Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (658172 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ycat: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2016
Obama has divided the country even more and sent it back to the 60's, and he started it almost 8 years ago.
ValerianSteel:
Thanks Missy,we love our sickness,that sickness is called love and inclusion and we will use that beginning from now to 2020 to drive you guys out of government and build on the progress we've made against discrimination,divisiveness and bigotry of any form.

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ycat: 6:35am On Jul 27, 2016
Not even once was ISIS mentioned in DNC cos they knew the demon is their child and will expose their failures and as the devil they are.
stanech:
Donald J. Trump

Our prayers are with all those affected by the horrible attacks in Munich. This cannot continue. The rise of terrorism threatens the way of life for all civilized people, and we must do everything in our power to keep it from our shores.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Freiburger(m): 6:38am On Jul 27, 2016
CFCman:

Just goes to show that persistence pays cheesy

Jaybee you can still be persistent with uj sizzle.
Lol.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by jaybee3(m): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2016
CFCman:

Just goes to show that persistence pays cheesy

Jaybee3 you can still be persistent with ujsizzle.

You bet about Bill's perseverance skills which in all honesty only materialized after he did the following:
He sold Hilary a perfect marriage by buying and presenting her with the dream house she sub-cautiously hinted

With that mindset and knowing fully well that Ujsizzle ain't about material things, my problem doesn't seem to be half solved....

I guess i need to engage my brain further

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2016
ValerianSteel:
I don't think I've been moved this much to tears in years.President Bill Clinton made a strong case for Hillary that we don't usually hear and it sums up the America we all know and want to continue to live in.Truly,our kids are watching and in some eight years to come they'll judge us by the decisions we make this November.

Let's be on the right side of history once again.

Lol tears? Like are you seriously kidding me?. By the way, are you going to answer my question?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2016
This convention is a joke! Illegal immigrants, mothers of criminals, liars, uneducated actors, child molesters...all you need now are some crackheads & rappers on drugs & they're all set VOTE Donald J. Trump!!!

I say it again Liberalism is a mental illness

At this rate I see Trump winning all 50 states
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2016
If Trump is so bad how did he raise such brilliant and wonderful Kids...?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2016
Well, now that the DNC was found harassing women, making anti-Semitic remarks, and personally attacking Senator Sanders through email; Mrs. Hillary Clinton won through fraud just as the DNC intended. It looks like Trump will win, if the recent polls are correct.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2016
Thousands of angry and frustrated Bernie Sanders protesters are demanding entrance to Democratic National Convention after a fence was erected to lock them out. One female protester climbed over the fence leading the crowd to cheer as police stood by. ‪#‎DNCWalkout‬

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2016
Donald J. Trump pledged to rid the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs of “waste and corruption" while acknowledging the deaths of so many veterans who waited for treatment as a "a permanent stain on our government
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2016
Donald J. Trump

For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Big problem for the Democrats this fall, and that is their flawed candidate, Mrs. Bill Clinton, who should have been under criminal indictment. She’s a confirmed liar. She left people to die in Benghazi. … That stuff matters to the American people.”

The Democrats don’t want to make the distinction between illegal immigration and immigration.

They would much rather label Republicans racist for wanting to enforce laws.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2016
armyofone:
My country is already great.

God bless America
God bless our troops.
Semper Fi

Well not lately your country is sinking fast as we speak. And eight years of killiery will finally destroy your beloved country. That is why you need Trump..

As for Lucasbalo the guy is just a typical Liberal that insults you rather than argue with facts

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2016
ycat:
Not even once was ISIS mentioned in DNC cos they knew the demon is their child and will expose their failures and as the devil they are.

Right

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2016
ycat:
She knows her friends don't buy that, she was just throwing steak to the dogs. She didn't believe in this country, but she had no choice than to say that after so many have been questioning their patriotism for 8 years and now has to campaign for the most dishonest woman in American politics. You know it's not easy putting a thief to watch over money.

And you wonder why there is no American flag at the Democrat convention

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2016
ycat:
And that Elizabeth Warren that looks like badly skewed fish on fire is now saying what Trump has been saying all along that the system is "rigged" but forgot to say they democrats are responsible.

If not for republicans, this country would have just been a little better than Africa.

Just take a look at cities where democrats are mayors, walking during the day in certain areas can earn you a bullet in the neck.

They even elected one of their mayor from prison. The guy was accused of murder...

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2016
ycat:
Americans can see clearly now and won't say they didn't know. They know whose loyalty lies with the American people and who has left American secret out to protect her own and who has been receiving money from terrorist nations and probably sold favor.

Trump Is the Man .... He is winning this and the Democrats will looose many seats in congress Mark this post it is happening

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Typical liberal full of insults and arrogance. Why can't you make your own comment and move on, must everybody support democratic party and Hilary?

Stop littering here with cheap insults.

That guy Lucasbalo and Valareansteel are typical zombies. They have no shame at all, they are only worried of getting deported when Trump becomes president. They are both illegals

I hope Trump wins and deport them both. America do not need them,

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2016
To have that lady come speak, when her son was a criminal who tried to kill a police officer, is a travesty. It is a slap in the face of law enforcement."

Kevin Jackson slammed the optics of the DNC’s decision to feature Michael Brown’s mother as a guest speaker along with the ‪
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2016
Donald J. Trump

Why aren't the Democrats speaking about ISIS, bad trade deals, broken borders, police and law and order? The Republican Convention was great!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2016
Donald J. Trump

Dems don't want to talk ISIS b/c Hillary's foreign interventions unleashed ISIS & her refugee plans make it easier for them to come here.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2016
Donald J. Trump

No matter what Bill Clinton says and no matter how well he says it, the phony media will exclaim it to be incredible. Highly overrated!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
And more

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
"Hillary Clinton is using 'Black Lives Matter' to try to defeat Donald Trump...now it's political." -Ashley Bell, RNC Trump delegate

PS Ashley Bell is Black and he supports Trump
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
"We are funding 73 percent of the cost of NATO… We owe $19 trillion and we're paying for all of these countries. They're not living up to their obligation."

Donald J. Trump said that he likes the concept of NATO but countries need to pay their fair share of the alliance.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Fox News

Black Lives Matter protesters attempted to segregate white members of the media during a demonstration near the DNC.

"I need all the white people to move to the back".

The group Obama invited to the white house... Shame..

#Trump2016
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
stanech:

That guy Lucasbalo and Valareansteel are typical zombies. They have no shame at all, they are only worried of getting deported when Trump becomes president. They are both illegals

I hope Trump wins and deport them both. America do not need them,
The same way you will be deported from your third world sewage hellhole. The difference between you and I is that I will vote in my precinct on November 8 for Hillary and you will still be lamenting in your third world enclave

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
stanech:
"We are funding 73 percent of the cost of NATO… We owe $19 trillion and we're paying for all of these countries. They're not living up to their obligation."

Donald J. Trump said that he likes the concept of NATO but countries need to pay their fair share of the alliance.
You have never step your foot on American soil and never paid a dime in taxes here just like the Scam artist you are supporting who is not releasing his tax records because he's a fraud and egomaniac who is cheating on his taxes and not as rich as he's claiming to be. The first major party presidential candidate not to release his taxes. A major mental meltdown is awaiting you on November 9 when your idol falls like a Rolling Stone.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
To even support trump is a mental disease on it own, anyone with IQ above 40 will be utterly disgusted by the tweet of that prick. He is not fit to even rule a poultry of chickens.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
stanech:
Fox News

Black Lives Matter protesters attempted to segregate white members of the media during a demonstration near the DNC.

"I need all the white people to move to the back".

The group Obama invited to the white house... Shame..

#Trump2016

Like your moniker connotes, you are plagued with intellectual stench.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
stanech:

Well not lately your country is sinking fast as we speak. And eight years of killiery will finally destroy your beloved country. That is why you need Trump..

As for Lucasbalo the guy is just a typical Liberal that insults you rather than argue with facts
What facts do you know in a country you have never spent a second of your life in. If you use the kind of energy for your country, I am sure Nigeria will be a better place. No wonder someone like you is not going further in life. Misplaced priority. I have a say about the happenings in US because I am a stockholder here. Can you say the same thing ?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.