Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (656857 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 4:20am On Nov 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
If Obama is a monkey according to the Nazis you worship, imagine what they will call you. That junk you posted makes no difference to me. Every sane Blackman know when monkey is mentioned, it's a code word but Whitey loving black man will see it differently.

I know liberals don't have a functioning brain, When you insult people they have a right to insult you back. If you know you don't want them to insult you, then don't insult them first

I know its a strange concept to liberals who love to play identity politics that when you punch you most likely would get counter punched

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 4:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
I hope she get herself a good lawyer or ACLU to take up her case. No one in America loses his or her job because of his or her political opinions. I know a lot of lawyers in US will take up her case pro bono. This kinda things happens in despotic countries and not in America. The essence of 1st amendment is Critiqueing your leadership to keep them honest.

There is little the ACLU can do in this situation, especially if she was employed in a jurisdiction that has "at will" employment laws.

It basically means that an employer can fire you for any reason except race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation etc. Moreover, there may have been a clause in her employment contract which prohibited the act she did beside the president's convoy.

If she was employed by a government entity, then I would say she has a provable case of the government infringing her First Amendment rights.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:54am On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

I know liberals don't have a functioning brain, When you insult people they have a right to insult you back. If you know you don't want them to insult you, then don't insult them first

I know its a strange concept to liberals who love to play identity politics that when you punch you most likely would get counter punched
Coming from a Nazi sympathizer who was wailing just a page ago how some Democrat assaulted Sen Randy Paul in Kentucky. Are you not the same guy crying about a Democrat shooting Congressman Scallise ?. You forgot to mention the Capitol Police officers who saved Scalise's life are both blacks and the female officer is a lesbian which the people in your useless party loathes with every fiber in their bodies. As a proud uppity black man, I stand very proudly on the shoulders of Civil Rights Giants like Dr Dubois, Rev King Jnr, Medgar Evans and co and you can go hang your net with the likes of Trampy, David Duke, Breibart and the other low life's you House Negroes love.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:03am On Nov 07, 2017
PDPGuy:

There is little the ACLU can do in this situation, especially if she was employed in a jurisdiction that has "at will" employment laws.

It basically means that an employer can fire you for any reason except race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation etc. Moreover, there may have been a clause in her employment contract which prohibited the act she did beside the president's convoy.

If she was employed by a government entity, then I would say she has a provable case of the government infringing her First Amendment rights.
I can understand if it is written in her contract but I doubt it. I learnt that she worked for a Sub Government contractor. I think she has a good case on 1st Amendment right. Why should someone in America get fired for exercising her Freedom of Speech rights. Infact, just hearing now that her case has been taken up by some lawyers. What kind of country do we want to be if we can't criticize our leadership?. This is not Pootin Russia or any Third World country.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2017
The amount of liberals attacking the idea of prayer the day after a church shooting is staggering. The war on Christianity is very real...

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2017
NRA can confirm Stephen Willeford is a member & has been certified as a NRA firearms instructor.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2017
This picture totally derails ANY narrative the media would like to put forward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2017
Radical leftists: The NRA is a terror group that wants mass shootings!
Reality: Hero who shot mass murderer was an NRA instructor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Japanese PM Shinzo Abe emptied his entire container ahead of Trump, but the MSM is reporting that Trump embarrassingly broke protocol. undecided

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Coming from a Nazi sympathizer who was wailing just a page ago how some Democrat assaulted Sen Randy Paul in Kentucky. Are you not the same guy crying about a Democrat shooting Congressman Scallise ?. You forgot to mention the Capitol Police officers who saved Scalise's life are both blacks and the female officer is a lesbian which the people in your useless party loathes with every fiber in their bodies. As a proud uppity black man, I stand very proudly on the shoulders of Civil Rights Giants like Dr Dubois, Rev King Jnr, Medgar Evans and co and you can go hang your net with the likes of Trampy, David Duke, Breibart and the other low life's you House Negroes love.

What else do you know other than wail like pre pubescent girls and lie.

You said I didnt sympathize with victims of Dylan Roof, I asked you for evidence you couldnt provide any

You said Koch Bros were racist and misogynist, I asked you for evidence Nothing

What else do you have to lie about? Why are you so insecure that you have to lie all over. This shameless being said said MissyB and I didnt sympathize with the victims of Dylan Roof how would you know? when you just registered in July this year 2yrs after the Dylan Roof incident. ANOTHER LIE

Unless you are trying to tell us that you are the same person as the Lucasbalo who was shamed off here for guess what LYING.

You now see why you are a joke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

What else do you know other than wail like pre pubescent girls and lie.

You said I didnt sympathize with victims of Dylan Roof, I asked you for evidence you couldnt provide any

You said Koch Bros were racist and misogynist, I asked you for evidence Nothing

What else do you have to lie about? Why are you so insecure that you have to lie all over. This shameless being said said MissyB and I didnt sympathize with the victims of Dylan Roof how would you know? when you just registered in July this year 2yrs after the Dylan Roof incident. ANOTHER LIE

Unless you are trying to tell us that you are the same person as the Lucasbalo who was shamed off here for guess what LYING.

You now see why you are a joke
Coming from a shameless Nazi loving, Whitey a*s licking guy who was edging Happney to wager him $1.000 just couple weeks ago knowing Happney is in Nigeria. I remember vividly you threw the challenge to PDPguy and when they ignored you that was when you mentioned liberals and I took up your challenge and that's when you chickened out like a CONservative that you are. The same way your lord Trampy chickened out of Vietnam with five deferments. Anyway, a lot of people here uses alternative moniker when they get suspended and you are one of them too. By the way, if you still willing to wager, I am all ears since we have the umpires waiting and we we see who is a joke between us.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Coming from a shameless Nazi loving, Whitey a*s licking guy who was edging Happney to wager him $1.000 just couple weeks ago knowing Happney is in Nigeria. I remember vividly you threw the challenge to PDPguy and when they ignored you that was when you mentioned liberals and I took up your challenge and that's when you chickened out like a CONservative that you are. The same way your lord Trampy chickened out of Vietnam with five deferments. Anyway, a lot of people here uses alternative moniker when they get suspended and you are one of them too. By the way, if you still willing to wager, I am all ears since we have the umpires waiting and we we see who is a joke between us.

I have a bet with happney and he has taken the bet already.

Provide evidence that I ever debated Dylan Roof with Abbeybailey or you are Lying as usual. Not that I am surprised you would lie blatantly, we knew the circumstances of the Lucasbalo moniker who was living a lie as a born American who never needed a visa.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

I have a bet with happney and he has taken the bet already.

Provide evidence that I ever debated Dylan Roof with Abbeybailey or you are Lying as usual. Not that I am surprised you would lie blatantly, we knew the circumstances of the Lucasbalo moniker who was living a lie as a born American who never needed a visa.
You are a fool of the Highest order. I was born an American in Nigeria. Bring out where I wrote that I was born in America. I said I grew up in Chicago with couple of my siblings who were born in Chicago. Bring out where I noted that I was born in Chicago. You are just a liar like the racist pig you worship. About the wages, everyone here know you chickened out after calling out couple people and liberals. I took up your challenge and all of a sudden, you chickened out like a typica Republicon. The umpires are still waiting and you have till December 25 to show how manly you are before I travel to visit my parents. Meanwhile, search and bring out where I said I was born in Chicago.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Was the Scalise shot by a liberal because he is a Republican?

You like doing this thing, why can't you answer the question first? What has Scalise's shooting got to do with this?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
....so much for MAGA as outlined by Trump on his presidential campaign

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/358793-trump-wins-visas-to-hire-70-foreign-workers-at-mar-a-lago

The Trump Organization has won the permission to hire 70 foreign workers to serve as maids, cooks and servers for the 2017-2018 tourist season, according to data from the U.S. Labor Department.
The Palm Beach Post reported Friday that Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla., won the permission after first applying for the H-2B visas in July. The request was originally filed during Trump's "Made In America" week at the White House.
Palm Beach's unemployment rate currently sits at 3.6 percent. A local job placement agency told the Post that there are plenty of local workers who would be eager to fill the positions.
"We currently have 5,136 qualified candidates in Palm Beach County for various hospitality positions listed in the Employ Florida state jobs database," CareerSource spokesman Tom Veenstra said Friday.
The number of foreign workers hired by Mar-a-Lago is a slight increase from the 2016-2017 season, when the resort hired 64 foreign workers using H-2B visas. Trump defended the practice during a GOP primary debate in March of last year.
“It’s very, very hard to get people,” Trump said. “Other hotels do the exact same thing.”
In September 2016, Trump told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that "getting help in Palm Beach during the season is almost impossible."
To get the visas, employers must typically first establish that there are not enough American workers able or willing to fill the temporary positions in order to qualify for H-2B classification.
The Trump administration expanded the H-2B program in July, saying it would offer an additional 15,000 visas because not enough American workers are willing or able to fill the country's employment needs for the rest of fiscal 2017.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
LordReed:

You like doing this thing, why can't you answer the question first? What has Scalise's shooting got to do with this?

Like Pauls attack, Scalise shooting shows that Republican lawmakers are being attacked by known liberals
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
You are a fool of the Highest order. I was born an American in Nigeria. Bring out where I wrote that I was born in America. I said I grew up in Chicago with couple of my siblings who were born in Chicago. Bring out where I noted that I was born in Chicago. You are just a liar like the racist pig you worship. About the wages, everyone here know you chickened out after calling out couple people and liberals. I took up your challenge and all of a sudden, you chickened out like a typica Republicon. The umpires are still waiting and you have till December 25 to show how manly you are before I travel to visit my parents. Meanwhile, search and bring out where I said I was born in Chicago.

I already have a bet with happney.

2. Are you lucasbalo the coward and liar who lied to us that he was born an American when we see that he had to apply for a visa. If you are not Lucasbal then you are a liar because you were not on this forum when Dylan Roof issue happened, You just registered on July 15, the same day Lucasbalo was busted as a liar

3. If you are Lucasbalo, you are still a liar and the evidence are below. How did someone who bragged continuously that he never needed a visa to come to America since he was a natural born American now confessing that he came to US when he was barely 18 with a student VISA
Like I always do, I have attached evidence to my post below. I expect more senseless posts heavy on insult and low on substance. 9inches has been waiting for you to surprise him for many days.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5657392_lucasbalo1_jpegc5ce3645915a16369b1a53f014af86a8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5657394_lucasbalo5_jpegea50db77f2618c35f8b264a3613db0f9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5657413_lucasbalo_jpeg9b12f29965988ebbd170b7be434ea685

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Like Pauls attack, Scalise shooting shows that Republican lawmakers are being attacked by known liberals

Even if their dispute has nothing to do with politics, it is a political matter because a liberal attacked a conservative? Talk about false narrative. SMH
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
....so much for MAGA as outlined by Trump on his presidential campaign

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/358793-trump-wins-visas-to-hire-70-foreign-workers-at-mar-a-lago

The Trump Organization has won the permission to hire 70 foreign workers to serve as maids, cooks and servers for the 2017-2018 tourist season, according to data from the U.S. Labor Department.
The Palm Beach Post reported Friday that Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla., won the permission after first applying for the H-2B visas in July. The request was originally filed during Trump's "Made In America" week at the White House.
Palm Beach's unemployment rate currently sits at 3.6 percent. A local job placement agency told the Post that there are plenty of local workers who would be eager to fill the positions.
"We currently have 5,136 qualified candidates in Palm Beach County for various hospitality positions listed in the Employ Florida state jobs database," CareerSource spokesman Tom Veenstra said Friday.
The number of foreign workers hired by Mar-a-Lago is a slight increase from the 2016-2017 season, when the resort hired 64 foreign workers using H-2B visas. Trump defended the practice during a GOP primary debate in March of last year.
“It’s very, very hard to get people,” Trump said. “Other hotels do the exact same thing.”
In September 2016, Trump told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that "getting help in Palm Beach during the season is almost impossible."
To get the visas, employers must typically first establish that there are not enough American workers able or willing to fill the temporary positions in order to qualify for H-2B classification.
The Trump administration expanded the H-2B program in July, saying it would offer an additional 15,000 visas because not enough American workers are willing or able to fill the country's employment needs for the rest of fiscal 2017.

Close the borders until I need some brown people to work for me. LMAO!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
LordReed:

Even if their dispute has nothing to do with politics, it is a political matter because a liberal attacked a conservative? Talk about false narrative. SMH

The guy who shot Scalise, did they have a disagreement that has anything to do with politics?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nihilist: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
diggz airmark skimpledawg funlord sinizia griffon chic2pimp a40
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/woman-flips-off-donald-trump-fired_us_59fe0ab4e4b0c9652fffa484

A photo of Juli Briskman giving the middle finger to the president went viral. Her employer was not pleased.
You may have seen this photo of President Donald Trump’s motorcade winding down a wooded road last week as a woman on a bicycle pedaled by ― giving the middle finger to Trump.

The picture, snapped by a White House photographer traveling with the president as he left his golf course in Sterling, Va., went viral almost immediately. News outlets picked up the story when it appeared in a White House pool report. Late-night talk show hosts told jokes about the encounter and people on social media began hailing the unidentified woman as a “she-ro,” using the hashtag #Her2020.

The woman’s name is Juli Briskman. Her employer, government contractor Akima LLC, wasn’t so happy about the photo. They fired her over it.

Trump should have stopped the convoy and grab her by the puci. cool Her employer punished her for her sin; he's God fearing.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by funlord(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nihilist:
funlord

Lmao! I'm their regular boardman here...the most pained souls ever actually exist on this thread! cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Skimpledawg(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nihilist:
di.ggz airm.ark skimpledawg fun.lord sin.izia gri.ffon chic2.love-vendor a.40
Lmao grin grin

So much head batterings on here.. Beautiful tears.

Delivering mails would be fun here Egbon diggz grin

Uncle Raumdeuter, I greet you here o
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Lmao grin grin

So much head batterings on here.. Beautiful tears.

Delivering mails would be fun here Egbon diggz grin

Uncle Ramdeuter, I greet you here o
Bros na me hail pass
Were you also born an American or you came here with student visa at 18yrs but have a compelling need to lie that you were actually a natural born American to impress his posse of idiotts

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Skimpledawg(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Bros na me hail pass
[b]Were you also born an American [/b]or you came here with student visa at 18yrs but have a compelling need to lie that you were actually a natural born American to impress his posse of idiotts
At bolded, nah. I only visited the UK, Nottingham to be precise. Would love to pursue my PhD in US tho boss, I know you will put me through cool

I'm not cut out for impressing idiots on here, just for the laughs.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 9inches(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
stanech:
This picture totally derails ANY narrative the media would like to put forward.
It was photoshopped. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by airmark(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nihilist:
diggz airmark skimpledawg funlord sinizia griffon chic2pimp a40

shocked shocked shocked shocked

If i stay here, i won't be able to do anything offline again. Chelseafan1, come and carry you uncle, raumdeuter.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Skimpledawg:

At bolded, nah. I only visited the UK, Nottingham to be precise. Would love to pursue my PhD in US tho boss, I know you will put me through cool

I'm not cut out for impressing idiots on here, just for the laughs.

Lol Go ahead and write your GRE apply to schools and send your transcript, Contrary to what liberals want you to believe, America is still a great nation a prosperous nation and its getting better

There is no better place to be in the world if you are hardworking and willing to take risks
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Skimpledawg(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lol Go ahead and write your GRE apply to schools and send your transcript, Contrary to what liberals want you to believe, America is still a great nation a prosperous nation and its getting better

There is no better place to be in the world if you are hardworking and willing to take risks
Lol.. True... When you say Risks, what do you mean baba?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Lol.. True... When you say Risks, what do you mean baba?

Leaving your country is a risk, Some people before they succeed leave the state where they know people and gamble on a totally environment, leave their comfortable job and try a new field, some invest all their savings into a business
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Skimpledawg(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Leaving your country is a risk, Some people before they succeed leave the state where they know people and gamble on a totally environment, leave their comfortable job and try a new field, some invest all their savings into a business
Thats true sir. I'm a young man, and if I don't take risks Now, when will I?

Thanks for the tip baba

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.