is gej the governor of that state....months back we read how some lagosians destroyed a train station that has modern facilities built by gej and here u are....Seriously its a shame if u continue like this...U KNOW WHAT HATRED DOES? it makes u grow old and new research says it leads to cancer

Kai! Cancer ke? Please don't make me laugh too much as am not feeling too well

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Serves him right...

That's all iCan say....
undecidedi dnt pity him at all.wat he doesn't knw is dat dey will promote d train driver if he dies

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Tokunbohkinibig: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
This Nigerian train in picture is BUGGATTI oooo and luxury ooo compare to India trains. Nigerians sitting on top of this train in picture are even well behaved and civil compare to Indians. Nigeria ll surely get there. I read some posts, comparing Nigeria to developed countries but failed to recognise/realise that most of these developed countries: Britain, Germany have been in existence over 300 years. Most of the new trains in developed countries today were unattainable,realisable or unachieveable in their first 54 years in existence. Take a look at the picture below and that was exactly what was obtainable in developed countries few years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Sagamite(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
When countries have evolved to the level of using state of the art trains fully equipped with AC, GEJ is still celebrating old school molue type trains with no doors and windows.

That is because of our common enemy (the WHITES) stopping us from buying trains that are good. grin grin grin grin grin

cap28, thoth, gatiano, GenBuhari come and tell this man why we are so backwards. It is not our fault, it is the fault of the white man. grin grin grin grin

GEJ till 5390!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Ochichi jonathan Ochichi ndi mmehie! Rip!

Suicide Alert: Please anyone who knows this guy/girl should keep an eye on her/him throughout February 2015 because her/his problems is about to graduate from having nightmares of Jonathan to committing suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by MizMyColi(f): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
MissSlimbody:

sHE no b (f) ? shocked shocked

No deactivate ooo
You'll surely break lots of heart if u do wink

Lmao! @TheEmboldened

Mbanu.

Deactivate ke?
No o.
This moniker with an (f) in front it has evolved to that stage where it's no longer about her.

More like, she exists for others now. LoL cheesy

If I must deactivate ehn, na 5 page epistolic explanation I go write ni cheesy

I'll have to seek public opinion/consent before modering her, whatever my reasons might be.

I've seen someone I e-loved liked leave without saying a word......
It got to me sad

I won't subject others to that kind of e-tortue.
I'm not that selfish
smiley

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
otiigba1:
Am not surprise some Nigerians are ignorant illiterates, why would any adequate human not see that this is dangerous, serves him right hope he learnt his lessons

No! You didn't get it right. Refer to them as educated illiterates.dem go school but no know anything.

Nigerians have this I dont care attitude hence the condoning of a lot of rubbish that no civilised country will even imagine.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Ezyp(m): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
emiraty:

Kai! Cancer ke? Please don't make me laugh too much as am not feeling too well
hatred (being angry for no just cause) triggers the brain to release chemicals which are harmful to the body
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by akereconfi: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
....for providing a train that has no doors and windows.

Even if there ain't no door and windows, do you know what they call COMMON SENSE?

I schooled in Lagos, Ikeja to be precise, I see this train pass my school everyday and I do see guys running at the top of the train while the train is in motion. What makes you think that even if they provide custom built AC fitted trains that they wouldn't still climb to the rop of it and also hang around it??

Your brain has been programmed to blame GEJ in everything. Take a chill pill fam, you have no facts/grounds to argue on.

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:

We are supposed to be using that by now no doubt but those trains are powered by electricity and we don't have steady electricity because APC thugs keep destroying our gas turbines which are being built by the Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Transformation Agenda. See? it is a chain reaction

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Serves him right...

That's all iCan say....

I hope wickedness don't runs In your veins like GEJ angry
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamite:

That is because of our common enemy (the WHITES) stopping us from buying trains that are good. grin grin grin grin grin

capp28, thoth, gatiano, GenBuhari come and tell this man why we are so backwards. It is not our fault, it is the fault of the white man. grin grin grin grin

GEJ till 5390!

grin grin grin ha hahahah omg! Hahahahzhahahahah
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ezyp:
hatred (being angry for no just cause) triggers the brain to release chemicals which are harmful to the body

Guy, if you say depression and frustration, definitely. But cancer, then the rate of cancer supposed dey higher.

Any way na research. Make dem just get cure because this illness doesn't know beauty,tribe, religion,wealth, etc.every one is at risk of getting this disease.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by CzarRex: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Omo see traffic dis thread na..wait oooh una come do burial here
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
He is one of does who seats at the top of the train
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Ezyp(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Anaskie:
I'm still trying to understand how this topic turned into a political war
this is more than a political war its more of a personal hatred on a particular person because when things like this occurs THOSE guys are quick to blame gej leaving out the gov, LG, station wards, and those in authority over there....

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Janetozi(f): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sowie!! May we never celebrate this Christmas in the hospital.

I hope he didn't injure his Peni!s too.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by ikombe: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
chai my garri don fall. Na gej cause am. Chai since my street transformer blow dem never come repair am , na gej cause am, lastma caught collecting bribe chai na gej cause ma. I swear na lunatics full nairaland. Always looking for sumone to blame. I wish say d guy die self dem im go explain to baba God ow im foolishness take land am for where im dey.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
Janetozi:
Sowie!! May we never celebrate this Christmas in the hospital.

I hope he didn't injure his Peni!s too.

Lol! Wicked

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by mrmetoo1: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
lawanson44:

We are supposed to be using that by now no doubt but those trains are powered by electricity and we don't have steady electricity because APC thugs keep destroying our gas turbines which are being built by the Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Transformation Agenda. See? it is a chain reaction

So why hasn't Goodluck Ebele Jonathan arrested these APC thugs that are destroying the gas turbines that he built through his transformation agenda. Why hasn't he taken steps to protect these gas turbines.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by RebelLeader15(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
BrokenTV:

So na Jonathan that placed the young man on the rail of the moving train. You just like to attack him for no just reason. I have never see where you and your colleagues made a comment without mentioning GEJ in it.
Bros, don't mind those deranged Ethiope cows jaree, they have sold their common sense for a plate of Isiewu and 1 bottle of stout

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by victorazy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

grin
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by ennon92(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
I was here
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by IYANGBALI: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Serves him right...

That's all iCan say....
I didn't expect such comment from you,you are a complete opposite of your signature. That is why I hate the so called born again christains,they are full of pretence. Abeg park well jo
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by RebelLeader15(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
this is the time for SEUN to open the school of COMMON SENSE for these Igbo people. It is very bad that after passing through your Primary, Secondary and tertiary institution, you cannot read and comprehend.

Now I am regretting why Baba Awo wasn't the President of this country atleast people like this Monicker will benefit from his free education

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by anonimi: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

Bros, this Nigerian train is BUGGATTI and luxury ooo compare to India trains.

You mean like this one

But that has not stopped India from CONTINUING to make very serious PROGRESS in all aspects of its socio-economic life and slowly becoming an INDUSTRIAL rival to Europe and North America.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by DonaldGenes(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I didn't expect such comment from you,you are a complete opposite of your signature. That is why I hate the so called born again christains,they are full of pretence. Abeg park well jo

Lolzz Not what you think

I mean, when he must now learn life the hard way, had it been he drove cautiously, will that have happen?

Everyone must always learn his or her lesson..not as if I wish him bad. God Forbid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China / US DOJ Says Kingsley Kuku Used Stolen Billions From Amnesty To Fund Air Peace / Read This If You Are Among Those Criticizing The IGP Over Transmission Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.