Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

It’s Shameful What The PDP We Built Has Become —atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Shameful What The PDP We Built Has Become —atiku (722 Views)

APC To PDP: We Can’t Give Portfolios To Thugs, Mistresses As You Did / Like PDP, We Won’t Hang Buhari’s Portrait – LP, PPA / It’s Shameful That People Rally Against Subsidy And Not Boko Haram -Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Shameful What The PDP We Built Has Become —atiku by Johnnyessence(m): 4:39am On Nov 29, 2014
FORMER Vice-President, Alhaji Atiku
Abubakar, has said that he will back any
presidential aspirant of the All Progressive
Congress (APC) who emerges as the
standard bearer of the party in 2015.
Atiku stated this on Friday in Calabar,
Cross River State, when he visited APC
delegates in the state to solicit their
support ahead of the party’s primaries.
He, however, said that though he had
more political experience than other APC
aspirants, he will lend his support to
whoever gets the party’s ticket.
The former vice president said, “There will
be no anti-party issue among us because
we have agreed. I will give my full
backing to any one of us who gets the
ticket.”
Atiku also said that all aspirants to the
presidency on the platform of the APC are
better and more credible than President
Goodluck Jonathan.
He regretted that the PDP family which he
built had been reduced to nothing.
“I know PDP more than any one of them.
PDP of today was not the PDP we
formed. It has derailed and it is now
working for its own interest instead of the
interest of the larger society,” the said.
While giving reasons for the
underdevelopment in the Niger Delta
region, Atiku said: “The reasons the
policies of the Niger Delta are not working
are because those implementing the
policies of the region are not the
originators.
“I developed the blueprint for Niger Delta
which contained the amnesty programme,
creation of Ministry of Niger Delta and
master plan for the development of the
Niger Delta, so I know the region very
well because I had employed more than
25,0000 people,” he added
Atiku also urged the APC in Cross River
to work in unison. This, he said, would
guarantee them victory at the polls in
2015. tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/22798-it-s-shameful-what-the-pdp-we-built-has-become-atiku
Re: It’s Shameful What The PDP We Built Has Become —atiku by lokito: 4:44am On Nov 29, 2014
It cannot be overemphasized that the PDP you built propagated cracks and blow holes by themselves immediately they allowed one yamma-yamma clueless man to head 'em

1 Like

Re: It’s Shameful What The PDP We Built Has Become —atiku by onatisi(m): 5:36am On Nov 29, 2014
Atiku is known for his double talking. He said more than this about obj and pdp then only to run back into pdp after the elections .he called obj names and even called him the rotten head only to start calling him his mentor and political father 2weeks ago. He can keep fingering and toying with the intelligence of some few brainless nigerians who takes every sentence from politicians like atiku seriously.

1 Like

Re: It’s Shameful What The PDP We Built Has Become —atiku by kestolove95(m): 5:37am On Nov 29, 2014
he employ moore dat 25,000 workers..dats a northner providin jobs for us in d south south...now sumbody shud cum nd mention hw many jobs GEJ,edwin clark,Amechi,tompolo nd asari dokubor has provided for we d youth of dix region?..

1 Like

Re: It’s Shameful What The PDP We Built Has Become —atiku by Raddie(m): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2014
onatisi:
Atiku is known for his double talking. He said more than this about obj and pdp then only to run back into pdp after the elections .he called obj names and even called him the rotten head only to start calling him his mentor and political father 2weeks ago. He can keep fingering and toying with the intelligence of some few brainless nigerians who takes every sentence from politicians like atiku seriously.

Atiku has always been Atiku!
On OBJ do read this,
www.thescoopng.com/wendell-simlin-corruption-perception-atiku-blame/
Re: It’s Shameful What The PDP We Built Has Become —atiku by onatisi(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2014
Raddie:

Atiku has always been Atiku!
On OBJ do read this,
www.thescoopng.com/wendell-simlin-corruption-perception-atiku-blame/
bros, I don't nEed to read anything to know who atiku is , wasn't he the same atiku that said he and obj are now ready to save nigeria just some few weeks back? Let gej call atiku to abuja tomorrow and promise him the pdp ticket in 2019 and see if atiku won't come out to say gej is the best thing to have ever happened to nigeria politics and pdp. I have been following atiku way back and his deceptive nature is a major attribute which all his political friends know him for most on pdp issue and matter. Believe it or not atiku will and is coming back to pdp if he doesn't get this year presidential ticket in apc and he knows that his surest way and bet in realising his dreams of been a president can only be actualised in pdp. Don't be surprised all atiku is doing now is just a dress rehearsal for his 2019 campaign in pdp. Never take atiku words seriously. He will say anything just to be nigeria president.

1 Like

Re: It’s Shameful What The PDP We Built Has Become —atiku by isrecole: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2014
ATIKU and his boss OBASANJO ruled the Country for 8 YEARS without making any impact except their MASSIVE and PRIMITIVE acquisition of WEALTH. Does he think Nigerians have forgotten? Does it lie in his mouth to criticize Jonathan Definitely no!!!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Our Candidate – North / BREAKING: Nigerian Military Sentences54 Soldiers To Death For Mutiny / Assassins Burnt Doctor Who Died In Inferno-family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.