Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (652751 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 2:30am On Sep 27, 2016
His attitude is what irritates me most. He is so rude and boisterous. Like Claremont said, it's the mean between two extremes.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by signature2012(m): 2:34am On Sep 27, 2016
O boi!see big punch from trump " I will release my tax returns after she releases her 33,000 mails she deleted"
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:36am On Sep 27, 2016
Roland17:
His attitude is what irritates me most. He is so rude and boisterous. Like Claremont said, it's the mean between two extremes.

Looks like the boisterousness and rudeness is what wins debates. Whoever is more forward

Truth is Hillary ha been allowing Trump to settle into his stride
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 2:36am On Sep 27, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
I thought Hilary praticed for this debate for a long time.

Trump is a different animal!! He is not the typical politician Hiliary is used to, thus it makes preparing for him different.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 2:39am On Sep 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Looks like the boisterousness and rudeness is what wins debates. Whoever is more forward

Truth is Hillary ha been allowing Trump to settle into his stride

Not necessarily true, the generation pushing Trump are the baby boomers, however, they are not enough to guarantee his election, there are a lot of undecided voters like me even though I am leaning towards Hilary.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:39am On Sep 27, 2016
Roland17:
Trump is a different animal!! He is not the typical politician Hiliary is used to, thus it makes preparing for him different.

Then Hillary should hit him hard too, Several people who have handled him like Hillary is doing right now lost the Republican primary
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Roland17:
Not necessarily true, the generation pushing Trump are the baby boomers, however, they are not enough to guarantee his election, there are a lot of undecided voters like me even though I am leaning towards Hilary.

Trump has so many weak points that she can hit him with, She is coming into it gradually though

Trump doesnt allow her to complete her speech to knock her off her flow, why cant Hillary do that also to interrupt and puncture his sales pitch filled with half truth
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by signature2012(m): 2:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Trump is a crook,why employ people and not pay them?

He use them,dump them,"trump"them and claim bankruptcy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 2:43am On Sep 27, 2016
cheesy she is doing good.

BekeeBuAgbara:
I thought Hilary praticed for this debate for a long time.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 27, 2016
I'm impressed by Hillary's attack on his business records. Stiffing your workers is a dis-qualifier for the US presidency

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 2:46am On Sep 27, 2016
Trump believes tax evasion is "smart" and to me that is insulting considering every dime I work for is massively taxed to support Social security, Medicare, Medicaid and public aid which I would never qualify for. By the time I am ready to retire there may be no more money left in Social Security.

I agree Clinton is a part of the "establishment" which represents the 1% of the population that controls the economy, however, I disagree when Trump pretends he is not a part of it.

There is absolutely no way anyone who claims to be a billionaire in America is not a part of the establishment, that is is the most ridiculous lie.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 2:48am On Sep 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Trump has so many weak points that she can hit him with, She is coming into it gradually though

Trump doesnt allow her to complete her speech to knock her off her flow, why cant Hillary do that also to interrupt and puncture his sales pitch filled with half truth

Trump has never debated for 90 mins at a stretch, he would fade as time goes.

This is someone who does not believe in global warming.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:50am On Sep 27, 2016
Roland17:
Trump believes tax evasion is "smart" and to me that is insulting considering every dime I work for is massively taxed to support Social security, Medicare, Medicaid and public aid which I would never qualify for.

I agree Clinton is a part of the "establishment" which represents the 1% of the population that controls the economy, however, I disagree when Trump pretends he is not a part of it.

There is absolutely no way anyone who claims to be a billionaire in America is not a part of the establishment, that is is the most ridiculous lie.

Hillary should take him to task on his evading tax and paying no Federal income tax which he called "Being a smart businessman" this night already. That is a criminal statement. If anyone else say it they would be in jail. Trump has said enough stuff to hang himself tonight alone but she is letting it slide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 2:53am On Sep 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hillary should take him to task on his evading tax and paying no Federal income tax which he called "Being a smart businessman this night already". That is a criminal statement. If anyone else say it they would be in jail. Trump has said enough stuff to hang himself tonight alone but she is letting it slide

Absolutely!!! Dayo, that is why I disagree with supporters who believe he is not a part of the establishment. How can someone come on national tv and tell the middle class who are basically shouldering the burden of this country that "Tax evasion is being smart". Are you kidding me.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:53am On Sep 27, 2016
armyofone:
cheesy she is doing good.

Maybe later but not now.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 2:54am On Sep 27, 2016
I believe she is trying to be presidential with her utterances and demeanor.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Roland17:
Absolutely!!! Dayo, that is why I disagree with supporters who believe he is not a part of the establishment. How can someone come on national tv and tell the middle class who are basically shouldering the burden of this country that "Tax evasion is being smart". Are you kidding me.

Even Trump himself cannot say he isnt part of the business establishment, when he claimed with his own mouth that he used the laws to his advantage.

That kind of statement about evading taxes as being a smart businessman, Hillary should have made a huge topic of that and spend at least 5mins tasking him to explain why he is able to pay $0 tax after making 600M and someone who makes 20K a yr pays about 3-5k in taxes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 3:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Roland17:
I believe she is trying to be presidential with her utterances and demeanor.

She just confirmed my post.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 3:01am On Sep 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Even Trump himself cannot say he isnt part of the business establishment, when he claimed with his own mouth that he used the laws to his advantage.

That kind of statement about evading taxes as being a smart businessman, Hillary should have made a huge topic of that and spend at least 5mins tasking him to explain why he is able to pay 0 tax after making 600M and someone who makes 20K a yr pays about 3-5k in taxes

I would love to think her campaign team would take advantage of this goof.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by signature2012(m): 3:03am On Sep 27, 2016
See how trump is avoiding to answer the birth certificate saga he had with Obama by mentioning Isis,creating jobs etc.This guy is a clone!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:06am On Sep 27, 2016
Roland17:
I would love to think her campaign team would take advantage of this goof.

Now Trump is on the ropes, Dont let him get out of it. especially the birther issue. trump started his political career by being a bigot.

Why he didnt ask to see Jeb Bush, John Kasich Carli Fiorina and other Caucasian candidates birth cert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:06am On Sep 27, 2016
Hilary started ''birther'', Trump finished it.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 27, 2016
signature2012:
See how trump is avoiding to answer the birth certificate saga he had with Obama by mentioning Isis,creating jobs etc.This guy is a clone!

The birther question has totally flustered him grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by signature2012(m): 3:10am On Sep 27, 2016
Inviting Russia to hack America,that is knockout punch from Hillary to Trump.

He agreed!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:11am On Sep 27, 2016
Clinton edged the past 5-10 mins of this debate
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:13am On Sep 27, 2016
CFCman:

The birther question has totally flustered him grin grin
The birther stuff is going to drown him. That's why I call him a racist. No American President has ever being challenged about their citizenship but Obama was. The hallmark of racists in America and Tramp is a bonafide member.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 3:13am On Sep 27, 2016
raumdeuter:
Clinton edged the past 5-10 mins of this debate

Especially with race issues..
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 27, 2016
Trump went blank on his plans for cyber security
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 27, 2016
Trump: We should have taken the oil in Iraq.
What does that mean exactly? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 3:17am On Sep 27, 2016
Look at the Trump talking about taking "Their Oil" like its America's natural resource. na your oil?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:17am On Sep 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

That kind of statement about evading taxes as being a smart businessman, Hillary should have made a huge topic of that and spend at least 5mins tasking him to explain why he is able to pay $0 tax after making 600M and someone who makes 20K a yr pays about 3-5k in taxes
Tramp is a fraud. He wouldn't release his taxes for obvious reasons. He's a cheat and not as wealthy as he claims. First presidential candidate in 40 years not to.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by signature2012(m): 3:17am On Sep 27, 2016
CFCman:
Trump: We should have taken the oil in Iraq.
What does that mean exactly? grin grin grin grin grin grin

No he said they should not have taken the oil in Iraq,because that was what Isis were making income from,Clinton replied him that he supported it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.