Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets (9275 Views)

Mini Importation Business Secrets Revealed / Importation Business Secrets Exposed For Free! / Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
@ igboks, hmmm. U see men write their ideas and philosophies to guide one's life thru challenges and hurdles, the quest 4 fame and power. Read and absorb them thoroughly, pick out d points.
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
The point i stated there describes exactly what OGA YMODULUS just shared. Aaight?
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by femexsp: 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
pple are funny,i fall the same shoe,with one of mt student that did not pay me a kobo
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Thespecialone(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2014
I also had a similar experience. Shared a trusted seller with a friend several months back. Dude went behind my back to rubbish my image, my seller knowing I'm an honest young man had clarify from me. That said I learnt my lessons the hard way. So right now, I'm working on " A guide to finding your own trusted sellers" grin

Our people are just plain lazy. Those of us that have trusted sellers don't have three heads.

I have never done wristbands before but I had a major order for wrist bands. In less than a week, I found three reliable sellers without asking any one.

It's high time this spoon feeding stops and people should start fishing themselves.

There's enough material on nairaland to teach you how to fish just that people are just too damn lazy to read.

Any person that wants to do importation but is not willing to work hard and learn, should go into another line of business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by micynute94(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Thespecialone:
I also had a similar experience. Shared a trusted seller with a friend several months back. Dude went behind my back to rubbish my image, my seller knowing I'm an honest young man had clarify from me. That said I learnt my lessons the hard way. So right now, I'm working on " A guide to finding your own trusted sellers" grin

Our people are just plain lazy. Those of us that have trusted sellers don't have three heads.

I have never done wristbands before but I had a major order for wrist bands. In less than a week, I found three reliable sellers without asking any one.

It's high time this spoon feeding stops and people should start fishing themselves.

There's enough material on nairaland to teach you how to fish just that people are just too damn lazy to read.

Any person that wants to do importation but is not willing to work hard and learn, should go into another line of business.

You really got the part about fishing right..
For all i know ppl would scream at the top of their lungs that they had rather be thought how to fish than being given a fish but deep down.. All they want is you catching the fish, killing the fish, cooking the fish and spoon feeding them the fish. And should the fish finishes and you are yet to catch another one.. That is when you will see how they will rubbish you. They will just move on to another philanthropist with a fish after damaging your image.
@ Ymodulus, i feel your pain.. I know exactly how it feels cos trust me i have been there. Just do what you know in your heart is right.

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by G12(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Humans and their gready nature. Bros YM, pls keep up the good work but do it with wisdom.
I haven't learnt alot from you and the people you have referenced in your threads and I would also want you to impact the life of others. So pls, don't stop, but do it with more wisdom.

God bless bro
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by sconp: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Well well well. Your opinions are all clear, I mean vividly!

But if I were you, I should've render the views worthless after analysing the disadvantages.

If role models like you (Ymodulus), Shinaf, Yemi2plus etc painfully voice out this way, what'll happen to the followers

If you've acknowledged the thousand and one "God bless you" by your followers, I believe you shouldn't have thought about this...3 Opinions.

Because like I always says: "A Philanthropist is a father/mother of all..." So you don't have to (1) give to expect something back...(2) fear or worry about those going behind you to blackmail/back stabbing just to stay on top...and (3) telling the world how insecure you're when others you help are richer than you.

As far as this online importation is concern, you all remain a gurus, masters, mentors, role models, kings and queens.

Am not God! But trust me if you start now to make your followers feel the good things you and co were doing to reduce unemployment, frauds and scams was a mistake, then you're ready to be forgotten too soon.

Personally, "God bless you" worth more than a thousand naira airtime or more.

God bless you all! Even with the three opinions, you all remain my role models!!!!!!

****PEACE****
this is ur opinion but you don't know how painful it could be until some of these things are done to you.

It is good to say God bless you but there is nothing wrong if you bless that person. No one cares if you become richer, but you shouldn't get rich by back stabbing or tarnishing the image of another.

ok let's do it this way.
Imagine giving out your avast anti virus which is supposed to be sold for #5,000, given out for free to someone and then ur system crashes and you had to format and then you contact the person whom you gave for free to send it to you only for the guy to tell you to pay #5000. How would you feel?

This kind of stuff has happened to me too, I careless about ur money, just don't damage the relationship I have created with my seller.
#JustSaying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Ohana(m): 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hmmm...sad indeed. But it's good to note that even in the mist of light there is dark(your shadow). Just bear this at the back of your mind that in every gathering of 12, there must always be a judah...man up friends and take the bull by the horn. Even the bible said that,"good name is better than many riches". I rest my case...
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Bode2: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ymodulus:
Guarding your business secrets and confidential Information is advisable and imperative in order to prevent improper disclosure of your mojo to competitors or the public. Secret formulas, drawings, ingredients, Manufacturer's contact are all information that should be protected and never released just for free.
Too many, diluting the words of the first paragraph, would sound as a big shock, noting the fact that I have been known since time immemorial for sharing contact details/ formulas / secrets / working drawing of past- ongoing - future business deals that i have carried out successfully in the aspect of importation. Too some, at the sight of the topic will say to themselves either subconsciously or not. Ymodulus has learned. Well yes I have.

These are my reasons;
1. Favor For Favor
2. Monopolistic Behavior even when they were given such ideas on a platter of gold.
3. Some make more than u the originator, and not even remembering u

1. Favour for Favour
If you belong to the class that a favor given today will not directly or indirectly pave the way for a favour tomorrow, then you are dreaming. Even in the Holy Book of the Bible, David protecting Nabal’s cattle and expecting food in return, Jesus – Christ and God sacrificing their life and turning back to punish humans in the name of freedom of choice are both epitome examples of favour for favour.

Example 1:
This happened between me and a supposed – internet friend. November 2nd this month.

Friend: Hi! Ymodulus am Bleep from nairaland. I got your contact.
Ymodulus: Ok. How can I help u?
Friend: Please can you help me with any seller details for PlayStation 4? I saw on Alibaba but am scared as negative comments.
Ymodulus: Guy do not risk your money buying PlayStation 4 from china, they will sell you fake one of 64GB telling you its 500GB.
Friend: So please how do I get a good one?
Ymodulus: Ok call me later in the evening I will send you the contact of a trusted Seller. Also I will give you someone that will help verify the PlayStation after paying before it leaves China
Friend: Thanks so much
** Friend begins praises and eulogies **
***** I sent him all the contacts same day for free and without asking him even recharge card***

This Occurred Wednesday, 9th of November.

I tried contacting my PlayStation 4 Seller and found out I misplaced the contact. I quickly checked my Phone contacts and call this Unknown Nairalander.

Ymodulus: Hi afternoon its Ymodulus.
Friend: I know na. Afternoon boss
Ymodulus: Bros abeg I lost that my playstation 4 seller contact wei I give u. Abeg u fit send me back the contact?
Friend: *** Begins to stammer ***
*** Ymodulus calling and calling to plead for the contact***

Friend: Guy abeg, u go find me something to send u this contact o.
Ymodulus: Ok I will transfer you N1000 to go to café or get data. Send me your account details
Friend: I MEAN U GO BUY THE CONTACT. U no say na money u and me wan make
Ymodulus: ***** so shock couldn’t believe my ears. Hung up the phone ***
********** Long story Short I got the contact back via another means. Through the Q.I *****

Example2:
This Happened yesterday.
A close business partner, gave out a contact to A FRIEND OF MINE sometime, now went back to ask that FRIEND OF MINE for his belt seller contact. See the conversation that ensured.

Business Partner: Oga abeg u fit help me with ur contact for ITEM XXXX ?
FRIEND OF MINE: Sorry oga. I no fit make I no lie u.
Business Partner: oga na me be Ymodulus friend wei give u my top Glass seller best clone
FRIEND OF MINE: I no na ** even begin to describe my close business partner further **
FRIEND OF MINE: U should understand that a business contact, 1 business contact can fetch you millions…. Bla blah blah and should not be given out for free. As it’s a business secret.
FRIEND OF MINE: U can tell me the belt you want, and send me the money I will help u buy
**** Long discussion and lecturing of how sharing contacts are bad continued. Phone Hung up ****

2. Monopolistic Behavior even when they were given such ideas on a platter of gold.
This is something that I experienced twice. Once with some group on Nairaland and second time of recent.
You give a lady your personal Kitchen Utensils Contact. This same lady then goes behind you asking your manufacturer that she wants to be the only sole Nigerian distributor. Also other Nigerians coming through her (Including I the Nigerian who gave her the contact).
Why are Humans this wicked? I gave her the contact without even asking her a penny and she goes behind me to tell my contact that!!! .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1900586_img20141128171914_jpegc2e4c29011ed6f6c39fe3ac37180888c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1900587_img20141128172358_jpeg577662fc8baec8a7123359f7d83dd152

3. People Making more Money than you will make.
All the above happenings have made me come to clearer understanding of the words Patent / trademark and likes. Before I had this text-book regurgitating definition of patent / trademark and likes etc. Lets be honest the essence of business is to make money. Most times you give out this contact for free, those you give them too end up making more money than you without showing any form of appreciation

[size=13pt]Truth be told point 3 is not really a problem to me and is the least reason i wrote this. Point 1 and 2 are.[/size]
Pls me I need your number, I just sha need it please. Mine is 07065352674. Thanks.
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Bode2: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ymodulus:
Guarding your business secrets and confidential Information is advisable and imperative in order to prevent improper disclosure of your mojo to competitors or the public. Secret formulas, drawings, ingredients, Manufacturer's contact are all information that should be protected and never released just for free.
Too many, diluting the words of the first paragraph, would sound as a big shock, noting the fact that I have been known since time immemorial for sharing contact details/ formulas / secrets / working drawing of past- ongoing - future business deals that i have carried out successfully in the aspect of importation. Too some, at the sight of the topic will say to themselves either subconsciously or not. Ymodulus has learned. Well yes I have.

These are my reasons;
1. Favor For Favor

1. Favour for Favour
If you belong to the class that a favor given today will not directly or indirectly pave the way for a favour tomorrow, then you are dreaming. Even in the Holy Book of the Bible, David protecting Nabal’s cattle and expecting food in return, Jesus – Christ and God sacrificing their life and turning back to punish humans in the name of freedom of choice are both epitome examples of favour for favour.

Example 1:
This happened between me and a supposed – internet friend. November 2nd this month.

Friend: Please can you help me with any seller details for PlayStation 4? I saw on Alibaba but am scared as negative comments.
Ymodulus: Guy do not risk your money buying PlayStation 4 from china, they will sell you fake one of 64GB telling you its 500GB.
Ymodulus: Ok call me later in the evening I will send you the contact of a trusted Seller. Also I will give you someone that will help verify the PlayStation after paying before it leaves China
***** I sent him all the contacts same day for free and without asking him even recharge card***

I tried contacting my PlayStation 4 Seller and found out I misplaced the contact. I quickly checked my Phone contacts and call this Unknown Nairalander.

Ymodulus: Bros abeg I lost that my playstation 4 seller contact wei I give u. Abeg u fit send me back the contact?

Ymodulus: Ok I will transfer you N1000 to go to café or get data. Send me your account details
********** Long story Short I got the contact back via another means. Through the Q.I *****

Example2:
This Happened yesterday.
A close business partner, gave out a contact to A FRIEND OF MINE sometime, now went back to ask that FRIEND OF MINE for his belt seller contact. See the conversation that ensured.

Business Partner: oga na me be Ymodulus friend wei give u my top Glass seller best clone
FRIEND OF MINE: I no na ** even begin to describe my close business partner further **
FRIEND OF MINE: U should understand that a business contact, 1 business contact can fetch you millions…. Bla blah blah and should not be given out for free. As it’s a business secret.
FRIEND OF MINE: U can tell me the belt you want, and send me the money I will help u buy
**** Long discussion and lecturing of how sharing contacts are bad continued. Phone Hung up ****

This is something that I experienced twice. Once with some group on Nairaland and second time of recent.
You give a lady your personal Kitchen Utensils Contact. This same lady then goes behind you asking your manufacturer that she wants to be the only sole Nigerian distributor. Also other Nigerians coming through her (Including I the Nigerian who gave her the contact).
Why are Humans this wicked? I gave her the contact without even asking her a penny and she goes behind me to tell my contact that!!! .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1900586_img20141128171914_jpegc2e4c29011ed6f6c39fe3ac37180888c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1900587_img20141128172358_jpeg577662fc8baec8a7123359f7d83dd152

All the above happenings have made me come to clearer understanding of the words Patent / trademark and likes. Before I had this text-book regurgitating definition of patent / trademark and likes etc. Lets be honest the essence of business is to make money. Most times you give out this contact for free, those you give them too end up making more money than you without showing any form of appreciation

[size=13pt]Truth be told point 3 is not really a problem to me and is the least reason i wrote this. Point 1 and 2 are.[/size]
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by lgboks(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
The point i stated there describes exactly what OGA YMODULUS just shared. Aaight?
no argument man I get what you saying...all am saying his he shouldn't just change his good nature because of that(not like he should keep sharing his secrets,but some times its worth spoon feeding some people because no man his an high land and not every body gets to be ungrateful) thanks man for the tip (going through something similar were I introduced a browsing method to some friends and I get to be blamed when ever something goes wrong,them no even appreciate my good,telling me stuffs like when you they do good do am finish,but then the few when appreciate sweet me)
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by judajix(m): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
so this is how ungrateful mofos made my own boss to direct me to this his thread when I asked him for a contact....after reading this thread....I discovered that we humans have our filled with wickedness although some of us learnt to suppress it....now Ymodulus who is like my father and is wealthy enough to take care of me is sending me to the streets to huzzle.....either way it is for my own....I think pple attach more values to what they sweat to get not what they got from dialing pple's contact.....but boss pls don't stop giving us this tips of the icebergs
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by chemashie(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Like seriously, I thought I was the only who experienced this in the past. Such is life.

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by laraopa2006: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
This is really an eye opener
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Osepresh(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
There are times when we all feel cheated, abused, not appreciated etc. But the reality is what life is actually all about.

Mr. Ymodulus, I'm one of your fan here on NL. You are a rare homosapien specie I must say. No one can feel what you actually felt better than you do. I just want to let you know that you have inspired me alot. Your contributions and lectures are worth more than gold/money.

Despite the resolutions you make about your business views henceforth, don't let it bury your soft spot.

Personally, I want to have you as my importation mentor. Tried all I could to get your contact but my efforts were futile.

I'm currently not on BBM, if you feel you can grant my request above you can send me your contact through my mail osemudiamheprecious@gmail.com or my number 07062048540. My instinct tells me you will grant my request, but if you decide not to grant it. Be sure I would still be you fan. You've imparted me more than a brother/friend.

Happy new year of greater exploit.

KEEP THE GOOD HEART.

2 Likes

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by bosunjohns(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ymodulus:

These are my reasons;
1. Favor For Favor

1. Favour for Favour

Example 1:

Example2:
This Happened yesterday.

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by holajeedayy: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
oga young u are good,better n best ......dont be pertub or perplex wt those stupid act of human....u started wt life changing program that is more frugal dan uncle jona" you win" program nature and posterity ll always place as a model and sample for upcomings.............
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by franzis(m): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2015
imagine teaching someone the a-z of import business and they asking for links and contacts to seller,what you buy and sell...
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by yemi2plus(m): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2015
franzis:
imagine teaching someone the a-z of import business and they asking for links and contacts to seller,what you buy and sell...

It's called laziness.
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by AbuMikey(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
yemi2plus:

It's called laziness.

Its not.

'cos I'm in that situation now, and I can't seem to find what I need.

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Thespecialone(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
AbuMikey:

Its not.

Seek and thou shalt find. Those who find, don't have two heads.
Selah!

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by yemi2plus(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
AbuMikey:

Its not.

And I say again, it's laziness. With all the threads on NL about importation, you should get what you want if others can get it.
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Ymodulus: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Thespecialone:

Seek and thou shalt find. Those who find, don't have two heads.
Selah!

Please call me. Your contact no never goes through. Your G chat also. we should conclude on initial discussion. Augusta and Nonny waits.
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by AbuMikey(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
yemi2plus:

And I say again, it's laziness. With all the threads on NL about importation, you should get what you want if others can get it.

Again, I say its not, well, maybe to the Actual Lazy People, they not even lazy sef, lets just call them Novice grin I was once like that until You helped Me out then, remember?

*keeps searching AliBaba*
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by yemi2plus(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
AbuMikey:

Again, I say its not, well, maybe to the Actual Lazy People, they not even lazy sef, lets just call them Novice grin I was once like that until You helped Me out then, remember?

*keeps searching AliBaba*

Yes! I remember.

What are you looking for?
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Thespecialone(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ymodulus:

Please call me. Your contact no never goes through. Your G chat also. we should conclude on initial discussion. Augusta and Nonny waits.
ok boss, I will, no coverage for calls where I'm at now.
Will call you later this evening.
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by AbuMikey(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
yemi2plus:

Yes! I remember.

What are you looking for?

Check Mail.
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by yemi2plus(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
AbuMikey:

Check Mail.

Replied.
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by lgboks(m): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
The post (relationship btw these two) above me says it all....not every body is ungrateful cool some turn out to be good and even end up as future friends and biz patners
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Nsonaso(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ymodulus:

These are my reasons;
1. Favor For Favor

1. Favour for Favour

Example 1:

Example2:
This Happened yesterday.

To me it's not a new thing..... So am not surprised.

1. I've brought someone from the village to the town where I based, introduced him to my line of business and he was doing fine and even got the money used in marrying his wife and he has the got to go nd tell my landlord to chase me out of the place am staying that he is ready to pay twice of whatever as am paying him.

Another person went ahead to tell my landlord that he should drove me out of the place, that I've stayed to long in that place. That another person should be allowed to stay there, even though another person is not going stay there that the place should remain empty and he will be paying for the empty space as long as am not saying there.

And so many of them even at a point of using charms. And this are the people I used my hard earned money to transport from their sufferings in the village to the town. Feed them for some days before they were able to stand on their own.

But it never stopped me from doing good..... Because goodwill always protects me no matter what, it will always speak for me even when am silent.

.....Whatever that makes that your seller not to accept that girls offer (to be the sole distributor) is your goodwill. Assuming you collected money before giving her that contact, it would have lead to your doom. Because she would have told the seller that it's because that you collected money from her before giving her the contact nd your seller will not be happy with you.

Tips: In case you ever want to give out a contact again, before you do send the persons details I mean details to the contact first, tell him/ her that you just want to help the person before you can give the person the contact. That's what I do, whenever I brought someone from the village, I first introduce him/her to my landlord, tell my landlord that I just want to help him/her instead of suffering in the village.

And that your point 3 is so bad.....

Am not asking you to be me because you can't possibly be me. But don't stop to do what you feel is right maybe because of what people have done to you..... God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by iamord(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ymodulus:

You laughing. Am so serious. Experience is the best teacher. Now i realize some people are not wicked because they really want to but because they were made too.
I feel sad reading this post. It happens time without number
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by joeheaven(f): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dear guys, check out my blog on oriflame and how to be a part of it.

https://oriflameglorybeauty./

cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make $100 Per Month Without A Blog Free Step By Step Tutorial / EFCC Recovers N329bn From 9 Oil Firms / FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.