Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (653394 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:27pm On May 20, 2017
raumdeuter:
Trump just whispered to Putin I will have more flexibility when I win my next election

Impeach!!!! grin

Special prosecutor now!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

Like I say, let's watch and see.

An advice: Don't undestimate the influence of Donald John Trump.

We have seen his art of the deal skills with Mexico. Still no money and no wall. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Yeah, by appointing oil moguls and Wall Street bankers into his administration and then his rich family. grin

He appointed capable hands to run things. He is an employer of labor (CEO of Trump Organization), he has experience recruiting people. so relax

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2017
The assemblage of the brain deads, comparing apples and oranges as usual. We already know a back network was opened at the drumpf tower to communicate with the rus, we already know page took a recording of drumpf to Moscow to curry the favor of there rus master. We already know that the drumpf campaign didn't report 18 communications with the rus to the I.C, we already know kiyslak hold enormous meeting with drumpf sidekicks and they lied about it, till the media bursted there bubbles. We already know Sally Yates and Obama administration advice the drumpf on hiring a foreign lobbyists and rus op Flynn. We already know the alpha and Deutsche bank connection in rus and drumpf illegal financial dealings. So y'all m0rons should shut the f**++k up.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

He appointed capable hands to run things. He is an employer of labor (CEO of Trump Organization), he has experience recruiting people. so relax

Ooooh, so this is what draining the swamp means? Appointing more lobbyists? grin

I am sorry bro but I am not surprised some Nigerians think he is normal. I mean look at your president and the former one and the military rule that you all got so used to. For you, it's normal to be governed by bush men. It's ok, it's you who has to live in a messed up country more than 50 years after independence.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 20, 2017
schwarzkopf:
The assemblage of the brain deads, comparing apples and oranges as usual. We already know a back network was opened at the drumpf tower to communicate with the rus, we already know page took a recording of drumpf to Moscow to curry the favor of there rus master. We already know that the drumpf campaign didn't report 18 communications with the rus to the I.C, we already know kiyslak hold enormous meeting with drumpf sidekicks and they lied about it, till the media bursted there bubbles. We already know Sally Yates and Obama administration advice the drumpf on hiring a foreign lobbyists and rus op Flynn. We already know the alpha and Deutsche bank connection in rus and drumpf illegal financial dealings. So y'all m0rons should shut the f**++k up.

Come on!

They will twist and tweak everything as it suits their narrative. Don't think you can convince them. Democracy is still foreign to them and all the values that we uphold. Military rule and autocratic leadership is what they are used to, at home and in government.

They identify with Trump because he is a bush man, familiar to them, reminds them of the environment they grew up in. A person like Obama intimidates them. He has what they cannot get and not even buy. CLASS!

No doubt Russia meddled in US elections and no doubt Trump supported it. He even admitted it in public. The only question that remains is whether the intelligence agencies can gather enough evidence that there was a punishable collusion.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On May 20, 2017
Missy89:
Impeach!!!! grin

Special prosecutor now!

Under Trump, The IRS is targeting liberal organizations
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Come on!

They will twist and tweak everything as it suits their narrative. Don't think you can convince them. Democracy is still foreign to them and all the values that we uphold. Military rule and autocratic leadership is what they are used to, at home and in government.

They identify with Trump because he is a bush man, familiar to them, reminds them of the environment they grew up in. A person like Obama intimidates them. He has what they cannot get and not even buy. CLASS!

No doubt Russia meddled in US elections and no doubt Trump supported it. He even admitted it in public. The only question that remains is whether the intelligence agencies can gather enough evidence that there was a punishable collusion.

Well stated. Check out Louise mensch and @20commitee on Twitter. They are really digging stuffs on the loser.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 20, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Well stated. Check out Louise mensch and @20commitee on Twitter. They are really digging stuffs on the loser.

I did when you first posted the link.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

Well, what you want is irrelevant in the scheme of things.

As for who he is: He is the 45th president and commander in chief of the United States Armed Forces, a real estate billionaire and a proud grand father.

That's the fact and you should deal with that! cheesy

Yeah he was democratically elected and probably will be democratically removed.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 6:15pm On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Trump flip flopping as usual. grin

Unbelievably inconsistent, it's like watching a trapeze artist, kinda mesmerising.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 20, 2017
LordReed:

Unbelievably inconsistent, it's like watching a trapeze artist, kinda mesmerising.

I hope the Saudis have seen this too:

Why would she wear a headscarf? He only expects it of decent women like Michelle. That's a new definition of consistency. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2017

@onyenze123

This was Donald Trump before becoming President. Today he is over there making nice not rocking the boat. LoL hows that for different? LMAO!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:31pm On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Ooooh, so this is what draining the swamp means? Appointing more lobbyists? grin

I am sorry bro but I am not surprised some Nigerians think he is normal. I mean look at your president and the former one and the military rule that you all got so used to. For you, it's normal to be governed by bush men. It's ok, it's you who has to live in a messed up country more than 50 years after independence.
Gbam. That's the problem I have with some of our brothers in Nigeria. They are so used to worthless and despotic leaders and they see that in trump, hence their affection for him but Western World is different from Third World where their leaders bastardized the country leaving majority of the citizens fighting over crumps.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2017
LordReed:

@onyenze123

This was Donald Trump before becoming President. Today he is over there making nice not rocking the boat. LoL hows that for different? LMAO!
No one takes anything coming out of trump's mouth as a face value except his cult followers.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:35pm On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

I hope the Saudis have seen this too:

Why would she wear a headscarf? He only expects it of decent women like Michelle. That's a new definition of consistency. grin
Confirmed Olosho in the WH. Really miss Michelle, a woman of Class, Grace, Intelligence and Beauty unlike some lonely trash in the middle of nowhere.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 20, 2017
LordReed:

@onyenze123

A man of his word. grin

He does what he promises. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. That's the problem I have with some of our brothers in Nigeria. They are so used to worthless and despotic leaders and they see that in trump, hence their affection for him but Western World is different from Third World where their leaders bastardized the country leaving majority of the citizens fighting over crumps.

Some think it is normal and even admirable to act like a bush man and others want to see your country damaged like Nigeria's economy. Trevor Noah was right to compare Trump to African leaders. You see where Africa is now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Some think it is normal and even admirable to act like a bush man and others want to see your country damaged like Nigeria's economy. Trevor Noah was right to compare Trump to African leaders. You see where Africa is now.
That is where the affections from our cousins in Nigeria for trump comes from. They have been bullied, battered and demoralized by one worthless leader after another and they see that in trump. I got News for them, Western World is different. I saw that Trevor Noah Show and I thought he made excellent analysis. Why would any sane mind still support a worthlessly clueless trump is beyond my imagination. So much drama in less than six months in office.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Everybody is a lobbyist even in America. The critical issue is did he appoint the right people?

Draining the swamp means removing people stagnating the development of the inner states (hinterlands).
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 20, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You are messed up in the brain, why don't they just abort this loser and the world have one less idiiot to worry about. In one breathe they are killing us for our hawkish foreign policy in other breathe we ain't been killed cos of our military spending. Make up your mind loser.

The other gibberish you sprouted out there is irrelevant as your life and times. If you don't bring any concrete evidence of our involvement in B.H, you are just a blabber mouth with stones for brain.

Drumpf spewed classified stuffs to the rus, that why the white house tried severally to modified the meeting transcript pass on to the I.C.

Take it or not, America is safe because of first-class security setup which has a $1trillion per annum

Do you know Gilbert Chagoury? you can browse about him. He is the billionaire the northern Nigeria politicians used to pay to Clinton not to list Boko Haram as a terrorist organization through Clinton Foundation during Goodluck Jonathan Organization. How about the Chibok girls propaganda CNN and other fake MSM used to destabilize the government?
How about refusal to sell arms to the then Nigerian government based on human rights issue but you sell arms to Saudi? Do you know about Africomm? what the fvck is there doing in Niger republic?

"Trump shared classified information with the Rus" propaganda will soon fizzle out, it doesn't hold water.

Get lost and rot in hell. Schizophrenic mo.ronic I.diot

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

We have seen his art of the deal skills with Mexico. Still no money and no wall. grin

He just clocked 100days in office, give him time.

He has so many ways to bring mexico to its knees. He is picking his fights one by one.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 20, 2017
LordReed:

Yeah he was democratically elected and probably will be democratically removed.

keep dreaming. Republican controls congress, deal with that first.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 20, 2017
LordReed:

@onyenze123

Not only Saudi Arabia. NATO is in the same shoe. He is simply telling them to pay up for the security services and protection US renders. Is anything wrong with that? i

Saudi will gladly pay since Trump is anti Iranian deal. Look at the way he was welcomed there.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:
No one takes anything coming out of trump's mouth as a face value except his cult followers.

Not when he is the commander in chief, deal with that

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 9:21pm On May 20, 2017
Liberals are desperately looking for a scandal today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

Not when he is the commander in chief, deal with that
That is why trump with little t is lawyering up .
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

He just clocked 100days in office, give him time.

He has so many ways to bring mexico to its knees. He is picking his fights one by one.

YEAH, he is the BIGLIEST ever.

Let us blackmail weaker nations. Let us bring other countries down.

Who has a bigger pe.nis? Trump has the BIGLIEST pe.nis. grin

Can you now see why it is impossible not to mock you?

Go to sleep kiddo. How old are you?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

Everybody is a lobbyist even in America. The critical issue is did he appoint the right people?

Draining the swamp means removing people stagnating the development of the inner states (hinterlands).

grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

YEAH, he is the BIGLIEST ever.

Let us blackmail weaker nations. Let us bring other countries down.

Who has a bigger pe.nis? Trump has the BIGLIEST pe.nis. grin

Can you now see why it is impossible not to mock you?

Go to sleep kiddo. How old are you?
He is sure a kiddo. That's the downside of Google. You get all these American politics experts who never see inside of an Aircraft in their life and they will come on nairaland and expose their ignorance. I wonder why they are not worried about the politicians in Nigeria destroying their life with corruption and nepotism. Useless bunch.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

Like the experience he had scamming people with his Unaccredited, Fake and Worthless Trump university.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

keep dreaming. Republican controls congress, deal with that first.

There is such a thing as hubris.

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.