Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries (15153 Views)

INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks / 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries / Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by lonelydora: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2014
RIP to the dead.
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by koikoi2(m): 6:59am On Nov 29, 2014
luvmijeje:

To hell with your grief-stricken....... tell the president to do his job. If he doesn't have a clue on how to resolve all these.....he should resign..... must we all die because of his ambition?

The resignation of Mr President is not a solution to end insurgency. Use ur brain.
Our problem is lack of intelligence. It shocks my mind how a car laden with explosives cud beat all security check points, drive into a mosque with security presence. Something needs to be done urgently. Don't we hv Sniffer dogs dat can detect explosive devices to use on all check point?

1 Like

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Larow(m): 6:59am On Nov 29, 2014
Lawprince:

A typical Boko-Haram ideologist. You will always remain a minus to humanity.
Olorikori!!!
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Larow(m): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2014
Sirolad:
You are the Dumbest
All because I spoke against ur religion which is the major backbone for terrorism and also against ur backward People ( the A.bo.kis). Don't worry, it'll soon affect u

1 Like

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Hazeenatu(f): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2014
May soul rest in peace. Amen cry

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Larow(m): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2014
fashmania:
ur brain is as ur name sounds; by the by, i think at this age of urs u shld know there's no bad religion, only bad people... as many as there are bad muslims, we have equal number of bad christians. ur mind is ur religion.
I don't blame u.Guess ur brain is still in the Prophase stage of development! U are obviously a muslim! In fact, a terrorist! And u sound more like a senseless A.Bo.ki! U are a disgrace to ur people o
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Dalastd123: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2014
luvmijeje:

To hell with your grief-stricken....... tell the president to do his job. If he doesn't have a clue on how to resolve all these.....he should resign..... must we all die because of his ambition?
so what is the role of a state Governor
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2014
luvmijeje:

Must they continue to kill anyhow because the want him to resign!!

Since the say the ll make it ungovernable for him & the ve not relented on their promise ever since...y should he resign? Isnt that their game plan? I see, u re part of them but u guys have failed n woefully too.

Thank God there is confusion in their camp & they shall God willing, continue henceforth to bomb each other till they wipeout all their wicked bad eggs self from Nigerian .

Rubbish! must u blame on GEJ every stupid behaviour?. Is he the one bombing? Y cant people just live in peace?
The north must realized that it is God that gives power & He has decided to give it to GEJ after He had left it with u for almost 40 years without anybody complaining.
Just know it, that no amount of bomb ll ever stop GEJ
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 29, 2014
GEJ till 2019 fans!
Are you guys suffering from
amnesia or you are just doing what you are paid
for? Seriously I dnt understd oh.....
PDP is boko
haram and boko haram is PDP-late Andrew
Azazi,and if u dnt know he was murdered in that
chopper for exposing the truth then you need to wake
up 2reality........
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2014
danaiks:
Jonathan must go!! angry

Jonathan must go where?
See shit talk. Rubbish!
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by HirstMOG(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2014
GoodluckJonatan:
people deceiving people

I think there is a question we really need to ask ourselves. Why is it that whenever PDP is organizing any political event that is when tragic incident happens? If oppositions wants PDP out of power, it shouldn't be by killing innocent Nigerians just to prove that the present gov't is incompetent.
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:22am On Nov 29, 2014
xule20:
GEJ till 2019 fans!
Are you guys suffering from
amnesia or you are just doing what you are paid
for? Seriously I dnt understd oh.....
PDP is boko
haram and boko haram is PDP-late Andrew
Azazi,and if u dnt know he was murdered in that
chopper for exposing the truth then you need to wake
up 2reality........

See poo talk!

y not say PDP re also isis & all the other terrorist groups in the islamic world? rubbish!
Dont worry, there is confusion in ur terrorist brothers camp & continue to talk rubbish it might just be at ur mosque next time
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by labykago: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2014
danaiks:
Jonathan must go!! angry
angry

U are on your own........GEJ, carry go TILL 2019! grin
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by HirstMOG(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2014
luvmijeje:

I can see you are clueless, have you ever asked youself why is it that tragic incidents only happens in this country whenever PDP or GEJ in particular is holding any political event? We're just so blindfolded by hating a person, religion, tribe or political affiliation. R.I.P. To the dead.
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by unmask: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2014
Can we stop telling/warning these terrorists to embrace peace..... USE the words of Bush "we will hunt you, and we will get you"
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Mortiano(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2014
danaiks:
Jonathan must go!! angry
a clown detected. is that all u need to say, ofcourse if jonathan had to go, the bimbing will difintely stop, because he is the target. but u refuse to know that other group will spring up to cause detect for the next government. Jonathan is not the problem but people like n i that need to change our orientation about power. power is not heredictory, let accept the fact that others can as well govern us
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Emmydo360(m): 10:14am On Nov 29, 2014
lol..... wait o.. who is deceiving who? d news said there was a bomblast at a mosque... but I see d building standing erect... d news didnt tell us if dia was any casualties.. I can't fall for dis Scrab... if it was a church, d photo would hav been tagged "viewers description"
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2014
Now the foolish militants wants to put confusion in nigeria. But they will fail and they shall know no peace until they fall by the bullets of the Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Zenoniseay: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] mtchew, bombing when ever pdp want to ...... I have change my mine not to vote in this coming election. So that make me a non-partisan
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Asek1(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2014
Ishilove:

Source:[url]http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/11/29/explosions-forces-pdp-to-postpone-kano-house-of-assembly-primaries/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pmnewsnigeria%2FyZRH+%28P.M.+NEWS+Nigeria%29[/url]

Nicely constructed statement
Naija(...) ai hail o
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2014
If no emir,commissioner,govenor,aides...&their likes died among the people that died in the central mosque then i suspect vow play. because that mosques belongs to their likes how did it happen that only common people in a pray house commonly patronised by the elites. were they told not to come to mosques that day? these leaders are stil using common people' lives to replace theirs
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Ijaya123: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2014
Ishilove:

The statement called on those behind the attacks to have a rethink and embrace peace.

Whatever happened to "those behind the attack will prosecuted and and brought to justice"
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by calaway: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hamazz1:
wht wld i expct frm a Biafran u sting of ignorance.
SHAT UP THERE!!!

WHERE WAS YOUR VOICE TO BLAME THE THEN NORTHERN LEADERS FOR OVER 6 DECADES THAT INNOCENT CHRISTIAN AND IGBO BLOOD IS REGULARLY AND CONTINUOUSLY SHED IN YOUR BLOOD THIRSTY NORTH. NOW THAT YOU ARE KILLING YOURSELVES BY YOURSELVES TO THROW A SPANNER IN PDP PLANS, YOU WANT TO BLAME GEJ. YOU ARE REALLY INTELLIGENT (APC WISDOM).
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by calaway: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
mynairatime:
If no emir,commissioner,govenor,aides...&their likes died among the people that died in the central mosque then i suspect vow play. because that mosques belongs to their likes how did it happen that only common people in a pray house commonly patronised by the elites. were they told not to come to mosques that day? these leaders are stil using common people' lives to replace theirs
DONT MIND THEM THEY THINK THEY ARE SMART, SACRIFICING THEIR RIFFRAFFS TO FRUSTRATE GEJ/PDP.
GUESS WHAT GEJ AND PDP DID NOT LOOSE SLEEP AND THE PRIMARIES WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY HELD AT A LATER DATE.
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Let us remove the man with P.hD in Boko-Haramisation and put the General in Boko-Haramic Chain Supply
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Thirdborn: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
This statement was made by President Goodluck Jonathan on 24th June 2012 during his media chat on NTA; “They believe that when they attack a church, Christian youths will revolt against Muslim youths, and they don’t care about who dies in the process.
“They also think that government will be destabilised when they are attacking churches. Watch out, if it doesn’t work, of course, we will stop it, but if it doesn’t work, the same Boko Haram will start attacking mosques to instigate Muslim youths to attack Christians.” The following Friday bombs were discovered at Fagge mosque in Kano. This is not hearsay or a lie but a verifiable fact. I remember this statement more than anything else he said during that chat because it set off bells in my head. I had to dig for full text of the chat to make sure he actually said it. My question is, how did he know? Now add this utterance to others he has made over the last few years and bells start to ring. He said in January 2012 that Boko Haram had infiltrated his government he also claimed to know who they are at one point. On why he was treating Boko Haram with kid gloves he said "They are our siblings; you can't set the army to go and wipe out your family". I said it before and I will say it again, this government aren't cowards, they are willing collaborators. Nigerians are dying everyday while they play politics with our lives. Many times they threatened to reveal the names of the sponsors but failed to do so and when an Australian priest affiliated with the government mentioned names he was quickly discredited and disowned by the government. Why is it that a bomb always goes off when there is a crisis in government? They have intentionally created chaos so as to divide Nigerians along ethno-religious lines and they have succeeded so far because we have been the most ignorant and gullible human beings since 2010. The lie has become the truth and the truth a lie. If Nigerians have ever needed a reason to unite and stand firm to say "Enough is enough", this is it. We are better than this. We need to hold the government accountable and take appropriate action.
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Hamazz1: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
calaway:

SHAT UP THERE!!!

WHERE WAS YOUR VOICE TO BLAME THE THEN NORTHERN LEADERS FOR OVER 6 DECADES THAT INNOCENT CHRISTIAN AND IGBO BLOOD IS REGULARLY AND CONTINUOUSLY SHED IN YOUR BLOOD THIRSTY NORTH. NOW THAT YOU ARE KILLING YOURSELVES BY YOURSELVES TO THROW A SPANNER IN PDP PLANS, YOU WANT TO BLAME GEJ. YOU ARE REALLY INTELLIGENT (APC WISDOM).
okay u nt ignorant may be xenophobic.due u actually think dt if this was a northern muslim conivance against d christians of d north there wld be still christians left in d north to fight.hv u ever been to d north hw many states out of 19 hv u heard of igbos being attacked was it a northerner or muslim dt dressed in northern attire n tried bombing assemlies of God church sapele or was it muslim named Mary dt tried d act in cocin bauchi.i hv a feelin u Biafrans knw more abt this bh siege than we in d north.
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by donbrowser(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
GoodluckJonatan:
people deceiving people
Association of Past Criminals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan / US Faults FG On Soldiers Indicted In Army, Shi'ites’ Clash / Festus Keyamo Compares Atiku's Weeping With Buhari's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.