Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (656743 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:24am On May 04, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Brainstem Russian troll, what the heck is your problem with American election. Don't they have election in Putin Land ?.

grin .

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 1Tkester: 5:29am On May 04, 2016
[s]
Lucasbalo:
Brainstem Russian troll, what the heck is your problem with American election. Don't they have election in Putin Land ?.
[/s]

Trash, project dweller scum, Trump is coming to kick your sorry ass outta de hood.

Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:31am On May 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:33am On May 04, 2016
All hail President Clinton.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 1Tkester: 5:34am On May 04, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
All hail President Clinton.

In your dream!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:35am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
[left][/left]

Trash, project dweller scum, Trump is coming to lick your sorry ass outta de hood.

Idiot.
Beast of burden, no one in your entire lineage can carry my jockstrap .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 1Tkester: 5:37am On May 04, 2016
[s]
Lucasbalo:
[/s]

And your family of swines are not even worthy of cleaning my vomit.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:43am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

And your family of swines are not even worthy of cleaning my vomit.
Misorgynistic subhuman mongrel. Like I said to you before. With your gutter oak mouth, I won't be surprised if something tragic happens to you if you truly live in New Jersey and work in New York. That's why you can hide your monkified face and throw pebbles. Would love to meet you man o man and shut your big mouth off Chicago style for once. You are nothing but a chicken hawk.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 1Tkester: 5:52am On May 04, 2016
Lucasbalo:
[s]Misorgynistic subhuman mongrel. Like I said to you before. With your gutter oak mouth, I won't be surprised if something tragic happens to you if you truly live in New Jersey and work in New York. That's why you can hide your monkified face and throw pebbles. Would love to meet you man o man and shut your big mouth off Chicago style for once. You are nothing but a chicken hawk.
[/s]

Another trash,

Idiot, I've given you my email before and I will do it again. Send me mail at Ben.mark466 (At) (Gmail) (Dotcom). Let's carry on from there. I'm more than eager and willing to meet your ugly and dirty face.

As a matter of fact, I should be in Illinois in August for the society of black engineers conference, I'm so so eager to meet you. Please I beg you just give me a shot and I promise to follow it up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:56am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
[/s]

Another trash,

Idiot, I've given you my email before and I will do it again. Send me mail at Ben.mark466 (At) (Gmail) (Dotcom). Let's carry on from there. I'm more than eager and willing to meet your ugly and dirty face.

As a matter of fact, I should be in Illinois in August for the society of black engineers conference, I'm so so eager to meet you. Please I beg you just give me a shot and I promise to follow it up.
I swear by all I hold dearly in my life to meet you especially in my neck of the wood. Hope you will have someone with you. I grew up in uptown and you will take me back to my youthful exuberance . Both of us will set that up in due course. Hope you won't chicken out.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 1Tkester: 5:58am On May 04, 2016
[s]
Lucasbalo:
Misorgynistic subhuman mongrel. Like I said to you before. With your gutter oak mouth, I won't be surprised if something tragic happens to you if you truly live in New Jersey and work in New York. That's why you can hide your monkified face and throw pebbles. Would love to meet you man o man and shut your big mouth off Chicago style for once. You are nothing but a chicken hawk.
[/s]

Gutter thing. I won't be surprised if you're one of those Nigerians hiding at the blast of any police siren for fear of deportation. I know your likes, serious and productive Nigerians in the state all live within the New England axis. I actually have a friend in Chicago who told me how dead the town is, or maybe you got yourself an akata just to be able to earn $10/hr. Just hit me up, I want to mess your life -up big time in the states.

Idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 1Tkester: 6:00am On May 04, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I swear by all I hold dearly in my life to meet you especially in my neck of the wood. Hope you will have someone with you. I grew up in uptown and you will take me back to my youthful exuberance . Both of us will set that up in due course. Hope you won't chicken out.

Rants from a frustrated mongrel.

Just send me an email, let's end this once and for all. Once you send me the mail I will verify it, and we can carry on from there.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:04am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

Gutter thing. I won't be surprised if you're one of those Nigerians hiding at the blast of any police siren for fear of deportation. I know your likes, serious and productive Nigerians in the state all live within the New England axis. I actually have a friend in Chicago who told me how dead the town is, or maybe you got yourself an akata just to be able to earn $10/hr. Just hit me up, I want to mess your life -up big time in the states.

Idiot.
Douche bag that you are. I am a professional in every way you can imagine. I am not hiding my identity like you. I work for one of the biggest investment firms in Chicagoland. I will show pictures of my family including my 3 beautiful girls if you can show your face for once. Like I said before, i won't be surprised if something ugly happens to you or you got deported back to the sewage hell hole village you dwell from.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by castrogee(m): 6:07am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

Idiot.

Tkester and Luscabalo, you guys have to stop. Please don't desecrate this beautiful thread.

And BTW Tkester, what will you gain if you mess someone's life up, because of an online wahala.

Please let's be mature.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 1Tkester: 6:11am On May 04, 2016
[s]
Lucasbalo:
Douche bag that you are. I am a professional in every way you can imagine. I am not hiding my identity like you. I work for one of the biggest investment firms in Chicagoland. I will show pictures of my family including my 3 beautiful girls if you can show your face for once. Like I said before, i won't be surprised if something ugly happens to you or you got deported back to the sewage hell hole village you dwell from.
[/s]

We don't skinny deep, we chunky dunk. Just send me the email, you pig. I will want to confirm that your identity you're not willing to hide. A very simple instruction you can't keep, you slowpoke, I wonder how you where be able to learn how to flip burgers at McDonald's.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 1Tkester: 6:14am On May 04, 2016
castrogee:

Tkester and Luscabalo, you guys have to stop. Please don't desecrate this beautiful thread.

And BTW Tkester, what will you gain if you mess someone's life up, because of an online wahala.

Please let's be mature.

Help me beg that dogshit to give me a shot at my inbox. I honestly don't want to desecrate this thread, but that batshit is dragging this argument. Just a mail and let the sleeping dog lie.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:24am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

We don't skinny deep, we chunky dunk. Just send me the email, you pig. I will want to confirm that your identity you're not willing to hide. A very simple instruction you can't keep, you slowpoke, I wonder how you where be able to learn how to flip burgers at McDonald's.
Dumba ss , you might even be a girl or hemaphrodite . I don't need your stupid email to see you in real life. Just show your face so that I can recognize you when we eventually meet. You can say all kind of trash to Missy89 but I won't take the crap from you because I grew up in uptown section of Chitown and we don't back up for gutless punk like you who can throw stones and hide his hands like an innocent boy. I don't know what is so hard in showing your worthless face. You are probably afraid of something. I know at least 5 people on nairaland who can attest to my identity. Can you say the same thing ?.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 1Tkester: 6:36am On May 04, 2016
[s]
Lucasbalo:
Dumba ss , you might even be a girl or hemaphrodite . I don't need your stupid email to see you in real life. Just show your face so that I can recognize you when we eventually meet. You can say all kind of trash to Missy89 but I won't take the crap from you because I grew up in uptown section of Chitown and we don't back up for gutless punk like you who can throw stones and hide his hands like an innocent boy. I don't know what is so hard in showing your worthless face. You are probably afraid of something. I know at least 5 people on nairaland who can attest to my identity. Can you say the same thing ?.
[/s]

Again, we don't skinny deep - we chunky dunk! I love people who keep it real. I really want to meet you in live, i see you've guts and I like to roll with people with guts, I bet you, you will love doing business with me if we meet. As for Chicago, you prolly have not heard of Bronx in NY, if you've you will know you guys are just learners. I watch on Tv how sunken black lives are treated in Chicago, and how you guys live, I'm only trying to help your miserable live outta misery. So please just hit me up, you will be glad you did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:28am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:

In your dream!

For now....Clinton has the minority vote,as well as the ladies vote....and a bit of the male white vote.

So....she might win

(Sanders fan here, by the way.....Sanders wants to do something about student loans)

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 1Tkester: 7:46am On May 04, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

For now....Clinton has the minority vote,as well as the ladies vote....and a bit of the male white vote.

So....she might win

(Sanders fan here, by the way.....Sanders wants to do something about student loans)

Forget Clinton she's going no where. Trump can change the equation by just nominating a Latino as his VP. Americans are tired of the establishment and Clinton is the symbol of the establishment. Trump will just capitalize on the policy mistakes Clinton made while serving as the Sec of states and I tell you that will drive his campaign.

To be honest the major part of the race has been won. For Trump to scale through the hurdles and rigors of the republican primaries, just give it Up for the Donald. Trump is an Alpha male!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:

Nonsense, Trump is the next POTUS. he's coming to make America great again!
America has never stopped being great.She remains the world's Greatest nation that ever was and currently ever is.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:08am On May 04, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Dayuuuummm grin grin grin ;
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:21am On May 04, 2016

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by shaybebaby(f): 11:26am On May 04, 2016
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2016
shaybebaby:

Why are you in support of hillary?
Most people fail to recognize that she is a fighter and the only candidate who would pull through any storm for America.Her track records shows she knows how to get things done and people don't give her enough credit for that.

She's been fighting for women and children all her life.She fostered the implementation of the Children Health Insurance Program(CHIP) which has provided health care for more than 8 million children.She has stood up for gender equality,equal pay,women's reproductive rights.She pushed for the Justice Department to create the Office on Violence Against Women.

Talk about getting things done,She helped secure over $20billion for the redevelopment of the World Trade Centre after 9/11.

She's the only candidate capable of standing up to the NRA.She alone can get America the common sense gun control and help stop the deaths of over thirty thousand Americans yearly.She can put the gun lobby in check and get the reforms to save lives.

She's a diplomat as well,she knows what the outside world sees and what needs to be done.She has experiences with world leaders.She can stand up to Russian aggressions,she will stop Chinese trade 'rape' as she has fostered several bilateral trade agreements around the world through her global tour of more than 112 countries as Secretary of State,America still has large trade partners.Even the currently Trans-Atlantic Investment Partnership currently causing controversy in Europe is as a result to her advisory role to Obama.

She's a fiscal conservative,she knows what needs to be spent on and how to improve the lives of all Americans.America doesn't need a society where the rich are condemned for being rich,no,America needs a society of equal opportunities for the rich and poor.Hillary understands this,she will connect with the grass root,the middle class and the 1% and help create a society where everyone benefits from equal opportunities.If you read her fiscal policy,you'll know that her proposals are the most feasible.

Talk about her experiences,she's been in public service right through her college days.She's a fighter and would pull through any storm.Talk about her 13hour 'trial'(Congressional Hearing) as Secretary of State.Even if she was out there to lie,even if,she did a great job of it and held her ground all through and she couldn't be implicated for anything .Now they create an email scandal which if there was anything to indict her with,the world would have known already,thousands of her records are out there already.

People like to call her out as a warmonger,well I'd say they are hypocrites.What happened to the other Senators who voted on the Iraqi resolution.She like many others placed their votes on what they saw as an existencial threat at that moment in time.That action did more harm than good but why keep nailing her for this even when she has said she regretted it.

She should release transcripts of her paid speeches,for crying out loud she wasn't in public services when she gave those speeches and she's being held to a double standard as well cause she's a woman.They say she's going to continue on 'Too Big to Fail' Wall Street,why don't we ask why even the sitting President couldn't do anything about it and the republicans sure won't touch Wall Street.Rather than ask her to create a clear policy on handling Wall Street without destroying the future of many Americans,they want her to go all tough on Wall Street and break the big banks up.Even the proponet for breaking up the big banks doesn't have a clear policy on how he plans to.

Hillary is a Centrist.She sees the threat and takes the right action needed to address it as it is.Liberals want her to go left on every policy,there won't be a country to run if she does that.America needs to vote in a problem solver,a fighter who isn't just going to diagnose a problem but will understand the problem and solve it.

Lastly,the men have been there for too long,America prides itself on democracy and equality yet she has not successfully fielded women for her top office from both sides of the aisle.We've seen women rule in Europe,Asia,South America and even Africa.I think its time to extend that opportunity to a woman.Not just any woman but a very qualified woman.A vote for Hillary is a vote for a better America.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2016
castrogee:

Please let's be mature.
You are believing that subhuman mongrel that dwell in a village sewage hell hole messing me up in my own city (Chicago) where I grew up ?. I laugh in Japanese. That misorgynistic human debris can't carry my jockstrap. I am am American and he's the the one that will get shipped back to his third world village he came from. The guy is a pathological liar and he's been foaming in the mouth since I called him out. He won't dare say all this bladder dash if we meet man o man. How is he gonna mess me up ?. I don't need a visa to reside or work in US unlike a lying fool who says he resides in N/J and doesn't know the difference between Eastern and Central time. He's nothing but a faceless punk who only know how to insult.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Trump is delusional on beating Hillary at the Generals.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/05/03/trump-says-beating-clinton-will-be-easy-hes-delusional-literally/

You are damn right. Winning the Republican primary of which is 23% of the population is a long way from winning the Presidency. Trump will lose women votes, Latino votes, Muslim American votes and African American votes . In a diverse country like America, how is he going to get 270 Electoral votes ?. He's is going to bring the whole Republican ticket down and I am loving that. Trump is a misorgynistic being and a Demagouge at that. He only appeals to Racists and Nativists. Come January 20, 2017 here comes El Presidente Hillary Clinton.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 1Tkester: 1:35pm On May 04, 2016
[s]
Lucasbalo:
You are believing that subhuman mongrel that dwell in a village sewage hell hole messing me up in my own city (Chicago) where I grew up ?. I laugh in Japanese. How is he gonna mess me up ?. I don't need a visa to reside or work in US unlike a lying fool who says he resides in N/J and doesn't know the difference between Eastern and Central time. He's nothing but a faceless punk who only know how to insult.
[/s]

Always talking trash. Why not take up a simple challenge and hit me up, you pieces of human debris.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 1Tkester: 1:38pm On May 04, 2016
[s]
Lucasbalo:
You are damn right. Winning the Republican primary of which is 23% of the population is a long way from winning the Presidency. Trump will lose women votes, Latino votes, Muslim American votes and African American votes . In a diverse country like America, how is he going to get 270 Electoral votes ?. He's is going to bring the whole Republican ticket down and I am loving that. Trump is a misorgynistic being and a Demagouge at that. He only appeals to Racists and Nativists. Come January 20, 2017 he comes El Presidente Hillary Clinton.
[/s]

Gutter trash, from a monster who doesn't know jack about politics. Always talking tripe.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

Gutter trash, from a monster who doesn't know jack about politics. Always talking tripe.
Blockhead, we are talking American politics not Russian politics. Show your face do I will recognize you when we meet.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Trapping(m): 1:45pm On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

Again, we don't skinny deep - we chunky dunk! I love people who keep it real. I really want to meet you in live, i see you've guts and I like to roll with people with guts, I bet you, you will love doing business with me if we meet. As for Chicago, you prolly have not heard of Bronx in NY, if you've you will know you guys are just learners. I watch on Tv how sunken black lives are treated in Chicago, and how you guys live, I'm only trying to help your miserable live outta misery. So please just hit me up, you will be glad you did.

Guy abeg easyooh.

BTW I love this quote, I fit borrow am?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 1Tkester: 1:52pm On May 04, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I'm a fucking idiot, born by a rapist father and as such my life is miserable. As someone trafficked into slavery in Mexico were I barely Make enough to pay my house rent and bills, I earnestly need to enter the States, unfortunately a new Sheriff is being positioned to take over, gosh my hope has been dashed. I pray Donald Trump loses the general election, so that I ccan migrate to America and continue my $7/hr job.

Sorry slave nothing is stopping Donald. But why don't you want to come to America legally, why do you have want to come as an illegal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.