Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (653914 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Donald J. Trump

I’ve said it over and over again. Crooked Hillary is bought and paid for by The Establishment—BIG TIME! Unbelievably CORRUPT! I’m not and never will be owned by ANYONE! ‪#‎TrumpIsWithYou‬ ‪#‎TrumpPence2016‬

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Even Bill is tired of the lies, SAD!

He was actually sleeping while his boring wife was drooling...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Donald J. Trump.

America led by Hillary will be an AMERICA where things get even WORSE than it is now. Higher taxes, rampant TERRORISM and MORE CORRUPTION from Washington, DC! TOGETHER, we WILL Make America Great Again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Donald J. Trump

Two policemen just shot in San Diego, one dead. It is only getting worse. People want LAW AND ORDER!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Donald J. Trump

Last night - we broke 10,000,000 followers on Facebook! Last week, on the final night of the GOP Convention - we broke 10,000,000 followers!, Thank you for your continued support. Together, we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! -DJT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nobody is asking Trump why he doesn't go to church
Why we have nude pictures of his wife online( model or she is not the one running for president indeed) undecided
Why he is not showing us his tax
Obama and Michelle went through hell with them.
They want him not matter what...I'm an independent and wished Romney tried his luck again.
I think the Republican (we used to know shouting conservative for who cares to listen) is all gone.
Ummm after many bankruptcies, he is still a billionaire...

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
True that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
armyofone:
Nobody is asking Trump why he doesn't go to church
Why we have nude pictures of his wife online( model or she is not the one running for president indeed) undecided
Why he is not showing us his tax
Obama and Michelle went through hell with them.
They want him not matter what...I'm an independent and wished Romney tried his luck again.
I think the Republican (we used to know shouting conservative for who cares to listen) is all gone.
Ummm after many bankruptcies, he is still a billionaire...

Hauwa I am republican but this is no longer our party

This is not the Trump reality show

How many ex presidents of the Republican were at his convention? How many former Presidential candidate of the GOp were there

We are just waiting for Hillary to beat him so we can start the process of taking back our party from the demagogue

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Released two hours ago.We are back in the lead.

http://www.projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 30, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Released two hours ago.We are back in the lead.

http://www.projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus

If the result eventually mirrors this poll, it will further energize the conservative wing of the party because Trump would have outperformed either McCain or Romney in terms of both popular and EC vote totals.

This would put the final nail in the coffin of what's left of the the moderate/liberal wing of the party.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

How many ex presidents of the Republican were at his convention? How many former Presidential candidate of the GOp were there

We are just waiting for Hillary to beat him so we can start the process of taking back our party from the demagogue

I suspect the likes of Speaker Ryan, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and Scott Walker would vote for Hillary and even secretly donate to pro-Hillary SuperPacs.
A Trump loss would be a launch pad to their 2020 campaigns. I'd also watch out for South Carolina governor, Nikki Haley. She could be formidable in 4yrs time if she throws her hat into the ring.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by thesuave10(m): 3:16am On Jul 30, 2016
Wow.. Lots of love Trump here

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 12:38am On Jul 31, 2016
Dayo, it will really be a tough one for Hillary. Trump said his gloves are now officially off. Me, I'm waiting to see what's in his tax return. I want to see how well you're doing. He should be transparent enough.
It is unfortunate that voters are not asking like they did with Romney and Obama.
raumdeuter:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:39am On Jul 31, 2016
We got a 10point post-DNC bump from raba research,new electoral map projection:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 1:04am On Jul 31, 2016
ValerianSteel:
We got a 10point post-DNC bump from raba research,new electoral map projection:

How is Florida still red with all the Latinos in South Florida

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 1:07am On Jul 31, 2016
armyofone:
Dayo, it will really be a tough one for Hillary. Trump said his gloves are now officially off. Me, I'm waiting to see what's in his tax return. I want to see how well you're doing. He should be transparent enough.
It is unfortunate that voters are not asking like they did with Romney and Obama.

Trump won't release any tax returns and his fans white America don't care as long as he can take their country back. He's not subjected to the same standards as everyone else. If anyone else had made those statements he made they'll be in jail now which is why I say nothing can ruin trumps image

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 3:09am On Jul 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

How is Florida still red with all the Latinos in South Florida
It's a simulation,they are meant to project worst case scenario.it doesn't necessarily tells you that's how it's gonna be on Election Day.It just gives you a sense of how it may go down from previous voting pattern and current polling analysis.

538 currently has Florida as likely going red.Most sources believe it will go blue which I also believe,but the projections try to balance out the swing states votes evenly between both parties.

As you can see,Iowa,Ohio,North Carolina,Virginia are Blue,to even out the swing states EV,Florida goes red in the projection.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 3:13am On Jul 31, 2016
This is one to watch.The moment republicans sh*t their pants.The chants of USA was deafening considering how the previous weeks,they accused democrats of not talking about ISIS.Guess what happened,the DNC mentioned ISIS more than the RNC.They accused Democrats of not being patriotic enough,I hope they all watched this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC_9lULJnCg

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
1. Leave/weaken America's support to NATO.
2. Keep Assad.
3. Allow Russia Keep Crimea and if possible invade Ukraine.
4. Remove troops from Japan,Germany,and South Korea.

And any sane person still thinks this guy is running to be our President?

Look closely at these positions of Trump,doesn't it appear he's running to be Putin's Prime Minister/buttboy undecided

He's laying the red carpet for Putin to walk freely on every global issue.Wake up people.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 3:15am On Aug 01, 2016
Any sane person would know that the lose cannon will self destruct. The Russia request to hack Clinton, and the backlash from the controversy with the Khan family. The debate would soon start and his dumbness and shallowness will be exposed to all. He is already scheming how to dodge the debate, he said the debate will hold during major nfl events and the nfl sent him a letter for a change in date, only for the nfl spokesman to deny ever sending the trampy one any letter. Anyone take such character serious.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:36am On Aug 01, 2016
uniklinkum:
Any sane person would know that the lose cannon will self destruct. The Russia request to hack Clinton, and the backlash from the controversy with the Khan family. The debate would soon start and his dumbness and shallowness will be exposed to all. He is already scheming how to dodge the debate, he said the debate will hold during major nfl events and the nfl sent him a letter for a change in date, only for the nfl spokesman to deny ever sending the trampy one any letter. Anyone take such character serious.
Tramp has always been a serial and pathological liar. He is scared to death of debating Hillary because he has no core values or policies. He's just trying to scam his way to the Presidency. He will fail ultimately.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Some 'good' news for Secretary Clinton... Her unfavorable rating is down to 51% in one poll.
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_7302016.pdf

What got me laughing was this question:
"Do you think Hillary has ties to lucifer?" 61% don't think so grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2016

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2016
CFCman:
Some 'good' news for Secretary Clinton... Her unfavorable rating is down to 51% in one poll.
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_7302016.pdf

What got me laughing was this question:
"Do you think Hillary has ties to lucifer?" 61% don't think so grin grin
The convention was the best way to reshape the narrative against Hillary.Like Bill said,there's a real Hillary and there's a caricature that has been created of her over the years.She's now back to 7point national lead in polls and in the swing states,she leads him by an average of 2-4points in 6 states,9points in Pennsylvania,they are tied in the 4 others.

Have you heard Trump lately?He'a already claiming the election may be rigged.He said that in Colorado just after lying about the Debate schedule which we all know he is desperately trying to run away from.

Am afraid even when we win the election,Trump won't concede,he would spin out new lies upon lies on how he couldn't have lost.Which is why it's not enough to win,we have to win by landslide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2016
Anyone got info on wikileaks leaking trampy tax returns??

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
uniklinkum:
Anyone got info on wikileaks leaking trampy tax returns??
They won't even if they have it.Assange has cut a deal with Trump to help him God forbid he's ever elected.Assange hates Obama and knows Hillary would be tougher than Obama is on cyber crime.For someone who knows a Hillary Presidency means he's going into a cell any moment from her inauguration he sure as hell wants to stop that inauguration from happening but he will fail.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hillary now polls 46-52%,Trump at 35-39% in national polls.

Here's new electoral map polling projections from Fivethirtyeight.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Hillary now polls 46-52%,Trump at 35-39% in national polls.

Here's new electoral map polling projections from Fivethirtyeight.
I know the election is ours to lose. I just want the people to be motivated enough to Come out and vote against the Con man.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I know the election is ours to lose. I just want the people to be motivated enough to Come out and vote against the Con man.
They will,he's been digging his grave this week slowly but fast enough to motivate more people to vote Hill.Let's see,this week he's added new categories to the list of people of who shouldn't be voting for him.

1.)Gold Star Families/service men in
2.)Fire Marshals.
3.)Babies grin grin grin

He's got plenty of time to add more to the list and he would.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:00am On Aug 03, 2016
ValerianSteel:
They will,he's been digging his grave this week slowly but fast enough to motivate more people to vote Hill.Let's see,this week he's added new categories to the list of people of who shouldn't be voting for him.

1.)Gold Star Families/service men in
2.)Fire Marshals.
3.)Babies grin grin grin

He's got plenty of time to add more to the list and he would.
Do not forget the speaker Ryan and Senator McCain .
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Do not forget the speaker Ryan and Senator McCain .
You know something is wrong when a man you endorsed can't endorse you for your own party's primary.Shame.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 3:27am On Aug 03, 2016
The Lord of shishe shishe is solidly behind trump, the numbskull should just keep shishe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.