Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (658343 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:

Lol. I see you are staring to have doubts about your narrative.

You said the founders didnt forsee a high powered rifle. But over 10 already existed and some of the founding fathers actually commissioned and expedition to buy some for the union army from Austria.

The only reason they couldnt buy a lot of them was because it was too expensive

Now do you see how unintelligent you sound? If it wont matter, why will they want the union army to have it?

Names of the guns and stop portraying yourself as a retard_.

The Union army is The civil war and that was 1861, 70 years after the amendment...last time I checked Average Lifespan was 60 years then, so all the founding fathers were dead...Pray tell me did you resurrect your own fathers?

And I did say they were rare IF THEY EXISTED then so your "expensive logic" buttresses my point.

No wonder you are called a clown, you are probably a middle aged white woman so far Right...LMFAO
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:

I wont comdem until i have all the facts. I learned from the hands up dont shoot fiasco. Turns out his hands weren't up. But people ran with that narrative.

I see you ingonred the problem i pointed out with the video evidence you have and came back with another personal attack.

I am only logical. Looks like you are just emotional
You see how hypocritical you are. You won't condemn the racists pigs but you quickly condemn Obama for speaking out against police unnecessary killings of blacks. If those two guys were whites, I bet you they will be alive today. You told me yesterday that you doubted what I said because this is an anonymous forum. You know what , I really doubt that you are what you are claiming to be. Your insensitivity to fellow humans to be candid is very appalling.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Names of the guns and stop portraying yourself as a retard_.

The Union army is The civil war and that was 1861, 70 years after the amendment...last time I checked Average Lifespan was 60 years then, so all the founding fathers were dead...Pray tell me did you resurrect your own fathers?

And I did say they were rare IF THEY EXISTED then so your "expensive logic" buttresses my point.

No wonder you are called a clown, you are probably a middle aged white woman so far Right...LMFAO

I meant the contenental army. My bad

The Girondoni air rifle existed before the second amendment was written and was used by Europeans at the time. The lewis and clark expedition commisioned by the president bought some from Europe and was considered as a standard rifle for the us military.

So your argument makes no sense. The point of having guns is to protect against a tryrannical government
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2016
These Republican Far rights conservatives are retards_...I was on my own lane, you cross over I serve you well and now she don run undecided

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You see how hypocritical you are. You won't condemn the racists pigs but you quickly condemn Obama for speaking out against police unnecessary killings of blacks. If those two guys were whites, I bet you they will be alive today. You told me yesterday that you doubted what I said because this is an anonymous forum. You know what , I really doubt that you are what you are claiming to be. Your insensitivity to fellow humans to be candid is very appalling.

What i said was obama should have waitied for a full investigation to be done and not add flame to the fire when people were emotional. His speech didnt help.

Looks like you cant make your point without attacking me personally. i will continue to show restraint because i have facts on my side.

Since you decided to bring up another race. How many blacks are killed this year by cops vs whites. Do you know?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
These Republican Far rights conservatives are retards_...I was on my own lane, you cross over I serve you well and now she don run undecided

I did not i answered your question.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Missy is something else. She hates people that looks like her. I really doubt she's what she's claiming to be. I would love to see her picture in her profile. No one with conscience will be spitting out all the tripes she spits. It's real sad. She just love to support people who will skin her alive if no one is watching. She's googling now to answer you. Maybe she's being paid by NRC. She's more conservative that Atilla the Hun.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:

I meant the contenental army. My bad

The Girondoni air rifle existed before the second amendment was written and was used by Europeans at the time. The lewis and clark expedition commisioned by the president bought some from Europe and was considered as a standard rifle for the us military.

So your argument makes no sense. The point of having guns is to protect against a tryrannical government

Really an air rifle?...I thought you had something Grander...A glock could fire more rounds than that gun. Just to be clear, it was highly unpractical in the Continental army's tactics because of its inability for bayonets...And considering the fact the 2ND amendment was passed In 1791 almost 11 years after...That gun was soo ineffective, you had to stroke the pump like 1500 times.

Well, Having guns now won't do shit_ against the Government...Even a T-34 backed by a Few men in riot shields can kill hundreds of people.

One look at Europe and we are better off without guns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Missy is something else. She gates people that looks like her. I really doubt she's what she's claiming to be. I would love to see her picture in her profile. No one with conscience will be spitting out all the tripes she spits. It's real sad. She just love to support people who will skin her alive if no one is watching. She's googling now to answer you. Maybe she's being paid by NRC. She's more conservative that Atilla the Hun.

She/he/it might be emotional but I attack with logic...she does act like a retard_ so I doubt she's being paid...probably a bored white old woman

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Really an air rifle?...I thought you had something Grander...A glock could fire more rounds than that gun. Just to be clear, it was highly unpractical in the Continental army's tactics because of its inability for bayonets...And considering the fact the 2ND amendment was passed In 1791 almost 11 years after...That gun was soo ineffective, you had to stroke the pump like 1500 times.

Well, Having guns now won't do shit_ against the Government...Even a T-34 backed by a Few men in riot shields can kill hundreds of people.

One look at Europe and we are better off without guns

It was the high capacity rifle of its time. Do your research.

Historically, private citizens have always had same or even superior weapons than the military. During the war of 1812, the US government relied on private citizens with superior firepoweer on the high seas to deal with the british. Owning artillery was even permitted

If you understand how military tactics work you wont bother saying the nonsense you said about tanks. How many tanks and planes does the taliban isis and alqaeda have? Why do they still exist after all the air strikes from Russia and America?. How many tanks did the Bolsheviks need to overthrow NIcholas in Russia who commanded the biggest army in Europe in 1917?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

She/he/it might be emotional but I attack with logic...she does act like a retard_ so I doubt she's being paid...probably a bored white old woman

You are not only ignorant, you dont even know what logic looks like if you see one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:

It was the high capacity rifle of its time. Do your research.

Historically, private citizens have always had same or even superioe weapons than the military has. During the war of 1812, the US government relied on private citizens with superior firepoweer on the high seas to deal with the british. Owning artillery was even permitted

If you understand how military tactics work you wont bother saying thee nonsense you said about tanks. How many tanks and planes does the taliban isis and alqaeda have? Why do they still exist after all the air strikes from Russia and America?

Yeah, makes sense because the US military had Assault rifles with high accuracy, and snipers then and it was totally Fine to even have superior grenades...The war of 1812 was fought with. muskets and frankly everyone then had one because there was no issue, people lived in farms, settlements and plantations and the cities were safe.

The Taliban and IsIs operate Hit and run Tactics and the CIA frankly might have a hand there...Besides progress is being made...Sooo not really much weight in that argument.

You could easily get a gun, walk in to a theatre and kill everyone...It's called URBANIZATION and Those metals don't belong there.

Face it, you don't need guns...They need to be banned.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 7:49am On Jul 08, 2016
I dont like missy cos she is Republican and conservative in Nature.But on the shooting in Minnesota,We still cant say actually what happened..The Video did not start from before the shooting..Lets be factual for once..The Dude might have threatened the Police Guy that he would shoot him and the officer might thought he was bringing out he's Gun..I am not fronting for the police here,No,Just saying we should look at it from another Angle..

The other shooting is wrong..The Guy was shot at Point Blank.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by vedaxcool(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2016
Wow, missy you views are extremely disappointing in this thread, One wouldn't know how high you have your nostrils high up the neocons butt till you began showing a profound love for the horseshit they dished to you. Please quit the false .. I am being logical crap here ... it doesn't just cover the mind-boggling defense of many ills of your party.

One hopes the white supremacist aren't cooking up some sort of race war, it will not end well... where is NRA to defend the rights of Black gun owners? What sort of society allow racist scums like Tramp a podium to spew hate?

Ever since Obama became president the racist scums have been acting out of control.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Missy is something else. She hates people that looks like her. I really doubt she's what she's claiming to be. I would love to see her picture in her profile. No one with conscience will be spitting out all the tripes she spits. It's real sad. She just love to support people who will skin her alive if no one is watching. She's googling now to answer you. Maybe she's being paid by NRC. She's more conservative that Atilla the Hun.

You are just an emotional liberal that does not understand how the world works. You are not very informed and you think attacking me personally will change that.

Facts dont care about your feelings. I have challenged you to talk about your candidates economic policy that is doomed to fail. You claimed 20 yrs experience in the field yet you wont debate it. Goes to show you that you are not as sophisticated as you think. I am a very informed person and i dont mince words when it comes to issues i know like the back of my hand.

You can keep tip toeing around the discussion and loading your post with personal attacks or get into it and have your azz handed to you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2016
vedaxcool:
Wow, missy you views are extremely disappointing in this thread, One wouldn't know how high you have your nostrils high up the neocons butt till you began showing a profound love for the horseshit they dished to you. Please quit the false .. I am being logical crap here ... it doesn't just cover the mind-boggling defense of many ills of your party.

One hopes the white supremacist aren't cooking up some sort of race war, it will not end well... where is NRA to defend the rights of Black gun owners? What sort of society allow racist scums like Tramp a podium to spew hate?

Ever since Obama became president the racist scums have been acting out of control.

I am not a republican and i am not voting for Trump. I made that clear a long time ago.

The NRA have historically supported gun rights for black Americans. That is why they were hated by the KKK in the south during the jim crow era.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2016
happney65:
I dont like missy cos she is Republican and conservative in Nature.But on the shooting in Minnesota,We still cant say actually what happened..The Video did not start from before the shooting..Lets be factual for once..The Dude might have threatened the Police Guy that he would shoot him and the officer might thought he was bringing out he's Gun..I am not fronting for the police here,No,Just saying we should look at it from another Angle..

The other shooting is wrong..The Guy was shot at Point Blank.

Thank You

Lol. I am not a republican.

Exactly my point about the video
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:

You are just an emotional liberal that does not understand how the world works. You are not very informed and you think attacking me personally will change that.

Facts dont care about your feelings. I have challenged you to talk about your candidates economic policy that is doomed to fail. You claimed 20 yrs experience in the field yet you wont debate it. Goes to show you that you are not as sophisticated as you think. I am a very informed person and i dont mince words when it comes to issues i know like the back of my hand.

You can keep tip toeing around the discussion and loading your post with personal attacks or get into it and have your azz handed to you.

Why would I debate with you about what you have no clue. I will concede military affairs to you but about financial matters, please Missy, with all due respect, we are not in the same league. I am not attacking you personally, I just found you having no human compassion for people that looks like you. That's my gripe with you. Why would i talk to you about Clinton economic policy when you are set in your conservative beliefs.You are not going to change my mind and I won't change yours either. You are well informed with right wing propaganda.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Yeah, makes sense because the US military had Assault rifles with high accuracy, and snipers then and it was totally Fine to even have superior grenades...The war of 1812 was fought with. muskets and frankly everyone then had one because there was no issue, people lived in farms, settlements and plantations and the cities were safe.

The Taliban and IsIs operate Hit and run Tactics and the CIA frankly might have a hand there...Besides progress is being made...Sooo not really much weight in that argument.

You could easily get a gun, walk in to a theatre and kill everyone...It's called URBANIZATION and Those metals don't belong there.

Face it, you don't need guns...They need to be banned.

So you have metamorphosized from an anti gun advocate to a conspiracy theorists about isis and the Taliban. Anyway,

Let me ask you a question. Do you belive some American cops are racist and kill black people for no reason?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Why would I debate with you about what you have no clue. I will concede military affairs to you but about financial matters, please Missy, with all due respect, we are not in the same league. I am not attacking you personally, I just found you having no human compassion for people that looks like you. That's my gripe with you. Why would i talk to you about Clinton economic policy when you are set in your conservative beliefs.You are not going to change my mind and I won't change yours either. You are well informed with right wing propaganda.

The only way i will believe you know anything about finance is if you answer my question.

Who is going to pay for HIllary's free tuition plan. You dont get to be an expert because you say so
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:

Lol. I am not a republican.

Exactly my point about the video

Lol.But you are Conservative..Isnt it?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:

So you have metamorphosized from an anti gun advocate to a conspiracy theorists about isis and the Taliban. Anyway,

Let me ask you a question. Do you belive some American cops are racist and kill black people for no reason?

Not a conspiracy theorist, I implied maybe but I have little interest with the Taliban and CIA.

Yes, Some American cops are racist and kill black people with little provocation...It's logic

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2016
happney65:

Lol.But you are Conservative..Isnt it?

Constutional conservative but socially liberal I would say.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:

Constutional conservative but socially liberal I would say.

I like that.. grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Not a conspiracy theorist, I implied maybe but I have little interest with the Taliban and CIA.

Yes, Some American cops are racist and kill black people with little provocation...It's logic

So you want citizens to reliquish their gun rights and the only people allowed to carry guns will be the institution that have racists within it?

How will an innocent black person defend his private property if the institution that you agreed have racist within it decides to take it by force illegally?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2016
happney65:

I like that.. grin

So you see. I am not that evil. I just dont want the constitution watered down and i want a very small government.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:

So you want citizens to reliquish their gun rights and the only people allowed to carry guns will be the institution that have racists within it?

How will an innocent black person defend his private property if the institution that you agreed have racist within it decides to take it by force illegally?

There's justice to some extent, this is a democracy, and the media is blowing this out of context...It's not like These cases happen 1000 times a year...If there's a problem, you protest and have your vote count simple...England has Blacks...Racist cops too but you don't see killings like these...The gun Culture is almost turning into a psychological menace...Brainwash the kids...GUNS ARENT COOL cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

There's justice to some extent, this is a democracy, and the media is blowing this out of context...It's not like These cases happen 1000 times a year...If there's a problem, you protest and have your vote count simple...England has Blacks...Racist cops too but you don't see killings like these...The gun Culture is almost turning into a psychological menace...Brainwash the kids...GUNS ARENT COOL cool

So by justice you mean the justice system is fair regardless of color yes?

And if we get rid of guns and use the law to redress every grievances we will be better off. Sincw the justice system is fair regardless of race am i correct?

And when you say the media is blowing this out of context you mean blacks are not getting killed in higj numbers like the presss is making us belive right?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:

So you see. I am not that evil. I just dont want the constitution watered down and i want a very small government.

I am a little bit of to the left,ad a little bit to the right..I dont want govt giving the people Handouts..NO..But the Govt should be able to help the People to be able to help themselves..That is my view..
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2016
Before the invention of camera phones ... tupac's "i wonder if heaven's got a ghetto".

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2016
happney65:

I am a little bit of to the left,ad a little bit to the right..I dont want govt giving the people Handouts..NO..But the Govt should be able to help the People to be able to help themselves..That is my view..

The problem with the idea that goverment should help people is that the goverment dont create wealth so the only way it can help anyone is either to tax ( taking from others ) or to borrow.

Charities and religious orgainizations do a better job of helping people because they have no incentive to make it unsustainable. But the government does as long as it brings in votes today to keep them in power.

The free market have actually helped the poor way more than the goverment.

It is an emotional position that cant stand against any logical scrutiny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:

Tell me why you need anything other than pistols for self defense

Tell me why a sane country will allow people access to high powered weapon in the name of self defense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.