Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics (50105 Views)

Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
kepal99:
U try ehhh, take a proper look at ur composition and tell me. Is that the reason why the man fell off the train So as old as dt man is, he expects JONATHAN to come tell him to stay safe. mmmmmttcchhheewwww
when jonathan eats 1billion naira meal per year, don't you think dudes like him would be starving? I guess the guy just wanted to save the money he could have used for transport for feeding on getting to his home that has no electricity.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by zubby29(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
me i go do wat i like,u do wat u like,na me get my mouth
ikombe:
person decide to try sucide and im no die u con say make i wish am speedy recovery ontop say e surviveundecided. Shey im nono wetin be sucide be4 e try am. I dey suspect u onto say u dey follow dis dude tarmor train. undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Sattors(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
When countries have evolved to the level of using state of the art trains fully equipped with AC, GEJ is still celebrating old school molue type trains with no doors and windows.

Must we blame GEJ all the time?
When a wife at home complained that her husband didt satisfy her in bed,
We blame GEJ for it.
When we sleep at night and sleep refused to come.
We blame GEJ.
Where on earth do people hang on a moving train if not only in naija?
Now see what happened to that guy after several warning.
And all u could do is to blame GEJ.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Energito: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Madam, the guy didn't die oooo shocked
please the guy na real man.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Pennyways: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Ochichi jonathan Ochichi ndi mmehie! Rip!
anti Jonathan what do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by babysheju2(f): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
e happen for my korokoro eyes no be say dem tell me. And immediately it happened people rushed him to a hospital across the road. intact for the guy life e no go try am again cos I know he would have sustained internal injury.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by hugoart(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
UchihaMadara:
When will people learn?

Even if people don't want to learn willfully, when will enforcement be rightfully done for everything in our country so that, for instance, the train wouldn't move with people hanging on it and those hanging on it in the first place would be arrested.

Scenes like above should not be allowed to happen, AT ALL, fvking zero tolerance for BS is what I'm talking about. When shall we get there?
Are these not the same scenes the mo.ron in Aso Rock is calling transformation.

Jonathan lies too much and that's my grouse.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Osakah24(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
and what's stopping us from having the modern ones too? Mtchew!
Your hissing wont stop me from finishing my suya.Go and ask google.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by MissSlimbody(f): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lmao! @TheEmboldened

Mbanu.

Deactivate ke?
No o.
This moniker with an (f) in front it has evolved to that stage where it's no longer about her.

More like, she exists for others now. LoL cheesy

If I must deactivate ehn, na 5 page epistolic explanation I go write ni cheesy

I'll have to seek public opinion/consent before modering her, whatever my reasons might be.

I've seen someone I e-loved liked leave without saying a word......
It got to me
sad

I won't subject others to that kind of e-tortue.
I'm not that selfish
smiley

@The Emboldened

I didn't know/noticed she's deactivated until I was checking the list of people I'm following and couldn't find her.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nonsoco80(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Onye Ara
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by kepal99(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
when jonathan eats 1billion naira meal per year, don't you think dudes like him would be starving? I guess the guy just wanted to save the money he could have used for transport for feeding on getting to his home that has no electricity.
. U are in the same NIGERIA, how many times have U done something like dt? How many time have you stolen from someone all in the name of bad governance. The truth is we all need to start working on ourselves. The money he doesn't have for transport now, U want to tell me he won't pay part of his hospital bills
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by ikombe: 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
dont be offended oh. But shey u well @ all. How can u put your whole life at risk so u can save money to eat. If he had died i guess u would have bought food wit d money he saved and give him on his way to heaven smh. Sum ppl no suppose get phone self. Mtchewwundecided
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by xtervaganza(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Serves him right...

That's all iCan say....

Reason is that, a typical Nigerian Guy mentality goes like; when he buys a new baë(Ride) he immediately thinks he owns the road by driving recklessly devoid of caution..

However, glad he is alive to learn life isn't just about Cars or anything. ..

People should learn to live a simple Life.. This life is Just One chance..
are you trolling or just incredibly dull?

Did you even read the short story that comes with the pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by harry509: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
desgiezd:

Source: http://lindaikeji..com/2014/11/photos-young-man-falls-off-speeding.html#more
who wil I blame na? It's GEJ or dis guy? Am confuse undecided undecided undecided get well soon bro. Na d country wey me n yu found ourslf ooooO.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by wtfCode: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
illuminati!!
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by tuncy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Serves him right...

That's all iCan say....

Reason is that, a typical Nigerian Guy mentality goes like; when he buys a new baë(Ride) he immediately thinks he owns the road by driving recklessly devoid of caution..

Bros, ur comment no follow! He fell off the train... He wasn't driving.
Obviously u don't own a car and you re not near it... *Roftl*.... Just kidding! But read before u comment ehn

1 Like

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
God has given him a second chance, this time use your brain..
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by BrokenTV: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
Are you related to carefreewannabe because you to reason alike.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
grin D grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin o buru ogwu ore! He fall off a moving train? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin couldn't help it, still laughing my butts off. I swear this guy will never come close to a packed train talk more of a moving one in his entire life. His type can hang on the wheel of an air plain and be crushed to dead, US without visa!
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by aspirebig: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hmm so sad. The poverty in the land is just too much. Go to Oshodi,Agege and see how people risk their precious live by hanging on the train.

Too bad.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Omg ,thank God he made it alive.

SWEAT TOO MUCH LATELY UNDER ARM & PALM? then we need to talk.
Sweatfree team
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by blakky97(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
My fear is even the electric wires they pass very close to. I hope #after this, there shall be no more.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
lol. But he didn't die nah.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by blakky97(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Serves him right...

That's all iCan say....

grin
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Serves him right...

That's all iCan say....

did you read the post?
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by blakky97(m): 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
Honestly it's surprising the way some of u here reason at times. How on earth did this story suddenly turn into a political debate. Next y'all would soon start flinging insults at each other.
Let's face it...the reason y this young man is probably battling for his life is due to one reason and one reason only and that is Indiscipline!
And it's a trait inherent in all of us due to the environment we find ourselves. Today it's overcrowding on a moving train, tomorrow it's You throwing out a pure water satchel from your car or bus, or urinating on the sidewalk, or posting illegal posters on public walls or double -parking.
We all have a long way to go.
Nice one!

Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Jarus(m): 12:05am On Nov 29, 2014
He should be thanking God he was not crushed. Many people have died from similar incidents.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by karinabusiness: 12:19am On Nov 29, 2014
Kk
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by ocheu(f): 12:21am On Nov 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Rule 11:
Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.

Ishilove, Seun and Obinoscopy why do you guys allow this Old man to be breaking rules here and there??
u too, u are breaking rules by abusing and calling him names. Birds of the same feathers
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by engrjacuzzi: 2:22am On Nov 29, 2014
I do not feel sorry for this victim. to start with, it's not a must you board train. i'll share a scenerio of what most of these guys do. they claim to own the train and would deprive passengers boarding the train. they hang by the exit doors so as to smoke weed n drink all sort of liquor. from iddo to ijoko is #230 but many of them will prefer to hang and sometimes get injured or die in the process. its so unfortunate that strict compliance is not observed from NRC.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by AutoBen(m): 3:51am On Nov 29, 2014
I wouln't blame him. He has seen so many movies of Jackie chan jumping off train, probably he's trying to make a mark here in Nigeria. smiley.

Even with that broken Leg, you had better thank God because you just luckily escaped death.
Re: Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics by Phrint(m): 4:17am On Nov 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
kedu nke bu Ochichi ndi ezigbo mmadu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack / SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) / Read This If You Are Among Those Criticizing The IGP Over Transmission Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.