Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (654431 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You don't want to go there Missy. Why don't you ask Hillary predecessors at State Department Condolezza Rice and General Powell the same question?.

What does this have to do with condi and powell?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lucasbalo:
The Google heads here foaming in the mouths don't know anything about the other Secretary of States doing the same thing Hillary did. They just come on nairaland and put out some junks they pulled out of Right Wing hate blogs that hates folks like them . Keep giving them hell like Harry Truman said.
Definitely.Another reminder.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2016
Missy89:

You should know better. She is a politician thru and thru

She even got an appointment from the clintons before. How do you think political appointments are made? Are you guys really that naive? Most judges and carrer prosecutors have been into politics all their life.

Smh
Tell me something new.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:06am On Jul 03, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Definitely.Another reminder.

Thanks for that. It shows Republicon hypocrisy. Nothing about the Con Party amazes me anymore.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:09am On Jul 03, 2016
Missy89:

What does this have to do with condi and powell?

Because they did exactly the same thing Hillary did when they were Secretary of State

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 2:01am On Jul 03, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Because they did exactly the same thing Hillary did when they were Secretary of State

Lol clinton drones are either uninformed or just dont care. This is from politifact.

Like Clinton, Powell used a personal email address. However, there’s a big difference: Clinton hosted her email on a private server located in her home. Powell did not.

Many politicians use private addresses, but private servers like the one Clinton used are rarely seen, said John Wonderlich, a policy director at the Sunlight Foundation, a nonpartisan group focused on government transparency, for a prior PolitiFact story.

And there’s a big difference between a private account, which is generally free and simple to start, and a private server, which requires a more elaborate setup.

The Atlantic speculated the Clintons "may have wanted to be in control of the encryption of their correspondence, ensuring that no third parties — whether commercial, hacker, or government — were able to snoop on them."

Clinton said, regarding her State Department email practices, "my predecessors did the same thing."

This is a misleading claim chiefly because only one prior secretary of state regularly used email, Colin Powell. Powell did use a personal email address for government business, however he did not use a private server kept at his home, as Clinton did.

We rate this claim Mostly False.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:42am On Jul 03, 2016
Missy89:

Lol clinton drones are either uninformed or just dont care. This is from politifact.

Like Clinton, Powell used a personal email address. However, there’s a big difference: Clinton hosted her email on a private server located in her home. Powell did not.

Many politicians use private addresses, but private servers like the one Clinton used are rarely seen, said John Wonderlich, a policy director at the Sunlight Foundation, a nonpartisan group focused on government transparency, for a prior PolitiFact story.

And there’s a big difference between a private account, which is generally free and simple to start, and a private server, which requires a more elaborate setup.

The Atlantic speculated the Clintons "may have wanted to be in control of the encryption of their correspondence, ensuring that no third parties — whether commercial, hacker, or government — were able to snoop on them."

Clinton said, regarding her State Department email practices, "my predecessors did the same thing."

This is a misleading claim chiefly because only one prior secretary of state regularly used email, Colin Powell. Powell did use a personal email address for government business, however he did not use a private server kept at his home, as Clinton did.

We rate this claim Mostly False.

Republicans Republicans Republicans F*cking Cut it out.

Do you know HRC's server is safer than the server that hosted Powell's email??

HRC had the email set up before she became Secretary of State.She didn't want to mix up work and personal emails using the .gov emails which would be subject to partisan scrutiny at any time.As someone who has been the target of Republicans for decades,it was safe for her to have her own server set up.

In fact HRC's server so far is said to have been safer than even the State Department's servers that have been hacked right after she left the State Department.Powell used a private email hosted by a private company,that is very unsecure cause it is easier for hackers to siphon data from private companies cause most of them use the same systems and hackers can trace the same signatures from private company servers.

The only individual said to have gotten into the corridors of the server is Romanian Hacker Gucciffer who said he found nothing interest to steal from the server as it had a very complicated encryption that he couldn't get through meaning the more important stuffs were secure.

Feds have said there are no indications her email was breached or information retrieved.HRC's server as far as am concerned is safer than the State Departments servers which are shitty and have faced tonnes of hacks but I don't see anyone investigating that.

Bottom line is the past three Secretary of States all broke the same rules.Neither of her two predecessors were made to turn over a single page of email.This is the shameful hypocrisy.

I'd personally file FOIA requests to Powell and Condi's record if FBI recommends an indictment.Republicans protected their own guys and want to hang ours,hell f*cking no.That shit ain't gonna happen.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Republicans Republicans Republicans F*cking Cut it out.

Do you know HRC's server is safer than the server that hosted Powell's email??

HRC had the email set up before she became Secretary of State.She didn't want to mix up work and personal emails using the .gov emails which would be subject to partisan scrutiny at any time.As someone who has been the target of Republicans for decades,it was safe for her to have her own server set up.

In fact HRC's server so far is said to have been safer than even the State Department's servers that have been hacked right after she left the State Department.Powell used a private email hosted by a private company,that is very unsecure cause it is easier for hackers to siphon data from private companies cause most of them use the same systems and hackers can trace the same signatures from private company servers.

The only individual said to have gotten into the corridors of the server is Romanian Hacker Gucciffer who said he found nothing interest to steal from the server as it had a very complicated encryption that he couldn't get through meaning the more important stuffs were secure.

Feds have said there are no indications her email was breached or information retrieved.HRC's server as far as am concerned is safer than the State Departments servers which are shitty and have faced tonnes of hacks but I don't see anyone investigating that.

Bottom line is the past three Secretary of States all broke the same rules.Neither of her two predecessors were made to turn over a single page of email.This is the shameful hypocrisy.

I'd personally file FOIA requests to Powell and Condi's record if FBI recommends an indictment.Republicans protected their own guys and want to hang ours,hell f*cking no.That shit ain't gonna happen.

Lol. You guys are drones.

First you said it was more secured than the state departments server then you said the only hacker who got in couldn't find anything of interest because of complicated encryption. So in other words she was hacked. Yes?

Condi did not use emails. Only powell did but he never had a private server at home. Accountability means nothing to a liberal as long as he is winning.

Republicans protect their own like they protected Nixon yes?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2016
Missy89:

Lol. You guys are drones.

First you said it was more secured than the state departments server then you said the only hacker who got in couldn't find anything of interest because of complicated encryption. So in other words she was hacked. Yes?

Condi did not use emails. Only powell did but he never had a private server at home. Accountability means nothing to a liberal as long as he is winning.

Republicans protect their own like they protected Nixon yes?
Compared with the State Department servers which get hacked regularly,her server had hacking attempts but no one broke in and retrieved anything.Cause her IT guy regularly works on it building new firewalls and tough encryption software unlike most government servers that rarely receive updates.

Huh?Condi did same Missy undecided

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/04/colin-powell-condoleezza-rice-private-email-accounts-classified-hillary-clinton

Nixon was inevitable compared to how neither Bush,Powell or Condi were held to the same scrutiny and accountability like Hillary.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Compared with the State Department servers which get hacked regularly,her server had hacking attempts but no one broke in and retrieved anything.Cause her IT guy regularly works on it building new firewalls and tough encryption software unlike most government servers that rarely receive updates.

Huh?Condi did same Missy undecided

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/04/colin-powell-condoleezza-rice-private-email-accounts-classified-hillary-clinton

Nixon was inevitable compared to how neither Bush,Powell or Condi were held to the same scrutiny and accountability like Hillary.

You mean the IT guy that pleaded the fifth 125 times during his deposition?

If she wasnt hacked how come the hacker said her emails were boring? Please explain that to me.

Condi and powell never had private servers at home. Hpw many time do i have to repeat this? Why are you comparing this people with a dirtbag like Hilary

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Missy89:

You mean the IT guy that pleaded the fifth 125 times during his deposition?

If she wasnt hacked how come the hacker said her emails were boring? Please explain that to me.

Condi and powell never had private servers at home. Hpw many time do i have to repeat this? Why are you comparing this people with a dirtbag like Hilary
It was a Judicial Watch Desposition,a conservative law group,he simply exercised his right against right wing dogs like JW.

Gucciffer had no proof of him finding anything in her server and Feds say there were hacking attempts but no one got in or near retrieved any data.Guccifer is the only one who claims he got in but he found nothing interesting as well as he couldn't retrieve anything from the server cause it was well encrypted.

Furthermore,Intelligence analysts from the FBI have stated that Hillary's private server is far more secured than that the servers that hosted Condi and Powell's emails cause they used private company servers which is very terrible as they are more prone to hacking.

At least it is proven that Condi and Powell had classified emails on their private emails whereas it isn't proven yet or Hillary and most of the classified email said to have been found on her server were marked as classified after she left the State Department.This is in contrast to Condi and Powell who had classified materials on their emails while in office.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
ValerianSteel:
It was a Judicial Watch Desposition,a conservative law group,he simply exercised his right against right wing dogs like JW.

So are you saying judicial watch had a motive? The same organization had several lawsuits against bush and Cheney. I bet there werent right wing "dogs" then.

Clinton drones are not interested in accountability the same way Trump andrioids are not interested in his incoherence. Aint you guys just the same?

Powell never had a private server at home. Condi does not either. Stop comparing them. They are not under any investigation. If you think they did sometjing wrong, where is d lawsuit?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Missy89:

So are you saying judicial watch had a motive? The same organization had several lawsuits against bush and Cheney. I bet there werent right wing "dogs" then.

Clinton drones are not interested in accountability the same way Trump andrioids are not interested in his incoherence. Aint you guys just the same?

Powell never had a private server at home. Condi does not either. Stop comparing them. They are not under any investigation. If you think they did sometjing wrong, where is d lawsuit?
You don't like it if I tell you that you are drinking the poisonous Republican Kool Aid. Why would Republican Congress go after General Powell and Condi ?. What is happening to Hillary is a Republican partisan witchunt. Bottom line is that Americans will overwhelmingly elect her as the next POTUS.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You don't like it if I tell you that you are drinking the poisonous Republican Kool Aid. Why would Republican Congress go after General Powell and Condi ?. What is happening to Hillary is a Republican partisan witchunt. Bottom line is that Americans will overwhelmingly elect her as the next POTUS.

When i say you liberals are unimformed you think i was joking.

Commiecrats had the majority in both houses during the last 2 years of Bush administration in the 110th congress ( from January 2007 - 2009 )

Senate president pro tem was Robert Byrd ( KKK member) and the speaker was Nancy Pelosi.

Where are the charges against Powell and Condi?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Missy89:

When i say you liberals are unimformed you think i was joking.

Commiecrats had the majority in both houses during the last 2 years of Bush administration in the 110th congress ( from January 2007 - 2009 )

Senate president pro tem was Robert Byrd ( KKK member) and the speaker was Nancy Pelosi.

Where are the charges against Powell and Condi?
Maybe we don't believe in witch hunting. If there is one thing I don't like about Progressives, it's not going forcefully against the Republicons for their many attroticies and hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Missy89:

Judicial watch was not the sole instigator of the lawsuit against Bush and Cheney,they did that after they were called out for being partisan.

Petraeus did worse,he gave our secrets to his mistress,I didn't see Judicial Watch go after him,he should be behind bars cause that was beyond negligence,that's a treasonous act,but you republicans covered his ass and slapped on him $100,000 fine undecided

You still trying to spin this.Am gonna break it down for you:

Condi used private email
Powell used private email
Hillary used private email.

Condi's email was hosted on private company's server.
Powell's email was hosted on a private company's server.
Hillary's email was hosted on a private home server.

Condi had classified materials on her private email while in office.
Powell had classified materials on his private email while in office.
It is not yet proven Hillary had classified materials on her server,whereas In fact,majority of the emails were retroactively classified after she left office.

Condi turned over zero emails from her private email.
Powell turned over zero emails.
Hillary turned over 55,000 pages(33,000) emails.

The private servers that hosted Condi and Powell's emails are much easier targets for hackers cause they are not regularly updated and in the case when they are updated,the company upgrades the server softwares and encryption to a general standard for every of their client,they don't take into account that they are to take extra measures cause they host a Secretary of States email.

Hillary's home server is different,she had an IT guy to regularly look into any itch it may have and protect it from hackers.Intelligence analyst from the FBI have said though their actions are unethical but in the real sense Hillary's server was more secure than Condi and Powell's private company serves cause these companies provide services to clients and use identical security signatures easily accessible to hackers unlike Hillary's sever which had her IT personnel unique signature which turned out to give hackers like Guccifer a hard time to break as he couldn't retrieve anything from it.

No lawsuit against Condi or Powell.
There's lawsuit against Hillary and in the real sense,Condi and Powell can be charged with circumventing the records act as they failed to turn over all work related emails.

Missy,I don't justify Secretary Clinton's action,she broke the rules,it's yet to be proven she broke the law but those who broke the law are walking free today.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Judicial watch was not the sole instigator of the lawsuit against Bush and Cheney,they did that after they were called out for being partisan.

Petraeus did worse,he gave our secrets to his mistress,I didn't see Judicial Watch go after him,he should be behind bars cause that was beyond negligence,that's a treasonous act,but you republicans covered his ass and slapped on him $100,000 fine undecided

You still trying to spin this.Am gonna break it down for you:

Condi used private email
Powell used private email
Hillary used private email.

Condi's email was hosted on private company's server.
Powell's email was hosted on a private company's server.
Hillary's email was hosted on a private home server.

Condi had classified materials on her private email while in office.
Powell had classified materials on his private email while in office.
It is not yet proven Hillary had classified materials on her server,whereas In fact,majority of the emails were retroactively classified after she left office.

Condi turned over zero emails from her private email.
Powell turned over zero emails.
Hillary turned over 55,000 pages(33,000) emails.

The private servers that hosted Condi and Powell's emails are much easier targets for hackers cause they are not regularly updated and in the case when they are updated,the company upgrades the server softwares and encryption to a general standard for every of their client,they don't take into account that they are to take extra measures cause they host a Secretary of States email.

Hillary's home server is different,she had an IT guy to regularly look into any itch it may have and protect it from hackers.Intelligence analyst from the FBI have said though their actions are unethical but in the real sense Hillary's server was more secure than Condi and Powell's private company serves cause these companies provide services to clients and use identical security signatures easily accessible to hackers unlike Hillary's sever which had her IT personnel unique signature which turned out to give hackers like Guccifer a hard time to break as he couldn't retrieve anything from it.

No lawsuit against Condi or Powell.
There's lawsuit against Hillary and in the real sense,Condi and Powell can be charged with circumventing the records act as they failed to turn over all work related emails.

Missy,I don't justify Secretary Clinton's action,she broke the rules,it's yet to be proven she broke the law but those who broke the law are walking free today.

Judicial watch had a lot of cases during Bush admin. You can pull this up on their website. More than 5 of them

Patraeus was appointed by obama from 2011 - 2012 and The senate was controlled by the commiecrats. If they did not charge him. Blame your party. Has nothing to do with the republicans.

It doesnt matter if one method was secured than the other. Due process and protocols is what really matters. You dont get to say i broke the law because the protocols are not strong enough.

If anybody is walking free by doing the same thing, blame your party for not investigating or prosecuting

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
Missy89:

Judicial watch had a lot of cases during Bush admin. You can pull this up on their website. More than 5 of them

Patraeus was appointed by obama from 2011 - 2012 and The senate was controlled by the commiecrats. If they did not charge him. Blame your party. Has nothing to do with the republicans.

It doesnt matter if one method was secured than the other. Due process and protocols is what really matters. You dont get to say i broke the law because the protocols are not strong enough.

If anybody is walking free by doing the same thing, blame your party for not investigating or prosecuting

Any fair minded Americans know that Judicial Watch came into limelight after the election of Bill Clinton with their Whitewater crap even alluding that the Clintons killed Foster. JW is as far right wing as they come. They are just Republicon bull dogs.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Missy89:

I'd say Democrats are soft and don't go after republicans,that I'd accept but what happens when Judicial watch and other conservative groups make exemptions for others who have done the same.If Judicial wants to prove that they are not partisan,by now they should have filed lawsuits against Condi and Powell as the email scandal has shown a systematic rot in State Department affairs.If there goal is accountability,they would go after others as well and bring to light the very reason why each person feel comfortable using private emails.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
ValerianSteel:
I'd say Democrats are soft and don't go after republicans,that I'd accept but what happens when Judicial watch and other conservative groups make exemptions for others who have done the same.If Judicial wants to prove that they are not partisan,by now they should have filed lawsuits against Condi and Powell as the email scandal has shown a systematic rot in State Department affairs.If there goal is accountability,they would go after others as well and bring to light the very reason why each person feel comfortable using private emails.

Really? You are waiting for judicial watch to do the job the commiecract congress, president and Holder refuse to do?

This is hysterical.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Any fair minded Americans know that Judicial Watch came into limelight after the election of Bill Clinton with their Whitewater crap even alluding that the Clintons killed Foster. JW is as far right wing as they come. They are just Republicon bull dogs.

Does this change the fact that JW have investigated , deposed and sued officials from both parties?

Liberals like to play defense and point fingers when they are under criticism.

The aclu is very liberal but you wont see people on the right complaining about the messenger. How about we look at what the message is all about?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Missy89:

Does this change the fact that JW have investigated , deposed and sued officials from both parties?

Liberals like to play defense and point fingers when they are under criticism.

The aclu is very liberal but you wont see people on the right complaining about the messenger. How about we look at what the message is all about?
JW is not only going after Democrats, but they are known to be in cahoot with the vicious right wingers in demonizing their opposition. Larry Klayman, who is the head honcho is one racist pig. I know you don't like when I say that , but there is no option to truth.Larry Klayman up till today still believe Obama is a Muslim who is out to destroy America. Like your Party torchbearer , Tramp, he believes Obama was born in Kenya. Align yourself with those Bigots that despise people who looks like you. Makes me wonder your fetish with a party full of Bigots and racists.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lucasbalo:
JW is not only going after Democrats, but they are known to be in cahoot with the vicious right wingers in demonizing their opposition. Larry Klayman, who is the head honcho is one racist pig. I know you don't like when I say that , but there is no option to truth.Larry Klayman up till today still believe Obama is a Muslim who is out to destroy America. Like your Party torchbearer , Tramp, he believes Obama was born in Kenya. Align yourself with those Bigots that despise people who looks like you. Makes me wonder your fetish with a party full of Bigots and racists.

Sorry but you are the one voting for someone who thinks black kids are super predators that needs to be brought to heel. I am not voting for any racist person. You are

It was your majority leader harry reid that said Barack Obama would be a successful President thanks to being “light-skinned” and speaking “with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.”

It was the husband of your candidate that said this about obama "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee,”

And of course it was the vice president you voted for that said “I mean you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking guy.”

It is your party that has been involved in racism and divison for over 100 years.

History tells us this.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Missy89:

Sorry but you are the one voting for someone who thinks black kids are super predators that needs to be brought to heel. I am not voting for any racist person. You are

It was your majority leader harry reid that said Barack Obama would be a successful President thanks to being “light-skinned” and speaking “with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.”

It was the husband of your candidate that said this about obama "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee,”

And of course it was the vice president you voted for that said “I mean you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking guy.”

It is your party that has been involved in racism and divison for over 100 years.

History tells us this.
You are jumping from JW to creating your own facts. You belong to a party know for their intolerance whether it's Hispanics, African-American or homosexuals or other minorities. No wonder the KKK, White Nationalists and other hateful beings will be present in Cleveland in couple weeks for your Party Convention. You are harping about how fair JW is until I throw it in your face that Larry KKKlayman is a well know and documented Racist. Missy, you know you and I will not get anywhere with this. I will just accept that we will agree to disagree. No wonder the new Quippiqniac poll says your Party torchbearer is only getting 1% of African American votes. Something to ponder about. I have been around for a long time to know a flaming racist when i see one and your Party torchbearer Tramp is a Confirmed Racist.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Donald J. Trump
It was just announced-by sources-that no charges will be brought against Crooked Hillary Clinton. Like I said, the system is totally rigged!
#Trump 2016
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You are jumping from JW to creating your own facts. You belong to a party know for their intolerance whether it's Hispanics, African-American or homosexuals or other minorities. No wonder the KKK, White Nationalists and other hateful beings will be present in Cleveland in couple weeks for your Party Convention. You are harping about how fair JW is until I throw it in your face that Larry KKKlayman is a well know and documented Racist. Missy, you know you and I will not get anywhere with this. I will just accept that we will agree to disagree. No wonder the new Quippiqniac poll says your Party torchbearer is only getting 1% of African American votes. Something to ponder about. I have been around for a long time to know a flaming racist when i see one and your Party torchbearer Tramp is a Confirmed Racist.

I see you have no response to the racist comments made by your candidate and your party leaders.

I have challenged you for weeks to name the KKK members in the republican party that are officials. History show that it has been your party that have constantly played the race card in every election and have elected racist to congress and even put on on the supreme court and the white house.

Liberals try to white wash history at every chance they get but history tells us that ALL the anti lynching, anti segregation and civil rights acts were passed by the republican party.

I have noticed that you guys only make moral and emotional arguments. You will be quick to talk about race but when questions are asked about how your policy is not going to benefit the minorities your claim to be helping, you find a way to change the topic and talk more about race.

African americans are not doing themselves any favours by voting for the democratic party anyway. All the inner cities with a lot of crime have democrats in charge. All the cities with racial tensions have been democrat cities. The war on poverty they started have actually put more blacks in poverty.Now that is something to ponder about.

You dont care about the statistics or what will actually help black people as long as you get to feel good about being a "progressive"

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:38am On Jul 04, 2016
Missy89:

Really? You are waiting for judicial watch to do the job the commiecract congress, president and Holder refuse to do?

This is hysterical.

Since Democrats failed to go after the likes of Condi and Powell cause their use of personal email was under reported by MSM.Now that it has come to light,what stops Republicons from going after them,what stops Judicial Watch from broadening their scope and answer one question for all Americans:"Why did the last 3 Sec of State feel comfortable using Private Emails for Government work?".Instead what we have is why did one do so and more of why did she do so with a private home server.Shouldn't the others be questioned by now as well so that we can get to the systematic rot.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2016
Missy89:

I see you have no response to the racist comments made by your candidate and your party leaders.

I have challenged you for weeks to name the KKK members in the republican party that are officials. History show that it has been your party that have constantly played the race card in every election and have elected racist to congress and even put on on the supreme court and the white house.

Liberals try to white wash history at every chance they get but history tells us that ALL the anti lynching, anti segregation and civil rights acts were passed by the republican party.

I have noticed that you guys only make moral and emotional arguments. You will be quick to talk about race but when questions are asked about how your policy is not going to benefit the minorities your claim to be helping, you find a way to change the topic and talk more about race.

African americans are not doing themselves any favours by voting for the democratic party anyway. All the inner cities with a lot of crime have democrats in charge. All the cities with racial tensions have been democrat cities. The war on poverty they started have actually put more blacks in poverty.Now that is something to ponder about.

You dont care about the statistics or what will actually help black people as long as you get to feel good about being a "progressive"

How many times wil I mentioned to you senator Jeff sessions of Alabama and Rep Steve King of Iowa. They are racists to the core.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 1:06am On Jul 04, 2016
Lucasbalo:
How many times wil I mentioned to you senator Jeff sessions of Alabama and Rep Steve King of Iowa. They are racists to the core.

Name their racist bills and proposals in congress
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:22am On Jul 04, 2016
Missy89:

Name their racist bills and proposals in congress
Missy, you know damn well that no racist bill will see the light of the day in congress. Their words are more to the point I am making.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:25am On Jul 04, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Since Democrats failed to go after the likes of Condi and Powell cause their use of personal email was under reported by MSM.Now that it has come to light,what stops Republicons from going after them,what stops Judicial Watch from broadening their scope and answer one question for all Americans:"Why did the last 3 Sec of State feel comfortable using Private Emails for Government work?".Instead what we have is why did one do so and more of why did she do so with a private home server.Shouldn't the others be questioned by now as well so that we can get to the systematic rot.
Google Larry Klayman and see the kind of people our Missy is idolizing.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Google Larry Klayman and see the kind of people our Missy is idolizing.
I know who Larry is,there's no Judicial Watch or Freedom Watch without this guy.He's a complete right wing attack dog.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.