Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries (15152 Views)

INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks / 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries / Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by 14DUI(m): 5:00am On Nov 29, 2014
Again
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by trinity85: 5:02am On Nov 29, 2014
Same here o
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by trinity85: 5:04am On Nov 29, 2014
What is hapening in this country?
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 29, 2014
denkyw:
why are they postponing the primaries?
click like if you think am stupid
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by madridguy(m): 5:15am On Nov 29, 2014
RIP TO THE DIED
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Joskiro50: 5:20am On Nov 29, 2014
GoodluckJonatan:
people deceiving people
Since 19B.C

2 Likes

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by hrakabz(f): 5:28am On Nov 29, 2014
Idiot! You really are a fool! You just mentioned "what goes around comes around" becareful before it cumz back to you and your entire family! You are such a heartless beast! Instead of you to pray for peace back to our Nation U are here saying nonsense!! No Muslim No Christian we all have to join our hands to fight this ppl who are killing us mercilessly for their own selfish interest, no one is enjoying this killings, if it really continues this way now and ever then Nigeria will Fall which we are not praying for...
Larow:
Wooo! As for me, I don't pity this islamic A.bo.kis joor! What goes around comes around! When the churches were being attacked, instead of addressing the issue, they ignored it and even some of them added fuel to the already burning fire! Remember what happened during the days of Jehosaphat? Yes! God's enemies (The Allah boys aka Boko Haram) are now turning against themselves and also killing their fellow religious faithfuls!!! Look here! This is God in action! He shall fight for us and we shall hold our peace! So, in as much as I don't support the killings, why should I pity any1? Dump that religion and know the true meaning of PEACE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Descartes: 5:39am On Nov 29, 2014
hrakabz:
Idiot! You really are a fool! You just mentioned "what goes around comes around" becareful before it cumz back to you and your entire family! You are such a heartless beast! Instead of you to pray for peace back to our Nation U are here saying nonsense!! No Muslim No Christian we all have to join our hands to fight this ppl who are killing us mercilessly for their own selfish interest, no one is enjoying this killings, if it really continues this way now and ever then Nigeria will Fall which we are not praying for...

You mean it? undecided

Nigeria will be a replica of the Soviet Union (USSR) smiley

I can't afford to live in the same country with Islamic EXTREMISTS angry
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by omenka(m): 5:41am On Nov 29, 2014
Seems Nigeria is now worse than Pakistan. Can't remember the last time I heard about a bomb blast in that country. This is so painful.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by fashmania(m): 5:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Larow:
Wooo! As for me, I don't pity this islamic A.bo.kis joor! What goes around comes around! When the churches were being attacked, instead of addressing the issue, they ignored it and even some of them added fuel to the already burning fire! Remember what happened during the days of Jehosaphat? Yes! God's enemies (The Allah boys aka Boko Haram) are now turning against themselves and also killing their fellow religious faithfuls!!! Look here! This is God in action! He shall fight for us and we shall hold our peace! So, in as much as I don't support the killings, why should I pity any1? Dump that religion and know the true meaning of PEACE!!!
ur brain is as ur name sounds; by the by, i think at this age of urs u shld know there's no bad religion, only bad people... as many as there are bad muslims, we have equal number of bad christians. ur mind is ur religion.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by condralbede(m): 5:51am On Nov 29, 2014
The days of Boko Haram are numbered!!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by a9nyc2020(m): 5:56am On Nov 29, 2014
omenka:
Seems Nigeria is now worse than Pakistan. Can't remember the last time I heard about a bomb blast in that country. This is so painful.
den u no current grin...
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by diepreyefrank: 6:08am On Nov 29, 2014
RIP
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by abdulabbakar(m): 6:09am On Nov 29, 2014
denkyw:
In order to prepare the next bomblast!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by onatisi(m): 6:17am On Nov 29, 2014
denkyw:
bros please always take time to read an article before making any comment. There is nowhere in the report pasted where pdp stated it has postponed anything

1 Like

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Sirolad(m): 6:21am On Nov 29, 2014
Larow:
You are the Dumbest
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Akshow: 6:22am On Nov 29, 2014
anybody sensible enough should at thus point know that although bokoharam started as an extremist Islamic sect, there activities has now been totally hijacked for political purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by gratiaeo(m): 6:26am On Nov 29, 2014
BH bombing has political undertone. Why is it that anytime PDP plans to do something bomb will go off? Truth be told, northerners has special agenda with APC. I wish Southerners will see beyond their nose

2 Likes

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by msmon(m): 6:27am On Nov 29, 2014
Lemme read the full story, I will come back and comment!

*Modified*

The postponement was announced on the headline and can't be find in the body of the story.

R.I.P. to dead and I pray Allah (S.W.T) grant them all aljanatul fridaus.

Btw, it's quite unfortunate that we still have people who has not been delivered from the mental state that the BH issues is a Muslim Vs Christian fight.

We need to change our mindset and see as a challenge we must all face irrespective of your status, religion, ethnicity and political affiliation. We are talking of life here, whether it's that of a muslim or christian, we are talking of life. Life comes before anything else, we claim to be christian or muslim, a member of APC or PDP, anti-GEJ or pro-GEJ just bcoz we are still alive.
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by donmalcolm21(m): 6:28am On Nov 29, 2014
It is only when PDP has an event that bombs do go off. Why can't Nigerians see through the menace called APC. They are an ill wind that blows nobody any good.
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by gratiaeo(m): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2014
hrakabz:
You Muslims are hypocrites and threat to our peace in this country. Did you make this same statement when your co religious men are bombing church's?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by gratiaeo(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2014
fashmania:
ur brain is as ur name sounds; by the by, i think at this age of urs u shld know there's no bad religion, only bad people... as many as there are bad muslims, we have equal number of bad christians. ur mind is ur religion.
There is one bad religion which is Islam, founded by mad Muhammed (curse be upon him)

1 Like

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by menesheh(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2014
luvmijeje:

To hell with your grief-stricken....... tell the president to do his job. If he doesn't have a clue on how to resolve all these.....he should resign..... must we all die becau. se of his ambition?

mumu biased minddset.

resign as if u are sure that it will ever end.

even if it is opposition motivated, the possibility it will end after re-instructing them to stop is still not obtainable.

1 Like

Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 29, 2014
Larow:

A typical Boko-Haram ideologist. You will always remain a minus to humanity.
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by keypad1: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2014
gratiaeo:
BH bombing has political undertone. Why is it that anytime PDP plans to do something bomb will go off? Truth be told, northerners has special agenda with APC. I wish Southerners will see beyond their nose
true
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by keypad1: 6:40am On Nov 29, 2014
gratiaeo:

You Muslims are hypocrites and threat to our peace in this country. Did you make this same statement when your co religious men are bombing church's?
true
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Hamazz1: 6:47am On Nov 29, 2014
Larow:
wht wld i expct frm a Biafran u sting of ignorance.
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:47am On Nov 29, 2014
It is honestly very unfortunate losing lives but on a second look, i shall say it is a blessing in disguise.
The attack on the CHURCH has being uncountable but this is the ist time it is taken to the mosque atleast some muslims who before now ve sympathy for boko haram shall ve a second thought & shall come all out to fight them .
They re not against Christians alone but it can be seen now that the believe any muslim who is not a terrorist shouldn't be alive hence, we shall continue to see liberal muslims being bombed a crossed the north...
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2014
any wise man should know that PDP is boko Haram. That bomb was planted so that they would have a reason to postpone the primaries. I pity for naija.
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by Larow(m): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2014
hrakabz:
hopeless A.bo.ki! Are u afraid of d country breaking apart? If that will end this rubbish, then let it happen as fast as possible! Only u backward(Northerners) wants a country that is not working to stay together. Wooo! U go suffer Ehen! And to the muslims (the terrorist amidst u), in fact, all of u should of ur caliphat and practice ur islam gbadunly! U are not meant to stay among normal people!
Re: Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries by holatin(m): 6:57am On Nov 29, 2014
terrorism at its peak
am very sure the general will rescue us come 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community / Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved / LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.