Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Kano Blast: Is Boko Haram Punishing Emir Sanusi For Calling People To Arms? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Blast: Is Boko Haram Punishing Emir Sanusi For Calling People To Arms? (588 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal / Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal / Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kano Blast: Is Boko Haram Punishing Emir Sanusi For Calling People To Arms? by publisher(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
I had somehow expected this.

Sanusi's call to arms against Boko Haram may have offended many of the sects sponsors. Even the Sultan of Sokoto has not dared to proclaim a Fatwah against the sect, something he ought to have done a long time ago. Now ,i'm worried about the Emirs safety, especially now that he has reconciled with GEJ.

Perhaps those that installed the Kano Emir did not envisage his peace moves with Aso rock or his though stance against Boko Haram.

RIP to the dead in Kano.
Re: Kano Blast: Is Boko Haram Punishing Emir Sanusi For Calling People To Arms? by klodike(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Theory conspiritus as usual.

1 Like

Re: Kano Blast: Is Boko Haram Punishing Emir Sanusi For Calling People To Arms? by Samchelsea(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hmm! The truth will surely come out

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Apc Secretariat Revoked / I’m Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria – Atiku / PDP Suspends Bamanga Tukur, Gurin For Anti-party Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.