Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (653520 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 9:21am On May 23, 2017
KratosCorp:
I see nothing personal or indicative of strife there. All I saw was that - being her first - the POTUS tried a bit to offer the FLOTUS a coded psychological boost as they aproached the waiting dignitaries.

But FLOTUS, not wanting to give the libtrads - like mindfulness - any chance to project their imaginary weakness on her, opted to assert her well nurtured and fully integrated individuality as a fully independent and strong woman - even as FLOTUS.

This did not bother the POTUS a bit. If anything he was all happy to see that the FLOTUS was having fun and was flawlessly taking her spotlight with a huge elegant Trump stride.

Nothing to see here libtards. Case closed. But losers are bound to projections.

LoL! All Trump supporters​ have become amazing spin doctors! LMAO!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2017
KratosCorp:
I see nothing personal or indicative of strife there. All I saw was that - being her first - the POTUS tried a bit to offer the FLOTUS a coded psychological boost as they aproached the waiting dignitaries.

But FLOTUS, not wanting to give the libtrads - like mindfulness - any chance to project their imaginary weakness on her, opted to assert her well nurtured and fully integrated individuality as a fully independent and strong woman - even as FLOTUS.

This did not bother the POTUS a bit. If anything he was all happy to see that the FLOTUS was having fun and was flawlessly taking her spotlight with a huge elegant Trump stride.

They (Libtards) are now bitching and falsely alleging that the FLOTUS did a hand swat on the POTUS (swatted his hands away) when he tried to hold her, someone captured d moment and they are now bitching on it. this show just how sad (and low) this entire " bashing " has become! Now they are trying to undermine their marriage as well?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 11:21am On May 23, 2017
obixcel:
They (Libtards) are now bitching and falsely alleging that the FLOTUS did a hand swat on the POTUS (swatted his hands away) when he tried to hold her, someone captured d moment and they are now bitching on it. this show just how sad (and low) this entire " bashing " has become! Now they are trying to undermine their marriage as well?

Watch the close ups, it was a hand swat. And it is just as sad as when Republicans Bitches about innocuous things like what Obama put on his burger and the color of his suit so don't you act so innocent.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2017
Trump asked intelligence chiefs to push back against FBI collusion probe after Comey revealed its existence

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-asked-intelligence-chiefs-to-push-back-against-fbi-collusion-probe-after-comey-revealed-its-existence/2017/05/22/394933bc-3f10-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.199eda6091fb

By Adam Entous and Ellen Nakashima May 22 at 6:23 PM

President Trump asked two of the nation’s top intelligence officials in March to help him push back against an FBI investigation into possible coordination between his campaign and the Russian government, according to current and former officials.

Trump made separate appeals to the director of national intelligence, Daniel Coats, and to Adm. Michael S. Rogers, the director of the National Security Agency, urging them to publicly deny the existence of any evidence of collusion during the 2016 election.

Coats and Rogers refused to comply with the requests, which they both deemed to be inappropriate, according to two current and two former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private communications with the president.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 23, 2017
KratosCorp:

It may be true but it's more likely that she is pissed at his performance as president.

By the way, you sound very familiar. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 23, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
Trump asked intelligence chiefs to push back against FBI collusion probe after Comey revealed its existence

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-asked-intelligence-chiefs-to-push-back-against-fbi-collusion-probe-after-comey-revealed-its-existence/2017/05/22/394933bc-3f10-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.199eda6091fb

President Trump asked two of the nation’s top intelligence officials in March to help him push back against an FBI investigation into possible coordination between his campaign and the Russian government, according to current and former officials.

Trump made separate appeals to the director of national intelligence, Daniel Coats, and to Adm. Michael S. Rogers, the director of the National Security Agency, urging them to publicly deny the existence of any evidence of collusion during the 2016 election.

Coats and Rogers refused to comply with the requests, which they both deemed to be inappropriate, according to two current and two former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private communications with the president.

He did 'cause he is innocent. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 23, 2017
LordReed:

Watch the close ups, it was a hand swat. And it is just as sad as when Republicans Bitches about innocuous things like what Obama put on his burger and the color of his suit so don't you act so innocent.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 23, 2017
obixcel:

Life has become very easy for us nowadays while you are sweating to defend the lunacy. It's fun watching you. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2017
TheShopKeeper:

The Bottomline is that trump will be forced to resign before being impeached. I am looking at the time frame of 18 to 24 months.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by KratosCorp: 3:20pm On May 23, 2017
You never can tell. wink

Mindfulness:

It may be true but it's more likely that she is pissed at his performance as president.

By the way, you sound very familiar. grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by KratosCorp: 3:23pm On May 23, 2017
[s]
TheShopKeeper:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 4:07pm On May 23, 2017
TheShopKeeper:

Hidden deep inside the "bombshell" is this paragraph

In his call with Rogers, Trump urged the NSA director to speak out publicly if there was no evidence of collusion, according to officials briefed on the exchange.

in other words, Trump was asking Rogers to speak honestly about the situation, not ordering him to lie

Washington Compost lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 23, 2017
KratosCorp:
You never can tell. wink

I think I can. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 23, 2017
Missy89:

Hidden deep inside the "bombshell" is this paragraph

In his call with Rogers, Trump urged the NSA director to speak out publicly if there was no evidence of collusion, according to officials briefed on the exchange.

in other words, Trump was asking Rogers to speak honestly about the situation, not ordering him to lie

Washington Compost lipsrsealed

If? If? grin

If there was no collusion if should be that. wink grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by KratosCorp: 4:53pm On May 23, 2017
Spill it then. kiss

Mindfulness:

I think I can. grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:53pm On May 23, 2017
Mindfulness:

I think I can. grin
Stanech.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On May 23, 2017
ISIS strikes in UK

over 20 people dead at a concert
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Stanech.

Noooooo, the syntax is too intricate for Stanech. cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 23, 2017
raumdeuter:
ISIS strikes in UK

over 25 people dead at a concert

Fake news.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2017
FLASH BACK!!...THE DAY AFTER....Long before the losers quickly but carefully hatched the Russian conspiracy theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLYf8IVPQNM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 23, 2017
raumdeuter:
ISIS strikes in UK

over 25 people dead at a concert

The most painful part is most are children/teens
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On May 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

The most painful part is most are children/teens

Yes. What cowardly act.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes. What cowardly act.

I know right. Just so disgusted about the whole thing. I watched a video of a mother who still doesn't have an idea of her daughters' whereabouts. My heart literally broke. An eight year old girl dead. Her life was yet to start. I just can't understand why. What's their aim? Why kids/teens who are still oblivious to what's going on in this world
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On May 23, 2017
lovelygurl:
I know right. Just so disgusted about the whole thing. I watched a video of a mother who still doesn't have an idea of her daughters' whereabouts. My heart literally broke. An eight year old girl dead. Her life was yet to start. I just can't understand why. What's their aim? Why kids/teens who are still oblivious to what's going on in this world

Just like you will ask what is Boko Harams aim

Their aim is to attack the Western way of life, They are terrorists they are attacking soft targets to further their push to establish the caliphate all over the world

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2017
The world mourns except CNN
It's absolutely stunning that tens of minutes after the Carnage in Manchester, while most news network around the world quickly switched to cover the sad and fateful event, The liberal Fake media ,like CNN, were busy as usual Trump-bashing away their time grin grin, unbelievable!!. I believe even an average and typical Trump hater must have been enraged by such act of insensitivity. Just last year they were eating and dinning with the Party of the ''when they go low we go high'' (name withheld) grin grin Now I think they have sank into the lowest of all lows.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2017
obixcel:
The world mourns except CNN
It's absolutely stunning that tens of minutes after the Carnage in Manchester, while most news network around the world quickly switched to cover the sad and fateful event, The liberal Fake media ,like CNN, were busy as usual Trump-bashing away their time grin grin, unbelievable!!. I believe even an average and typical Trump hater must have been enraged by such act of insensitivity. Just last year they were eating and dinning with the Party of the ''when they go low we go high'' (name withheld) grin grin Now I think they have sank into the lowest of all lows.
Meanwhile, still expecting your worthless lord trump to send his condolences to 30 of your cousins who died in Calabar watching the soccer game.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2017
Amateur in charge of America. The Trump budget is DOA according to the second most powerful republican senator. Sen. John Coryn of Texas said the worthless budget is Dead on Arrival. Amateurs in charge are trying to destroy America.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Meanwhile, still expecting your worthless lord trump to send his condolences to 30 of your cousins who died in Calabar watching the soccer game.
I didn't even know u were a United Fan until recent. I'm a United fan too. It's sad about what happened. Look, we can disagree in political issues but it isn't fair to politicize sports, and worse when it comes to Tragedies like this. Wishing for the Europa League title. Good luck to us.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2017
obixcel:
I didn't even know u were a United Fan until recent. I'm a United fan too. It's sad about what happened. Look, we can disagree in political issues but it isn't fair to politicize sports, and worse when it comes to Tragedies like this. Wishing for the Europa League title. Good luck to us.
Man U man all my life and I have seen many of their games live and I have pic of me with Sir Ferguson, Wayne Rooney and couple other players latest was Ibrahimnovich this past January . I don't know if it's appropriate for me to post the pictures. How come you support trump when you are ManU fan and we Man U fans are known for our excellence and good judgement. Lol I never see a Man U fan that I don't like. You have a good judgement except your support of trump. Tomorrow , we will beat the hell out of Ajax.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

What's their aim? Why kids/teens who are still oblivious to what's going on in this world

Actually They have a pretty good theory, see the idea is that children are still pure therefore if they die they go straight to heaven, they see it as liberating kids, Hard to argue against that logic.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:00am On May 24, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Man U man all my life and I have seen many of their games live and I have pic of me with Sir Ferguson, Wayne Rooney and couple other players latest was Ibrahimnovich this past January . I don't know if it's appropriate for me to post the pictures. How come you support trump when you are ManU fan and we Man U fans are known for our excellence and good judgement. Lol I never see a Man U fan that I don't like. You have a good judgement except your support of trump. Tomorrow , we will beat the hell out of Ajax.
Lol, that's because football and politics are like day and night -they are different. But good luck any ways, let's win tonight.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2017
obixcel:
Lol, that's because football and politics are like day and night -they are different. But good luck any ways, let's win tonight.
Lucasbalo:

I think this shows we can agree to disagree without thinking of ourselves as enemies. Political discourse should focus on the way forward instead of ad hominems.

Wish ManU luck ( actually I wish it was Arsenal playing but yeah that'll happen lol).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.