Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (652587 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
24 hours to the 1st general election debate...
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
The Trump campaign considered inviting Jennifer Flowers, but later dropped the idea cheesy
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol, Trump cheated on his wife too.

CFCman:
The Trump campaign considered inviting Jennifer Flowers, but later dropped the idea cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
armyofone:
Lol, Trump cheated on his wife too.
He cheated on his first wife Ivanna with Marla Maples the Georgian Peach while he was married. When Marla got pregnant , he divorced Ivanna and married Marla. He cheated on Marla too with Melanie and that led to him divorcing Marla and he married Melanie. He changes wife like people changes underwears. That's the misorgynistic guy you like. He treats women like trash.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
CFCman:

I think she is coming...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/25/politics/presidential-debate-preview-2016/index.html
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
CFCman:

We shall see cheesy

Hillary, if it was her on the tonight show pre taped it, and there was no audience. This was discussed beforehand, it was pre taped.

If she shows up for the debate, watch for body doubles, clones, mannequins, computer generated presence, assassins and medical trip outs.

That ought to cover it. If there is any fairness, Trump is going to eat her alive.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
mojeer678:

Hillary, if it was her on the tonight show pre taped it, and there was no audience. This was discussed beforehand, it was pre taped.

If she shows up for the debate, watch for body doubles, clones, mannequins, computer generated presence, assassins and medical trip outs.

That ought to cover it. If there is any fairness, Trump is going to eat her alive.

Right wingers and their conspiracy theories shaaa.. grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2016
mojeer678:

The main thing she'll hope to avoid is another medical episode(which if it happens could definitely see her bid farewell to d race for d whitehouse).
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2016
MAGA

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by claremont(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
I support Hillary, not because I like her, but because she is seemingly the lesser of 2 evils. I will never forget the role she played (or refused to play) in the Benghazi debacle, neither will I forget her dodgy reasons for having a private server to official emails; but, I choose to support anyone/anything standing against Trump. If a goat stood against Trump, I would support the goat.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
happney65:

Right wingers and their conspiracy theories shaaa.. grin
It is a sickness that has no cure. Wait till they start accusing her of murder as they did to her husband when he was running for president in 1992. Those fools said he killed Vincent Foster and dumbed his body in a park in Arkansas . They will be relegated to dustbin of history. America demography is changing and it will be very difficult for republicans to win National elections with their hard core right wing ideology and bigotry. The diversity of America is their problem. All they want is keep America white and it is too late for that. In less than 40 years, America will be a majority minority country. That's what the bigots loathes. Their lapdogs in Nigeria don't know that, they just follow blindly.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
It is inevitable

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
stanech:
It is inevitable
A landslide
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
She better not so much as cough I swear lol anyway I've been waiting for this for a long time *perched*

[img]http://i./Xh6eAzvkMaphe.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by donigspain(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
[size=14pt]I'm set for #DebateNight as Trump & Hillary go head to head. If only someone hadn't run away from Nigeria's election debate last year, we would've known how empty & retrogressive his policies are.[/size] grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
I feel pity for Hillary, when you don't have to cough or sneeze.....tough spot to be facing papa bear.

1bkaye:
She better not so much as cough I swear lol anyway I've been waiting for this for a long time *perched*

[img]http://i./Xh6eAzvkMaphe.gif[/img]
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
The reality of the first debate.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 12:31am On Sep 27, 2016
Lucas, where did you hear or see me say I'm supporting him ?
Lucasbalo:
He cheated on his first wife Ivanna with Marla Maples the Georgian Peach while he was married. When Marla got pregnant , he divorced Ivanna and married Marla. He cheated on Marla too with Melanie and that led to him divorcing Marla and he married Melanie. He changes wife like people changes underwears. That's the misorgynistic guy you like. He treats women like trash.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Hillary Clinton has arrived the debate venue
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 2:05am On Sep 27, 2016
Here we goooo
#clintonalltheway
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by signature2012(m): 2:06am On Sep 27, 2016
Na danger mama wear come grin grin

#Teamhillary.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 27, 2016
Both Clinton and Trump are on the stage now
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 2:07am On Sep 27, 2016
signature2012:
Na danger mama wear come grin grin

#Teamhillary.

She dey smell blood..
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 27, 2016
Trump: We are losing our jobs to Mexico, China.. Thousands of jobs are leaving Michigan, Ohio
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 2:10am On Sep 27, 2016
Isn't it ironic that they both wear opposing party colors? Clinton with the red and Trump with the blue tie.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by signature2012(m): 2:16am On Sep 27, 2016
CFCman:
Trump: We are losing our jobs to Mexico, China.. Thousands of jobs are leaving Michigan, Ohio

He can't utter a word without mentioning Mexico.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 2:20am On Sep 27, 2016
signature2012:

I keep wondering who is going to build the walls he proposed earlier? because Americans are definitely not going to, they would want to be paid $50/hr
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 27, 2016
signature2012:

grin grin grin grin grin

I knew he wouldn't leave Mexico off the hook.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:23am On Sep 27, 2016
Trump the attacker grin, he has put Hilary on the defensive position.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by signature2012(m): 2:23am On Sep 27, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Trump the attacker grin

That is what he his known for.

He won't let this woman talk.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:25am On Sep 27, 2016
claremont:
I support Hillary, not because I like her, but because she is seemingly the lesser of 2 evils. I will never forget the role she played (or refused to play) in the Benghazi debacle, neither will I forget her dodgy reasons for having a private server to official emails; but, I choose to support anyone/anything standing against Trump. If a goat stood against Trump, I would support the goat.

This is a very sensible post and mirrors my opinion too
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:30am On Sep 27, 2016
I thought Hilary praticed for this debate for a long time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.