Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (653474 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:50am On May 24, 2017
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 12:39pm On May 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

I know right. Just so disgusted about the whole thing. I watched a video of a mother who still doesn't have an idea of her daughters' whereabouts. My heart literally broke. An eight year old girl dead. Her life was yet to start. I just can't understand why.What's their aim? Why kids/teens who are still oblivious to what's going on in this world

Simple answer. He is practicing his religion

Sunan Ibn Majah 4020

It was narrated from Abu Malik Ash’ari that the Messenger of Allah said
“People among my nation will drink wine, calling it by another name, and musical instruments will be played for them and singing girls (will sing for them). Allah will cause the earth to swallow them up, and will turn them into monkeys and pigs.”.

If a jihadist read this, It wont be difficult for him to go blow people up at a girl's concert.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 24, 2017
Missy89:

Simple answer. He is practicing his religion

Sunan Ibn Majah 4020

It was narrated from Abu Malik Ash’ari that the Messenger of Allah said
“People among my nation will drink wine, calling it by another name, and musical instruments will be played for them and singing girls (will sing for them). Allah will cause the earth to swallow them up, and will turn them into monkeys and pigs.”.

If a jihadist read this, It wont be difficult for him to go blow people up at a girl's concert.

And what is the reason why the US bombed Iraqi children?

It can't be the non-existing weapons of mass destruction.

So much outrage when 20 Western kids die, no mercy for thousands of children in other parts of the world. Disgusting!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

So much outrage when 20 Western kids die, no mercy for thousands of children in other parts of the world. Disgusting!

I think I am beginning to fall in luv with you grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2017
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

Good points. I abhor all violence and acts of war no matter where it comes from. A life of a Western child is not worth more than a life of a Third World Child. Any violence from government or any religious sects should be condemned without exceptions.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2017
Zoharariel:

I told you she's a class act unlike some unnamed demagogue. Beautiful inside and out.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2017
LordReed:

I think this shows we can agree to disagree without thinking of ourselves as enemies. Political discourse should focus on the way forward instead of ad hominems.

Wish ManU luck ( actually I wish it was Arsenal playing but yeah that'll happen lol).
Arsenal ain't going no where until you guys get rid of that Dinousar named Arsene Wenger. The game left him over 10 years ago. He should hang it up for Arsenal to move forward but unfortunately , the management will keep him.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 3:16pm On May 24, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Typical Con'servatives lying president and his minions. Trump's goose is being cooked by the way as we speak. The WH is in disarray as he's personally lawyering up as he's about to leave for his Ten days overseas travel. By the way, why were you banned for a month ?. Did you kill the Mod's brother ?. Welcome back anyway, you are one of the good fellas here.

Got another Ban the same day..My Ban was just lifted today,I was banned for saying my mind in a Post i created..And would still create the same post again..If Seun and hes Moderators likes make he ban me for life..na hin saabi
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2017
happney65:

Got another Ban the same day..My Ban was just lifted today,I was banned for saying my mind in a Post i created..And would still create the same post again..If Seun and hes Moderators likes make he ban me for life..na hin saabi
That is kind of strange. Hope you didn't snatch the Mod's girlfriend ?. Don't let it bother you, it's a labor of love for most of us here.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by KratosCorp: 4:23pm On May 24, 2017
undecided

Pic 1: Well, that's clear enough. Even Mindfullness can confirm.

Pic 2: The very FAKE news media - "Cosmopolitan" falsely and unashamedly claimed that moslem taxi-driver'S' were offering help to victims who were excaping the recent terror scene in Manchester... But, THAT'S A HUGE HAIRY FAT LIE. Only one taxi-driver (shown in the pic) offered the victims free rides. And he was a Sikh, NOT a moslem as the shameless media wanted to MAKE folks believe.

Pic 3: The shameles lying Cosmopolitan knew QUITE WELL that the humane taxi-driver was NOT a moslem. But that did not stop the i.diots from lying that he was. The shameless parasites care more about defending islam and appeasing moslems. They literally don't give a hoot about the dead kids and other terror victims.

It's hugely shameful!

Unfortunately, even Mindfulness did a similar thing just a couple posts earlier. That's liberal ideological disease for you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2017
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Omoluabi16(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

I know right. Just so disgusted about the whole thing. I watched a video of a mother who still doesn't have an idea of her daughters' whereabouts. My heart literally broke. An eight year old girl dead. Her life was yet to start. I just can't understand why. What's their aim? Why kids/teens who are still oblivious to what's going on in this world
Hope you're safe there. the Uk and france are Islamic hotbeds. so much for open border policies. sad These people basically, can strike anywhere.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Omoluabi16(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

typically muslim response to such senseless terrorism. same response they give on bbc, dailymail and the likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 24, 2017
Zoharariel:

Who love epp? grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 24, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Good points. I abhor all violence and acts of war no matter where it comes from. A life of a Western child is not worth more than a life of a Third World Child. Any violence from government or any religious sects should be condemned without exceptions.

But unlike you I believe that interventionism is necessary at times. I think America did a great job at fighting Hitler and I believe that Assad should be removed too but not without a UN Resolution. However, the UN need to be reformed. The UN Security Council with its five permanent members is an undemocratic construction.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 24, 2017
Omoluabi16:
typically muslim response to such senseless terrorism. same response they give on bbc, dailymail and the likes.

I am not a Muslim and I haven't justified any act of terrorism but if we refuse to face its causes, we will continue fighting it into the 22nd century.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 24, 2017
KratosCorp:
undecided

Pic 1: Well, that's clear enough. Even Mindfullness can confirm.

Pic 2: The very FAKE news media - "Cosmopolitan" falsely and unashamedly claimed that moslem taxi-driver'S' were offering help to victims who were excaping the recent terror scene in Manchester... But, THAT'S A HUGE HAIRY FAT LIE. Only one taxi-driver (shown in the pic) offered the victims free rides. And he was a Sikh, NOT a moslem as the shameless media wanted to MAKE folks believe.

Pic 3: The shameles lying Cosmopolitan knew QUITE WELL that the humane taxi-driver was NOT a moslem. But that did not stop the i.diots from lying that he was. The shameless parasites care more about defending islam and appeasing moslems. They literally don't give a hoot about the dead kids and other terror victims.

It's hugely shameful!

Unfortunately, even Mindfulness did a similar thing just a couple posts earlier. That's liberal ideological disease for you.

You are craving my attention too much. Take your obsession with feminism elsewhere. I am not interested.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Sterope(f): 7:33pm On May 24, 2017
@Mindless

Everyone reacts to terrorist attack in western countries as if one life is more valuable than the other. We conveniently forget to see that it is more political than religion. The world need to address these issues at its roots. We can't keep living like this. We can't simply go on living like this. What is happening in Syria could be happening to any of us. What happened in Manchester could have been any of us.

@Missy89, you were/are a US soldier. You don't get to talk about anything. Anyone or any country that have helped to widen these differences are one and the same. Yes, you are in the same box as every sucide bomber. You are in the same box as the Saudi government. You are in the same box as the Syrian government. You don't get to act sanctimonious. No, being a US soldier doesn't make you miss goody two shoes. You are as bad as all of them. You definitely have no right to blame anyone.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 24, 2017
Sterope:
@Mindless

Everyone reacts to terrorist attack in western countries as if one life is more valuable than the other. We conveniently forget to see that it is more political than religion. The world need to address these issues at its roots. We can't keep living like this. We can't simply go on living like this. What is happening in Syria could be happening to any of us. What happened in Manchester could have been any of us.

I concur.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:47pm On May 24, 2017
Sterope:

@Missy89, you were/are a US soldier. You don't get to talk about anything. Anyone or any country that have helped to widen these differences are one and the same. Yes, you are in the same box as every sucide bomber. You are in the same box as the Saudi government. You are in the same box as the Syrian government. You don't get to act sanctimonious. No, being a US soldier doesn't make you miss goody two shoes. You are as bad as all of them. You definitely have no right to blame anyone.

Better to you remain silent and be thought a foool than to speak out and remove all doubt. Your opinion is irrelevant to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Sterope(f): 7:53pm On May 24, 2017
No, I don't expect it to be relevant to you. You are a US soldier and a Trump supporter after all. Sleep tight.

Missy89:

Better to you remain silent and be thought a foool than to speak out and remove all doubt. Your opinion is irrelevant to me

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2017
Missy89:

Priceless coming from a goblin, smelly, vapid, dirty, scumbag, ugly, worthless, irrelevant, simpleton, daft, brain fart piece of sh1t. Like the terrorists you gat blood in your hand you never do well. F***ck off, and go in the air like a silent smelly fart.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2017
Sterope:
No, I don't expect it to be relevant to you. You are a US soldier and a Trump supporter after all. Sleep tight.

The brainless idiot, is a worthless 're'tard with the IQ of a headless ostrich. Take the never do well serious at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2017
After reading Malcolm Nance book on ISIS, I think it's high time we stop the clash of civilizations narrative. And we all fight head on against this gutless death machine. But they would keep getting recruits to there deadly cult with narratives coming from drumpf, conservative and the rights. Coupled with the injustice that the west is abetting in Palestine. While the west keep throwing funds at the Israelis and they continue the apartheid of the Palestinians.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:04pm On May 24, 2017
Sterope:

Good now move along and go preach your garbage to someone else.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:06pm On May 24, 2017
schwarzkopf:

[s]
Priceless coming from a goblin, smelly, vapid, dirty, scumbag, ugly, worthless, irrelevant, simpleton, daft, brain fart piece of sh1t. Like the terrorists you gat blood in your hand you never do well. F***ck off, and go in the air like a silent smelly fart.
[/s]

Why are you obsessed with my posts? Gayboy?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=Missy89 post=56843074][/quote]

Obsessed Stop smoking your own pubic hair loser. Gay?? Ain't your worthless father the pope of the gays worldwide.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 24, 2017
schwarzkopf:
After reading Malcolm Nance book on ISIS, I think it's high time we stop the clash of civilizations narrative. And we all fight head on against this gutless death machine. But they would keep getting recruits to there deadly cult with narratives coming from drumpf, conservative and the rights. Coupled with the injustice that the west is abetting in Palestine. While the west keep throwing funds at the Israelis while they continue the apartheid of the Palestinians.

I just put the book on my summer reading list.

The clash of civilizations rhetoric is necessary to keep the military industry alive. I mean, Trump wants even coal to return grin , how do you want him to make up for the job losses in the military industry? The man has no visions and he is as clueless as a person can be.

America lives on and from arm deals. Ask the Saudis. grin War is in their best interest, just not on their soil.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

But unlike you I believe that interventionism is necessary at times. I think America did a great job at fighting Hitler and I believe that Assad should be removed too but not without a UN Resolution. However, the UN need to be reformed. The UN Security Council with its five permanent members is an undemocratic construction.
I strongly believe as a Peace Activist that America doesn't need to interfere in foreign disputes as long as America is not threatened or attacked. Left to me, most of the American bases overseas will be closed. There are so much infrastructures that needs to be fixed here and Trillions of $ going to MIA is not worth it. Sometimes I think of myself as isolationist. All our interventions over the years doesn't do us no good except scorn and hatred hence the terrorism we have to live with now.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 8:15pm On May 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

I just put the book on my summer reading list.

The clash of civilizations rhetoric is necessary to keep the military industry alive. I mean, Trump wants even coal to return grin , how do you want him to make up for the job losses in the military industry? The man has no visions and he is as clueless as a person can be.

America lives on and from arm deals. Ask the Saudis. grin War is in their best interest, just not on their soil.

Please do ma'am, well put submission too. With post like this, I just wonder if that putrid, worthless idiot gat her brain traded for a pack of cigarettes after her unfortunate birth.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 24, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I strongly believe as a Peace Activist that America doesn't need to interfere in foreign disputes as long as America is not threatened or attacked. Left to me, most of the American bases overseas will be closed. There are so much infrastructures that needs to be fixed here and Trillions of $ going to MIA is not worth it. Sometimes I think of myself as isolationist. All our interventions over the years doesn't do us no good except scorn and hatred hence the terrorism we have to live with now.

I believe that the international community has a moral obligation to interfere where atrocities are committed. Therefore, I want the UN reformed toward a more democratic functioning where no nation is above the law just because they happen to have a strong military.

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.