Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (653428 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:29pm On May 20, 2017
LordReed:

There is such a thing as hubris.

LordWeed, there is nothing like "democratically removed" grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 10:32pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

Not only Saudi Arabia. NATO is in the same shoe. He is simply telling them to pay up for the security services and protection US renders. Is anything wrong with that? i

Saudi will gladly pay since Trump is anti Iranian deal. Look at the way he was welcomed there.

Ahh yes just like NATO he admitted that he had no idea wtf he was talking about. LoL
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:37pm On May 20, 2017
Batshit crazy Louise Mensch claims that the supreme court notified Trump that the formal process of impeachment against him has begun cheesy

hahahahhaha

mental case

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

YEAH, he is the BIGLIEST ever.

Let us blackmail weaker nations. Let us bring other countries down.

Who has a bigger pe.nis? Trump has the BIGLIEST pe.nis. grin

Can you now see why it is impossible not to mock you?

Go to sleep kiddo. How old are you?

I am simply reminding you the powers of the US president.

It's not about age, it's about maturity. stop fooling yourself.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 20, 2017
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Like the experience he had scamming people with his Unaccredited, Fake and Worthless Trump university.

Unaccredited, fake and worthless?

Go and do a brain surgery.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 20, 2017
LordReed:

There is such a thing as hubris.

Not when you have the best space agency called NASA. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 20, 2017
LordReed:

Ahh yes just like NATO he admitted that he had no idea wtf he was talking about. LoL

I gave you the NATO clause and you want to run along with it. relax.

He knows what is he talking about. NATO will comply, they have no choice once the US president talks.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2017
Missy89:

LordWeed, there is nothing like "democratically removed" grin

MissPassiveAggressive look up poetic license.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

I am simply reminding you the powers of the US president.

It's not about age, it's about maturity. stop fooling yourself.

grin

Of which you have so much that I sensed from thousands of miles away that you are still a boy. Face your books child! Instead of spamming the forum with your infantile worldview.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

He knows what is he talking about. NATO will comply, they have no choice once the US president talks.

Hail Trump shouts the little black boy. Would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

Apparently you also don't know anything about NATO. NATO does not pay the US for anything so there's nothing to comply with on that score.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 11:01pm On May 20, 2017
LordReed:

MissPassiveAggressive look up poetic license.

LordWeed, Nice try wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:06pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

Unaccredited, fake and worthless?

Go and do a brain surgery.
You are a first class dummy.. Why did he close the Fake University down after paying $25 million to settle the people he scammed with the fake university. Boy, stick to your Biafra and leave this to people with brains.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 20, 2017
LordReed:

Apparently you also don't know anything about NATO. NATO does not pay the US for anything so there's nothing to comply with on that score.

lol grin

Can NATO exist if US pulls out?

Every NATO member has to pay 2% of their GDP as agreed and US is its bonafide member.

NATO is US, US is NATO. So, they pay to US

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/us-pays-2214-nato-budget-germany-1465-13-allies-pay-below-1

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Hail Trump shouts the little black boy. Would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

All hail Trump, deal with it.

He is your commander in chief and among the 2% of global elite. What can you do expect to whine on a faceless forum?

Go and face your responsibilities

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

All hail Trump, deal with it.

He is your commander in chief and among the 2% of global elite. What can you do expect to whine on a faceless forum?

Go and face your responsibilities

Little boy, calm down. You will develop HBP before you turn 20. grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

lol grin

Every NATO member has to pay 2% of their GDP as agreed and US is its bonafide member.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/us-pays-2214-nato-budget-germany-1465-13-allies-pay-below-1

USA can just pull out like that because they have been in the NATO for charity. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:15pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

Take it or not, America is safe because of first-class security setup which has a $1trillion per annum

Do you know Gilbert Chagoury? you can browse about him. He is the billionaire the northern Nigeria politicians used to pay to Clinton not to list Boko Haram as a terrorist organization through Clinton Foundation during Goodluck Jonathan Organization. How about the Chibok girls propaganda CNN and other fake MSM used to destabilize the government?
How about refusal to sell arms to the then Nigerian government based on human rights issue but you sell arms to Saudi? Do you know about Africomm? what the fvck is there doing in Niger republic?

"Trump shared classified information with the Rus" propaganda will soon fizzle out, it doesn't hold water.

Get lost and rot in hell. Schizophrenic mo.ronic I.diot

You ain't so bright loser, the whole gibberish you sprouted out. Look like a classic brainwashed bull**shiit by Alex Jones. Go drown on your misinformation war kiddo.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

lol grin

The US entered NATO because of Russia so there are 2 conceivable reasons why the US would pull out of NATO, Russia is no longer a threat militarily or the US has an alliance with Russia.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:17pm On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

USA can just pull out like that because they have been in the NATO for charity. grin grin grin grin grin

That kiddo is as bright as a toddler suffering from down syndrome. His clear ignorance on the working on NATO just blow the intelligent sounding cover.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2017
To the blockhead stroking Louise mensch, it's obvious your brain is short charging. She broke most of the smoking guns from wapo and nytimes days before they even dream about it. But to drumpfist the Roger Stones of this world is there holy grail.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

grin

Of which you have so much that I sensed from thousands of miles away that you are still a boy. Face your books child! Instead of spamming the forum with your infantile worldview.

lol.

Have you ever seen my input on foreign politics?

I decided to dedicate one day out of my 7 day vacation for your type. My countdown is running. once it is up, I am long gone.

you can continue spewing your thrash once am gone, not when am around.

As a grown up man, I expected you to counter my opinions with reasonable logic but you think insults will get you result. well, you don't know me. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

lol.

Have you ever seen my input on foreign politics?

I decided to dedicate one day out of my 7 day vacation for your type. My countdown is running. once it is up, I am long gone.

you can continue spewing your thrash once am gone, not when am around.

As a grown up man, I expected you to counter my opinions with reasonable logic but you think insults will get you result. well, you don't know me. Enjoy.

You mean you are running out of data? Awwww. No wonder rich people are your Gods.

After you said that Trump will blackmail Mexico to pay for the wall, I stopped trying logic on you. You must be a child or plain stewpid. I was polite enough to go for the former because that would mean that there is still hope for you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 20, 2017
schwarzkopf:

That kiddo is as bright as a toddler suffering from down syndrome. His clear ignorance on the working on NATO just blow the intelligent sounding cover.

Unbelievable with which authority he pretends to know enough.
Just when you thought you heard it all.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 20, 2017
LordReed:

Not after Merkel and Theresa May met him in white house to pledge their (European and Britain) compliance. Let US pull out of NATO and let's see what happens. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 11:28pm On May 20, 2017
LordReed:

The US entered NATO because of Russia so there are 2 conceivable reasons why the US would pull out of NATO,Russia is no longer a threat militarily or the US has an alliance with Russia.

LordWeed, How do you explain the NRC within NATO? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 20, 2017
LordReed:

The US entered NATO because of Russia so there are 2 conceivable reasons why the US would pull out of NATO, Russia is no longer a threat militarily or the US has an alliance with Russia.

The NATO serves to deter and to defend. Today Russia, tomorrow North Korea. Pulling out of NATO is a lose-lose situation but the child who is spamming the thread thinks he is on the playground here. And even though his God Trump no longer thinks that NATO is obsolete, he still has not figured out why. And then he asks me to engage him in a discussion as if he was my equal.

Please! Someone slap this boy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:32pm On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

The NATO serves to deter and to defend. Today Russia, tomorrow North Korea. Pulling out of NATO is a lose-lose situation but the child who is spamming the thread thinks he is on the playground here. And even though his God Trump no longer thinks that NATO is obsolete, he still has not figured out why. And then he asks me to engage him in a discussion as if he was my equal.

Please! Someone slap this boy.

That iddiot is high on his own urine. He's as bright as the oil draining grandma lamp.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 20, 2017
onyenze123:

Not after Merkel and Theresa May met him in white house to pledge their (European and Britain) compliance. Let US pull out of NATO and let's see what happens. grin

And when someone pulls down Trump's Towers, the US will not want NATO countries to fight by their side for, let us say, 10 years like in Afghanistan?

Can you see how stewpid you are?

In your mosquito brain you were thinking you actually made sense to assume that NATO was of no use to the interest of the US.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are a first class dummy.. Why did he close the Fake University down after paying $25 million to settle the people he scammed with the fake university. Boy, stick to your Biafra and leave this to people with brains.

So you left out the part that "“The student of Trump University have waited for years" before Trump pay them?

He simply payed them because it's a distraction from his political campaign and forming of his cabinet. Imagine Trump, president elect appearing in court over nonsense or the MSM fake news blowing the nonsense
out of proportion

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Little boy, calm down. You will develop HBP before you turn 20. grin grin

HBP are for people like you who don't workout and take things too serious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.