Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (655770 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:

Sorry slave nothing is stopping Donald. But why don't you want to come to America legally, why do you have want to come as an illegal?
Reading and comprehension is not your forte. I don't need a visa to reside or work in US. Putin bootlicker that you are. I doubt if you can live in Russia and criticize her like you do here without being sent to a dungeon in Siberia . Tell the story to your family in your hell on earth village who wants to come to US.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You are damn right. Winning the Republican primary of which is 23% of the population is a long way from winning the Presidency. Trump will lose women votes, Latino votes, Muslim American votes and African American votes . In a diverse country like America, how is he going to get 270 Electoral votes ?. He's is going to bring the whole Republican ticket down and I am loving that. Trump is a misorgynistic being and a Demagouge at that. He only appeals to Racists and Nativists. Come January 20, 2017 here comes El Presidente Hillary Clinton.
Landslide victory all the way.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 1Tkester: 3:50pm On May 04, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Reading and comprehension is not my forte. I really need a visa to reside or work in US and unfortunately I can't have it, because I don't have papers to present to the consulate. Please is there no way you can help me out? I'm really dying out here in Mexico and the Mexican girls are closed in, no one is allowing me to come close because I'm a stark illiterate, please Tkester help a brother.

Sorry boy, there's nothing I can do to help you, i don't work I the consulate either, so just pray and fast seriously that Clinton becomes the next POTUS, maybe she will consider your refuge status. But, boy to be sincere Trump is the next guy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 1Tkester: 3:51pm On May 04, 2016
[s]
ValerianSteel:
Landslide victory all the way.
[/s]

Trash, from the consolation and deluded party.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 04, 2016
Team Hillary cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 04, 2016
Gov John Kasich will suspend his campaign

So, it's safe to call Donald Trump the Republican nominee for president.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 1Tkester: 7:14pm On May 04, 2016
CFCman:
Gov John Kasich will suspend his campaign

So, it's safe to call Donald Trump the Republican nominee for president.

No sir, call him the POTUS in waiting.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2016
From her FB page

Chuck Grant Actually yes, because the "scandals" are manufactured. Why do you think the GOP has been so kind to Bernie? Because they like him? No. They are terrified of Hillary Clinton, 2 term Senator from NY and Secretary of State in the Obama Administration. She was meeting with world leaders while Donald Trump was hawking his clothes made in China and his Trump steaks . I want the immensely smart and qualified candidate. That is Hillary Clinton.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 04, 2016
ValerianSteel:
From her FB page

grin grin grin
Epic shade grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2016
From Russia with Love.

Translation: “In a single evening, Ted Cruz dropped out of the race, Donald Trump became Republican presidential candidate, and Hillary Clinton became 45th president of the USA.”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/world-rolls-eyes-as-trump-steamrolls-toward-republican-nomin?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:37pm On May 04, 2016
At this point it is safe to say That Trump is the next POTUS.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 04, 2016
stanech:
At this point it is safe to say That Trump is the next POTUS.
That would be a risky bet

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 04, 2016
Some good news for Hillary Clinton: The latest CNN/ORC poll has her favorable/unfavorable numbers as 48% to 49%.

Trump's ratings are 39% - 57%.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 05, 2016
There are 176 super delegates in states that Bernie Sanders carried.

The total number of super-delegates is 712
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:31pm On May 05, 2016
China officially weighs in on the possibility of a Trump Presidency.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/05/05/china-asks-u-s-voters-to-be-reasonable-and-objective-as-trump-ascends/

Angela Merkel and David Cameron have shown displeasure in having him on world tables as their counterpart.Now even China weighs in.Let's not make the mistake.

Vote Hillary and help save the world from being trumped.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 06, 2016
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:31am On May 07, 2016
Oklahoma governor, Mary Fallin, is being rumored as a possible running-mate for Trump.

She's currently serving a 2nd term as governor, having won reelection with 56% of the vote in 2014. In 2010, she garnered 60% of the votes cast. AND she has served as a US Congresswoman for 4 years.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 1:09am On May 07, 2016
CFCFAN,

Looks like sander is gaining...Hillary is some how slowing down or is it just me ?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:11am On May 07, 2016
armyofone:

Looks like sander is gaining...Hillary is some how slowing down or is it just me ?

He is going to win some of the remaining contests. But, Hillary is sure to carry New Jersey, and maybe California.
So, in the end, neither candidate will get to 2,382 before the convention. It will be the super-delegates (15% of the delegates) that will essentially hand Hillary the nomination.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:07am On May 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2016
From Her FB page.

Democratic delegate count May/4/2016 Hillary Clinton - 2202
Bernie Sanders - 1400
Needed to win - 2383.

And the delegate count margin keeps widening in Clinton's favor.

At this point if Sanders cared about the democratic party (though he's not even a democrat and has said it himself) he would resign and endorse Hillary, he knows he's not going to win and is just trying to feed off of attention for not having achieved anything in his political career, now that Hillary has beat him quite easily (given the fact she's had to face scrutiny from his campaign AND donald's) he's jealous.

I'm starting to think Sanders just wants to divide the democratic voters so when it's the GOP against the Democrats Trump will beat her. Though that's not gonna happen. Sanders' lies caught up with him and he doesn't like it. #feelthepeoplesmath #hillary2016

PS - if you hit view more comments, after a few days you will notice Bernie's supporters posting insulting comments, their trump mentality shows, and how they're already pledging to vote for him (the republican party) when Sanders inevitably loses.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2016
From her FB page.

Donald Trump is as dangerous person as Hitler! He shall not be a president. I am South Korean, and I am not a citizen of the United States, but I support Mrs. Clinton!! I am criticizing Trump because he said there is no reason to protect Japan and South Korea. UNITED STATES TROOPS CANNOT LEAVE JAPAN AND KOREA BECAUSE UNITED STATES WILL LOSE ADVANTAGE IN COMPETITION BETWEEN RUSSIA AND CHINA! I don't want to see Russians and Chinese controlling the world!! World is overally maintaining peace because the Unites States is working as international police!

I sure don't as well.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:14am On May 09, 2016
Former mexican president Apologizes to Trump.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1288871/Former-Mexican-president-apologizes-Donald-Trump.html

The guy eyes don clear small
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2016
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:26pm On May 09, 2016
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:32pm On May 09, 2016
Missy89:

She is delusional
She wants in on the ticket with Trump.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 09, 2016
ValerianSteel:
She wants in on the ticket with Trump.
Palin is among the few people that would accept the position... so no surprise at her moves
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2016
CFCman:

Palin is among the few people that would accept the position... so no surprise at her moves
She'd jump at the mention of her name grin grin

Saw this pic online today,dunno if its true but it sure is something Trump would say.

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 09, 2016
ValerianSteel:
She'd jump at the mention of her name grin grin

Saw this pic online today,dunno if its true but it sure is something Trump would say.
Hmmm
It's all coming together now. Who knows, Trump may be after all a Democrat plant in the GOP. Bill Clinton reportedly "encouraged" him to run for president.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:57pm On May 09, 2016
CFCman:

Hmmm
It's all coming together now. Who knows, Trump may be after all a Democrat plant in the GOP. Bill Clinton reportedly "encouraged" him to run for president.
No surprise there.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 10, 2016
Will Nebraska and West Virginia voters endorse Trump today? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.