Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical (5482 Views)

Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader / The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous / Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Unbias: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hmmmmm... I can't believe people could find it so hard to accept crystal clear facts. Slyfox5555 debated objectively with historical facts and evidences to corroborate his stand but he is still being accused of indicting CAIR falsely.

Just like CAIR, nairaland muslims do no want their creed to be neither challenged nor constructively criticized. Someone was dealing on the subject courteously and all a brother could say is 'just type I hate Islam.' Any correlation? You are unable to debunk facts or at least present weightier canter arguement and yet insisting UAE is unfair to have enlisted CAIR, Slyfox5555 has problem with CAIR, true2god hates Islam... Na wa ooo!

1 Like

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Unbias: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
slyfox5555:

I am not indicting anyone nor do I stand to gain anything and I don't want anything. CAIR stands as a socio-cultural groups that supposedly represents American Muslims. That group has had 5 of it's members charged with terrorism and has been indicted in funding Hamas. As a Muslim; I don't want such a group to act as if it represents me or it's advocating for my best interest. Just the same way, I wouldn't want to be associated with the KKK because of it's policies and action of some of it's members that killed blacks.

Non-muslims can only truly learn about Islam through history, dialog, debate and of course criticism. That is why we are here to tell them the truth and teach them about Islam and convince them through dialog but not through fear. CAIR doesn't take that approach

If it wants to encourage education on Islam, it should allow free speech, debate and criticism. However, CAIR stifles free speech, demonize those that critic Islam and smear them.

The same way 'Islam for Muslim' does on NL.
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Unbias:

The same way 'Islam for Muslim' does on NL.
Get your priority right. You may need to affirm nonsense he asserted up there from different sources.

slyfox5555 got his source(s) from sly fox5 555 and the likes. Go to CAIR directly. period
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
Empiree:
Get your priority right. You may need to affirm nonsense he asserted up there from different sources.

slyfox5555 got his source(s) from sly fox5 555 and the likes. Go to CAIR directly. period

Dude - please sit down. When you can't discuss intelligently; you start the same smear tactics CAIR uses.
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Unbias:
Hmmmmm... I can't believe people could find it so hard to accept crystal clear facts. Slyfox5555 debated objectively with historical facts and evidences to corroborate his stand but he is still being accused of indicting CAIR falsely.

Just like CAIR, nairaland muslims do no want their creed to be neither challenged nor constructively criticized. Someone was dealing on the subject courteously and all a brother could say is 'just type I hate Islam.' Any correlation? You are unable to debunk facts or at least present weightier canter arguement and yet insisting UAE is unfair to have enlisted CAIR, Slyfox5555 has problem with CAIR, true2god hates Islam... Na wa ooo!

That is the narrative Muslims like Empiree uses when others disagree with him or have an alternate opinion on a specific subject. He asked for evidence and I provided it - he ignored it and said I should call CAIR? Why should I call them. They demonize and attack even MUSLIMS that disagree with them yet they claim they stand and represent all Muslims
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Empiree

slyfox5555, pls, if you have problems with CAIR, kindly telephone them, pen them or visit their head office in New York. They have recently moved from Riverside to Broadway couple of months ago. So direct your anger to them.

So, if I had a problem with Isis, I should call Isis HQ in Syria abi? grin

It doesn't make any sense to keep reverberating old event to draw your point. One does not need PhD to figure out you have problem with this organization.

You asked for evidence and whenever I provide them - you go mute. Pride will not allow you admit that CAIR is not all that it claims to be

Besides, I am not convinced you are not usermane. You can hide all you want.

You and username can go and jump in a pond. If that is not enough - go to the Brooklyn bridge and scream his name and tell him why you think he is misrepresenting himself on NL. I honestly don't care whether you are convinced or not.
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
slyfox5555:

So, if I had a problem with Isis, I should call Isis HQ in Syria abi? grin
Okay good. By your response, you suggested that you have problems with CAIR. So go to them rather than vexing your anger on net. Fair enough?

Quick question, do you want CAIR as representative of muslims in America to be indicted, tried, convicted and shut?
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Empiree

Okay good. By your response, you suggested that you have problems with CAIR. So go to them rather than vexing your anger on net. Fair enough?

You painted CAIR as the holy grail; evidence shows otherwise. The last time I checked, I am free to post my opinions online

Quick question, do you want CAIR as representative of muslims in America to be indicted, tried, convicted and shut?

You seem to have a hard time comprehending. CAIR doesn't speak for all Muslims in America, certainly not me. If CAIR and or it's members is found guilty of breaking the laws of the land then yes. So far, several of it's members have been indicted and convicted.

Will I send my kid to a school where the principal is a terrorists? NO
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=slyfox5555 post=29379238]Empiree

[s]
You seem to have a hard time comprehending.
[/s]
You are

CAIR doesn't speak for all Muslims in America,

Fact remains that they represent muslims NOT muslim.

certainly not me.
Good. You. Run to oyinbo when you get into trouble

If CAIR and or it's members is found guilty of breaking the laws of the land then yes. So far, several of it's members have been indicted and convicted.
still irrelevant and in circle. So far, US doesnt have problem with them, you are.

Will I send my kid to a school where the principal is a terrorists? NO
Again, i dont need Phd to figure out you have problems with CAIR. This statement of yours is very gross as a "muslim".
https://cair-ny.org/

1 Like

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 6:49am On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=29379565][/quote]

Tiring talking with you. You wanted to figure out why UAE added CAIR to the terrorist list - now you wonder why
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 7:54am On Jan 01, 2015
slyfox5555:

Tiring talking with you. You wanted to figure out why UAE added CAIR to the terrorist list - now you wonder why

1 Like

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by true2god: 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Empiree:
Can you explain how CAIR gets its finances?
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
true2god:
What's stopping you from exploring their website for your concern?
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
true2god:

That is what happens when people can't debate intelligently. Imagine asking Hamas where it gets it's funds?
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 12:22am On Jan 06, 2015
slyfox5555:

That is what happens when people can't debate intelligently. Imagine asking Hamas where it gets it's funds?
It's legitimate question he asked. Answer him. @bold is irrelevant.
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Empiree:
It's legitimate question he asked. Answer him. @bold is irrelevant.

You are the CAIR expert, why not answer him
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
slyfox5555:

You are the CAIR expert, why not answer him
Lol, you are the one that accused CAIR of being criminal organization. So you answer him where their 'dubious' funds come from.
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Empiree:
Lol, you are the one that accused CAIR of being criminal organization. So you answer him where their 'dubious' funds come from.

Bros - did you ever see where I said CAIR acquired their funds using 'dubious' means? I suggested CAIR gets their funds no different than Hamas does - mainly through donations. CAIR however sues people alot and their are monetary settlement they get from such lawsuits.

I take God beg you, please don't put words in my mouth
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2015
slyfox5555:

Bros - did you ever see where I said CAIR acquired their funds using 'dubious' means? I suggested CAIR gets their funds no different than Hamas does - mainly through donations. CAIR however sues people alot and their are monetary settlement they get from such lawsuits.

I take God beg you, please don't put words in my mouth
CAIR is terrorist?. This video murders all nonsense you have been saying since you started your contributions on this thread. And dont forget to note Ibrahim Hooper's comment also. Ibrahim's comment is contrary to misinformation you gave here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeqzI9bXa9A
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 3:56am On Jan 09, 2015
Empiree:
CAIR is terrorist?. This video murders all nonsense you have been saying since you started your contributions on this thread. And dont forget to note Ibrahim Hooper's comment also. Ibrahim's comment is contrary to misinformation you gave here.

The question should be - did CAIR have members who were convicted and persecuted of terrorism? Can you please answer that!
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 4:55am On Jan 09, 2015
slyfox5555:

The question should be - did CAIR have members who were convicted and persecuted of terrorism? Can you please answer that!
No. How do you describe 'member'?. Well, those people you mentioned earlier are not all charged. The one that seems to have link with cair is holy land foundation guy and we all know(except you) that it was cooked up charges and conviction.

So i really dont take that as you portrayed it. The other guy's charges was dropped and is living in ME. The rest just nonsense cases. So no, CAIR member were not charged. They are not "member" of CAIR. You just trying to play smart. CAIR video above exposed your crap.
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by usermane(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
CAIR, NAIT, ISNA, ICNA; these are Muslim Brotherhood front groups in North America sharing the same ideology with terror overtones. Whilst presenting themselves as pro-western moderate Muslims, they are dubious with ulterior motives of infiltrating the west, slowly breaking the dominance of democracy, free-speech and secularism to stealthily institute Shari'ah. This is visible in places like UK already.

In three lengthy topics, i have exposed Shari'ah; an over-hyped, discriminatory, repressive, draconic and unholy law garbed as Divine law---

Shari'ah: The Great Brain Robbery

Shari'ah II: Phantom Heaven

Shari'ah III: War!

Any Islamic organization that is financed by 'petro-dollars' or conform with an political/militant brand of Islam is either a terror agitating organization or terror sympathizing organization.
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by usermane(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
slyfox5555:
Secondly, the sanctioning of free speech and demonizing of anyone that criticizes Islam by CAIR is not healthy. I am a Muslim, I will engage and debate anyone with other views about my religion without smearing them or demonizing them.

Organizations like CAIR are very deceptive and cunning. Under the pretext of supporting Islam and Muslims against 'Islamophobia' and bigotry, they work to stifle any inquiry, debate and criticism on controversial matters in the Muslim world like death for apostasy, blasphemy, Female Genital Mutilation, honor killings and other religious linked human right violations overlooked in the Muslim world.

For instance, early last year, CAIR heavily slammed, campaigned and pressed charges against a documentary on Honor Killing released in US. Honor killing is a predominant occurence in the Muslim populated Middle East than any where else. Of about 6 or 7 women featured in this documentary, no less than 4 of them are notable Muslims. There was no attribution of honor killing to Islam throughout the film, the objective was to blow the whistle on a growing problem, not pointing fingers. CAIR fully realizes all these but chose to cry Islamophobia instead.

CAIR and her sister organization know how detrimental criticism and whistle blowing of certain 'Islamist' matters is to their mission in US. Hence, they seek to blurr the line between humble rational criticism or whistle blowing and insults or slanders when it pertain to 'Islam'.

3 Likes

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
ogbeni usermane and ogbeni slyfox5555, or maybe same freaking person. You really need to zip it. Enough of your nonsense. This same week, there was terrorist attack in Colorado, USA. Ever wonder why media reluctant to broadcast it?.
http://news.yahoo.com/terror-attack-america-week-why-wasnt-news-193453101.html

Stick your hatred for Islam and Muslims in your pipe and smoke it
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by usermane(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Empiree:
ogbeni usermane and ogbeni slyfox5555, or maybe same freaking person. You really need to zip it. Enough of your nonsense. This same week, there was terrorist attack in Colorado, USA. Ever wonder why media reluctant to broadcast it?.

how is that relevant to this topic?
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 12:29am On Jan 11, 2015
usermane:

Figure it out
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2015
usermane:

Abeg, ask him again
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 8:06am On Jan 11, 2015
Empiree:

Islamic terrorism and terrorism are two different things. Two Islamic cowards went into a newspaper office and murdered 12 people and murdered innocent policemen/women - they stated clearly why they did it, in the name of Allah and defending Mohammad honor. The motive and thinking behind such act is what I am against as a Muslim. Perhaps you support it - I won't be surprised

So, continue to live in your ignorance and blindness; not problem. While at it - watch Egypt Sisi speech on how Jihadis and Islamic supremacy thinking needs reformation. I am sure CAIR would say he is not a true Muslims -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POGpIt2U4s4
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by usermane(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2015
slyfox5555:
Two Islamic cowards went into a newspaper office and murdered 12 people and murdered innocent policemen/ women - they stated clearly why they did it, in the name of Allah and defending Mohammad honor. The motive and thinking behind such act is what I am against as a Muslim. Perhaps you support it - I won't be surprised

Defending Muhammad 's honor against whom? It Muslims who slander and defame Muhammad 's honor with their unholy Hadith. For every satirical cartoon published in papers, i can give you enough Muslim Hadith as a confirmation. I can even give you Hadith that justifies the Charlie Hebdo shooting. Muhammad 's honor need to be defended against Muslims. The level of ignorance in the Muslim community nauseates me beyond belief.

However, i think the cartoonists should have presented evidence by citing Hadith that justify their portrayal of Muhammad along with their drawings, so that sincere Muslims can pursue the truth instead of casting themselves as victims.
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
^^bunch of olodo.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Empiree:
^^bunch of olodo.

Teacher of Olodo grin
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 1:15am On Jan 13, 2015
“The media's (sly fox5 555)the most powerful entity on earth. They sly fox5 555/(slyfox5555 & usermane)have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the innocent nairalanders.”
~Malcolm X

If you are not careful, the newspaper (sly fox5 555) will have you hating people (Muslims) who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing (usermane & sly fox5 555)
~Malcolm X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYnf6KfEroE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everybody Was Born A Muslim / Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam / Seek Forgiveness Today Before It Is Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.