Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. (39707 Views)

Some Funny Things About This 21th Century(must Read) / Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies / Funny Things Normlly Seen When People Get DRUNK At Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kirinwa:
Chei op you did a thorough research fah.

I have come across. 2 and 17 before.

The girl if I don't lie was very beautiful and I would have started convo or anything that would end in; May I have your digits.

Unnfortunately for yours truly the girl covered her ears with earpiece listening to whaat I don't know. I wanted to even tell her to take it off so I can talk to her but later decided against it.

As for the woman in 17; God purnish me if I lie she was backing a child, was lapping another and the third child would have been standing if to say I get mind, lol.
I had to lap him as it was an ackward situation.

lol
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Philadelphia: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
How about the agberos that just enter the bus and make people think the bus is almost filled only for them to be going out of the bus one after the other when passengers keep entering?

1 Like

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by akinsadeez(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

chibwike I swear it's not easy to come up with something unique.. One of the things that gets me angry is critics cos every thread I create is coming straight from my head ( I don do plagiarism).. If na you dey create threads like me and some ppl go just come in dey talk rubbish, I sure say you go don turn LION grin

One foolish attention seeking ingrate who calls himself akinsadeez is currently derailing my thread.. The funniest thing is that, go through their profile and check their previously created threads and you will neva see any meaningful thread but dey are the ones who are quick to condemn other ppl's thread

Many at times, I make mistakes when typing without even noticing because my brain thinks faster than what my fingers can type and I appreciate when ppl humbly draw my attention to it rather than those who will make fun of it

Do you even know the meaning of the word 'ingrate' So I should be grateful that you opened a thread or how does that word come in, since there is nothing I have benefitted from you that I ought to be grateful for undecided . Its quite obvious you don't take constructive criticism well but here is another one; learn the actual meaning of words before you use them. Don't just use words anyhow. grin
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by chibwike(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
akinsadeez:

Do you even know the meaning of the word 'ingrate' So I should be grateful that you opened a thread or how does that word come in, since there is nothing I have benefitted from you that I ought to be grateful for undecided . Its quite obvious you don't take constructive criticism well but here is another one; learn the actual meaning of words before you use them. Don't just use words anyhow. grin
Calm down man!
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
ijbeauty:
Funny post......

Those two fat women that will be begging you to come sit with them because say u slim..... I go just waka leave them, kuku wait for next turn.. No be me they go press.
they need balance...lol

1 Like

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by akinsadeez(m): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
Calm down man!

Wow. Does that look an angry or agitated comment to you? I am not worked up at all. I made a simple observation on his thread but he took it the wrong way. I am just seeing the funny side of it grincheesy
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Fabdedon(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

Yeah d guy really try grin

It's not easy to come up with a thread
i must go and work on my own now expect it soon abeg de around oo nah you go mark am..

1 Like

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by chibwike(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
akinsadeez:

Wow. Does that look an angry or agitated comment to you? I am not worked up at all. I made a simple observation on his thread but he took it the wrong way. I am just seeing the funny side of it grincheesy
am not angry...am just telling to chill...its ok.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I have never entered a taxi. cry
It's either keke or okada or bus
___ definitely not taxi. When no be say, I dey go airport. undecided.
I can relate with all though, when I see kids squashed like that in one seat, I pay for an extra seat for them...sometimes I even buy them icecream...lolz. I don't know who would be moved to help my own kids tomorrow.

Lets say, I'm sowing the seed...the good seed kiss

What of the egoistic passengers?: if the driver just make mistake and behave outta turn, they would remind him that they have cars, but unfortunately their bow joint commot this morning, hence their entering a taxi...lolz
The moment the child shouts "my belle" after licking your ice cream, na tyre be that. Be careful o

2 Likes

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
15 to 18 gat me lafin.
hilarious indeed.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by tosyne2much(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
akinsadeez:

Can you just see your life ? You are foolishly displaying the greatest height of ignorance on NL **smh**

Ingrate-- unappreciative

Ingrate- A lower class of human being, posessing a low I.Q, with a higher ability to irritate you

Get that into your head you dumb self acclaimed scholar

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lol..guys pls some1 shud enlighten me abt dis "does nt happen in france" statement..its funny 2 me. Wanna knw wats up
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

The moment the child shouts "my belle" after licking your ice cream, na tyre be that. Be careful o

na why I stop my sister.
I no buy again o.
I just pay their transport, that's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Labu2013:
15 to 18 gat me lafin.
hilarious indeed.

grin
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Rocksteady1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
What is Danfo and Agbero cos we don't know dem here in Sambisa.....?
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by akinsadeez(m): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

Can you just see your life ? You are foolishly displaying the greatest height of ignorance on NL **smh**

Ingrate-- unappreciative

Ingrate- A lower class of human being, posessing a low I.Q, with a higher ability to irritate you

Get that into your head you dumb self acclaimed scholar

Source or I don't believe it grin cool
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
What a dry thread!
Total waste of MTN data.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by hollypagan: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
but why mama caro go carry her fried fish for leg, i wonder oo
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Sarhyd(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
This is really nice and funny.. can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jamean:
SMH for you.

tongue
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Rungikunta(m): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Wot of people dat will not pay their T-fare and will be telling conductor "change mi da".
God dey o
dia is God o
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sarhyd:
This is really nice and funny.. can't stop laughing grin grin grin

Lol
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by tosyne2much(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
Fabdedon:
lol dis ur speech d way i see am eh no be only chibwike u de tell grin
ogami no mind me jawe.. Na person mak me vex
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Fabdedon(m): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
ogami no mind me jawe.. Na person mak me vex
am ready to drop d post now go find ur red pen abeg u have got markings to do
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Vince77(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Wot of those that will never adjust so dat d sit go enter everybody well..... very annoying.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by sparko1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
Highflyer3:
Sitting in the midst of two chubby women uncomfortably and the bus conductor yelled "Na five five per seat o"

Now this is one thing I hate the most!
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by tosyne2much(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
Fabdedon:
am ready to drop d post now go find ur red pen abeg u have got markings to do
hahaaahahahahahahhahaah lwkmd grin
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
emusmith:

Pretty Cassandra with all the available gadgets enters the bus...

She was told, Dr. Joe kept the space and he went across the road to buy kunu..

Cassandra takes his place (notwithstanding) and that is the last car. he is late to work already.

Dr. Joe, what will you do?

hahahaha!!! grin grin
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by skedemi(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
grin
Highflyer3:
Sitting in the midst of two chubby women uncomfortably and the bus conductor yelled "Na five five per seat o"
As innnnnnnnnnn.....especially those yoruba women......
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by demopiper(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
naijaboiy:
Well,,this doesn't happen here in france undecided
were
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
emusmith:

Pretty Cassandra with all the available gadgets enters the bus...

She was told, Dr. Joe kept the space and he went across the road to buy kunu..

Cassandra takes his place (notwithstanding) and that is the last car. he is late to work already.

Dr. Joe, what will you do?

Joe, tell us wetin you go do? You go say, just sit, just sit, I'll take care of myself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Extra Time In The Dream / The Advert I Saw In Ibadan On My Way Job-hunting (pic) / See What Happened To A Church Member (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.