Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (658316 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Scumdirt, from your ritual village you are talking about gun rights in America. Rat pack are sick people holed up in shiiity cave talking about gun rights in America.

stanech:
Didn’t hear liberals asking for a truck ban after last week’s terror attack,yet they think stripping away our gun rights is the answer now.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
I told you Stanech and his other two rats in his gang are mentally sick. What else needs to be said when you see brainfarts like this idiooots spouting their ignorance daily.
happney65:

Weere,You ran away last week..Senseless Gun violence has killed more people in the US than the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan..your friend ramu said a little sensible statement above.I dont know if that is so hard to do..You can ask for stricter entry into the US because this isnt 1877 but you cant ask for sensible gun control..Your fellow mad man trump said he will try and ban the diversity visa lottery just because one terrorist killed people..A terrorist that got radicalized in the US.But yet,he cant push a law banning automatic and semi automatic rifles on the street and he is there saying nonesense..This isnt rocket science..Rifles like that meant for War should not be in the hands of every dick,tom and harry..

Infact i should not be talking with you again because you are very very Mad...You have no sense at all..Ode omo..Oloshi..Nonesense

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/woman-flips-off-donald-trump-fired_us_59fe0ab4e4b0c9652fffa484

A photo of Juli Briskman giving the middle finger to the president went viral. Her employer was not pleased.
You may have seen this photo of President Donald Trump’s motorcade winding down a wooded road last week as a woman on a bicycle pedaled by ― giving the middle finger to Trump.

The picture, snapped by a White House photographer traveling with the president as he left his golf course in Sterling, Va., went viral almost immediately. News outlets picked up the story when it appeared in a White House pool report. Late-night talk show hosts told jokes about the encounter and people on social media began hailing the unidentified woman as a “she-ro,” using the hashtag #Her2020.

The woman’s name is Juli Briskman. Her employer, government contractor Akima LLC, wasn’t so happy about the photo. They fired her over it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/woman-flips-off-donald-trump-fired_us_59fe0ab4e4b0c9652fffa484

A photo of Juli Briskman giving the middle finger to the president went viral. Her employer was not pleased.
You may have seen this photo of President Donald Trump’s motorcade winding down a wooded road last week as a woman on a bicycle pedaled by ― giving the middle finger to Trump.

The picture, snapped by a White House photographer traveling with the president as he left his golf course in Sterling, Va., went viral almost immediately. News outlets picked up the story when it appeared in a White House pool report. Late-night talk show hosts told jokes about the encounter and people on social media began hailing the unidentified woman as a “she-ro,” using the hashtag #Her2020.

The woman’s name is Juli Briskman. Her employer, government contractor Akima LLC, wasn’t so happy about the photo. They fired her over it.
I hope she get herself a good lawyer or ACLU to take up her case. No one in America loses his or her job because of his or her political opinions. I know a lot of lawyers in US will take up her case pro bono. This kinda things happens in despotic countries and not in America. The essence of 1st amendment is Critiqueing your leadership to keep them honest.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Senator Rand Paul was attacked and had his rib broken by a neighbour Rene Boucher who is registered as a democrat a Trump hating one

5 ribs of the senator were broken in the attack. Is this how democrats plan to take over what they lost in an election

First a democrat man shot a Republican congresman months ago now this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
We gonna sh1t on the mofos tomorrow in Virginia.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
raumdeuter:
Senator Rand Paul was attacked and had his rib broken by a neighbour Rene Boucher who is registered as a democrat a Trump hating one

5 ribs of the senator were broken in the attack. Is this how democrats plan to take over what they lost in an election

First a democrat man shot a Republican congresman months ago now this

Where his ribs broken because he's a republican or are you just injecting political sentiments into the matter?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
LordReed:

Where his ribs broken because he's a republican or are you just injecting political sentiments into the matter?

That sob lies like it's going out if fashion. They were neighbours and get loads of dispute to settle.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by coluka: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
God bless President Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Breaking News, Libtards: President Trump over-fed the fishes in a Japanese pond, Impeach him!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

@CNN
Trump joined his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe in feeding fish, emptying the whole box of food into a koi pond

**CNN then did a deceptive editing of the entire video. But as usual, they were caught in the very act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 12:16am On Nov 07, 2017
LordReed:

Was the Scalise shot by a liberal because he is a Republican?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:57am On Nov 07, 2017
schwarzkopf:
We gonna sh1t on the mofos tomorrow in Virginia.
Not only in Virginia but New Jersey too. The Fat loudmouth Chris Christie is leaving the Governorship office with less than 10% approval. Somethings about the worthless Republicons ruining a great country. It's gonna be a Democratic whooping tomorrow and I will like to hear Raumdeter excuse. He always throw out his usual trash about Americans electing Republicons. How come the republican house and senate approval ratings is in the sewage

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:00am On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Was the Scalise shot by a liberal because he is a Republican?
What about the crazy white guy (Dylan Roof )that walked into a black church for a bible study and killed all those black people. Do you feel for those black people or you only feel for whites that were shot. If people call you and your ilks Nazi sympathizer, you took umbrage at that but in real sense , that's what you and the other cave rats are doing. Carrying the bucket for Neo Nazis and White Supremacists.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:23am On Nov 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
What about the crazy white guy (Dylan Roof )that walked into a black church for a bible study and killed all those black people. Do you feel for those black people or you only feel for whites that were shot. If people call you and your ilks Nazi sympathizer, you took umbrage at that but in real sense , that's what you and the other cave rats are doing. Carrying the bucket for Neo Nazis and White Supremacists.

Why must everything be about race for you? There must be some underlying inferiority complex you need to take care of.
Senator Rand paul was attacked on Friday what has it got to do with Dylan Roof of several months ago?

So because people are not blacks they deserve to die? Or whats the point of bringing Dylan Roof into an attack that happened 3 days ago?

Humor me, what connection does Dylan Roof attack with Senator Paul attack, why not ask about the Vegas shooter, Adam Lanza or the South Texas shooter? Because the people killed are not blacks we shouldnt care about them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:26am On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Why must everything be about race for you? Senator Rand paul was attacked on Friday what has it got to do with Dylan Roof of several months ago?

So because people are not blacks they deserve to die? Or whats the point of bringing Dylan Roof into an attack that happened 3 days ago?

Humor me, what connection does Dylan Roof with Senator Paul, why not ask about the Vegas shooter or the South Texas shooter
I brought race into it because you didn't show any sympathy for the victims of Dylan Roof when it happened.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:28am On Nov 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Not only in Virginia but New Jersey too. The Fat loudmouth Chris Christie is leaving the Governorship office with less than 10% approval. Somethings about the worthless Republicons ruining a great country. It's gonna be a Democratic whooping tomorrow and I will like to hear Raumdeter excuse. He always throw out his usual trash about Americans electing Republicons. How come the republican house and senate approval ratings is in the sewage

Virginia is a blue state. EVen Hillary won and the entire democrat machinery have been going there to drum up support including Obama

Winning Virginia would still leave the state the number of states Dems have at 15 out of 50 while Republicans have over double of that at 34

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:29am On Nov 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
I brought race into it because you didn't show any sympathy for the victims of Dylan Roof when it happened.

Quote my post on the day of Dylan Roof attack to prove to anyone reading that you are telling the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:36am On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Quote my post on the day of Dylan Roof attack to prove to anyone reading that you are telling the truth
Look back and see it yourself when it happened. I remember vividly well that I got it with you and Missy. When Whites commits their violent crimes, the Republicons always cover for them but if its Black, Latinos and other minorities, all of a sudden, they are thugs, hooligans and terrorists. I don't see the press calling the crazy guy in Las Vegas or the crazy terrorist in Texas thugs and hooligans. You see why proud black people like me always get offended.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:40am On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Virginia is a blue state. EVen Hillary won and the entire democrat machinery have been going there to drum up support including Obama

Winning Virginia would still leave the state the number of states Dems have at 15 out of 50 while Republicans have over double of that at 34
No, Virginia is a Purple State. Infact, it was a Red State until about 10 years ago when Blacks from Maryland and DC started moving to Northern Virginia and that's what makes it Purple. Don't forget that The South starts from Virginia. Infact, I have a billionaire republican Gov here in Illinois by name Bruce Rauner and he's trump lite but we are sending him away in 2018. He fooled Illinoisan and now he knows he's going to lose big time going against J P Pritzker who's a multibillionaire.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Look back and see it yourself when it happened. I remember vividly well that I got it with you and Missy. When Whites commits their violent crimes, the Republicons always cover for them but if its Black, Latinos and other minorities, all of a sudden, they are thugs, hooligans and terrorists. I don't see the press calling the crazy guy in Las Vegas or the crazy terrorist in Texas thugs and hooligans. You see why proud black people like me always get offended.

You can go dig my comment where I showed no sympathy for victims of Dylan Roof like you claimed. Go ahead and show us proof

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:50am On Nov 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
No, Virginia is a Purple State. Infact, it was a Red State until about 10 years ago when Blacks from Maryland and DC started moving to Northern Virginia and that's what makes it Purple. Don't forget that The South starts from Virginia. Infact, I have a billionaire republican Gov here in Illinois by name Bruce Rauner and he's trump lite but we are sending him away in 2018. He fooled Illinoisan and now he knows he's going to lose big time going against J P Pritzker who's a multimillionaire.

Current Virginia gov is Democrat, Clinton won Virginia, Obama won it in 2008 and 2012. FOr the past 15yrs Democrats have been ruling except for 4yrs

Assuming Dems win Virginia its still 15 states out of 50 thats like 30%

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:56am On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Current Virginia gov is Democrat, Clinton won Virginia, Obama won it in 2008 and 2012. FOr the past 15yrs Democrats have been ruling except for 4yrs

Assuming Dems win Virginia its still 15 states out of 50 thats like 30%
They will come down one by one with people knowing that Republicons are for the Uber rich like the Koch brothers. Meanwhile, the poorest states in America are run by Republicons. The richest States and Cities are dominated by Democrats. Trump, by the time he's done would do an irreparable damage to the party of Lincoln.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:04am On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

You can go dig my comment where I showed no sympathy for victims of Dylan Roof like you claimed. Go ahead and show us proof
You can go dig it up yourself because I don't have time for that. It's like when Obama was being called monkey and all kind of vile names by the people on your side of the aisle. You never said a word and that's fine. That's why majority of Americans are giving the racist pig named trump hell. It gladdens my heart that more Americans are seeing the mo.ronic Buffon for what he really is.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:08am On Nov 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
You can go dig it up yourself because I don't have time for that. It's like when Obama was being called monkey and all kind of vile names by the people on your side of the aisle. You never said a word and that's fine. That's why majority of Americans are giving the racist pig named trump hell. It gladdens my heart that more Americans are seeing the mo.ronic Buffon for what he really is.

You make an allegation, I asked you to back it up, you flee and cant back it up.

Typical liberal behavior. Obama was called monkey, Bush was called dumb, Trump was and is being called all manner of names. No one here is whining about it except you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:14am On Nov 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
They will come down one by one with people knowing that Republicons are for the Uber rich like the Koch brothers. Meanwhile, the poorest states in America are run by Republicons. The richest States and Cities are dominated by Democrats. Trump, by the time he's done would do an irreparable damage to the party of Lincoln.

Whats the meaning of this garbage you wrote up here. Don't Democrats have George Soros in their ranks?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:15am On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

You make an allegation, I asked you to back it up, you flee and cant back it up.

Typical liberal behavior. Obama was called monkey, Bush was called dumb, Trump was and is being called all manner of names. No one here is whining about it except you
What you are telling me is to go back thousands of posts you put on nairaland. You must be kidding. The bottom line is there is different between been called dumb and monkey. You as a black man accept someone calling Obama monkey is a disgrace and says so much about you. I don't know if you are a monkey but I am a black man in America and I sure don't look like monkey.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:17am On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Whats the meaning of this garbage you wrote up here. Don't Democrats have George Soros in their ranks?
They have more than George Soros but they are honorable men. The ones in your party are not only racists, they are Misorgynist too and trump is a perfect example.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:21am On Nov 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
What you are telling me is to go back thousands of posts you put on nairaland. You must be kidding. The bottom line is there is different between been called dumb and monkey. You as a black man accept someone calling Obama monkey is a disgrace and says so much about you. I don't know if you are a monkey but I am a black man in America and I sure don't look like monkey.

This is the inferiority complex we talk about Trump was called a monkey, he was compared to many animals. A prominent liberal called his father an orangutang. Bush was called a monkey and many other ridiculous names

How come their feelings are not getting hurt like yours

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:22am On Nov 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
They have more than George Soros but they are honorable men. The ones in your party are not only racists, they are Misorgynist too and trump is a perfect example.

Koch bros are racist how? and how are they different from George Soros
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:29am On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is the inferiority complex we talk about Trump was called a monkey, he was compared to many animals. A prominent liberal called his father an orangutang. Bush was called a monkey and many other ridiculous names

How come their feelings are not getting hurt like yours
You are full of crap. Historically,,when they call monkey, we all know it's code word for N. I call Trampy a racis because he's.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:32am On Nov 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
You are full of crap. Historically,,when they call monkey, we all know it's code word for N. I call Trampy a racis because he's.

Obviously you are the one full of shiiit, They called Bush monkey they called Trump orangutang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qVS4hUkiyk

You call someone monkey, he calls you back exactly the same thing, then he becomes racist and you are not. You now see why no one takes you snowflakes serious

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:38am On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Obviously you are the one full of shiiit, They called Bush monkey they called Trump orangutang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qVS4hUkiyk

You call someone monkey, he calls you back exactly the same thing, then he becomes racist and you are not. You now see why no one takes you snowflakes serious
If Obama is a monkey according to the Nazis you worship, imagine what they will call you. That junk you posted makes no difference to me. Every sane Blackman know when monkey is mentioned, it's a code word but Whitey loving black man will see it differently.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.