Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,349 members, 7,954,410 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical (5481 Views)

Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader / The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous / Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
vedaxcool:

A word that best describes your silly claims grin grin

Actually, it describes your reasoning
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by vedaxcool(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
slyfox5555:

Actually, it describes my reasoning

#fixed grin grin toddles!
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
vedaxcool:

#fixed grin grin toddles!
Gosh! what's wrong with me. I should have known better seeing this-> sly fox5 555 ....slyfox5555

The way he sounds resembles usermane guy by the way. I'd rather leave a clown. I don't listen to that stupid channel anyway nor do i watch TV either.

He's very ridiculous.

I have read quiet extensively on those bogus terror charges. So i don't need to keep back n fourth argument with a clown.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
Empiree:
Gosh! what's wrong with me. I should have known better seeing this-> sly fox5 555 ....slyfox5555

The way he sounds resembles usermane guy by the way. I'd rather leave a clown. I don't listen to that stupid channel anyway nor do i watch TV either.

He's very ridiculous.

I have read quiet extensively on those bogus terror charges. So i don't need to keep back n fourth argument with a clown.

Terror charges & indictment from the Feds is bogus? No yawa. Thanks for the posts, appreciated
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by vedaxcool(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Empiree:

He's very ridiculous.

grin grin The guy is usermane, he noticed how I rebuff his first nonsensical post on this thread, so like his buddy the atheists with 10000 monikers, he switched personality to get attention that he desperately craved in this thread, clown is an understatement for his gangantuan sized problem!

1 Like

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
vedaxcool:

grin grin The guy is usermane, he noticed how I rebuff his first nonsensical post on this thread, so like his buddy the atheists with 10000 monikers, he switched personality to get attention that he desperately craved in this thread, clown is an understatement for his gangantuan sized problem!

Rebuffed? Are you for real? How do you rebuff 5 members of CAIR that were convicted of terrorism charges by the US government? How do you rebuff the UAE foreign minister response on why CAIR was added to the terrorist list?

Do you close your eyes when you type?

You have left the premise of what is being discussed and have started to make fun of my online handle? How is that related to the post? In between, don't get me twisted with someone else - I recently registered with NL

1 Like

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
vedaxcool:

grin grin The guy is usermane, he noticed how I rebuff his first nonsensical post on this thread, so like his buddy the atheists with 10000 monikers, he switched personality to get attention that he desperately craved in this thread, clown is an understatement for his gargantuan sized problem!
There are obvious personalities of individuals, that, even if they should become anonymous, they would still be discovered.

Personalities don't change. Is he Yoruba or what?. He even sounds like he lives in the USA reading his posts.

Or maybe he's a big clown pretending to live in the West. I guess he's trying harder to get a job with Bill 'o Reilly or Sean Hannity.

1 Like

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 12:11am On Dec 27, 2014
Empiree:
There are obvious personalities of individuals, that, even if they should become anonymous, they would still be discovered.

Personalities don't change. Is he Yoruba or what?. He even sounds like he lives in the USA reading his posts.

Or maybe he's a big clown pretending to live in the West. I guess he's trying harder to get a job with Bill 'o Reilly or Sean Hannity.

Yoruba - me? hahahahaha grin. The closest I have come to Yorubas is that one of them is my in-law. I am an independent; I don't care for conservatives or liberals that swing all the way to the left like yourself. I judge situations and events based on policies and facts; something you have a hard time doing.

CAIR is a terrorist organization in the UAE based on UAE factors they use to determine terrorist organization. You can pretend and ignore the facts, that doesn't change the facts

1 Like

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by vedaxcool(m): 12:24am On Dec 27, 2014
Empiree:

grin grin Lol at looking for a job with Bill O Reilly or Hannity, he really fits the profile, I don't even know his tribe, his kind cuts across board, I seriously doubt he is a muslim, he simply uses it as a cover to attack Islam so as to give his ignorant views legitimacy. Career liars like him can live in three places at the same time! grin like "logic"boy who is an education consultant who does his consulting only on nairaland buhahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 12:32am On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=slyfox5555 post=29231848]

Yoruba - me? hahahahaha grin. The closest I have come to Yorubas is that one of them is my in-law.
Who cares if you are 'Anogo'.

I am an independent; I don't care for conservatives or liberals that swing all the way to the left like yourself.
Independent my foot. Independent? And judging by your posts under usermane on religious matter concerning Islam, it shows that you are ulterior motive. Only time will tell.

I judge situations and events based on policies and facts; something you have a hard time doing.
Yea, judge ko lawyer ni. Your previous posts and threads speak volume.

CAIR is a terrorist organization in the UAE based on UAE factors they use to determine terrorist organization. You can pretend and ignore the facts, that doesn't change the facts
Quiet frankly, this is your opinion. I know you enjoying talking to me. You sound bored and needed attention grin
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2014
vedaxcool:

grin grin Lol at looking for a job with Bill O Reilly or Hannity, he really fits the profile, I don't even know his tribe, his kind cuts across board, I seriously doubt he is a muslim, he simply uses it as a cover to attack Islam so as to give his ignorant views legitimacy. Career liars like him can live in three places at the same time! grin like "logic"boy who is an education consultant who does his consulting only on nairaland buhahaha grin grin grin
You nailed it.
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 4:10am On Dec 27, 2014
Empiree

Who cares if you are 'Anogo'.

What the f**k is "Anogo"? You are the same idi.ot that alluded I might be Yoruba; what the heck is wrong with you?

Independent my foot. Independent? And judging by your posts under usermane on religious matter concerning Islam, it shows that you are ulterior motive. Only time will tell.

You keep mentioning this username person - did he scre.w your wife or girlfriend or sth. Dude - get over it; I AM NOT username or whatever it's called

Yea, judge ko lawyer ni. Your previous posts and threads speak volume

It does - it speaks facts. Whatever I said; I backed it up with references. The 5 CAIR members who were indicted of terrorism charges and convicted. You asked for their names, I provided them yet you swallowed your tongue and didn't provide a response.

Quiet frankly, this is your opinion. I know you enjoying talking to me. You sound bored and needed attention

The response from the foreign minister of U.A.E is my opinion? Are you awake at all?

1 Like

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 4:14am On Dec 27, 2014
vedaxcool:

Attack Islam? - you sound no different than the folks at CAIR. Whenever others have different opinions; they are given names or demonized. Another idio.t telling me I am not a Muslim. It's your likes that brings division in Islam. I have read your posts and your fights with Shias on trivial and petty matters. And you come here and have the guts to tell me I am not a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 5:33am On Dec 27, 2014
[s]
slyfox5555:

What the f**k is "Anogo"? You are the same idi.ot that alluded I might be Yoruba; what the heck is wrong with you?
You keep mentioning this username person - did he scre.w your wife or girlfriend or sth. Dude - get over it; I AM NOT username or whatever it's called
It does - it speaks facts. Whatever I said; I backed it up with references. The 5 CAIR members who were indicted of terrorism charges and convicted. You asked for their names, I provided them yet you swallowed your tongue and didn't provide a response.
The response from the foreign minister of U.A.E is my opinion? Are you awake at all?
[/s]

Easy, bro. Why so upset?. If you are not him, then forget it.

Your writings have striking resemblance. And if you are him, who cares anyways.
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 7:16am On Dec 27, 2014
Empiree:
[s][/s]

Easy, bro. Why so upset?. If you are not him, then forget it.

Your writings have striking resemblance. And if you are him, who cares anyways.

Not upset; peeved! We started off discussing CAIR and you guys somehow turned it to name calling and ethnic categorization.
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2014
slyfox5555:

Not upset; peeved! We started off discussing CAIR and you guys somehow turned it to name calling and ethnic categorization.
Question remains: What exactly do you gain from indictment of CAIR?
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by true2god: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2014
Empiree:
You need to accept the fact that CAIR is exploiting the loopholes in American legal system to remain operational. Most CAIR members are seasoned lawyers who are vast in American legal system and its inherent weaknesses.

Most of CAIR's leadership had been indicted and convicted of terrorism charges and\or terrorist financing, CAIR lawyers will defend their organization by insisting that individual crime (by their members) are not a representation of organizations goals and the need to seperate individual (CAIR member convicted) of an entity (CAIR).

Thats why the US govt always call them 'unindicted co-conspirators' in any crime commited by any of their member. And you knw that the legal framework of the US cannot be modified because of CAIR.

For CAIR to ask muslims not to co-operate with a security agency, like FBI, in any investigation shows that they have skeleton in their cupboard and cant be trusted.

If CAIR is operating in any arab nation, with their slippery modus operandi, it would have been banned long ago and their members either killed or put to jail.

It is a criminal act for any NGO to ask any citizen not to co-operate with security agency, in some country it is a treasonable offense.

The US soft and flexible legal system is aiding and abetting CAIR's suspicios activity in the US. I am not in anyway surprised that the Qatari govt label them a terror organization.

1 Like

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by vedaxcool(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2014
Empiree:
You nailed it.

grin grin I deliberately threw "logic"boy and his unpaid wages on nairaland to see his reaction, now the homosick is showing all the attributes of the disillusioned alcoholic he is!

2 Likes

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by vedaxcool(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2014
true2god:
You need to accept the fact that CAIR is exploiting the loopholes in American legal system to remain operational. Most CAIR members are seasoned lawyers who are vast in American legal system and its inherent weaknesses.

Most of CAIR's leadership had been indicted and convicted of terrorism charges and\or terrorist financing, CAIR lawyers will defend their organization by insisting that individual crime (by their members) are not a representation of organizations goals and the need to seperate individual (CAIR member convicted) of an entity (CAIR).

Thats why the US govt always call them 'unindicted co-conspirators' in any crime commited by any of their member. And you knw that the legal framework of the US cannot be modified because of CAIR.

For CAIR to ask muslims not to co-operate with a security agency, like FBI, in any investigation shows that they have skeleton in their cupboard and cant be trusted.

If CAIR is operating in any arab nation, with their slippery modus operandi, it would have been banned long ago and their members either killed or put to jail.

It is a criminal act for any NGO to ask any citizen not to co-operate with security agency, in some country it is a treasonable offense.

The US soft and flexible legal system is aiding and abetting CAIR's suspicios activity in the US. I am not in anyway surprised that the Qatari govt label them a terror organization.

Buhahaha grin grin these guys are comical, he doesn't even know which country label who what, and he is itching to comment, next time to save yourself from embarrassment, just type "I hate Islam"!

2 Likes

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by true2god: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2014
vedaxcool:

Buhahaha grin grin these guys are comical, he doesn't even know which country label who what, and he is itching to comment, next time to save yourself from embarrassment, just type "I hate Islam"!
You seem to be more interested in my mistake than my argument, anyway its UAE I meant and not qatar.

I love muslims (I don't mean I like Islam), but do you think the UAE hate\like Islam by designating virtually all Islamic organizations as terrorist organizations? Are you more Islamic than the UAE govt officials?

The UAE had been sincere enough by pointing out many terrorist organizations that are Islamic in nature, I expected you to encourage them so that terrorism and its sponsors can be stamped out. But you seem to be more interested in protecting Islam than the victims of Islamic terrorism.

1 Like

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2014
Empiree:

I am not indicting anyone nor do I stand to gain anything and I don't want anything. CAIR stands as a socio-cultural groups that supposedly represents American Muslims. That group has had 5 of it's members charged with terrorism and has been indicted in funding Hamas. As a Muslim; I don't want such a group to act as if it represents me or it's advocating for my best interest. Just the same way, I wouldn't want to be associated with the KKK because of it's policies and action of some of it's members that killed blacks.

Non-muslims can only truly learn about Islam through history, dialog, debate and of course criticism. That is why we are here to tell them the truth and teach them about Islam and convince them through dialog but not through fear. CAIR doesn't take that approach

If it wants to encourage education on Islam, it should allow free speech, debate and criticism. However, CAIR stifles free speech, demonize those that critic Islam and smear them.

1 Like

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
slyfox5555:

I am not indicting anyone nor do I stand to gain anything and I don't want anything. CAIR stands as a socio-cultural groups that supposedly represents American Muslims. That group has had 5 of it's members charged with terrorism and has been indicted in funding Hamas. As a Muslim; I don't want such a group to act as if it represents me or it's advocating for my best interest. Just the same way, I wouldn't want to be associated with the KKK because of it's policies and action of some of it's members that killed blacks.

Non-muslims can only truly learn about Islam through history, dialog, debate and of course criticism. That is why we are here to tell them the truth and teach them about Islam and convince them through dialog but not through fear. CAIR doesn't take that approach

If it wants to encourage education on Islam, it should allow free speech, debate and criticism. However, CAIR stifles free speech, demonize those that critic Islam and smear them.

As far as am concern you are just fussing. CAIR doesn't go about trumping over people right to free speech. It condemns "hate speech", bias attacks etc. Pls get over it.

And comparing CAIR to KKK? You are very ridiculous. KKK is armed terror organization.

Non-muslims dont need CAIR or debate anyone to understand islam. Islam is in the Qur'an.

Talking about debate, don't we have enough of that?

So far, your case is DOT (Dead On Typing).

1 Like

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by true2god: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
@ vedaxcool,
You seem to be more interested in my mistake than my argument, anyway its UAE I meant and not qatar.

I love muslims (I don't mean I like Islam), but do you think the UAE hate\like Islam by designating virtually all Islamic organizations as terrorist organizations? Are you more Islamic than the UAE govt officials?

The UAE had been sincere enough by
pointing out many terrorist organizations that are Islamic in nature, I expected you to encourage them so that terrorism and its sponsors can be stamped out. But you seem to be more interested in protecting Islam than the victims of Islamic terrorism.
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 2:51am On Dec 28, 2014
Empiree

As far as am concern you are just fussing. CAIR doesn't go about trumping over people right to free speech. It condemns "hate speech", bias attacks etc. Pls get over it.

What is considered hate speech? If someone criticizes Islam; it is considered hate speech. Hate speech is another term to stifle free speech. So, if someone says something that offends CAIR; it then becomes "hate speech"? We live in a free society; we should encourage criticism, objection and opposition to our views.

CAIR considers asking the question - "Is Islam a religion of peace" as a hate speech. So, you see how loose-ended you sound; no different than the folks at CAIR. Left to your likes - no one should take about others using our religion to commit atrocities and kill others.

And comparing CAIR to KKK? You are very ridiculous. KKK is armed terror organization.

You said CAIR is a legal organization. My point is simple - so is the KKK. There are no laws which says the KKK is illegal.

Non-muslims dont need CAIR or debate anyone to understand islam. Islam is in the Qur'an.

The Quran is just a portion of Islam. What about the Hadiths? Do you know how many they are? There is the sunnah of the prophet. The lay person can't understand all these things without engaging someone that is knowledgeable about them

Talking about debate, don't we have enough of that?

Are you kidding me - when has there ever been a time when debate or open discussion was ever enough?

So far, your case is DOT (Dead On Typing)

Bros - it's useless trying to reason with you. You can go on supporting CAIR and their principles; you have the right to do so. Thanks for the discussion so far - I appreciate your input

1 Like

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by vedaxcool(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2014
true2god:
[s]You seem to be more interested in my mistake than my argument, anyway its UAE I meant and not qatar.

The UAE had been sincere enough by pointing out many terrorist organizations that are Islamic in nature, I expected you to encourage them so that terrorism and its sponsors can be stamped out. But you seem to be more interested in protecting Islam than the victims of Islamic terrorism. [/s]

Just type "I hate Islam" rather than embarrassing reason in this thread! grin grin
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2014
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by true2god: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2014
vedaxcool:

Just type "I hate Islam" rather than embarrassing reason in this thread! grin grin
Dont tell me you can't stand logical argument.
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by vedaxcool(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2014
true2god:
Dont tell me you can't stand logical argument.

haha hahaha grin please crack another joke, logical argument my foot! I need to stop indulging u!
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2014
Empiree:
slyfox5555,
All videos are less than 2 mins to watch. Do these folk want to dialogue? These are just few. Freedom of speech ? Freedom to attack?

You said hate speech but you are describing crime. Notwithstanding - I will not endorse threat or violence to lives of anyone irrespective of their religious beliefs. If all or any of those videos are true then the perpetrators should be brought to justice and face the law. However, what you mentioned, wasn't what I was referring to:

Here are a few cases where Muslims cried wolf and called up "Hate Crime" but upon investigation, the authorities found out otherwise:

1. Montclair State University: Muslim charged over false claim that he was assaulted and called an "Islamic terrorist" = http://baristanet.com/2014/04/reported-assault-montclair-state-university-man-attacked-referred-anislamic-terrorist/

2. CAIR trumpets another “anti-Muslim hate crime” that was faked by a Muslim = http://www.danielpipes.org/2627/cairs-hate-crimes-nonsense

3. CAIR lies and exaggerates "hate crime" against Muslims = http://www.danielpipes.org/2627/cairs-hate-crimes-nonsense

4. Viral video showing NYPD cop profiling Muslims is a hoax intended to smear police and stymie counter-terror efforts =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRLkwkG5nPE. CAIR used this video as proof of Muslim victim-hood when the whole thing was a hoax.

I can give you so many examples. I am not denying that there are people out there that misunderstand Islam and see the violence committed in the name of Islam and as a result; they verbally and sometimes physically persecute Muslims. There are but the reports show that since 2001, the hate crime against Muslims is at it's lowest. CAIR on the other hand is stretching the story because victim-hood is good for business.

I will post some more links
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
slyfox5555:

The video clearly shows it's an experiment not hoax. The guys are known actors. They basically made video showing what and how authority profile.

Where are you getting at this ?
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Empiree:
The video clearly shows it's an experiment not hoax. The guys are known actors. They basically made video showing what and how authority profile.

Where are you getting at this ?

My point was that CAIR took the video and started to play the victim-hood campaign. They used it as a hate-campaign saying that is how cops treat Muslims which is not true.

Also, did you read the other articles I posted about how CAIR exaggerates and sometimes lie about the hate-crime agenda? Do you have any comments on those?

My point is this: CAIR uses this "hate-speech" theme to label critics as Islamphobes and demonize them. We are a free society, anyone including non-muslims should be able to criticize anything and anyone even if it touches on the sensibilities of a Muslim like myself.

1. Go and look up CAIR smearing and attack on another Muslim Zuhdi Jasser
2. CAIR called the conviction of Omar Abdel Rahman, the blind sheikh who planned to blow up New York City landmarks, a "hate crime". How does a man who intended to kill thousands of Americans and cause havoc to many Americans suddenly turn out to be a "hate-crime" when he is arrested and convicted?
3. CAIR denied Osama Bin Laden was behind 9/11, even though Bin Laden said so on camera. How can a group that advocates for Muslims make such statements. Osama bin laden killed thousands of Americans and CAIR somehow found out he didn't plan and carry out the 9/11 bombings?
4. CAIR demanded removal of a billboard in Los Angeles in 1998 that described Osama bin Laden as "the sworn enemy," saying that this description was "offensive to Muslims." [Osama had by this point released his Declaration of War on the United States.]
5. When Bill Maher said "Islam is like the Mafia - it will f**king kill you if you criticize it" on his TV show; CAIR called on UC Berkeley to cancel his appearance. We have constitutional protected speech in America and anyone can offer his opinion. Why should CAIR demonize a man for offering his opinion?
6. Brandeis University had planned to award an honorary degree to Ayaan Hirsi Ali at its commencement ceremony this year, but after a smear campaign led Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and other Islamic supremacist groups, on Tuesday the university issued a statement announcing the predictable result: the honorary degree would not be given. These are some of the things I am talking about

No doubt that CAIR stands up for rights of Muslims and it should whenever and wherever possible. However, it hides behind this to stifle free speech as well and that should never be encourage by any Muslim in and out of America

1 Like

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 7:11am On Dec 30, 2014
^^^slyfox5555, pls, if you have problems with CAIR, kindly telephone them, pen them or visit their head office in New York. They have recently moved from Riverside to Broadway couple of months ago. So direct your anger to them.

It doesn't make any sense to keep reverberating old event to draw your point. One does not need PhD to figure out you have problem with this organization.

Besides, I am not convinced you are not usermane. You can hide all you want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Must Always Assess Ourselves / Using One Of The 99 Names Of Allah As Your Name Is Wrong / Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.