Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (655289 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 13, 2016
NBC news is reporting that Rex Tillerson - CEO of Exxon Mobil - will be Trump's pick for Secretary of State.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Adesiji77: 5:13am On Dec 13, 2016
ValerianSteel:
http://www.google.com

Use it wisely and get informed.

It is generally believed that the electoral college is mostly a formality but do you think that recent events could make the electors change their vote?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:56am On Dec 13, 2016
CFCman:

Her recount efforts are officially over .
Trump still carries the 3 states
Now does it mean Mama Chelsea won't occupy the White House next month? angry

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 13, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Now does it mean Mama Chelsea won't occupy the White House next month? angry
No, it doesn't totally end her chances. The Electoral College still has to vote on December 19, and it's members could technically vote their conscience regardless of the result of the popular vote.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:39am On Dec 13, 2016
CFCman:

No, it doesn't totally end her chances. The Electoral College still has to vote on December 19, and it's members could technically vote their conscience regardless of the result of the popular vote.
So you still have hope that the electors will vote in favour of Hilary rather than Trump?

I dey laugh.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 13, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
So you still have hope that the electors will vote in favour of Hilary rather than Trump?

I dey laugh.
Lol
I don't realistically think that the EC would vote against Trump, but it's a theoretical possibility.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by momentarylapse: 6:58am On Dec 13, 2016
CFCman:
NBC news is reporting that Rex Tillerson - CEO of Exxon Mobil - will be Trump's pick for Secretary of State.

I thought romney was the front runner for that position? Any way the "oil bloc" crew will be happier with one of their own being the country's top diplomat!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2016
Carly Fiorina under consideration for intelligence role with Trump

Former Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina is apparently in the running for director of national intelligence, the New York Times reported Monday.

Fiorina, who ran Hewlett Packard as CEO in the previous decade, is meeting with President-elect Trump on Monday to discuss the position, according to the Times. Fiorina previously served on the Central Intelligence Agency's External Advisory Board.

Fiorina was one of the few presidential candidates who was able to get Trump to back down on an attack during the race. Trump remarked in an interview with Rolling Stone that Fiorina was not attractive enough to be president, saying "Look at that face!"

However, during a presidential debate, Fiorina calmly called out Trump for making the comment and Trump apologized.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-carly-fiorina-under-consideration-for-intelligence-role-with-trump/article/2609424
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by missjo(f): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2016
ValerianSteel:
http://www.google.com

Use it wisely and get informed.
LOL, I know the news. grin

I'm just wondering how you typed that stuff with a straight face.
Everyday citizens with no security clearance demand intelligence briefing. It's a joke right?

Perhaps I'm not understanding the kind of intelligence briefing they want or how wide the scope. Russian interference in the election should be proven and then the report made public. Electors demanding briefings to make decisions kinda goes against everything the electoral college stands for.
IT HAS TO BE A JOKE, but I feel I'm the only one seeing it and laughing. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by missjo(f): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2016
1bkaye:
His appointments just keep getting worse
Please explain how this is to me.

Try not to parrot what you heard on the news or read on the internet. I want to read your own personal analysis if you don't mind. smiley

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
BREAKING: Donald Trump remains winner of Wisconsin following statewide recount showing few changes in vote totals.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
lol

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
missjo:

LOL, I know the news. grin

I'm just wondering how you typed that stuff with a straight face.
Everyday citizens with no security clearance demand intelligence briefing. It's a joke right?

Perhaps I'm not understanding the kind of intelligence briefing they want or how wide the scope. Russian interference in the election should be proven and then the report made public. Electors demanding briefings to make decisions kinda goes against everything the electoral college stands for.
IT HAS TO BE A JOKE, but I feel I'm the only one seeing it and laughing. grin
They (Obama, Hillary and their cronies including d so called CIA) are walking round the clock 24/7 to delegitimize Trump's election. Intelligence briefings? I can't help but laugh at d whole post election drama. Blaming Russia since time memorial will only make dem a laughingstock continuously.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
stanech:
lol
Is this for real? lol
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
stanech:
BREAKING: Donald Trump remains winner of Wisconsin following statewide recount showing few changes in vote totals.

Sure, lol @valerian

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
1bkaye:
His appointments just keep getting worse
It just keeps getting sweeter to hear ur silent moans each time he makes an appointment, meanwhile so much more to come.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Someone pls help me look for Lucasbalo. He's been on ghostmode since he arrived Lasgidi grin

I can understand you came home with your wife & kids. It's not as if your wife will be monitoring your every move.

You can tell her you're just reading news update on Nairaland grin

Besides, I know you're a player, just post something on this thread bruh! grin

BTW, what's the name of that your last daughter? grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
l

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
True

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
fact

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Evidence that Russia interfared in the US election sent to CNN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
That would be great

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
obixcel:
Is this for real? lol
lol naaaa
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
Timbuktuo:

We will not take it. The Russians caused it. grin

There have not been this much denial.

If the democrats want to hold any relevance again they must get back to their roots. They are becoming a joke
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:
Someone pls help me look for Lucasbalo. He's been on ghostmode since he arrived Lasgidi grin

I can understand you came home with your wife & kids. It's not as if your wife will be monitoring your every move.

The guy is coming back to Nigeria. it is over for them..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

Calm down my Ijebu friend. I am enjoying in my paradise ( Ikeja Country Mansion) right now with all my crew. Will be jumping back into action soon after the big Birthday bash for my old Prince.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
stanech:

The guy is coming back to Nigeria. it is over for them..
Unlike you, I am an international player. In Lasgidi now enjoying my parents.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
BREAKING: Kanye @ Trump tower

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Breaking Kanye @ Trump Tower

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Timbuktuo:
Appleyard, thank you for your observations. If you notice, it's the Democrats here who are incapable of entertaining an opposing view. Any contrary new to theirs is considered an affront to their intellect, but we know that opinions must be questioned for them to be accorded 'fact' status. Discussion of various ideas also usually leads to consensus through fine-tuning of opinions as nobody is an island of knowledge.

Democrats, who claim to be liberal, progressive and chpions of diversity are obviously nothing but thought tyrants who feel they have moral/intellectual superiority over people who see things differently to them. They then attempt to shut down debate by disingenuous virtue signalling by calling opponents racist, misogynists. Here, their daddy LucasBalo will quickly call you an American wannabe, a term that those who oppose Trump aren't qualified for, forgetting that it makes no sense for an American wannabe to support Trump considering his stance on immigration. But this is Lucas we're talking about here, a person who is as alien to critical, logical thought as Trump is to Islam.

Then they will tell you alternative sources of information aren't credible because those sources see and engage the world differently than they. It's comedy at its finest, I tell you. They spin everything Trump does negatively and expect that nobody calls them out on it, because they think they have all the answers. Jokers.

Me, I will say I am overjoyed Hillary lost, if for no other reason than the aversion of a totally needless war with Russia whose end noone could have predicted. Anybody that doesn't like it can go and do the needful. grin
Macho man, in Lagos now. Set up our meeting in any place of your choice and see how machoistic you are by calling me a bastard to my face. It will be open to our friends here since I promised I will Holla at you on getting to Nigeria. The ball is in your court. Let me hear from you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Unlike you, I am an international player. In Lasgidi now enjoying my parents.

Hurry and get back b4 Trump is sworn in. Otherwise you will be stuck down here in Naija

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.